New Hardware Detected Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FourAndOne
FourAndOne
277 Followers

The man was speaking to her, but Tamara could barely hear him. It sounded distant, like someone talking from another room.

The doll began to move its hand up and down his shaft, its fingers expertly modulating the pressure. The man seemed to melt back into the chair. She could tell he was enjoying it.

Tamara looked down at the hardening flesh in her hand. She had never done anything like this before. She'd seen this type of thing plenty of times online, but to see it up close and in person, if virtually, was different. It was so hot.

Tamara could feel the doll's complete control of her body. It started to move her hand up and down faster, increasing the intensity of the strokes. He was making noises and pushing his hips up to meet her hand and this made her own body react. She was getting more and more aroused but she wasn't getting any stimulation at all.

The doll slowed and pressed its fingers together, sliding them down the length of the man's cock. She could feel the tip of his cock pushing against the pads of her thumb and index finger. He moaned at the sensation. The doll then moved her hand forward, placing it flat on the man's abdomen just above his belly button. She brought her other hand forward and grasped the base of his dick, guiding it towards her mouth.

Tamara felt the ghost sensation of the man's cock brushing her lips, generated by her headset's ultrasonic projectors. The doll took it into her mouth, gently sucking the head of his penis between her lips. The doll began to bob its head up and down, sucking him in deeply. For Tamara it was a really strange experience because her mouth was empty.

After a while the doll stopped its motions and moved up so that only the tip was in her mouth. She looked up at him, her eyes meeting his. There was a look of pure bliss on his face, and he was staring straight back at her as though in a trance. She could tell that the doll was playing with him, teasing him. It was like they were communicating telepathically, and she could feel it as well as see it in his expression.

"Fuck!" She gasped. Why was this so hot?!

The doll withdrew the cock from her mouth and leaned back. She could see the glistening head of his erection still between her fingers, and it looked absolutely huge. He was still watching her, transfixed by her, waiting to see what she'd do next.

Slowly, with its hand still holding his shaft the doll moved forward and straddled the man. The motion seemed impossibly smooth, elegant and perfectly balanced. The doll lowered herself until she was poised right over the man's lap, her bare breasts right in front of him and her pussy resting on the tip of his penis.

Tamara gave a little gasp as she felt the head of the SheDon's penetrator touch her outer lips. She moaned out loud and strained against the doll's control of her body, pressing down as hard as she could. She needed it right now. She was long past needing it!

The doll was bent on teasing her however. Teasing them both. She felt her hips begin to roll around in a circle, drawing the tip of the man's cock with them. With a finger under his chin she lifted his head up to look at her. Her face moved to within an inch of his, coming in from the side at a very intimate angle, her lips almost grazing his. She could practically feel his breath on her lips, and their eyes locked.

Tamara had seen sessions like this play out over the doll's telemetry countless times but she'd had no idea of just how good the AI had become at mastering all aspects of this kind of physical seduction. It was such an incredible high to feel superhuman levels of expertise guiding her every movement. Her hips gyrated slowly, her labia never losing contact with the tip of his penis. Her arms moved to lie on the man's shoulders, encircling his head. She could feel the sensation of his hair in the palms of her hands.

Suddenly, with a final slow roll of her hips the doll slid down onto the man, allowing his thick shaft to slide all the way into her. Tamara screamed out loud as her suit's probe drove itself deep inside her. She was so incredibly wet by this stage that it met absolutely no resistance. She felt the doll draw back slightly and then plunge back down again, taking the man's cock fully into its clutches and the probe inside her matched its movements perfectly.

She gasped again at the sensation and her body was trembling. She was so close already and there was so much more to come. The doll paused, giving her a moment to take in the blissed out expression on the man's face, before it began to move up and down in a steady rhythm. Every stroke was timed and measured perfectly. The doll was fucking him, but it was doing so with exquisite precision, controlling all of the subtle details of the motion.

Tamara was simply along for the ride. She came, hard, her muscles spasming against the suit's control. It didn't let up on its movement, not for a moment. She shuddered through wave after wave of pleasure, feeling her whole body tingling. The doll kept going, completely oblivious to what its passenger was experiencing.

Suddenly it was just too much, she was far too sensitive. Incapable of rational thought she struggled to free herself. All she could see was the face in front of her, she could tell that the doll's partner was right on the edge. Oh god let him finish, let us both rest for a minute!

"Pause." said the man suddenly. His voice was ragged with desire.

The doll stopped moving. Tamara felt one last wave of pleasure and then the stimulation ceased completely. She was left gasping, her body spent. She looked down at her arms and saw that they were still tightly wrapped around the man's neck. Inside the suit her real arms were shaking. She looked up at the man and he was looking right back at her.

"Stand up" he said.

Tamara felt her body move to obey his instructions instantly. What was he doing? She was sure he hadn't come yet.

No sooner had she stood up he was also standing. He was a head taller than her and standing well inside her personal space. Her sensitive body quivered as the suit's haptics delivered sensations whenever their bodies touched. Too much! Need to breathe... Need space!

"Kneel" the man said, "on the sofa, facing away from me."

"Oh shit!" Tamara thought. "Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!"

The doll moved to follow instructions. It moved slowly, seductively, glancing over its shoulder at him as it did so.

"Shiiiit!" Tamara thought as she felt herself manipulated by the suit into a kneeling position. It had been amazing but after that buildup and insane release she was feeling completely flustered and she wasn't sure she could cope with round two straight away.

"Voice prompt" she said aloud. She heard the system bleep, telling her it was listening for a spoken command.

"Terminate session."

Nothing happened.

"Voice prompt. Terminate session."

Nothing. Why the hell wasn't the exit command working? It always had during testing.

"Voiiiii... ahhh!"

She jumped as she felt a pair of strong hands grip her hips. As though on cue the doll wiggled her hips from side to side invitingly. The next second she felt the virtual cock slide deep into her. It felt even bigger than the first time and seemed to pulse.

"Oh my god!" she cried out. She was being fucked! She felt the man lean forward, forcing his cock deeper into her. The sensation of the penetration was overwhelming. The doll was helping him, pushing back whenever he thrust forward, and when he bottomed out it gave a very sensual roll of its hips. All Tamara could feel now was pleasure and the doll's complete control over her body.

With no working exit command all she could do was wait until the user ended the session. She would have to ride it out until then.

An outside observer in Tamara's home office, sat at her desk in her office chair, would have seen a very curious sight. A beautifully proportioned woman dressed in a form fitting black bodysuit covered with black plastic panels was hanging from the ceiling, supported by multiple robot arms. She was in a crouched position with her legs spread and her backside thrust up high into the air. Her arms were spread in front of her, seeming to grip onto some invisible feature. She was thrusting her hips back and forth furiously. Her head, eyes and ears were covered by the suit, but her exposed mouth was twisted into an expression of complete ecstasy. She was screaming, and mouthing incomprehensible words.

There was nobody to witness this spectacle, just the camera that Tamara had set up on a tripod that was innocently recording the whole episode. It would be a while before she would be able to turn that off.

FourAndOne
FourAndOne
277 Followers
12