All Comments on 'New House, New Rules'

by Tease_Me_86

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

But the sex moves ahead -- such as it moves at all -- much too automatically.

Not nearly enough foreplay teasing. If his cock. Of his balls. By her hand/s.

That'd required taking his cock out of the cage, but would have added so much eroticism.

And, while she was toying with him she could have questioned had them watch a femdom/chastity/denial porn and questioned him about what the woman in the movie was doing to her male sub.

Did he like what she was doing to him? What did he like about it? Would he like her to do that to him?

Did he like her body? What about it? What would he like to do do/with her, if given the chance?

And you really need an editor. You switch between tenses: present tense, and past tense -- often within the same sentence. Most annoying.

Had real porential. Didn't deliver. Three stars.

RJDinNYRJDinNYover 1 year ago

What?

"She then playfully undid all the buttons on the blouse, ever so slowly, and dropped it to the floor revealing her black bra. Her ample breasts were popping out the low-cut blouse."

Was she wearing falsies that went to the floor with her blouse, or did she follow the blouse to the floor?

Next paragraph, past to present change of verb tense.

That was enough.

2**

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this was another great start to this story, just like the author's story last year. it's just too bad the author never follows through with continuing to develop the stories, they juststop writing, leaving us all just hanging. just a shame because the author is very good..

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

HOT story!!!!

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos9 months ago

He deserves better than that. Someone who will actually treat him well.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Interesting premise.

Sex lacks details. Lacks any tension.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous