New House, New Neighbors Ch. 01

Story Info
Our move leads to big changes.
4.8k words
4.02
23.9k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After 13 years in our old house, we finally decided to move across town to a new home that better suited our needs. The layout was more conducive and having a rising teenager with her own much larger room and swimming pool in the back was a big bonus. My wife Jill really liked the house as well as we had more space and finally had the ability to entertain.

She was no longer working so was home most days and just enjoyed finally having a home that suited her needs and desires. Our daughter was at school most of the day but loved coming home to her own space and privacy.

We moved in just before winter, so the pool was off limits for the first several months. It took a while to meet neighbors as well, as not as many people were walking the neighborhood once the weather turned cold.

But as spring hit, we started to meet different neighbors here and there. One in particular was just a few houses down. Tom and Nicole were about our age and had a daughter the same age as ours. The girls weren't in the same school yet since we kept our daughter at her previous school to complete the year, but they would be going to the same school the next year. The girls hit it off so were spending time at each other's houses quite a bit.

That allowed us to get to know Tom and Nicole. Tom went by "Ace", a longtime nickname. He was kind of a barrel-chested man. Not the fittest guy but not fat by any means, more of a stocky type I'd say. He was about 6-2 or 6-3 so quite a bit taller than me and had to weigh 240 or so which was considerably more than my 5-9, 150, frame.

My first read on Nicole turned out not to be a good one. The first few times I had seen her I thought she was a bit frumpy but that was more because of the casual attire than her body. One spring morning I saw her out and she was curvy and very proportionate, and her clothing hugged her nicely. She was about 5-7 and 135 pounds I'd say. She had a great smile and long blonde hair. My wife was more the petite type, 5-1, 110 - still could turn a head for sure.

We had fun every time we were around them. Ace was kind of a life of the party type, definitely a type A personality which is the opposite of me. He could get loud at times but all in fun. He liked to push people's buttons and laugh.

We stopped by to pick up our daughter on a Monday evening and they were all in a good mood. Ace had just sold his construction company and had turned a good profit and he wanted to celebrate. We toasted a drink with them and then he convinced me to head out to a local pub as he wasn't ready to end his celebration.

Monday night drinks aren't normally my thing, but we went out and had a good time. We talked about his company, sports, the neighborhood, sex, and future plans. He was going to take some time off and recharge. He said he'd been working hard since he was 16 years old and was now able to reap the rewards.

I got home and was buzzing pretty good. My wife said she had a nice talk with Nicole after we left, and she'd invited them all over on Saturday night to the pool and cookout. I know she was dying to entertain, and the forecast suggested that night would be our first chance to take advantage of the pool and the girls would love it as well.

Saturday came and I went to the store and got some steaks, potatoes, few other items and of course some beers and booze. They came over around 3pm and we all hung out in the back, shot the breeze, had a few drinks and watched the girls swim. It was great and just what we hoped when we bought the place.

Both the ladies were wearing wraps over their swimsuits but after about an hour Ace said it was time to get in the pool. We both started doing cannonballs and playing with the girls. Ace about emptied half the pool with his splashes. I was right about him being barrel-chested. It was kind of funny to see a guy that big in a floral bathing suit but whatever.

After about 30 minutes in the pool the ladies finally joined us. Nicole was a knockout in her one piece, loved the curves and what a rack. My wife had on a bikini; it wasn't over the top by any means but perhaps not one you would wear at a neighborhood pool. Of course, Ace whistled at them both, getting laughs from the girls and some fake poses from the ladies.

Around 6 I said I needed to fire up the grill and get some food going. I was going to need some if I was going to keep drinking. I was already at a pace I was unaccustomed to. The steaks were good, the drinks were cold, and the company was great. My wife's phone started to ring, and she went to get it and came back and said to us that the girls had been invited to a movie and sleepover with one of their other friends a couple streets over.

We decided to leave it up to them and since the sun was down, they were all game to go join friends. So, after we all finished eating, we got a bag ready for our daughter and then Nicole and Jill took the girls to their house to pack a bag and then they walked them down the street.

