New Hardware Detected Pt. 03

Story Info
Tamara is obsessed with the sex dolls, but why?
5.1k words
4.75
9.4k
23

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FourAndOne
FourAndOne
285 Followers

Tamara pulled the zip up the centre of her Ekzo suit chest plate, securing the last piece in place. To the layperson she might look like an extra in a Star Wars movie, dressed neck to toe in Sci-fi armour. It took a while to put all this garb on, but that was the price of fully immersive virtual reality.

She suppressed a pang of nervous energy. Today she would be taking that one stage further: an extra piece added to the suit, some extra custom code that she had written.

She booted up the suit and activated the system using the control panel on her wrist.

The Ekzo rig unfolded itself from the roof of her home office. This was a mechanical spider that reached out and attached to hardpoints on the backs of her arms, legs, torso and waist of the suit. It was slightly disconcerting the first time the robot arms connected with your body and lifted you off the floor, but you got used to it.

Like any good VR rig, there were sensors all over the thing, feeding back vital information about how Tamara moved. Likewise the suit's haptics allowed her to feel anything her body touched in the virtual world.

She felt the robot limbs lift her from the ground and then she was standing on a virtual floor, six inches above her real office floor. All she had to do was lower the visor on her helmet and she was in a virtual realm no less physical than the real one.

It was so much better than the old days with those omnidirectional treadmills. There were no rules anymore, not in this world. If she wanted to jump out of an airlock into space, do a forward summersault and fly like a superhero that's exactly what she could do. And it would feel real: punch a wall and you'd feel it; though the system wouldn't let you hurt yourself.

The system loaded up her personal lobby. The room was large and spacious, with sci-fi styling like something out of the Starship Enterprise. It was filled with artworks, sculptures and holographic displays, projects she was working on. She liked to think of it as her own personal museum.

She looked down at her body. In VR, the Ekzo suit was essentially invisible. Instead she was wearing a seamless, zipless, form-fitting black bodysuit, almost as close to naked as she could get without actually being naked. Tamara liked the way the suit made her look, even if she had cheated a little bit on her proportions.

In the middle of her virtual lobby there was a virtual desk and chair. She walked over and sat down, knowing that in reality her body was staying right where it was, walking on thin air. The system opened up a screen showing her a virtual desktop. No monitor, the windows just opened in mid air above the desk.

A new window opened, and Tamara felt another pang of excitement when she saw the caption:

"New hardware detected."

Indulgently she let her eyes fall on the title of the new device: "SheDon multi-function sexual stimulator."

All of the interface indicators were showing green ticks and Tamara's excitement peaked when she saw a button marked "test device".

The SheDon was essentially an alternate crotch piece for the Ekzo suit. It had quite a bulbous front that housed multiple devices that could be brought to bear on its wearer, to simulate virtual sexual encounters they might be having. Tamara had seen the various probes pop out and do their stuff when she had tested her code, and she had tried the piece on several times to make sure she had the right size and that it would integrate with her suit. This, however, was the first time that the device had been live and strapped to her body. It made her nervous, and definitely other emotions, as evidenced by the tingly glow of anticipation she was already feeling between her legs.

She reached out and pressed the button. The device began to vibrate. It wasn't a big vibration, more like a low hum that built up a rhythm. Something that felt a lot like a wand massager pressed gently against her mound. It felt good, and more than a little surreal given that all she could see in the virtual world was the uninterrupted smooth curves of her body under black virtual spandex.

After a few seconds the vibrator withdrew. There was a momentary pause before she felt a new pressure, this time some kind of protrusion pressing on her nether lips. As it pushed further in, Tamara felt the sensation of a tongue licking her labia, sliding back and forth, then probing inside her.

"Holy fuck," she said aloud. She gasped as the tongue slid back and forth, swirled around her clitoris, then withdrew. She was wet and it couldn't have all come from the device's lube system.

Next the third device made itself known to her. It was a long, slender probe that slipped between her labia, then slowly pushed inwards until it was buried deep in her vagina. The sensation was surprisingly intense and she was glad that it felt narrow and was well lubricated. Or was that just how wet she already was?

She was already holding on to the virtual desk. She gave a small yelp as the probe curled inside her, pressing against her g-spot. It vibrated for a second then it swirled around in a circle pressing on all sides, finally it swelled up momentarily, stretching her slightly. This made her moan and shift in her seat. Before she could get a proper mental grasp on anything that it had done the probe withdrew.

"Test complete."

She let go of the desk and shook her head as the last device withdrew. Her hands were shaking as she looked down at her body. "Wow."

She leaned back in her chair, feeling a mixture of fear and anticipation. Was this going to work? Did she still want to go through with her plan?

Receiving pleasure from a doll that work had leant to her to run tests on was one thing, but what she had been building up to this evening was a lot more hardcore, and probably borderline illegal.

She had been obsessed with the dolls ever since she had first seen them. It was a fixation, an that invisible force that had driven her through years of work, late nights, innovation, breakthroughs in the field of AI research, and many promotions at work. Something drew her inexorably to these high end sex toys.

It wasn't the desire to have sex with them though. She'd used her doll to get herself off plenty of times and it felt great, but it didn't scratch her itch. There was something missing, and no it wasn't a male doll with a penis, though that would be fun. It was something else.

She sat there for several minutes, staring at her virtual body as if she expected to feel the stimulation return. When nothing happened she looked up.

"I'm doing this," she said.

She leant forward and tapped the virtual display, firing up her work software tools and pulling up the doll network monitoring interface. As usual it displayed a list of all sessions currently in progress.

Next she launched her custom code in a second window. Nothing to see but lines of scrolling text. No error messages though. Good!

Now she looked for a session that met her criteria. The dolls only connected to the server when they were engaging in sexual activity with their user. They fed back a comprehensive telemetry data that was used to improve the dolls' learning AIs, and sometimes they used the central servers to do some of the heavy lifting if there were difficult calculations that they couldn't perform locally. Tamara scanned the list looking for a session that had only just started.

Right on cue a new one appeared at the top of the list. Somewhere in the world a new session was starting right now. She checked the details and was astonished to see that the "total user hours" readout said "0". This was a brand new user with a brand new doll!

It was too good an opportunity to miss. She was almost shaking with nerves by now. Her custom software window was presenting her with a single button: "Run simulation". She reached out a trembling finger and pressed it.

The lobby scene and the screen faded out to black and a new scene established itself. She was sat on the edge of a bed facing a young man who was sat on the bed next to her. She felt her body shift, the Ekzo system's force feedback gently rearranged her limbs and her posture to match the new scene. She felt her suit's haptics kick in, simulating the sensation of the doll's loose fitting nightgown and panties on her skin, and the bed underneath her.

The man was tall, very muscular and handsome, dressed in a shirt and trousers. His hair was short and stylish, his face was clean shaven. A beautiful smile revealed perfect teeth and a touch of nervous energy.

His appearance was a construct of course, a generic male form generated by the system to protect his anonymity. Only the doll's on-board processing had access to the live camera view from its eyes. The bedroom was also a construct. It matched the configuration of the real room the doll was in, but any specific decoration would be missing.

It was when she tried to look around the room that Tamara realised that she couldn't turn her head. It was the strangest thing, the Ekzo rig's actuators held it in place like they were suddenly made of steel. She tried to move her arms and found that they too were pinned where they were. All of a sudden she had no control over her own body.

The doll reached out with one hand and touched the man's arm. Tamara felt her own arm reach out, felt the warm softness of his skin under his fingertips.

"Setup is complete," She heard the doll's voice say as though it was her own, "your doll is now fully sexually active."

Tamara felt a surge of arousal course through her. She was the doll.

The man was looking at her, eyes wide as though struggling to take in what was happening. A nervous grin spread across his face and he started to move a tentative hand toward her, but then he pulled back.

Tamara's heart was pounding at a hundred miles per hour. The warmth of his skin on her fingertips was fresh in her sense. What would it feel like when he reached out and touched her body?

