New Home Comes with a Great View!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my time untying each ankle, then I would run my hand softly up the inside of her leg, then her thigh. She was very flexible from her yoga, so when I lifted her legs, I had no problems getting her legs up to her head. I started licking her slit, as she protested.

"Oh, No, please don't, please don't lick my clitoris, that is for my husband only"

But her face did not say that, and I kept it up, and then concentrated on her clit like she requested. Now I was getting some where, she was moving around and getting louder with her sounds of pleasure, and I got some more don'ts, and stops, but she was loving it. I eventually got her to cum while she was saying "no, don't, please don't, you might make me cum." It was the same physical reaction I have gotten from a woman who was saying, "Yes, Yes, don't stop." I don't think a rapist would do it, but I licked up some of her juices she had just released.

My cock was so fucking hard from the role-playing, and I took down my shorts to reveal it to her, first grabbing it with my whole hand showing how much was still exposed, I shouldn't brag, but I have a nice cock, and just laid it between her firm ample breast, squeezed them together, and fucked them.

After a while she said, "your big cock is hitting me in the chin, it looks good enough to eat, but I told you I am married."

I surmised that she wanted my cock so I shoved it in her mouth, and I said, "this big cock will shut you up." She would lift her head, and I could tell she was opening up her throat, so I shoved it in as far as I could until she would gag, and then back off. I was enjoying throat fucking her it felt so good on the head of my cock I was afraid I would soon cum.

She did not tell me not to, or not to do anything else, her mouth was full most of the time, so I figured I needed to come up with a line. I was more than ready to fuck her, so I pulled my cock out grabbed it with my hand again to show it to her. Then I tried to stay in character as I showed her the swollen knob covered with her saliva, "look now you got my cock hard and angry, are you ready for me to shove this big cock in your little cunt, you dirty slut."

Looking me in the eyes, and in a real seductive whisper she said, "No, Not in me, please don't, it won't fit, your big cock is way too large for my little pussy."

I said, "Too bad my cock is ready slut, for your dirty little housewife cunt." Then I put it in her opening, pushing it in quickly. She was wet as hell and so was my cock, and it was supposed to be a rape, so I started fast, and fucked her hard. She was really getting loud too, she was enjoying it so much she forgot to protest for a while, and I was making some grunts along with my heavy breathing. I knew I was not going to be able to last very long, with all this excitement of getting to fuck her, not to mention how fucking hot she is. I fucked her long enough for her to cum again, and then I quit trying so hard to hold back.

As she saw the Oh look on my face she said, "No, No, Don't cum in me, Please don't shoot all your nasty rapist cum in my sweet little pussy," while she wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my ass.

Both her actions and her protests were pretty specific, she did say no twice, so she got my nasty warm cum, and I had a lot to give, it was a long, and pleasurable shot, ropes were coming out of my cock like rounds out of an automatic rifle. There was so much, some was escaping around my cock.

As I finished pumping my cum into her, I had my face by hers, and she pulled off the towel from my face, and started kissing me. I reached, and untied her arms then, as she was then officially done being fake raped. She reached down to grab her ankles to use her yoga skills, to put her legs almost behind her head to show me the cum that had started to ooze out of her pussy. I had never tried eating one of my pies, but I do appreciate a good-looking pie, and put two fingers in, and scooped some up to show her, she opened her mouth, and I offered it to her, she lapped it up, and ask for more, I gave her a couple more scoops, and she smacked her lips, and said, "that was tasty."

Then she said "that was hot, I look forward to something like that again, maybe a little rougher now that I trust you more, and maybe we can work on our dialog. Eventually if you're into it, maybe you can anal rape me, for a change up."

I had no reply, and at the same time realized that our little fun game of, I will show you mine, and you show me yours, was now a full-blown affair with a married woman, one that we both wanted to escalate.

We continued to kiss, exchanging tongues, and just making out. She soon had me on my back, and my cock in her mouth and her hand on balls. She was so good with her mouth, and was quite a swallower, she could hold it in her throat longer than any girl that ever sucked me off. I lasted long this time since I had got off such a big load my first shot, but I eventually did. My cumshot started as it was in her throat, and she struggled to swallow this load as she choked. She crawled up next to me and I kissed her, yea she tasted like my cum, but I wanted more of her, I was hooked already. She threw her arm and leg over me as we continued to kiss, then cuddle, until we fell asleep.

I woke up from our nap, and she was still hugging me, it was almost noon. I turned my head her way and kissed her forehead, and I woke her. She did not say anything, or did I, we just restarted our love making. She sucked me just long enough to get me hard, and then mounted me cowgirl. She rode me as she looked me in the eyes, and I watched her breast going up and down, and eventually grabbed her by the hips to help out. She came twice, and after the second time, she got off and got on her hands and knees for some doggie.

I really enjoyed holding her by the ass, doggie, then moved my hands to her firm breast. I got her to cum one more time before I pulled out to cum on her beautiful buttocks. I figured it was too early in a day to shoot any more cum in her. I grabbed the ripped boxers and used them to clean off what I could, then I dressed. She just laid there with a content look on her face. I was not sure what to say before I left, but I gave it a shot and said, "I know it still early, but you made my day, week, maybe even month."

Her reply was just a kiss, and said, "you made my day for sure, but it's early in the week and month."

In one morning she went from a neighbor I liked to watch, jerk off to, and jerk for. Now she was a neighbor who took a load of mine in two holes and one on her ass, only one hole left, and she apparently wants me to leave her a load there some day.

I felt some guilt for fucking a married neighbor, but she was such a good fuck, could suck a cock like a pro, and we were so convenient for each other. I tried to reason that I was doing her husband a favor, keeping her from prowling the bars, and maybe getting hooked up with a smooth talking psycho. As summer came I was a little more worried about being found out as more houses were built, and we both started to know more people around us. Then we tried to only go to each other's houses after dark when we wanted to fuck.

We continued running around our houses naked, it was still the driving force in our relationship, it always seemed to lead to mutual masturbation, and then that would lead to fucking. We could not get enough of each other when her husband was away, but I was pretty sure I could speak for both of us in saying we were not falling in love, we just needed someone to satisfy or sexual desires with. I guess we were just good for each other that way.

Then one day I finally met her husband, we both were working in the yard at the same time one Saturday. John seemed to be a nice easy going guy, but I was a bit uncomfortable being that I had fucked his wife so many times, and was intimidated by his stature. He was not someone I would want to have wanting to kick my ass for sure. He asked me if I was doing anything that night, and invited me over for a late dinner, and a soak in the hot tub, before I could think I said yes.

I was nervous about it, but what could I do, I already said yes in haste. We had a nice dinner, and more than enough drinks to make me more at ease when we decided to get in the tub. Joan took her top off, and had no bikini top or bra under it, that was enough to shock me, but then slipped her shorts off, she was not wearing any panties, there she was, standing before her husband, and the man she was cheating on him with, naked. Then John followed her, now he was naked, and I realized right away that she was not fucking me for my big cock, we were pretty much equally endowed, mine was just available when his was not.

I had never had a married couple get naked in front of me, and I was still standing shirtless with my trunks still on, just kind of frozen.

John said, "so you are reluctant to be naked in front of us, are you. We have both seen you naked, and my wife loves having your cock in her mouth, and pussy, she told me she wants it in her ass some day."

I know I turned white, and a sudden flash of fear, and bewilderment came over me. I was not sure if somehow he was OK with it, or the worst was yet to come. But I lost the trunks, and climbed in, and sat across from them for some awkward moments of silence. While we enjoyed the hot tub for a while.

John broke the silence, and turned the tub jets off to say, "if you are up to it Mark, I would love to watch you, and Joan fucking again, this time live, and close up."

I looked at Joan, and she had her head leaned back, and looked relaxed, she did not look shook up at all, so I relaxed a little, and said, "OK, it's time to let me in on all this, you had your fun."

John chuckled and said, "OK, I am sorry for fucking with you, but I only do that with people I like, I think we could become pals. It has been so fun, and very erotic watching the two of you flash, masturbate, and then eventually fucking, I can't get enough of seeing your cumshots hitting the window. I zoomed in as I was masturbating too, I could see it better than Joan. I was really impressed with the fact that you thought of it, shooting your cum on the window as the neighbor watched was very original, and very hot. I have a video edited that shows only your cock, and groin area, and can send you a copy if you like. I have not shared it, that would be up to you, I am betting your cumshot would go viral."

I was not ready to join the conversation, and there was a short pause before John continued.

"It was me that told her to have you come over, and pretend to rape her, she told me she needed my cock bad, I knew we were pretty equally endowed from my past observations. I was not going to be here for three, and a half days, and was not sure I would even get back at all that weekend, I was on a big project we were expediting. I want her to be happy, so I suggested it as a way to meet her needs. She was really in need, and gave you quite a fucking, but you kept up. But keep your day job, you are no actor. But you did good by her in our bedroom that day, I know when she is cumming or faking, and you made her cum hard.

So did I, prematurely, when you called the love of my life's pussy, "a dirty little housewife cunt." You were finally into the role playing, and it was so hot to hear that, I came involuntarily. We will explain more about why we decided to open our marriage up later. In short, at our ages, and the sex drives that comes with them, we had to do something to deal with the demands of my job, and keep our marriage intact. This turned out to be a way we could both meet our needs."

"What we have been doing sure beats the phone sex we first started doing when I took this job that keeps me on the road a lot. We sexted, and tried naked facetiming but the cam thing took us over the top. We have been very happy since you two have got together, she says our cocks feel the same in her. I can't wait to get home weekends, and fuck my wife after watching you two at it. But I really want to see you two fuck live, if you are both up to it, and if it is not too unnerving for you to partner up with me, I would like her to suck me as you fuck her."