Ace and I just kept shooting the shit at the pool with some cold ones until the ladies got back. They joined us and we all sat around the edge of the pool, feet in, talking. Ace started making crazy toasts to all sorts of things. The girls pretended to drink more than they actually did and I tried to keep up with Ace, but damn he could sure throw them back.

Nicole looked over at me and said not to even try to keep up as it would be a losing battle. I told her that I was absolutely sure she was right but feared I was already in too deep. The combo of the sun earlier, not eating enough and way more than my usual share of alcohol was taking an escalating effect on my condition.

I got out of the pool to sit in one of the loungers and faced them as we all continued to talk. The conversation, led by Ace, had turned sexual and I was fighting to be a part of it and was fighting the need to shut my eyes as best I could. I started to drift in and out. My ears were still working even if my eyes weren't.

Ace asked Jill if he wanted to hear about when he and Nicole met and Nicole tried to stop him saying it was embarrassing. Jill, being the nosy type, wanted to hear it. Ace started laughing and telling Nicole it always sounded better when she told the story. Nicole finally said what the hell.

"I was at the beach with some friends and had to go to the bathroom and didn't want to go into the ocean because it was too cold," she started. "There was a cottage where I saw some people outside and so I went over to it and asked them if I could go inside to use their bathroom. They said yes, just go inside, there is one in every room. So, I go inside and go into the first room I see and when I turn to go into the bathroom there is this man standing there, completely naked having just gotten out of the shower. My eyes just stayed on him."

Ace started laughing recollecting the story. "Now it gets good," he added.

"I can't believe I am telling you this Jill," she started to continue. "Anyway, he just looked back at me and I just kept staring at, well you know. Yeah at that. Then he broke the silence and asked what I was doing, and I told him that I needed to go to the bathroom and the toilet was right next to him and he said to go ahead. I looked at him like are you going to leave, and he says, 'well you have seen me so it's only fair'."

Ace laughed hard, "my greatest pick-up line ever!"

"Oh my god this story is great," said Jill.

I was following it as best as I could. With my eyes closed it felt like I was listening to an audio book.

"Go on, finish," encouraged Jill.

"Anyway," Nicole started back up. "I had to go so bad that there was no choice, so I went over there and of course I was in a one-piece, since that is really all I've ever worn. And then I was like what the hell. I'll never see this guy again. So what if he sees me. I took off my suit over my shoulders and slid it down to my knees and now he just stared at me."

"Fuck she was hot!" added Ace. "I can still see her as she took that suit off."

"This is so juicy," my wife said with a laugh. "It's getting me all hot and bothered."

There was a long pause after that comment. It was almost as if Ace and Nicole took note of it and it caused me to force my eyes open. Jill kind of had her back to me with Nicole angled to her side a bit and Ace just next to her. The girls were sitting on the side and still had their feet in the pool with Ace standing a couple steps in.

"So what happened next?" asked Jill.

"Well," Nicole said. "He was staring at my body and I was staring at his and, well I'll just say it. His cock started to get even bigger. I had never seen one like it. And he just walked towards me, so he was just inches away and I just went for it. I started giving him a blow job right there while I was still sitting."

"God it was good," said Ace with some seriousness.

"That is the craziest first meeting I've ever heard," said Jill.

"Yeah, not exactly what we told our parents," laughed Nicole. "We ended up going into the bedroom and fucking and one of my friends came up from the beach worried about me and came inside with one of his friends only to find me riding him in the bed."

"Nicole," said Ace.

"Yeah babe," she said.

"I'm hard as a rock right now," he replied.

Nicole turned to him and they locked eyes and then she turned back to Jill.

"Jill, would you mind?" she asked.

Jill, a bit confused, asked, "mind what?"

"Ace needs me to suck his cock right now," she said.

Jill sat kind of stunned and eventually shook her head as if to say 'No'.

Ace's bathing suit was now floating in the pool and an obscenely large and very thick cock was pointing straight out as he walked straight to his wife and fed it to her.

He groaned a bit as Jill stared in amazement and I was doing a bit of the same through half-opened eyes. Nicole looked like a pro and I couldn't take my eyes off it. I looked back at Jill and when I did, I saw her arm moving a bit and could only imagine she was rubbing herself. When I looked back to Ace, he was staring straight at Jill as she watched his cock getting sucked. Her eyes met his and she just looked at him. This seemed to go on forever when I reality it was only 20-30 seconds.

Ace looked down at Nicole whose eyes went up to him as she continued to deep throat and work his cock. She looked at him adoringly and he smiled at her.

"I think someone might want to help," he said.

Nicole seemed to smile at him and then turned to Jill as she continued to stroke her husband.

"Want some?" she asked.

Jill snapped out of her trance-like state. "Oh god," she said. "No, no, I'll go and let you two finish."

Jill started to get up from the pool and Nicole grabbed her arm.

"There is more than enough for both of us," she said. "And I know Ace fancies you."

That part floored me and seemed to floor Jill too.

"Jack is right there," my wife said. My eyes were almost 100% shut and I kept them that way.

"It's ok," Nicole said. "We're all friends."

And with that she backed up and brought Jill's hand forward as Ace moved towards her.

"You're going to love it girl," said Nicole.

And after a final glance in my direction I saw Jill's mouth move forward and take Ace into her mouth.

Ace groaned and encouraged her as she slowly took more and more and slowly got more and more into it. Nicole encouraged her as well. Then Nicole got out of the pool and took off her bathing suit completely. Yeah that first read of mine on her body was terrible because she looked amazing.

She told Ace to sit on the side of the pool and Jill got in and moved to his front and got back to work on his enormous cock. Nicole then straddled Ace's face and stuck her pussy right in it. What the fuck was going on right in front of me? I watched as my wife sucked Ace and Ace tore into his wife's pussy with his tongue. My eyes were wide open now and I looked up and Nicole was looking right at me with a huge smile. Her hands were on the back of Ace's head forcing him into her pussy.

As we looked at each other her smiled widened. Then she removed herself from Ace's face and leaned down and kissed him and said, "go for it."

Then she walked the few steps towards me and without any warning she went to the button on my bathing suit and pulled them down and revealed that I was just as hard as Ace, even if just half the size.

"I thought so," she said.

And with that Nicole took my entire cock in her mouth and I swear to god I had never had a feeling like it in my life. My eyes rolled up and I looked back and saw that Ace had pulled Jill out of the pool and kept her in his arms and led her to the pool bed about 15 feet away. He placed her down on it and pulled off her bikini top and then yanked off her bottoms as well.

I was watching them as Nicole mastered my cock.

"You are going to love watching Ace fuck Jill," she said.

And with that I filled her mouth with all I had. Nicole stroked out what was left of me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Just enjoy this," she said. "I know Jill will."

As I looked back over, I had the perfect side view as Ace lifted my wife's legs up in the air so they were on his shoulders and lined his cock up at her entrance. After slapping her sopping pussy a few times and stroking her pussy lips with it he began to push in.

"Oh, my fuck," escaped Jill's lips.

Over the course of the next 20 minutes or so I watched Ace and Jill fuck like animals. It probably took five minutes for him to work his whole way in but once he did there was no stopping him. I couldn't keep up with all the mini-orgasms it seemed like she was having but then out of nowhere I saw sounds and movements out of her I had never seen before. She was shaking and trembling on Ace's cock as a huge orgasm rocked her entire body and Ace kept on plowing into her.

Nicole broke my gaze and told me to come here as she was situated in the lounger next to me while watching.

"Eat my pussy while I watch them," she said.

I got up excitedly and got between her legs and eagerly attacked her sweetness. She literally shoved my face into her and grinded it as she told me what I was missing out on visually.

"Jill is riding Ace now," she said. "There is no greater feeling in the world than to ride that man's cock. Now that she has gotten a feel for it, she is not going to want to let go. It's great we've all become such good friends so fast."

I tried to look up, but she kept my head in place.

"Make me cum first," she said.

I went back to work as I continued to listen to the sounds of Ace and Jill and to Nicole's play-by-play of their mating.

"That's it baby," mumbled Nicole as she moved my face around to suit her pleasure. "I think Ace is about to cum in your wife. Oh god yes."

And with that Nicole unleashed all over my face, her thighs almost snapping my neck off before she pushed me away. I got my bearings in time to look over and see Ace, who was fucking my wife doggie at this point, grip mightily on her hips and thrust with unreal power into her as he bellowed a loud groan and began to empty himself into Jill. After that first thrust there was a series of mini power thrusts until he had fully seeded her deeper than any man before.

Ace finally let go of her hips and pulled out a still thick and heavily cum-coated cock. He got to his feet as Jill flopped over on the pool bed with her legs splayed open. Ace started walking our way with his cock swinging back and forth.

"Good god that woman knows how to fuck," Ace said happily as Nicole and I looked on.

He grabbed another beer and chugged half of it before leaning down to kiss his wife.

"Was it good baby?" she asked.

"I cannot believe the two best fucks in the world live so close to each other," he laughed.

As Ace sat next to his wife, she curled up into him and started playing with his cock as he looked over to me.

"Thanks for sharing bud," he said. "My god is that woman prime. I'm so glad you guys moved here. This is going to be good."

In that moment I knew that I didn't just witness a one-time fuck of my wife and that Ace planned on many more nights being between her legs.

"Did you get some of my fine woman too?" Ace asked me.

I just nodded at him as Nicole said she blew me and that I ate her pussy.

"It's amazing isn't it bud?" he said.

"Yeah she is great," I replied.

"You might want to go check on your lady," he said. "I need to recharge here."

I looked over at Jill who hadn't really moved since Ace left her. I got up and walked over to her. The first thing I noticed was how stretched out her pussy looked, red and swollen and dripping cum still. I sat on the edge of the pool bed next to her and looked down at her expressionless face.

"You ok?" I asked.

She tried to say something, but it was too soft to hear as I saw a tear forming.

"She ok buddy?" asked Ace. "She might be a bit scrambled after that, but she'll bounce back."

"She's fine," I said.

Looking back down at her she began to speak.

"I'm so sorry," she mostly whispered with that tear moving further down her face.

"It's ok," I said.

"Do you hate me for doing that?" she followed up.

I just shook my head as I grabbed her hand.

"It's just sex," I finally said. "It's supposed to be fun."

She smiled at me, more so knowing I wasn't mad at her than anything else.

"It looked like you had a pretty good orgasm," I said.

"I had a lot more than one," she replied. "I'm not even sure I can walk or think right now."

I tried to make sure the mood was lightened.

"Well that is a sure-fire sign of getting your brains fucked out," I said. "You deserve it."

"Thank you sweetie," she said. "Maybe I just needed something different."

We just smiled at each other and then I heard Nicole behind me.

"Okay lovebirds," she started. "Why don't I take Jill inside so we can both clean up and you boys can clean up out here."

We both helped Jill to her feet and Ace came over. We were all still naked. Ace gave Jill a hug and whispered in her ear for a few seconds as I saw his cock just pressed up against her body. She giggled a bit as he then kissed her. It wasn't just a peck on the lips. It was a bit more than that. Nicole pulled her away and then they went inside as Ace and I watched them walk away - two great asses to stare at.

I realized I was hard as a rock again and as Ace turned towards me, I could see he was stiffening up again too. He slapped me on the back with a laugh.

"That was crazy bud," he said. "Can you believe how lucky we are to have women like that?"

"Yeah pretty lucky for sure," I said.

"I hope you are okay with what happened," he said. "I've had eyes on Jill since you moved in, so I was ready for tonight. And I'm totally cool with you getting some from Nicole too. She's a hell of a woman."

"Yeah man it was fun," I said, half truthful and half lie.

"I think we just need to give them a couple more minutes," said Ace.

"Couple more minutes for what?" I asked.

"Oh, sorry bud, Nicole is getting Jill ready for me again," he said. "My first fuck of the night is just to get going and is just to fuck. The second one is the one where I really get into it, more passion and technique, and Jill said she can handle it."

Ace was stroking his cock as he told me that. This was the closest I had been to it and it was certainly more than twice my size. He saw me staring while mine was also rock hard.

"Yeah bud, I'm lucky," he said. "Just born with it so now I just want to put it to good use. Feel free to play with Nicole if she is up to it. I'll make sure I'm done before the girls get home."

With that he started to walk into my house as I stood by myself wondering what the hell was going on. Did he plan to fuck my wife all night? What did he whisper to her? What did she say she could handle?

12