New Girl's First Night

Story Info
Showing the new girl the bar leads to some lezzy fun.
739 words
3.51
13.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Boss is a dick, he wanted me to show the new girl around on one of our busier nights, the bar is always packed on a Saturday night in Vegas, when i met Jennie before our shift started i got a good laugh in as she looked like my double ( with way less tattoos) over the course of the night i found out she had moved from out of state after a break up with her girlfriend, i think we hit it off well and started light flirtations, it got us a shit ton of tips, drunk men are too easy.

As the crowd started to thin out as the night turned into early morning we were cleaning up just the two of us and I am not sure if you want to call it vanity but i wanted to nail my doppelganger, we started making out and it felt amazing, tracing the curve of her ass which was almost the same as mine if not a bit firmer, pretty soon we had stripped down to our shoes, I was pleasantly surprised to see she also had nice big soft tits a little smaller than my own 36 DDs and without the heart shaped areolas, as we were stripping she mentioned she had a panty fetish, so i was happy i has put on a sexy black and pink thong with not much more than a string between my cheeks and i told her she could have them if she made me cum enough.

Well that idea seemed to encourage her, she had me kneeling between two of the high stools by the bar, and started licking me through the thin fabric of my panties using he tongue to mold them against the contours of my wet cunt. I could feel my juices soaking my panties so much they were sticking to me just as she peeled them down slowly and pressed them against her nose breathing in deep before having me climb up on the stools and turn so my ass was to her, then she started licking and biting my cheeks before dipping her tongue between them and licking all the way down my crack and back up before spreading my cheeks and licking from the top slowly down to my tight little starfish, i felt her press her thumbs against my hole as she gripped my cheeks, thinking she was going to slip them in i almost protested, then her tongue pressed against my tight opening and she used her thumbs to open me up as her tongue sank in she tongue fucked my ass leaving me breathless as her tongue darted in and out before shoving it deep in and moaning into my ass, that was it for me as i shuddered hard my juices running down my thighs, she lapped them up like a starving baby and sucked the rest out of my dripping snatch.

She helped me off the stools and i was still seeing stars as she grabbed a pocket vibe out of her bag and handed it to me and bend her perfect ass over the bar counter, i dove in and lapped her pussy like I was trying to get to the center of her tootsie pop, she tasted amazing its going to sound crazy but i swear her pussy was vanilla and lilac flavored it was so intoxicating, i spread her lips and buried my tongue into her so deep my nose was in her ass and i inhaled her sex, i had to taste it so i licked her ass and danced my tongue over her sensitive puckered hole, pressing my tongue into her ass with a moan and i remembered the toy, i coated her ass in my saliva and slipped the toy in as deep as i could before cranking it up, she damn near fell over as her knees went weak and i slipped under her sucking her clit in my mouth as i ass fucked her until she gushed into my mouth and i greedily lapped up every drop.

Our boss makes sure we work every shift together he says we have a great partnership going and we bring in some of the highest drink sales of the night, i like to say its because we have some great team bonding exercises not sure if he gets it. Also...i miss those panties.