New God Rising - Ch. 03: Faithful

Story Info
Lyra resists her conditioning and Daniel learns of his power.
4.5k words
4.31
4.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[author's note: I'm open to constructive criticism, and any ideas for future directions to take in this story. Also if anyone can tell me how to use italics and other font type Id be very appreciative.]

(summary of previous events: Daniel, the new living reincarnation of the Godhead, has adjusted fully to his new role. After dominating Analeigh and locking her into chastity, Daniel magically kidnapped his cheating ex-girlfriend and has incarcerated her in his dungeon where she awaits her fate in silent darkness...)

It was the third day since Daniel's Anointing, and he had never felt more complete in his life.

The morning had started off quite wonderfully with an enthusiastic blowjob from Analeigh that rose him up from his sleep. After the eager, tiny redhead had finished slurping up and swallowing her 'morning protein', Daniel took a shower and sat down to eat breakfast.

Analeigh was a decent-enough cook, but Daniel made a mental note that she would most likely appreciate any help that Daniel could arrange for her; maid-slaves, kitchen-slaves, the entire kit-and-kaboodle.

He briefly considered such a role for Lyla, who was still languishing on her cell downstairs, confined and deprived of her senses with a locked-on leather bondage hood. However, Daniel's original idea of making his ex his personal gimp fluffer still held merit to him, and he decided to not change his mind.

As he ate a scrumptious platter of eggs, bacon, and pancakes with syrup, Analeigh stood off to one side attentive and ready to serve while holding a pitcher of orange juice if needed. She was entirely nude as they both preferred, with the exception of her chastity belt that Daniel still had not relented and unlocked for her... and it was definitely having the desired affect.

Analeigh was doing her best, truly, but it was all she could do just to stop herself from squirming and rubbing her thighs together in an effort to get any kind of stimulation out of her dripping pussy. Even just standing there waiting on her Master, a small puddle of her scented sexual juices was gathering around her feet.

Daniel noticed but did nothing, except to smirk at her briefly and signal her to refil his cup. She complied instantly and approached to pour the oj into his cup, but gasped and jumped a little bit as she felt his strong hand grasp a handful of her ass firmly.

He continued to squeeze and grope her behind as she poured, and gave her a harsh -SMACK!- on her ass once she finished. Analeigh yelped and then moaned under her breath while shaking as her pussy quivered from the sensation.

"I can finish on my own from here, hun. Go on and feed the bitch. If she gives you any trouble feel free to punish her without damaging her too badly."

Analeigh smiled, happy to have an opportunity to please her Master and God.

"Of course, My Lord. Maybe the cattle prod?"

"Perfect."

-----

It had been almost 24 hours since Lyla had been yanked from her reality (of which she was still currently unaware) and imprisoned. Sleep was not the easiest to achieve being naked in a cold cell with only a threadbare pair of panties and a leather hood to keep her warm. She had eventually gathered up a pile of straw into one corner as a makeshift bed, but it still was almost impossible to get any rest.

The conditions she was enduring were maddening. Lyla couldn't speak, couldn't see or hear anything, and her stomach was growling painfully. Her mind, however, was the worst enemy; Lyla's imagination and fears had no distractions to keep them at bay. The silent darkness that enveloped her was full of barbaric images of what she feared was coming. Rape, sodomy... or maybe she was going to be sold overseas to some Saudi prince.... or maybe given to the dogs after he was done with her, if he had any.

Lyla felt the tears coming back and struggled to keep them back inside her tear ducts. The dried salt left over from the crying she did last night had left an irritating, scratchy residue on the inside of her hood and with no way to scratch her face or remove the irritants all she could do was attempt to keep it from getting worse.

~please....~ she thought to herself, maybe even praying a little. ~somebody help me, please, somebody save me!~

As if to deliberately decline her silent plea, the next moment Lyla felt a white-hot -SNAP!- of pain arch through her right upper thigh and bottocks causing them to clench and spasm furiously.

Lyla squealed in pain and quickly scrambled on her hands and knees to the other corner to get away from whatever that was, shaking and trembling like a leaf. She waited for a moment, and when nothing else happened, Lyla cautiously put out a hand to feel the air to see where the intruder was, and hopefully ward them off

Whoever it was must have side-stepped Lyla's efforts, because another extremely painful electric -SNAP!- arced through the ribs on her right side causing her to scream and hit her head against the stone backwall in her rush to get away. Stars in the black void under the hood sparkled around her vision, and Lyla moaned before slumping to the floor with nausea and dizziness.