The man lifted an arm and ran his fingers through his hair. He took a deep breath, then glanced away from her and looked at the wall behind him, as if trying to summon the courage to continue.

"You may initiate intimate contact at any time." Tamara felt the doll cock its head to one side as the doll looked the man up and down invitingly.

She felt her senses straining, crying out for contact. Her nipples were hardening and pushing against the inside of her suit and she knew she was definitely wet downstairs. She was just an observer in this scene though, she had literally no control.

"Oh god, come on, touch me!" She said aloud. Not that he could hear her.

She wanted to feel his lips on her breasts, his hand in her hair, his erection pressed between their bodies. The doll was right there and inviting him in. Why wouldn't he reach out and take her.

The man smiled at her, but he was still visibly nervous. It was impressive how well the virtual construct captured the essence of that, though of course interpreting body language was 90% of what the doll did.

A tiny, rational part of Tamara's brain reminded her that statistically this was actually very normal behaviour for a man's first time with a doll. It was why they'd programmed what happened next.

Tamara felt the doll's hand reach out to hold his hand and it leant forward so that his big round eyes were about a foot away from hers.

"Let me help" the doll said. It was almost a question but it was delivered with a reassuring confidence that didn't expect an answer.

Tamara felt herself stand up and her feet flexed inside the suit's boots, which were simulating the shape of high heels. The doll effortless moved to stand directly in front of the man, keeping hold of his hand and using it to turn him to face her. Its frame was noticeably smaller than his but with the heels and with him sat on the edge of the bed she towered over him. It seemed all he could do was look up at her in awe.

Her hand released his and moved to stroke from her collarbone down between her breasts to her waist. Her heart was in her throat. She was the doll, stood perfectly still, legs in a wide stance, her head tipped forward seductively. She couldn't stand the tension, she wanted to break and run, but the doll was in control of her every movement. It wasn't going to break eye contact, so she couldn't either.

She saw the man's eyes wander down over her body. Her stomach clenched instinctively and she felt her heart rate increase. He was looking at her chest, then moving down to her belly and hips, then finally to her thighs. It was a hungry look, a lustful expression that told her that he wanted to take her. Tamara became even more aware of just how wet she was becoming between her legs.

The doll took its time. It stepped forward and straddled his legs. Her breasts, draped lightly in the nightgown's filmy fabric were right in front of his eyes. He moaned quietly as she placed her hands on his shoulders and slowly lowered herself onto his lap.

He was wearing trousers, but she could immediately feel the strength of his erection, simulated by her suit's haptics. When she had settled on him, she felt his hands slide around to her lower back. Her skin tingled with pleasure.

The doll slowly rocked its hips, grinding against his crotch. She could feel herself getting wetter and wetter. She was breathing heavily and she could tell that the man was too.

Tamara cried out in surprise when suddenly a vibration buzzed through her crotch. Though mild, it was stimulation that she had been completely unprepared for. This man had obviously enabled the doll's vibration functions earlier when it had taken him through the setup procedure. Not all did: some loved it, others hated it.

The doll was using its crotch vibrators to gently tease this guy through layers of clothing, but what that meant for Tamara was that it was triggering her suit's SheDon vibrator. The man's face was definitely a picture; he was looking up at her in shock and arousal. All she could do was stare right into his eyes from inches away as her own pleasure surged. Her pussy was soaking, and while the sensation was wonderful it was also overwhelming. She felt waves of pleasure wash over her and she was quickly pushed towards a climax.

But the buzzing stopped and the doll pulled its hips back. It pushed on the man's shoulders, lying him back on the bed. Then it bent down and slid its breasts forward over his chest, rising up to stop face to face.

Tamara watched in awe as her own arm reached out and caressed his cheek, her hand stroking along his jawline and neck. His eyes were wide and he looked utterly mesmerised. Understandable really, the primally physical experience of one of these machines entering your personal space for the first time was a lot to take in.