What could I say, my first threesome, a cuckold of sorts, and with a married couple about my age, so we all got out dried off, went into the house to the bedroom. John was up at the top, and to the side, and had his cock handy for her to suck. I was too nervous for much foreplay, I did lift her legs and eat her for a while as she sucked him. To make things easier for her, I suggested doggie, with John on his back in front of her. We had done it that way before and both enjoyed it, and knowing she was sucking her husbands cock at the same time made it more thrilling. I entered her and starting fucking her then, it was special, even if he has watched us, I did not know he was, this was so new.

I did not have any trouble keeping hard, and I managed to last long enough to get her off before John, and I came. She rejected his and my cocks, and rolled over, so we could finish on her tits. I hoped he could edit a clip of his and my cumshots, as we both came at almost the same time, and in such a beautiful place. One breast was mostly covered with her husbands, and the other with her lovers cum. She lifted each breast, and licked what she could reach, she said both of our cums were delicious, and tasted the same.

They had a huge shower, an option from the builder I passed on to get a bigger closet. So we all showered together. I got more comfortable when I could see John did not want to be next to me, I am not Bi, our have I ever even thought of trying it. We both stood on each side of her, I got her back and ass, and lathered her up, as John washed the cum off her wonderful breast, and pussy, he was her husband and had first choice. After we rinsed, she did us, I did enjoy watching her soap up his cock and balls, and could not wait for my turn. I was the only one to get hard as she fondled me with the soap, but I calmed down as I got out and dried.

I did not have my clothes, we all left them by the tub, so we just stayed naked, and went to the great room for some more drinks, and enlightening information. I found out more about John's job then. He was in security, he was the guy that surveyed the business's needing first class, and total video coverage of their facilities, then gave the info he collected to the staff of engineers to finish the layout, and recommend the right cameras. He said, "not to brag, but our company must be good at what we do, we always have a backlog of companies wanting our systems, and our employees are well paid."

As I went to leave that night, we were all pretty drunk, and now all friends, nothing like a threesome and some booze, to bond three people. I was almost to the door, when John and Joan stopped me and ask, Joan said, "all John has been talking about for a week or two is your window cumshots. Is there anyway you would give us one on your way home?"

"You mean when I get home don't you?"

"Well," John said, "I was thinking, maybe since it is so late and dark, you could stop at our window on your way back, and make one of your cum designs on it. If you like, Joan will give you some inspiration, like her masturbating on the other side of the glass, kind of like a peep show."

After a pause, I said, "Sure, under one condition, if Joan is in front of the window, as you are fucking her from behind John. You have seen me fuck your wife, I would like to see you fuck her. If you bend her over, you can both watch, and I can see one hell of a show, and not risk stage fright standing by myself, and jerking off."

They looked at each other, and both said "it's a deal" almost in unison.

She knew I would accept, she had some lube in her hand ready to give to me. I decided not to try to fetch my suit and shirt, as the morning sun would dry them out anyway, and I live only 10ft (3.05 m) away, and thought I might just wait till she got horny, and brings them to me. As I got to the window, they had already started, it was hot, and it was inspiring for my cock, it was hard in seconds. I pulled my shorts down, but not so far I couldn't get them pulled up if I heard something or a neighbors light went on, I Iubed it, and got started, I was hoping to give them a good shot, hell, I wanted to give them an epic one.

John is about 6' 2'', he dwarfed her as he was pumping her, her tits were swinging, and I could tell she was loving it, even though I could not hear her. Joan was getting fucked by her husband, but her eyes were on me, and I loved it. I lasted longer than I wanted to, and was still hoping no night owl neighbors would see me jerking off in front of a window, and call the cops. I had to stop, and add more lube on my cock once, and I could see Joan's chest getting flushed, John was showing signs too I thought. She came first, and he pulled out, and started jerking himself.

Joan had her face almost on the glass after she settled down, and flinched when I sent the first volley of cum ropes, hitting the glass in front of her. Now two of us had came, and John looked ready. It is hard to believe, but as I stood a minute to recover, John rested his balls on his wife's ass, as he finished off, and shot over top of her. Some ropes did not make it, and hit her shoulders and hair, but most did, and now we had a window with cum all over both sides of it. I admit I enjoyed seeing cum flying at me but stopping short as it hit. It was a fitting ending to our night, I hoped he got it all on cam, and would show it to me. I thought maybe this could be our signature way to end any future threesomes, only next time I wanted Joan in front of me, and John can be the solo outside.

After that we occasionally did some fucking as a trio, even a DP after John and I got comfortable enough to try it, it's hard to do without some M to M contact, other than that, things went back to normal. It was our new normal that is, as I now knew I was being watched by her husband, almost every time I made love to her, but it made it hot as fuck.

I am still enjoying all the sex with Joan knowing John might be watching, and wonder if he is letting anyone else watch, and what about his companies IT guys, couldn't they hack in their own system? One day I am going to have to find out if he somehow planted a cam in my bedroom, or if that is a free zone where his wife and I could sneak in some extra fucks, and do some really freaky stuff?

The End

12