Next thing she knew, the irritating, monsterous hood was taken off her face. Lyla gasped and gulped down lungful after lungful of clean, cool air, wincing back the painful light as it speared her eyeballs. She thought she saw a flash of ginger colored hair through the swirling angry colors of her vision, but couldn't be sure.

Before she even had time to adjust to see her assailant, a new hood was slipped over her head and locked tight.

This hood was different, latex rubber instead of thick leather, and had a mouth hole. Her ability to see was still reduced to zero, however with this hood if she could probably understand what was said and done around her if she really tried hard to pay attention.

Fearful of more electric shocks, Lyla scrambled into her corner once she was free to do so and huddled into a small ball, shivering with fear. After a moment, she thought she smelled food and her latexed head perked up while her stomach growled loud enough for even her to hear from under the hood.

Somebody giggled, a girl maybe? and Lyla had no doubt this individual found her situation amusing. Lyla snarled and almost lunged in the direction of that offending giggle but remembered soon enough that sharp electric pain she'd most likely recieve if she did.

Lyla also doubted the girl was the sole source of her misery. In her mind, this level of barbarism could only have been concocted in the Male Mind, disgusting and base that it was. This ginger cunt had to be his accomplice, or more likely a victim-now-turned-accomplice. Lyla's mind recoiled at the idea of being brainwashed into some dumb bimbo slave like her tormentor, but also felt an icy knife twist in her belly. Wherever she was... she now knew she was outnumbered.

So she stayed down, and only once she heard the cell door shut and relock did Lyla venture out cautiously to see if any food had been left for her. After a moment she found it, and was almost as soon repulsed and just as offended.

The bastards had given her dog food, and as if to add irony to the humiliation, what she assumed to be leftover white breakfast gravy by the familar, peppery smell.

Lyla screamed wordlessly, relishing the new freedom her mouth had, even if it was meant for her to consume doggy kibble. She hoped whoever it was that had kidnapped her could hear the shrill scream of defiance.

She wasn't broken yet, and that bowl of dog food could go to hell, hunger be damned. Lyla would die before giving these creeps the satisfaction.

-----

Analeigh giggled at the sight of the gimp screaming in rejection of her meal. She knew from experience that the hunger pains over the next couple of days should be more than enough to break the bitch's resolve, if not sooner.

Dumb bitch was even ungrateful that the kibble had been given a healthy scoop of white gravy. Back when her previous Godhead Master was attempting a similar tactic on her, it was only dog food and nothing else except maybe the Master's own personal 'protein' to serve as gravy.

Analeigh had no sympathy for the dumb cunt, however. Daniel had gone into a little bit of why Lyla was on his bad side, and Analeigh found herself furious on the behalf of her Master. Even in her previous life Analeigh found cheating despicable; the fact her Lord and Master was now the offended party made it all that much more worse.

Bitch would learn, or bitch would starve.

Analeigh laid the cattle prod on the wallhook from where she had gotten it, and skipped merrily upstairs to rejoin her Master, curious as to what his plans were for today.

-----

Daniel had been pondering over the books concerning The Mirror that connected his little pocket dimension to the Outside World. It seemed as if the entirety of Space and Time was available to him to explore, if the book was telling him correctly.

While it didn't take much effort or divine power to travel anywhere within the world itself, traveling to another planet or even the Past or Future required so much energy that the Godhead would only be able to if He possessed enough followers/worshipers willing to commit their personal energy/spirit to the function.

It seemed as if for every one worshiper, Daniel would be able to travel 25 lightyears in Space, or 25 years forward or backwards in Time.

Looking up from the old, leather wrapped journal as Analeigh bounced up the stairs and across the room towards him with that adorable, beaming smile. He could hear the metal locks on her belt jingle as she bounced and he smiled in turn. Who knew something so simple could have such a powerful affect on them both?

Analeigh bounced to his side and knelt down, looking up eagerly (maybe even anticipating a reward of some kind.)

"The bitch is fed, Master! Is there anything else you need me to do, My Lord?"

