New House, New Friends, New Life

Story Info
Woman meets new friends and has the sex of her life.
1.7k words
4.12
16.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So you have just moved into your new house and it is lovely.

You still have the week on week off custody arrangement and have every second weekend by yourself - which takes some getting used to but is a nice change.

You meet a young guy in his early 30's, a tradie, his name is Joe. He is a nice guy who has a nice muscular body and is hairless - hates hair on his body. So he is nice and smooth to touch.

You met him through some friends and get on really well with him. It's easy and fun compared to your last long term relationship.

He has a nice fat cock with a fat head that you love sucking on.

He starts visiting you and ends up spending every second week with you.

You wear loose shorts and a loose singlet all the time because he spends most of the time in the afternoon and evening feeling you up, fingering you and sucking on your nipples - while you cook and watch tv, whatever you are doing.

The sex is great. He is relaxed and likes everything. He pounds you, treats you mean and fucks your brains out. He wants sex three times every day. Fills you up with cum all the time. In the end you say to him, "Why don't you stay with me every second week and we can just hang out? Then you don't have to leave at night."

He says, "That would be amazing." It is awesome for you on your weeks off. You are like live in sex slaves every second week and you have a wonderful time those weeks.

One day he comes home from work and after eating you out and cumming in your pussy he says, "You remember my mate Tim?" Joe says that Tim has broken up with his long term partner and is really depressed.

Joe and Tim are best mates and hang out all the time. They also look really similar which is uncanny. You say to Joe, "Why don't you tell Tim to come around and hang out if you want?"

Joe says, "That would be great. Is it ok if he comes around now, you good?"

You say, "Yeah sure" and don't give it another thought. Tim turns up pretty much straight away. He walks in and you give him a big hug. You only have a light singlet on and you can feel him through your singlet - a hard body.

You are making dinner and working in the kitchen. Joe and Tim are talking and chatting, having a drink with you. Joe puts his hand down your shorts, grabs your ass. He runs his fingers over your asshole and pussy.

You are distracted and trying to cook. Tim watches as Joe fingers you and keeps chatting. You subtly see that both Joe and Tim are hard, which makes you wetter.

You keep chatting and they enjoy a few drinks. You tease them a bit, bending over in front of them in your tiny loose shorts.

You have dinner and dessert. The conversation is flirty and funny. You tell Tim he is good looking and he keeps staring at your boobs. You tell them both that you love a cock in your ass and pussy at the same time, that you haven't had it in a while and miss it a lot.

After dessert you all sit on the lounge. You are having some wine and chatting. Tim hasn't had sex for a few weeks and is clearly really horny. You and Joe are really enjoying teasing Tim.

After a while, Joe leans over to you and whispers, "Do you really want to tease Tim?" You nod and wonder he is doing. You and Joe are on one lounge and Tim is on the other.

You are all still chatting. Joe puts his glass down. He teaches over and pulls your shorts off. You are sitting on the couch facing Tim with your legs on the coffee table. He has a view of your pussy and the top of your asshole with the angle. Joe reaches over and uses one finger to rub your pussy. Tim says, "Fucking hell, I am going to cum in my trousers."

You snap back and say, "Maybe you should take them off then."

Joe keeps talking and you are all chatting. You are getting really distracted and wet. Your pussy is sopping. Joe is now fingering you. You love that Tim cannot take his eyes off you. You see that Tim has a hard on and say to him, "You look like you need to take off your pants and rub that monster in your trousers."

Joe and Tim both laugh. Joe says, "I'll take mine off too." Joe and Tim stand up and take off their pants. You love Joe's cock and he is throbbing. It is the first time that you have seen Tim's cock.

Tim's cock is long, and not as fat as Joe's. But Tim has a really big head on his cock. You immediately want it in your pussy.

Joe fingers you with his left hand and slowly rubs his cock. Tim sits across from you still. His cock is really hard and his head is swollen. He is nearly drooling.

You say to them, "You are killing me, are you going to sit there all night. Someone eat me or fuck me, something." You had no sooner finished saying it than Tim had his shirt off and was between your legs.

He starts really hungrily eating you, moaning as he tastes you. Joe says, "Taste good Tim?"

Tim moans not knowing that Joe had cum in your pussy that afternoon so Tim was eating Joe's cum from your pussy.

Tim is between your legs eating you like he hasn't seen a pussy before. His pushes his tongue deep inside you, eating out Joe's cum. His pushes his tongue into your asshole - hungrily. Tongue fucking you.

Joe stands up and puts his throbbing dick in your mouth. You take it and it fills your mouth. You suck it hard and he moans.

Joe says to Tim, "You like it down there Tim, eating my cum out of her pussy?"

Tim says, "Wondered why it tasted so good. Nothing I haven't done before." You look at Joe with a curious look but can't say anything because you have a mouth full of cock.

Joe says, "Oh didn't I tell you? Tim and I fuck each other girlfriends, have foursomes and fuck each other sometimes while we are going. All in good fun hey Tim?" He mumbles something and nods.

Finally you say to Tim, "Alright fuck me now, I need some dick." He looks excited and slides his throbbing cock inside you. His big head hits all the right spots even though it is not thick. You start moaning on Joe's cock and he loves it.

He fucks you for a while. You really enjoy it. Joe takes his dick out of your mouth and puts it in Tim's mouth. This makes you cum. Watching the guy who is fucking you suck a dick.

Seeing how much you like it Joe moves around a bit and mumbles to Tim. Joe gets behind Tim and pushes his dick into Tim's ass. You see Tim shudder with pleasure. Joe is pounding Tim's ass and watching you.

After a while Joe says to you, "Are you a dirty whore?"

You whisper, "Yes, I am a filthy whore."

Joe says, "Do you want cock and cum in all your holes?"

You groan and say, "Ppppplllease."

Joe says, "What will you do for it?"

You say, "I'll do anything."

Joe keeps fucking Tim's ass while Tim fucks you.

All of a sudden Joe pulls his dick out of Tim's ass, steps around and shoves his cock into your mouth and says, "Clean it, whore." You suck his cock clean really enthusiastically.

They both decide they want you to eat their asses. They lay down on the couch and pull their legs back. You say to them, "Both your assholes look like they need a good fucking."

They both say, "You can do that later, now lick."

You lick their asses, balls and cocks. They rub their own cocks and each other's. You finger their asses while you lick and suck them. You really enjoy it and they say, "I have never had someone eat my ass like you."

After some time Joe says, "Ok, now our turn to spoil you." He says to you, "Get on top of Tim and ride him slowly." You climb on top of Tim and slide his long cock inside you. Joe gets behind you both and licks your asses, and Tim's dick and balls while you ride Tim. It feels amazing and you and Tim are groaning.

Your asshole is relaxed and Joe finger fucks your ass while he sucks Tim's balls. He puts more and more fingers in your ass until you feel stretched. You start to cum, hard. You ride Tim hard, cum and then relax. Joe stands behind you and says, "Was that nice?"

You moan, "Yes, it was amazing." Joe lubes up your ass and pushes his dick into your ass while Tim is in your pussy.

You thought they would take it slow but Tim and Joe start pounding you. It takes your breath away. You have two cocks heaving in and out of you. You are so full of Joe's fat cock and Tim's long cock.

You start cumming again really quickly. They get faster and start exploding in your ass and pussy. They fill you up with hot cum. Pumping it deep into you.

You feel amazing, ecstatic and like a dirty whore who had her brains fucked out.

After a minute they both pull out. They say, "Clean us up" and put their dicks in your mouth. They both then push your face and head into the cum that gathered on the floor. You have cum on your face and in your hair.

The three of you have a shower together. And then you all fall asleep, contented.