New Girl on Campus Ch. 03

Story Info
The girls go on a naked excursion across campus.
6.5k words
4.49
12.4k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaadee
Kaadee
140 Followers

It was Saturday night, the weather was nice, and Lisa knocked on Amelia's door. It had been an uneventful week, and the girls hadn't seen much of each other since finding Amelia in her compromising position. Lisa had been chatting often with her through text messages, though.

"Lisa! Come in! Isn't this exciting?" said Amelia, ushering Lisa inside, "So when do we start??"

"Ahah, not quite yet," Lisa said, putting her bag down, "There are still far too many people out. Probably best to wait until midnight. Are you sure you still want to do it?"

"Yes! You've told me how exciting it is, and it's not like you've ever been caught!" Amelia exclaimed.

Lisa thought about the close calls, and how two people hiding will be trickier than one, but smiled weakly. "Yeah, but still, if you want to back out we won't judge you."

"No, I've been thinking about it all week," Amelia said, "And my mind is made up."

"Okay then," Lisa conceded, and started rooting through her bag, "Do you know how you want to do it?"

"Same as you!" said an excited Amelia, "Gag, collar, handcuffs, the works!"

"Well, I thought we would forego the gag this time," said Lisa, "So we can talk to each other on the way."

"Oh." said a somewhat disappointed Amelia.

"Maybe next time," said Lisa, "And I only have one collar..."

"Ah, that's not a problem!" Amelia said, darting out of the room. She soon returned with a small, black collar. It was thinner than Lisa's, and had sparkly fake diamonds set in it. At least, Lisa assumed they were probably fake.

"I wanted to get a pink one," Amelia said, putting it on herself, "But I think black is more authentic slave girl, right? How does it look?"

Lisa had to admit, she had the neck for it. It almost looked like a fashionable choker, if you ignored the metal buckle holding it closed.

"Looks good," she said, taking two sets of handcuffs out the bag and laying them on the table, "You got that especially for tonight?"

"Yep," said Amelia, looking a little coy, "Well, and to show Ben that I'm his puppy."

"How are things going with him, anyway?" Lisa asked. She still hadn't met the man.

"He was very sorry for missing our brunch last week," Amelia said, fiddling with her new collar, "I didn't tell him what happened. It's too embarrassing! We had dinner together last night. I told him I have a surprise for him."

"Oh? You're not going to tie yourself up for him again, are you?" asked Lisa, raising her eyebrows.

"Noo, well..." Amelia said, a little embarrassed, "If this works out tonight, and it helps build my confidence in this stuff... I was sort of hoping YOU might tie me up for him. Um, as a surprise?"

Lisa stared. Apparently she was now deeply involved in this woman's relationship. How did that happen?

"And what happened to taking it slow with him?" she asked, in a big sister tone of voice.

"Weeell..." Amelia squirmed, "I just thought if I get my sub training tonight, I'll be ready for him sooner. You know? To be honest, I think he's getting bored of me. I need to speed things up."

"I mean, you don't actually have to be submissive with him if you don't want to," Lisa thought to herself, "This guy must be something special if she's going to these lengths."

"Let's say, theoretically, I did help. What did you have in mind?" Lisa said out loud.

"He is due to come over tomorrow evening, you see?" Amelia explained, "I thought perhaps you could tie me in an exciting, sexy position. Make sure I can't get free. Gag, blindfold, anything you can think of! When he comes in, I'll be waiting to serve him, and he'll be so happy, and I'll be all submissive, it'll be great!"

Lisa blinked.

"And if he cancels unexpectedly, or something goes wrong before he arrives," Amelia went on, "You'll be nearby to save me! See? I've thought it through."

"Um. Where will I be?" Lisa asked, "I'm not sure I want to hide in the wardrobe until you two are done, thanks!"

"Oh. Um..." Amelia went blank for a second, then said, "Okay, what if you wait in the bathroom, and I'll give you a signal when it's safe to leave?"

"What if he goes straight to the bathroom when he arrives?" Lisa asked, "He might want to freshen up before, you know... playing with you."

"I will tell him the uh, toilet is broken," Amelia said, "Before he's here. I'll make something up about why he can't use the bathroom."

"Okaay," said Lisa, unconvinced, "And what will this signal be?"

"Uhh," Amelia said, mouth open in thought, "I will cry out three times. Ahh ahh ahh! Like that. When it's safe for you to leave. We should be in the bedroom, so you can creep out the front door. How about that? Flawless plan!"

"Hrmmm," Lisa said, making a face, "I suppose..."

"Oh, thank you, Lisa!" Amelia cried.

"But! This Ben guy," Lisa went on, "I mean, he's okay, right? You'll be pretty helpless once I've gone."

"He's just lovely!" Amelia said, adoringly, "It will be a wonderful night, I'm sure of it."

Lisa shrugged. Amelia was a grown up, she could make her own decisions. She had never tied another person up, only herself, so it would be an interesting experience whatever happened. She wondered what Evie would think of the whole thing. "I'm seeing her soon, we can explain the plan then, get her input." she thought.

--

It was 11:45pm, and Amelia was peering out of the window. There were still a few students out there in the darkness, some heading back to their rooms, some in groups going out for a late night drink. She turned her head as the front door opened.

"What's it like out there?" Amelia asked her.

"Still a few people around," Lisa said, taking her coat off, "If we stick to the shadows we'll be fine though, I think."

Amelia swallowed, "You think so? Umm..." she said, nervously.

"We can leave it another hour if you want," Lisa said, "Evie will probably arrive at the gates in about twenty minutes, but I'm sure she won't mind waiting."

"How long should it take to get down to her?" Amelia asked.

"Maybe 40 minutes creeping from shadow to shadow, if we don't get stuck anywhere." Lisa said, "Last time I did it, I kept running into problems. I was out there for almost an hour and a half."

Amelia looked shocked, but Lisa went on, "Don't worry too much. The hardest bit is getting out of here without being seen. Too many lights, you see. You have to be ready to run."

"No, let's go now," said Amelia, taking a deep breath, "I think I'll explode or change my mind if I have to wait any longer."

Lisa nodded, and the girls got ready. They both stripped off their clothes completely, before putting their shoes back on. Lisa could feel Amelia looking at her as she put her collar on, and she blushed hotly.

"You have a little tag on your collar!" said the nude Amelia, leaning in for a closer look, "'Lissie', that's cute. I want a slave name, too!"

"Evie has been calling you Princess," said Lisa, grinning. Amelia's face lit up at this.

"That's a lovely name!" said the smiling Amelia, "I'll get that on a tag!"

"Well, for now, put this on it," said Lisa, as she held Amelia's collar and threaded a keyring through the metal loop. It held a door key. "This is the key to your front door, we will need that later!"

Lisa turned her back to Amelia to insert the fat vibrator into herself. Despite everything she was still a bit bashful around her. Amelia gasped when Lisa picked up the lubricated butt plug.

"Oh my goodness," she said, eyes wide, "I don't think I could ever manage that."

"Don't worry," Lisa said, turning around, "You don't have to use anything like this. I love it, though."

"Well, I mean..." Amelia said, looking hopeful, "Could I still have a vibrator for the front...?"

"Mine are all quite big..." Lisa said, looking through her bag, "Do you have any?"

Amelia went to her bedroom, and returned with a plastic egg attached to a small control box by a length of wire.

"Just this." she said, and turned the dial on the box. The egg buzzed furiously before she turned it off.

"That'll work," said Lisa, "I don't have a second chastity belt though. Ummm... do you have any tape?"

In the end, Amelia got the egg settled deep inside her vagina, and they placed a length of duct tape right across her bald pussy to hold it in place. She put a regular leather belt on, and tucked the control box into it, using a little more tape to make sure it didn't fall out. Lisa eventually worked the plug into her butthole, and turned both invaders on, before strapping them in place.

"Ooo... it begins," Lisa said, winking at Amelia, "Don't forget your one."

Amelia turned the dial up to full power, and her knees buckled ever so slightly at the sudden vibrations deep within her. The girls then helped each other attach the handcuffs to the back of their belts, before standing by the front door.

"Are you sure I can't wear a gag?" Amelia said, pouting.

"You can if you really want, but I won't be this time." said Lisa.

Amelia skipped off, tiny boobs jiggling, and searched through Lisa's bag. She pulled out a simple rubber ballgag, and held it up quizzically. Lisa nodded, and stepped over to help the girl put it on correctly. It took but a moment to silence Amelia, the medium sized ball settled deeply in her small mouth.

"Okay, last chance to back out," Lisa said, "Once these cuffs are on we won't be able to remove them until we get to Evie outside. She should also have a change of clothes for us. Ready when you are."

Amelia took a deep breath, put her hands behind her back, and then cuffed herself securely. She gave Lisa a stern look of determination. Lisa nodded, opened the door a crack, then did the same to her own cuffs. She peered out into the hallway.

There was silence in the empty corridor. The soft breathing and muffled buzzing coming from the bound pair was the only sound. It was just a short walk, and one set of stairs, to get outside. Lisa urged Amelia forward, and they shut the door behind them, which locked.

"No going back now," said Lisa. Amelia nodded and made a little muffled noise. Drool ran out of her gagged mouth, and she looked shocked and tried to wipe her chin on her bare shoulder. "Get used to that, you won't be able to stop it. Let's go."

The girls walked quickly to the stairwell, passing a number of closed dormitory doors. Any one could open any second, and they would have nowhere to hide. Lisa's heart was racing as they skittered down the corridor to the stairs.

"It looks clear down there," Lisa said, peering down the stairwell, "Come on, once we're outside we can hide in the dark. Be careful." She jogged down the stairs, her breasts and dog tag bouncing as she went. Amelia was breathing rapidly, eyes wide, and a cold sweat on her back. She hurried after Lisa, being careful not to fall. She did not want a fall down the stairs with her hands behind her back to be part of the exciting night she envisioned.

At the bottom of the stairs, the two nude adventurers looked around cautiously. The coast appeared to be clear, so Lisa pushed the door to the outside world open with her butt, glanced around for people, then hissed at Amelia, "There's a security camera to the right. Keep your head down and go left, follow the wall and I'll meet you around the corner."

Amelia nodded, her face a picture of nervous tension. As Lisa disappeared into the darkness, she crept over to the door, pushed at it with her shoulder, then ducked her head and scampered out into the night. Amelia shuffled along the left wall, ducking down as she went past a number of windows. Drool spluttered out of her gagged mouth as she ran, and she took the corner with speed.

"Oof! Careful!" said Lisa, as Amelia appeared around the corner and ran her head right into Lisa's bare butt, "It's safe here, get your breath back."

Amelia moaned softly behind her gag, panting furiously. Her chest heaved, even though she had only ran a short distance. She slowly started to calm down, and flicked her long black hair out of her face. Her glasses were crooked, and saliva ran down her chin.

"You okay?" Lisa said. Amelia nodded and made some mewling noises in response, "Good. Still a long way to go. Keep your eyes open, and stick to the walls. Hang on..."

Lisa leaned in close, and used her nose to push Amelia's glasses back into the correct position. She could feel the heat coming off the girl, who shivered and mumbled a response.

"No problem," said Lisa, "Okay, make sure you follow me closely. There are cameras all over the place, so we have to go the long way round."

The two nude and bound women crept, walked, and occasionally dashed across the campus grounds. Lisa felt that warm, exciting feeling in her body that she got on these trips. Even with the somewhat chilly air, she could feel the heat in her crotch as an orgasm was building up. She turned her head to see Amelia, slowly picking her way across the grass. The ground was a little wet from an earlier rain, so the girls had to make sure they didn't slip.

Lisa didn't know how much time had passed, but they were making good progress. There had been one small panic as a security guard caught Amelia unaware, and if Lisa hadn't shoved her into a recessed doorway when she did, she would almost certainly have been seen. As they sneaked around the back of a lecture hall, Amelia started to moan. Lisa turned her head as the girl stood with her eyes closed, drool dripping down her chest.

"Are you okay?" she asked. Suddenly Amelia's legs buckled, and she crumpled forward onto her knees, groaning and chewing the rubber ball. "Ohh. I guess that little vibrator works well, then?"

Amelia nodded weakly with half-open eyes. Lisa grinned, and helped the girl up as best she could, before they set off again. Lisa pouted slightly. The thick pair of vibrators currently filling her were keeping her teased and wet, but she couldn't get over the edge. "Where's my orgasm? Probably because I'm preoccupied with looking after her." she thought.

Eventually they reached the home stretch. There was only an open walk across the grass, then a quick dash from tree to tree, before reaching the road to find Evie's car in its usual position. Lisa peered out from their hiding place. She could hear distant voices, but there was no one to be seen nearby. Amelia was pressed right up against her, leaning out to take a look.

"Here's the plan," said Lisa, looking down at her friend, "I'll go first, make sure it's clear, then you follow. Then it's not far until the finish line! Sound good?" Amelia grunted an affirmative.

Lisa briskly walked across the open grass. If someone came unexpectedly around the corner here, she would be right out in the open. Even from a distance in the dark, her pale body would be easily seen. She picked up the pace, until finally reaching the safety of the trees, and breathed out. It was easy from here, as long as Amelia made it across without a problem.

Lisa turned to her, she could see the glint of her glasses and the sparkly collar she was wearing, twinkling in the moonlight. "It's safe!" Lisa hissed across the open space. Amelia hesitated for a moment, then sprinted across the grass, breasts bouncing wildly.

"Slow down!" Lisa said, trying not to shout. Amelia kept her pace, right up until her foot skidded on a patch of mud, and she tumbled over. Lisa winced as the girl landed heavily on her side with a muffled grunt, and then flailed about trying to get up. She was still a good 20 feet away. Lisa went to walk towards her, but then froze as she heard someone cry out.

There was a small group of people walking in their general direction, quite far away. Lisa could see their silhouettes in the distance. There was another shout, but it wasn't directed at them. It looked like an argument between a drunken couple, which their friends were trying to mediate.

"Stay down and don't move!" Lisa hissed, retreating behind a tree. Amelia groaned softly, and lay in the grass and mud as still as she could. Her naked body was caked in mud, the vibrator had come out in the fall and was lying in the grass somewhere, and her glasses had been knocked off. She stared at Lisa in horror, mud smeared all up one half of her face, as the noisy students traded insults not too far away.

"Saturday night is the worst time for this," Lisa thought to herself, "Too many people have been out enjoying themselves."

Amelia shivered in the cool air, dirty from head to toe, face pressed against the wet grass. She was breathing in short, rapid breaths, convinced that at any moment someone would find her. Lisa stared on helplessly from her hiding place, the vibrators trying their best to push her over the edge of pleasure. It looked like the group of drunks was breaking up now, and the argument had simmered down. Unfortunately one guy had broken off from the group and was walking unsteadily towards Amelia's direction, grumbling to himself.

"Oh god, he's going to walk right over her if he keeps going that way!" Lisa thought, looking around wildly for a way out of this situation. Amelia was in the dark, and hidden quite well from a casual onlooker, but even a drunk man would see her if he got too close. The girl herself had tears running down her face, as she lay in the dirt trying to make herself invisible.

Suddenly the man turned around, and yelled towards the retreating party. Obviously an witty retort had just come to him. A distant shout from his female associate made him stumble back towards them. They were going to wake up the whole student body with this argument. Lisa furiously beckoned Amelia to get out of there. It was now or never!

Amelia stared at her friend for a second, then kicked her legs and scrambled on her belly towards Lisa's location. Half rolling, half crawling, with no use of her arms, Amelia eventually managed to get close enough to the trees to be hidden from the nearby people. Luckily for her, she was just in time, as the man had given up on his partner and was heading back to where Amelia was just a moment ago.

"Are you okay??" whispered Lisa, crouching down to her friend from the safety of the trees. The filthy Amelia, lying on the floor, blinked tearful eyes at her and mewled. "Don't worry, we are almost there now. You've done really well!"

The drunken man was now where Amelia had been lying, and was looking around confused. He wobbled over to where a soft buzzing noise was coming from the grass, and picked up Amelia's vibrating egg. He gave it a puzzled look, stared around the area, and quite failed to notice the girls peeking out from behind a tree. Eventually he just shrugged, and wandered away.

"Close one." said Lisa, "Come on, let's get out of here."

It only took a few more minutes for them to move from tree to tree, down towards the road, where Lisa knew Evie should be waiting. She peeked out from the edge of a fence, and saw Evie's car parked a little way away. Breathing a sigh of relief, they dashed over to it, and Evie hopped out to greet them.

"Well you made it in one piece!" she said, handcuff keys in hand, then wrinkled her nose at Amelia, "What happened to you!?"

"She fell in the mud when we were almost back," said Lisa, looking at Amelia in the brighter light. The girl looked awful. She was wet and dirty all over, one side of her face and body was caked in mud, and her normally straight, shiny hair was all over the place. Her face was a picture of exhaustion and embarrassment.

Evie removed Amelia's gag, popping the rubber ball out of her mouth, which was closely followed by a backed up stream of saliva. Amelia gasped and spat out some dirt.

"I'm so sorry Lisa," she said, sniffing, "I almost messed everything up!"

"No you didn't," Lisa replied, "Accidents happen, plus we didn't get caught!"

"I lost my glasses," said Amelia, looking downcast, "And my vibrator."

Kaadee
Kaadee
140 Followers
12