Nathan smiled wider and pet Analeigh on her head, stroking her red hair back affectionately.

"No, not necessarily. I do have some questions about The Mirror, however. Like, why would I even need to travel through Space? Are there any other habitable planets? Alien species?"

Analeigh's face scrunched up, as if revisiting an unpleasant memory.

"My previous Master did not travel that much through Space, My Lord. There are few habitable planets that we know of in this Universe aside from Earth, and as for aliens... well... most of the nonhuman slaves my Master had claimed were from other parallel Realities."

"... excuse me, what!? Parallel Realities?? You're telling me Multiversal Theory is legit?"

"In all its Infinite Glory, My Lord. The entire scope of Existence, Everything is your Creation and Yours to do with as you will."

The implications crashed over Daniel like a tidal wave, and after more discussion with Analeigh, more tomes and books were retrieved for study. Travel logs of expeditions into other Realms, from wild chaotic lands full of magic, to futuristic science fiction complete with space travel and aliens.

It seemed Daniel's ideas of how to exploit the Multiverse were not exactly original, as many of the records focused on Realms that offered more exotic and alluring female forms to be taken advantage of, ignoring the more commonplace or brutish worlds.

Apparently, Daniel's predecessors had visited certain Realms frequently enough that the local population recognized the Divinity of their astral visitor and summarily begun worshiping Him, raising places of worship and offering tributes of valuable minerals, food, and young women.

The Faith-Requirement to travel to any of these Realms was equivalent to the same as 25 (light)years, requiring only one worshipping follower.

Daniel had a thought suddenly.

"Hold up... these Realms that are devoted to the Godhead already, wouldn't they be supplying me with their Faith?"

Analeigh shook her head in the negative. "I'm sorry, My Lord, but I'm afraid you will need to travel to these locations and reintroduce yourself to them. The effigies and idols erected in your name currently have the face of your predecessor. They are aware of the reincarnation of your soul, and are summarily prepared to receive you once you decide to appear to them."

-----

There were three such devoted locations:

1. The Realm of Fara-dazi, the Land of Sand.

Fara-dazi was an entire planet with as much sand as our own Earth has water. There are a few scattered lakes and oasises across the Realm, and nearly all civilization resided near those waters.

The population were majorly dark-skinned humans, and in the minority, feline humanoids called Kriss that prefered to stay away from humans and socialize together in small familial packs of roughly 10 to 15 and led by an Alpha.

While the human population was united in their faith of the Godhead, the feline Kriss were rebellious to the concept with few exceptions. As a result, the humans regularly engage in Holy Wars, raiding the Kriss to enslave them, and subsequently offer the females as tributes to the Godhead alongside their own daughters.

2. The Realm of Aetherian, the Land of Fantasy.

Aetherian, for lack of better descriptors, was a Realm most Dungeon and Dragons players would find familar.

Populated with humans, elves, dwarves, and the entire host of other fantastical creatures, Aetherian has many kingdoms and cultures that are allied and/or clash against each other in war.

-The Kingdom of Gelden: a human-majority theocracy devoted to the Godhead, the Geldens are wholly committed to spreading their influence in the Godhead's name. Slavery of non-humans is common, usually to support their economy, but officially is to support the Godhead's desires for fresh tributes. Human slaves are also common place, but in general tend to be treated better than non-human slaves, and even more so if the human slave originally possessed Gelden citizenship.

-The Greenwood: A large, expansive forest nestled in the foothills of the Bluepeak Mountains to the East, the Greenwood borders the Kingdom of Gelden to the West. The Greenwood is home to many non-human fantastical creatures, led by the elven people to resist the Gelden slavers.

-The Bluepeak Mountains: One large mountain chain that divides the continent in half like a rocky spine, the Bluepeak Moutains are home to the rougher fantastical creatures like goblins, giants, and dwarves. While the dwarves speak often of their great underground cities of old, those kingdoms have long since been abandoned, or overrun by goblins, leaving the dwarves to wander the Bluepeaks as nomads and selling their artisan skills to the highest bidder.

-The Southlands: Below the Kingdom of Gelden resides the Southlands, a murky swampland full of lizardfolk and kobolds. Little is known about this area since it is largely uninhabitable and the locals are very aggressive. Most adventurers or slavers will turn back once the waves of giant mosquitoes and gnats swarm their encampment at night.

