New Girl on Campus Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe we can pick them up on the way back," said Lisa, ever the optimist.

"I suppose so..." said Amelia, and looked down at herself, "Oh no, would you look at the state of me!"

"I think you look great," said Evie, removing Lisa's handcuffs, "A proper dirty little girl."

Amelia, despite herself, smiled weakly at this. Evie came over to unlock her cuffs too, as Lisa opened up the trunk of the car to find their clothes. There was a large suitcase in there, the sort one might take on holiday and pull along on little wheels. She unzipped it to look inside.

"Did you enjoy it though?" Evie asked, "Did you come? Lissie can't help herself, usually. It's an orgasm every few minutes, right babes?"

"Not always," Lisa said, rooting through the suitcase. She was painfully aware she had not managed to come once on their nude excursion. There had been too much worrying about Amelia.

"Yes, I did once," said Amelia, bashfully, "It really was exciting, all that danger and tension."

"Evie," Lisa said, looking up, "I can only find one set of clothes here."

"Ohhh, really?" said Evie, her hand going to her mouth in faux-shock, "Oh no! I must have forgot to pack a second set of clothing! What will we do?"

"Take your clothes instead?" said Lisa, frowning, "Come on Evie, don't mess about. These will fit me, but they're too long for Ami. Where are her clothes?"

"I only brought one set," Evie said, with an evil grin, "but don't worry, I don't expect her to walk back naked." and with that, she pulled the large suitcase out of the trunk.

"You want me to get into that?" Amelia asked, with a skeptical look on her face. All three girls looked down into the suitcase. It was about two feet long, 20 inches across, and 15 inches deep. It would be a tight fit even for someone as small as Amelia.

"Plenty of room, no problem." said Evie, "I'd always wanted to do something like this with Lissie, but she would never fit."

"Are you saying I'm fat?" said Lisa, nudging Evie in the ribs.

"Far from it!" Evie said, holding her hands up, "But you have all those legs. Little Ami will be just right."

Amelia looked nervous, she wasn't so sure, "I'm covered in filth, Evie. It will ruin your suitcase." she said.

"A price I'm willing to pay," Evie said, looking solemn, "So, shall we do this thing? You can't walk back like that, after all."

"I suppose you're right...." Amelia said. Evie held up a roll of electrical tape from the trunk of her car, and Amelia stared at it.

"Might as well do this properly," Evie said, with a wicked smirk on her face, "Put your legs together."

Amelia mutely complied, and Evie wrapped the wide tape around her ankles a few times. The girls then lifted her small body into the suitcase, and she hunkered down on her right side. Evie had her wrap her arms under her folded up legs, then taped her wrists and hands together until she was secure. Amelia wiggled a little as she tested her bonds.

"That should do it. How about a gag?" Evie asked, pulling more tape off the roll. Lisa put a hand on Evie's arm.

"That's probably enough for now, Evie," Lisa said, the voice of reason. Amelia looked a little relieved, "This will be easier for me if I can talk to her."

"Spoil sport," Evie said, pouting. She turned back to the bound and nude girl half-squeezed into the suitcase, "Just tuck your head down, and we can close you up."

Amelia tucked her head right down against her chest, which gave her enough room to fit inside completely, "Like this?" she squeaked.

"Perfect!" said Evie, clearly excited. She zipped the front of the case closed, Amelia's worried eyes staring out before they disappeared into the darkness. Evie fished into her pocket, and pulled out a little padlock, which she then locked onto the zipper. She put her finger to her lips as Lisa gave her a puzzled look.

Evie stood up, and heaved the case onto its wheels. There was a muffled "oof!" from inside. She passed the key for the padlock to Lisa, and winked at her. The case from the outside, sitting on its little wheels, didn't look like it was big enough to hold a whole person.

"Are you okay in there?" Lisa asked, as she stashed their gear into a side compartment.

"Yes, I think so!" came the muffled reply from inside the case.

"Well, you two had better be off," said Evie, "And I should get home too."

"Yeah," said Lisa, looking down at the unassuming case sitting on the sidewalk, then suddenly remembered something, "Oh, I need to talk to you about Amelia's plan for tomorrow, Evie."

"Can it wait?" Evie said, yawning, "These late nights are catching up with me, and I have a long drive back."

"Ah. Yeah, okay. I'll call you tomorrow morning," Lisa said, and the girls said their goodbyes. Lisa stood next to the suitcase silently as she watched Evie pull her car away and disappear down the road. "Well, we better head back. Try to stay still and quiet, Ami. There might still be people around."

"Alright!" came a muffled squeak from the luggage.

"No more talking unless I talk to you first," said Lisa, pulling out the extendable handle and gently tipping the case onto one edge.

"Okay!" came the reply.

Lisa rolled the suitcase down the sidewalk, towards the entrance of the college. It moved quite easily, but made an annoying rumbling noise as it did so. "This will attract attention," thought Lisa, "I wonder what people would think I'm doing with a heavy suitcase at this time of night. Disposing of a corpse? Sheesh."

