New Girl on Campus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pfft! Evie!" Lisa spluttered, "Sorry Amelia."

"No, it's okay," said Amelia, softly, "You can um, keep going, if you want..."

Lisa glanced at Evie, who nodded, and she turned back to the shiny, shaven pussy. "Well, here goes nothing, I guess." she thought to herself, and gingerly licked at the soft lips. Amelia shivered, so Lisa continued. She wasn't really sure of what to do, but decided to try and give the girl what she herself would enjoy. Lisa gently parted Amelia's lips with a hand, and ran her tongue up and down the slit.

Amelia moaned softly from under the scarf, legs still spread open obscenely, as Evie flitted about recording from various different angles. Lisa probed inside with her tongue, exploring the wet tunnel, her mouth now pressed against Amelia's pussy. "It tastes quite sweet, until you go in deep, now there is a slight metallic flavour. I wonder if I taste the same way." thought Lisa.

She spread the lips a little more, and started to lap at her clitoris. This got an instant reaction from Amelia, who made happy little noises and nudged her hips upwards. Lisa continued dancing around the girl's clit with her tongue, speeding up, then occasionally going slow and firm. The muffled moans from Amelia were getting more frequent now.

"This isn't too bad," Lisa thought, "I love the reaction it gets from her. Although if I keep this up for much longer I'm going to end up with cramp in my jaw!"

Lisa picked up the pace, flicking across Amelia's clit. She could feel warm liquid running down her own chin. Salvia, or was it from Amelia? It didn't matter. The British girl was grinding her hips, now, and Lisa kept her focus on the clit.

"Right there..." Amelia gasped, "Keep going..."

Lisa did as she was told, and it wasn't much longer until Amelia cried out and bucked her hips. Lisa kept licking, but Evie took this opportunity to push her face right into Amelia's crotch.

"Mmphf!" came Lisa's muffled cry. Her mouth was now open and covering a good portion of Amelia's pussy, but she kept on licking. Evie held her down firmly, Lisa's nose squashed up against the soft flesh. Soon Amelia settled down, with just the occasional twitch, and Evie released her friend.

"Mmahh, ah..." Lisa gasped, pulling up for air. She wiped her wet chin with her hand, "Was that okay, Amelia?"

"Mm. Yeah." Amelia said, quietly, "That was really nice. Um, thank you."

"You want me to let you up now?" said Evie.

"I suppose..." replied Amelia.

It took a few minutes for Evie to unlock the cuffs, and for Amelia to unfold herself and stretch all the cramps out. Lisa noticed, now seeing her standing up straight while naked for the first time, her body was quite lithe and toned, if short.

"Ohhh my goodness," Amelia said, leaning backwards to stretch her back, "That's soo much better. I cannot believe I got myself into that situation. Thank you so much."

"I think I heard your back crack when you did that." Evie said, wincing.

"Think you'll be okay?" asked Lisa, "You endured that like a champ, I have to say."

Amelia beamed, and then slipped on a pink patterned, kimono-style dressing gown from her wardrobe. "I'll be fine. The 'physical therapy' you gave me just now helped a lot!" she giggled.

Lisa smiled, and Amelia turned to Evie, "Um, but didn't you mind, Evie?" she asked, looking concerned.

"Nah, it was hot!" said Evie, winking at her, "I've always thought about sharing my Lissie out to a trusted few."

"Really?" said Lisa, raising her eyebrows.

"Oh, well then I feel honoured to be the first!" said Amelia.

"I'm going to have to head home soon," said Evie, checking a fresh message on her phone, "It's grandma's 90th birthday and dad insisted I was there. I said I felt sick, so they sent me to lie down, but I expect they'll be home to check on me before long."

"Oh, hang on then," said Amelia, and hurried out of the room. Lisa followed her.

"Look, I don't know what your plans with your boyfriend are after this," she said to Amelia, who was rooting through her purse, "But if you ever need to talk about this stuff, just ask, okay?"

"Thanks Lisa," said Amelia, "I will, definitely. No more getting into trouble for me!"

"Hey!" Evie yelled from the bedroom, "Can I have some of this juice, Amelia?"

"Maybe we can meet up for a drink or something soon?" said Amelia, with a handful of banknotes, "With Evie too, if she can come."

"Yeah, that sounds nice," said Lisa.

Amelia then looked puzzled, and said, "Wait, what juice?"

There was a cry of shock and a spluttering noise coming from the bedroom.

"Ooh..." said Lisa, biting her lip, "I think Evie found your pee bottle."

-

"Oh, come on," said Lisa, walking back to Evie's car, "Don't sulk, it could have happened to anyone."

"I can still taste it!" Evie huffed.

"Yeah well," Lisa said, trying not to chuckle, "Now you know how it feels. Anyway, you made off like a bandit today."

Amelia had insisted the girls take $100 each for their time, and she wanted to buy them drinks to say thank you whenever they were free. Evie also got her gas money for the journey, and the sexy footage of Amelia's predicament.

"So what's your plans for the rest of the week?" Evie asked, as they reached the vehicle.

"Lessons and lectures, unfortunately." Lisa said, with a sigh, "The weather is turning, too. I don't think it will be warm enough for night-time excursions for long."

"Want to do one next weekend?" Evie asked, unlocking her car, "Weather permitting. I thought perhaps we could ask if Amelia wanted to join you?"

Lisa looked surprised. She hadn't even thought of that, but the idea was appealing. She couldn't imagine Amelia would be up for it, though. It was one thing to mess about in your bedroom, quite another to be roaming around in public.

"I was trying to cut down on the risk..." Lisa said, unconvincingly, "And I think that might be a bit advanced for her, you know?"

"No harm in asking," Evie said, as she started to write a message to the British girl.

"Wait, Evie! Are you asking her right now?"

"Sure, why not?" Evie replied, "She's probably still in the right frame of mind. Strike while the iron is hot, and all that."

"She's supposed to be going slow!" Lisa said, frowning.

"Hah, well tell her that." Evie said, and turned the phone towards her friend. Amelia had already responded, and had agreed to do it. Lisa gawped at the message.

"I hope she knows what she's getting into..." she said.

"You might have to prep her, Lissie." Evie said, giving her a hug, "I better go. Love you, babes!"

"Love you," Lisa said, giving Evie a kiss, "Drive safe."

Lisa watched the car go while biting her thumbnail, deep in thought.

To be continued...

12