3. The Star-Realm

Unlike the other devotee Realms, the Star-Realm was a label placed by the Godhead who had discovered it, for a lack of any other term.

Futuristic, with many different alien humanoid species alongside humans. Space travel is common, the best comparison to what an Earthborn would know being a form of the Star Wars universe without the Force, Jedi, Sith, or any of that nonsense.

In support of the Godhead, the theocratic empire of The Imperial Orthodoxy sits roughly in the middle of the local galaxy with many worlds and species under it's thrall. Human-dominant, the Orthodoxy will enslave both human and nonhuman alike, and regularly host events to select the fairest and most alluring female slaves to be devoted to The Temple of the Godhead.

-----

Daniel found himself very intrigued by all of these Realms, but for simplicity sake, he decided that the Realm of Fara-dazi would be the best spot to begin with. Both Aetherian and the Star-Realm seemed way too expansive and full of opportunities to get lost in. Daniel was barely confident in what little control he had over his abilities as it was. Jumping headlong into some adventure with dragons or flying in a star cruiser seemed way too daunting right now.

"And we can go to any of these Realms, and come back here with no Time lost?" He may want to punish his ex-girlfriend for her unfaithfulness, but Daniel had no desire to come back home to find his new gimp dead from starvation.

"Absolutely right, My Lord. This realm exists outside of Time and Space. The bitch won't even know you've left." Analeigh had discovered years ago she possessed a sadistic streak, which was used to mold her into a bisexual switch. A perfect fit for being the Head Slave, always willing and happy to submit to her Master, and just as eager to force the other slaves to do the same.

Daniel smirked, enjoying the mental image of Analeigh tearing Lyla's virgin asshole up with a strap-on.

Maybe later...

"Analeigh-... actually, would you mind if I called you Ana?"

Analeigh giggled and blushed a slight shade of pink. "M-my Lord, there is no need for you to ask, or even to be so polite. I am yours to do with as you will."

Old habits die hard...

"Ana."

She beamed and smiled at her Master, bouncing ever so slightly from anticipation.

"I want you to begin packing for a trip to Fara-dazi. We will probably spend anywhere from 3 days to a week there. Once you're done come wait for me by The Mirror."

Ana's eyes gleamed with delight, both at the prospect of the first multiversal trip with her new Lord and Master.

"Yes, My Lord, at once!" and off she scampered. Daniel chuckled and set the old leather-bound book he had been holding down on the table and stood up to make his way downstairs.

-----

Lyla was struggling, mentally and physically.

Mentally, Lyla was worn down and exhausted from the constant torrent of anxiety and fear of the unknown.

Physically, her stomach was angry- no, it was furious. Sharp, clenching pains were squeezing her insides, and the all-too-familiar and homey smell of peppered white gravy was not helping in the slightest.

Lyla understood now that the gravy was not a half-gesture of kindness or some kind of sick joke. It was mental manipulation, this entire song and dance with the hoods, isolation, starving, dog food... all of it was some game to the sicko that had imprisoned her. He wanted to break her, Lyla was sure of it.

Knowing that did not make it any easier though. On one hand, Lyla was mentally telling herself that now she had figured it out she would NEVER give into his tricks and NEVER break.

On the other hand... Lyla was certain if she didn't eat soon she might pass out. She hadn't even eaten breakfast the morning Daniel busted into her home and almost shot Benny, making it just about 36 hours since she last ate.

The war raged back and forth inside her mind, and just when Lyla was beginning to admit defeat and was about to crawl to the doggie bowl when she heard footsteps clunking down the steps.

Instantly she was back in her corner, shivering with fear and anxiously straining her limited senses as best as she could to make some sense of her situation. The thoughts came hard and furious, full of terror and speculation.

~ohmygod ohmygod he's gonna kill me... no, he's going to rape me first and then kill me. he probably has pigs, ohmygod he's gonna feed me to his pigs!~

Daniel eyed the untouched doggie bowl from outside the cell door through the bars. He smirked, knowing it wouldn't be much longer given his intent. She had guessed right, it was a plan to break her. Figuring from the sounds her stomach was making, she was starving, and being hungry was a powerful motivator. Anyone ever will always -need- the basic three staples of life: food, water, and shelter.

12