She knew it shouldn't take her too long to reach Amelia's room. They could take the direct route, no hiding needed this time. Although there would need to be a quick detour to try and find Amelia's glasses and vibrator, lost in the grass somewhere. It was a big area of park land, though. Without a light, it wouldn't be easy to find anything out there.

Lisa reached the edge of the path, and glanced out into the darkness. She had a pretty good idea of where Amelia fell over. She pulled the suitcase onto the soft grassland, and realised right away this wouldn't work. The tiny wheels were struggling and skidding in the mud. "I'd have to drag the whole thing through the mud to get out there..." Lisa thought to herself.

She looked around the area, checking for people, and then squatted down next to the case. "Ami, I'm just going to look for your glasses and stuff," Lisa said, "I can't bring you with me across the mud, so I have to leave you here for a minute, okay?"

"Umm. I suppose so," Amelia said, hesitantly, "Please don't be long, Lisa."

"I'll try be as quick as possible." said Lisa, then headed out across the dark grass.

Lisa spent a few minutes searching around where she thought Amelia fell. It all looked the same in the dark, though. She kept turning back to check on the lonely suitcase, sitting where she left it on the path. "I kind of wish it was me in there," she thought to herself as she searched, "To be trapped and forgotten, naked and helpless. I wonder if Evie could get a bigger case..."

She felt a little shiver. The two vibrators were still inside her from her nude dash across campus, as she had once again decided to keep them in. She was getting close to climax again, she knew it. Lisa turned her head, and the suitcase still sat where she left it. She turned back and saw something gleam in the mud a little distance away. A short walk, and there was a streak of mud in the grass here.

"This must be where she fell over," thought Lisa, looking around for whatever caught her eye. Then she saw it, Amelia's glasses sparkling in the moonlight. Lisa pulled them out of the mud, and glanced around for the vibrator. "I'm pretty sure that drunk guy picked it up, maybe he took it..."

After a few more minutes of fruitless searching, Lisa decided that the vibrator was a lost cause. "At least I have her glasses, I better get back to her." she thought, turning around. She looked up towards the path, which was some distance away now, and... the suitcase wasn't there.

Lisa froze. She felt a horrible, sinking feeling. She squinted in the gloom, but nope, there was no sign of it. She broke into a run, her sneakers slipping and skidding on the wet grass as she headed back to the path.

"Oh fuck, oh god," she said under her breath, feeling like she was running in slow motion as she raced back. Did someone take it? Was Amelia now in the clutches of some late night thief, or worse? Maybe she managed to get out of the case and moved it herself... despite it being locked and her in bondage.

These thoughts flashed through Lisa's head as she ran. "The poor girl just wanted to impress her boyfriend," Lisa thought, heart racing, "And I got her involved in all my shit, and it's going to end up like it did with me and David, except she'll be found buried in a shallow ditch somewhere!"

Lisa was further away from the path than she thought, everything so disorientating in the darkness. As she got closer, she rounded a corner of a building she didn't even remember going past, and... there it was. The suitcase sat exactly where she had left it, just a few yards away now.

Lisa gasped and panted, slowing down after her wild sprint to catch her breath. She must have got distracted and walked out of sight of the thing without realising. Her heart was pounding in her chest, all the horrible images of a kidnapped and tortured Amelia still buzzing through her head. She came, right there, after waiting all night for it. The vibrators, the exertion, the disturbing imagery in her mind, it was too much. Lisa gasped through gritted teeth as the waves of the orgasm flooded through her body.

She stood panting, and stared at the little suitcase sitting by itself. She alone knew there was a young, naked woman bound inside of it. She held the girl's life in her hands. "Is this what Evie feels like all the time?" thought Lisa, and she finally started walking again.

"Ami, I'm back. Are you okay in there?" Lisa said, bending down to the case.

"Lisa! I was getting worried," Amelia replied, "I'm fine, did you find my stuff?"

"Just your glasses," said Lisa, "I think that guy took your vibrator, sorry."

"Eww," said the muffled voice of Amelia, "Oh well, I can get another one. Thank you, Lisa!"

"Don't thank me," thought Lisa, "You don't know how bad this situation could have got. I'm not letting you out of my sight for a second, now."

Lisa took a deep breath, grabbed the handle, and started wheeling the bag back to the dorms. The rest of the trip was quite uneventful, right up until she had almost reached the building housing Amelia's room.

"Lisa?" came a familiar voice. Lisa jumped, and turned to see who it was.

Jessika, in full goth regalia, was standing a short distance away. She was in a group, her and three other people all staring at Lisa with mild interest. Lisa grimaced, trying to force a smile. She was almost safe!

"Oh hi, Jess!" Lisa said, voice cracking slightly, "What are you up to?"

