New Girl on Campus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonathon could feel her pussy squeezing the head of his and looked back down at her questioningly, "Did you just have an orgasm just from me penetrating you?" April looked up at him and nodded still having a hard time believing that she had cum just from the head of Jonathon's penis. Jonathon slowly worked more and more of his cock into April. April was moaning with pain and pleasure at every inch Jonathon pushed inside her little vagina. Finally she felt Jonathon push against more resistance then normal. He pulled back and then pushed past the resistance and April realized that he had just pushed deeper inside of her than any guy before and when she looked down she could tell that he still had more of his cock to push inside of her.

"Holy shit, you have a fucking huge cock Jonathon. I feel like I'm losing my virginity all over again," April moaned as she scratched her nails along Jonathon's back.

Jonathon smiled back down at April and said, "While I appreciate the compliment babe I can't possibly be that big to you even if you do have a really small pussy."

April looked back at him and said, "I'm not just trying to build you up. From what I saw earlier you look like you are at least two inches longer than any guy I've ever been with and ahhhh you are definitely a lot thicker than any guy I've been with. I've never felt a guy so deeeep insiiide off meeeee!" April breathlessly moaned the last part as she had another orgasm on Jonathon's dick as he finally hit the back of her pussy. Jonathon had to hold tight to April's shaking body as she came really hard on his cock. He couldn't believe how tight she was squeezing his dick. He especially enjoyed feeling the back of her pussy grabbing onto the head of his dick. It took so much of his willpower to hold off blowing his load inside of the beautiful orgasming girl beneath him.

Finally April seemed to relax a bit and he looked back down at her saying, "Oh my gosh girl not only do you have a really tight pussy but it must be very sensitive too cause I've never had a girl cum so quickly on me much less cum twice."

April smiled as she tried to catch her breath and said, "I don't normally cum this much so quickly but your big dick just feels really good inside of me. But don't stop fucking me now cause I want to cum a few more times on this huge dick." She then reached up and grabbed Jonathon's head to make out with him while he slowly started thrusting his cock in and out of her small pussy. April moaned into the kiss as she felt Jonathon's fat cock start moving inside of her pussy again. Jonathon could feel April's pussy massaging his cock as he was sliding in and out of her and he knew he would be able to hold back from her clenching pussy for very long and he wanted to enjoy this. He continued kissing April while he brought one of his hands up to caress one of her heavy breasts.

As he started caressing her breasts he felt April moan into his mouth and he started thrusting harder into her tight pussy as she adjusted to his size. All the sudden he felt her pussy grip down on his penis again as she had another orgasm. She basically screamed into his mouth from their kiss and once again he gripped her waist tightly with his arm to just try and hold her steady for a bit as she shook from her orgasm.

"Damn April you are a sexy little orgasming firecracker," Jonathon said to April laughing at her dazed look as she tried to recover from her orgasm, but as soon as her pussy had relaxed around Jonathon's cock he had started thrusting inside of her again. April had barely recovered from her last orgasm before she started having another orgasm. She wrapped both her legs and arms around Jonathon's body so that he could barely move and was forced to stop moving his cock inside of her.

"Oh my, gosh I can't believe you are making me cum so much Jonathon but please just let me catch my breath for a moment," April said to Jonathon in between deep breaths as she tried to recover from her quick multiple orgasms. Jonathon tried to remain still with his cock buried deep inside of April's tight pussy. He continued groping her big breasts as the final spasms of her orgasm continued gripping his dick. He then leaned down to kiss and licks one of her large breasts while he groped the other.

"Ohhhh that feels so good," April, moaned as he resumed his thrusting.

"Don't stoooppppp! Ohhhhh don't stooooppppp! I'mmmmm soooooo clooooose," April screamed as she came on his cock again. She tried to wrap her arms and legs tightly around Jonathon again to stop his thrusting but he was having none of it this time cause he could feel himself getting close to cumming as well.

"Ohhhh April I can't stoooopppp I'mmmm gettttting sooooo close. Do you want me to pull out?" Jonathon asked realizing just in time that he wasn't sure if it was okay to cum inside of April.

April grabbed a hold of him and said, "Don't you dare pull that big cock out of me. I want to feel you shooting all of your cum inside of me." That was all Jonathon needed to hear and he made one last deep thrust inside of April and released himself. April could feel his fat cock pulse and then she could feel the cum as Jonathon shoot his load against the back of her pussy. Feeling his big, fat cock ejaculating inside of her was too much for April and she felt herself orgasming again as she wrapped her body around Jonathon. Once he felt April's pussy squeezing the cum out of his ejaculating penis Jonathon reached up to grab one of April's big, heavy tits and held on for dear life. They both continued experiencing their orgasms until Jonathon couldn't take it anymore and collapsed on top of April. She barely noticed this though as she was too deep into her pleasure.

Finally they were both done and able to relax as they tried to catch their breath from the highs of their intense orgasms. Jonathon started to slide his cock out of April but feeling her tight pussy still squeezing his sensitive prick as he removed it from her hot body was almost too much for him. April could feel Jonathon's cock sliding along her sensitive pussy walls as he pulled out from her. Even though he was shrinking after his orgasm his cock still felt very big inside of her and April could have sworn she had another orgasm while he was pulling out but with all the pleasure overload that she had just experienced she couldn't be sure. Finally Jonathon was able to pull out of April and relaxed on the bed beside him.

She leaned over and kissed him again before saying, "Oh my gosh that was amazing and we will definitely have to do that again."

"You don't have to tell me twice," Jonathon said still trying to catch his breath beside April, "But first I'm going to have to catch my breath so I can walk again."

April laughed at him and said, "You walk again. Please I'm not going to be able to walk again for a week after having that tree trunk you call a cock shoved inside of me so many times. I still can't believe how many times you made me cum but that was amazing." Jonathon leaned over and began making out with April again while reaching one hand down to caress one of her big beautiful breasts.

April moaned into his mouth from his groping hand on her breast before breaking the kiss to say, "Now don't start something you can't finish again." Jonathon smiled at April before leaning down to suck on her other breast and April noticed that he was stroking his once again hard cock.

"Oh my gosh how are you hard again? It felt like you shoot a galleon of cum inside of me just a minute ago."

Jonathon looked back up at April saying, "It probably would have been even more cum if I hadn't masturbated while thinking about you in my room before I came here." April was at first taken back by this statement but then realized she was actually kind of turned on knowing that Jonathon had masturbated himself to orgasm while thinking about her. Without even realizing it she brought her hand down to her still sensitive pussy and started playing with herself as she watched Jonathon stroke his hard cock. Her pussy was still very sensitive from all of her previous orgasms and she knew she could probably make herself cum again.

Just as she was getting close to cumming she felt Jonathon grab her hand. She was at first disappointed that he wasn't letting her cum but then she realized he was replacing her hand with his own. She moaned from the pleasure of having Jonathon suck on one of her sensitive breasts while he groped the other one and fingered her to a quickly approaching orgasm. She didn't want to leave him high and dry so she brought the hand that hand been inside her pussy over and began to stroke his once again rock hard cock. April tried to concentrate on stroking Jonathon's cock but she was losing all control as she approached another orgasm. Finally it broke and she squeezed Jonathon's cock hard as she orgasmed again on his penetrating fingers. Once she was done with her orgasm she relaxed on the bed and realized that her hand was still wrapped around Jonathon's cock she started stroking his cock again determined to get him off one last time after all the orgasms he had given her. With the way his cock was pulsing in her hand she could tell that it wouldn't take long for him to cum again.

Jonathon confirmed this saying, "Oh my gosh that feels so goooood! My cock is still soooooo sensitive from being inside of your squeezing pussy. I'm getting soooooo close!" Finally Jonathon reached down and replaced April's hand with his own stroking his cock quickly while he mounted April's tiny body. From all the times she had noticed him starting at her big tits April knew exactly what he wanted.

April cupped her tits to display them for Jonathon and said, "Come on Jonathon cum for me again. Spray that big load all over these tits. I know you want to cum all over my big tits." This was too much for Jonathon and his body lurched and he started blasting cum all over April's tits. He came for so long and by the time he was done April's breasts and chest were covered in his semen. Once Jonathon let go of his cock to relax April leaned up and took the big head of his over-stimulated dick in her mouth and sucked on it. Jonathon groaned as he shot the last remaining drop of cum he had into April's mouth before pushing her head away. He then plopped down on the bed beside April and relaxed as he tried to catch his breath.

April leaned over to kiss him again and said, "Well I guess after that you are too tired to walk back to your dorm room so you can stay here for the night."

Jonathon turned to look at her and said, "I don't even think I could walk to your doorway right now much less to my dorm room, so I'm content as can be to stay right here all night."

April leaned down to kiss his sweaty forehead before getting up saying, "Well right now I need a shower to wash off the galleon of jizz dripping off my tits but once I'm done in the shower I'm going to come back here and snuggle with you and your big cock all night." April then hopped up from the bed to head to the shower. Jonathon watched her sexy ass sway as she grabbed her towel before heading to the shower. It just so happened that April's bed looked directly into her bathroom and looked right at the shower. She decided to have some more fun with Jonathon as she didn't even close the bathroom door and left the shower wide open. As he watched her ass sway while she walked into the bathroom Jonathon noticed that April wasn't going to close the door. He was only too happy to watch the show as she rinsed his jizz off of her glorious breasts. April discretely looked over and noticed Jonathon was watching her in the shower. Even though she knew he was exhausted from all of his previous orgasms she couldn't help but notice that his big cock seemed to be getting hard again. Well this relationship seems like it's going to be a lot of fun, she thought to herself as she rinsed Jonathon's cum off of her breasts.

12