New House, New Neighbors Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there for what seemed like forever with my mind racing when I saw Nicole come out of the house, wrapped in a towel, walking my way. She smiled at me and picked up her bathing suit from the ground.

"You ok?" she asked.

I finally came clean.

"No, not really," I answered.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Besides the fact that your husband just fucked my wife?" I replied.

"Come here," she said.

She grabbed my arm and led me inside the house. We walked in, me still being naked, and headed towards our bedroom where the door was closed.

"Listen closely," she said.

With that I started to hear the noises, the moans, the bed creaking, the fuck me's and the oh my god's.

"Do you hear it?" she asked.

I just nodded and she took me out to the living room where she sat me down on the couch and sat next to me.

"Do you hear sounds like that when you fuck Jill?" she started.

I just nodded no.

"Look," she said. "First off, this happened a lot faster than I thought it would. Ace has a gift. He is hung like a horse and fucks like a champion. He isn't good at everything he does but he certainly is when it comes to sex. I love it but I can't keep up with him anymore. I told him if he ever found a woman that he really liked, that I liked, that we could trust and that wouldn't get in the way of our marriage and family then he could have her assuming she wanted him."

I sat stunned listening to Nicole in one ear and my wife getting fucked in the other, my cock still rock hard.

"A few weeks ago, when Ace and I were in bed he told me he wanted Jill," she continued. "And Jill meets everything on my end and everything on Ace's end so the only thing we didn't know was if Jill would be interested and if you would allow it."

She paused before starting back up.

"Tonight would have never happened with the girls here. But once they left there was an opening and once we started talking sex and then I told Jill our story and she said it was making her hot and bothered I thought there was a chance. I love Ace to death and want him happy and fulfilled. Once Jill saw his cock, I knew her instincts as a woman would take over, so I offered him up to her. I knew then she was game and told him to go for it. When I looked at you and saw you were staring at us, and that your cock was hard, that you at least weren't going to stop her. Once I saw them start fucking and that she could take it, well, at that point I knew we had our woman for Ace."

"But she is my wife," I finally added.

"And she always will be," said Nicole. "But you won't stop her now, that I promise you, especially after what is going on right this minute. If you try you will lose her."

"Why?" I asked. "What is going on right now."

"Ace is making love to her," she said. "He fucked her earlier. Then he asked her before we went inside if he could make love to her and she said yes."

I was stunned.

"You don't hear them right now do you?" she said.

I listened carefully but couldn't.

"That's because he is making love to her now," added Nicole. "It is going to be slow, passionate and last all night. He will take her places she didn't know existed and he will play her body like a fiddle bringing her to the brink of orgasm all night only to pull away until he thinks the time is right and then he will send her to another world."

A million things were going through my head and then I felt a hand around my cock that slowly started to stroke me.

"It's okay," she said. "Trust me. Let Jill and Ace have fun when they want, and we'll all be happy. The girls will never know. When I go to work, and you go to work each morning Ace is probably going to come to your house and fuck Jill. But she will always be your wife and I will always be his husband and we'll carry on outside of that and no one else will know."

The feeling in my cock was building as Nicole spoke.

"And don't worry," she added. "Every once in a while, I will get you off too. Who knows, I may even let you fuck me one day."

Nicole started to speed up her jacking of my cock.

"Tell me the truth," she said. "Are you turned on knowing your wife is in your bed with my husband right now completely giving herself to him?"

With that my cock erupted all over Nicole's hand and our couch and she smiled.

"I thought so," she said.

I slouched back on the couch and Nicole got up.

"I'm going home to get some sleep," she said. "I'll pick up the girls in the morning. Do yourself a favor and stay on the couch tonight. I'm not sure you are ready to see them like this yet."

She leaned down and kissed me on the cheek and headed out of our house and I sat there till I dozed off.

12