Jessika gave her an odd look, as she and her group strolled over. Lisa stood in front of the bag, trying to look nonchalant. "I'm just coming back from my club." Jessika said, and nodded towards the suitcase, "Are you leaving?"

"Huh? Oh, this," Lisa said, honestly confused by the question, "No, this is, um... I'm bringing this to Amelia. You remember her, right? The British girl? She loaned me some stuff, and I am uh, bringing it back to her."

"At one in the morning?" Jessika said, frowning. One of the men with her chuckled.

"Not disposing of a body, are you?" he said, smirking. He was in a long black coat, and wore similar gear to Jessika, including a studded black collar. The other two in the group, a man and a woman, were more casually dressed, although the high-heeled boots on the woman looked pretty severe. They all seemed to be the right age to be students here, but Lisa didn't recognise them.

"Ha ha." Lisa said, mind racing, "Noo. I have uh, only just finished with it, and she needs it by tomorrow morning. Which is why I'm bringing it so late. Yeah."

Jessika put her head on one side with a puzzled expression, and was about to say something when her female friend grabbed her arm, and said "Jess, you haven't introduced us to your cute little friend!" She sounded a bit tipsy to Lisa.

Jessika rolled her eyes, and waved a hand vaguely towards the group, "Lisa, this is everyone. Everyone, this is Lisa, my roommate." she said.

"I love your hair!" The woman said, treating Lisa to a bright, unfocused smile, "I'm Natalie. I'm Jessika's friend. This is Trevor." The man who hadn't spoken yet waved shyly behind her as Natalie jerked a thumb in his general direction.

"And this is Seb." said Jessika, indicating the guy with the long black jacket. Seb grinned at Lisa again, and winked. "He's a... friend." she added carefully.

"Nice to meet you all." Lisa said, very much wanting this conversation to end so she could leave. Amelia must be freaking out in there, so close to all these people, "Anyway, I had better go..."

"I'll walk with you," said Jess, "This lot were heading back anyway. I assume you're going back to the room when you're done?"

Lisa stared, desperately trying to think of an excuse. The vibrators were still inside her, buzzing away, and she was suddenly extremely aware of them. "They must be so loud," she thought, blushing, "Everyone must know something is up."

"Um. Yeah. Okay," she finally managed, lamely. She was sure she could hear Amelia groan in the suitcase behind her. "Evie is going to love hearing about this." thought Lisa.

They said their goodbyes, and Jessika's friends walked away, a little unsteadily. Jess and Lisa headed the short distance to Amelia's dorms in silence, pulling the little rumbling bag behind them. Finally, as they entered the building, Jessika spoke.

"Do you need a hand getting that up the stairs?" she said.

"They must have an elevator, right?" Lisa said, looking around anxiously, "For disabled access or whatever?"

"I think there's one on the opposite side of the building," said Jess, "We can just take it up the stairs, it's a lot quicker."

"Uhmm... I guess," Lisa managed, feebly. She wished sometimes she was a bit less submissive when it came to everyday life, and not such a doormat. "It's pretty heavy, though."

"I'm sure we'll be fine," Jessika said, dismissively. She reached down and grabbed the handle of the bag, then attempted to lift it straight up, "Ahh! Christ! What's in here? It must weigh a hundred pounds!" Lisa just looked on with an embarrassed smile. What could she say?

"C'mon, help me here." Jess said, and Lisa hesitantly took the handle with her. They bumped the case up one step at a time, Lisa wincing with every one. "Ohh poor Amelia..." she thought, although was quite impressed with how quiet Amelia kept during the abuse.

As the girls reached the top, and stopped to catch their breath, Lisa suddenly remembered. The key to the door was on Amelia's collar, who was locked in the suitcase with her hands bound. This night seemed to be getting longer and longer with all these complications.

"Shall I knock?" said Jessika, as they reached Amelia's door.

"No, I have a uh, key," stammered Lisa, trying to think of how to pull this off. She knelt down by the case and unlocked the padlock on the zipper, then carefully unzipped just enough to reach a hand in. She could feel Jessika's eyes boring into her as she poked her arm inside, and felt the warmth of the trapped girl. Brushing past Amelia's hair, Lisa felt around for the collar. "It's in here somewhere! Ahaha..."

She could feel Amelia's breath on her hand as she fumbled with the collar, and it took a minute or so to unbuckle it. She then pulled the whole collar, still warm, with key attached, out of the bag and quickly zipped it back up.

"Weird keyring, huh?" Lisa said desperately, as Jessika gave her another funny look.

Jess looked from the 'keyring', to Lisa, to the suitcase, and then back to Lisa, who was blushing terribly. She narrowed her eyes, and gave the bag a solid kick with one large boot.

"Ow!" said the bag.

"What's going on?" said Jessika, crossing her arms. Lisa cringed and hesitated for a moment, before finally giving up.

"You had better come in." she said, unlocking the door.

To be continued...


12