The doll leaned in close and kissed him. It's lips would be soft and warm, and Tamara was aware of its tongue teasing his. He was kissing back, tentatively at first but soon opening up to her and returning the kiss passionately. For the first time she felt a little disappointed. The ultrasonic emitters on her helmet allowed her to feel a ghost of the kiss, but it felt a lot less real than anything else she had felt so far.

Then the doll broke off the kiss and leaned back, reaching down with both hands and lifting itself up slightly. Tamara looked down to see her hands undoing the buttons on the man's shirt. It was better at it than she was.

She remembered one of the robotics engineers once telling her that getting the dolls to undo buttons was one of the hardest things they'd ever attempted. Certainly harder than kissing or sex.

The man lifted himself up and helped the doll pull the shirt off over his head. She watched his muscular chest rise and fall. Next the doll crossed its arms in front of her waist and the nighty disappeared up and over. She was naked from the waist up.

Tamara gasped as the doll cupped and rubbed its breasts. It was a curious sensation, to be touching herself yet feeling as though she was being touched by a stranger. She could hear the doll moan, theatrics for the benefit of its audience. She joined in herself, imagining how she must look from the outside, wrapped up in a mechanical web, kneeling astride mid air.

She felt the man's hands reach out and grab her ass cheeks, squeezing them gently and pulling her back towards him. The doll obliged and resumed grinding into him. Tamara had no control and had no choice but to ride the stimulation, her hips moving with their own agenda. She felt herself building toward an orgasm again. She was going to come any second, but she didn't want to give it away quite yet. The doll hadn't even got this guy's pants off yet.

The man's hands were roaming her body now, running down her arms, across her stomach and down to her thighs. Tamara could feel the doll responding to the stimulation, moaning and pushing into his touch.

All of a sudden the man beneath her seemed to startle at something unseen. Obviously some distraction outside the scope of the doll's sensors. Tamara could feel him start wriggling to free himself from the doll's affections, and remarkably quickly the doll seemed to pick up on this and disengaged from him. Then, without warning, Tamara was plunged into darkness.

A moment later she was back in her personal lobby, kneeling on her chair. In front of her was a virtual window displaying the words "End simulation. Remote session terminated".

Tamara was still in high gear. The entire session had lasted maybe five minutes, but it had felt like much longer. She was flushed, her heart was racing and her breath was coming fast. She couldn't believe what she'd just experienced.

She sat there for a moment, savouring the sensations she'd felt, letting them soak in. She'd never known she had such a strong sexual appetite before.

Her body was shaking. She felt the urge to masturbate, but she couldn't, not with the suit covering her hands and her groin.

She thought about a test that she had run when she been writing her code. How she had watched the Ekzo suit, empty, on all fours in the air in front of her. Puppeteered by the rig's robot arms. It was rocking its hips back and forth and she could see the SheDon's dildo thrusting in and out of the empty space that would contain a person. That would contain her.

She needed to get back in, to launch a new session, to feel that thrill of complete helplessness again. She understood her fantasy now. She wanted to be the doll, to have the doll's programming take full control of her body, to be an object of awe and desire, and to have her brains fucked out.

The previous user had logged off the system. Perhaps they had been disturbed by a friend or family member, or maybe just a knock at the door. She would never know.

Tamara looked for a new session to join but there weren't any others newer than five minutes. Then with a smile she noticed her first user reappear at the top of the list. Disturbance resolved presumably, he was resuming his session. She reached out a shaky hand to tap the list entry to reconnect and relaunch her own simulation.

She should have been more careful. Her finger landed on the window panel, but it touched the wrong list entry. She realised her mistake, but the lobby was already fading out and immediately she felt control of her body wrenched away from her.

A new scene faded into view. She was on her knees in front of a man. He was sitting naked on a large sofa with his legs spread wide apart. He was staring right at her, his eyes wide with lust. Once again he was generically handsome and well proportioned, with short black hair and deep brown eyes. Not his real appearance of course.

She was naked and his cock was in her hand, inches away from her face. She could feel the warmth of it; it pulsed in her palm, seeming to growing bigger and harder. She stared at it, fascinated.

FourAndOne
FourAndOne
285 Followers
12