New Imperium Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The attractive innkeeper had apparently anticipated my need, since the washtub was already filled with gently steaming water. My partner -- who I hadn't the slightest idea what her name was -- led me over and up into the fair-sized basin, skirts swishing in a way that set my imagination racing. I left everything else behind but set the las-pistol on the small side table. Off came the shorts, and she expended her last scraps of show-modesty, keeping her eyes averted for a long second before she let herself look down at what she'd been paid to handle.

The way her experienced gaze faltered for just a moment sent a surge of blood and heat into my length and excitement through my exhausted mind.

Despite all of that, I realized instantly that I needed a bath even more than I needed soft and feminine company. The warm water embraced me like sonic showers and other Imperial techno-wizardry never could, penetrating natural muscles and bio-augmetics and easing away the strain of the last, insane day. I sighed and closed my eyes, breathing in some faintly aromatic flower the innkeeper had scattered in the water, and I felt small hands massaging my shoulders and neck.

I let that go on for long and glorious minutes, the stress melting out of me until I opened my eyes and twisted to look up at her. Our lips met again, hungrier than before, and her hands came up to my jaw to caress my lined face. She cooed into my mouth again, and I decided it was time to move beyond relaxation.

"Come on in," I chuckled in Gothic, putting my arms around her narrow waist and hauling her into the basin with me. She squealed with surprise and fleeting panic before laughing with sheer abandon. Her blouse immediately clung to her chest and curves, and her skirt spread across the top of the water.

Our kissing only grew deeper and more intense, and both our sets of hands fumbled beneath the water with her skirt. It came loose and flopped out onto the floor with a loud slap of sodden wool, but neither of us cared who might've heard. I needed company, reassurance. To know that I'd lived and that this world was filled with people as human as me.

Where her urgent need came from, I had no idea. Perhaps she was just that good of an actor. Maybe she needed her own release or a strong arm and a steady gun hand to save her from this gloomy village.

Whatever it was, I stopped thinking about it the moment I got ahold of her finally bare hips and pulled her down onto my waiting and insistent cock.

She yelped again, squeezing her eyes shut and biting her lip against the sudden rush of sensation. I held back my own groan of pleasure and surprise: she was far tighter than I expected her to be, and her molten heat surrounded my tip with toe-curling pleasure. Then, without missing a beat, she started working her hips down onto me: side to side, then front and back, then in lazy circles that made my breath hitch. With every perfectly fluid movement of her skilled body, she eased me further inside of her, spreading herself open to me.

My hands left her swirling hips, and I pawed my way up her narrow rib cage. She cooed at the feeling and smiled but gasped again as soon as my cock found some untouched depth. I squeezed her still-pert breasts together, loving the feel of her pebbled little nipples under my calloused fingers. Then, eyes closed and cheeks red, she whimpered something in her language, finally forcing every last centimeter of my length into her tiny wetness.

I took advantage of her brief pause and ripped the soaked blouse up over her head. Whatever valiant force keeping her loose braid in place finally gave up, and dripping blonde hair stuck against her forehead, her temples, and across her dainty shoulders and collarbones. I just basked in her wild, naked glory, water dripping down her smooth pale skin and her eyes twinkling through the mess of dirty blonde hair.

There was a need there, as urgent and desperate as mine, and I knew my only mission that night was to fulfill it for her.

Water splashed out onto the warped wooden floor as she frantically bounced herself up and down in my lap. Her nails dug into my shoulders and the bare skin of my closely shaved head, and I countered by kissing and nibbling every exposed bit of her alabaster skin I could reach. She cooed and slowed when I finally managed to snag a nipple between my lips. But she never stopped rolling her hips again and again and around and around.

My churning release was tingling, building deep inside me, but I held back. Her frantic riding grew more insistent, and she ground her tiny nub against my pelvis with every breathless twist and bounce. I love many things in the vast galaxy, and few are more satisfying than watching a woman explode with pleasure.

"Go on," I urged her, not caring at all that she couldn't understand a word coming out of my mouth. "Go on. Cum for me." I sunk my fingers into the perky globes of her ass and returned my mouth to her hard nipple.

And then she lost all control.

The throaty scream started deep inside her as she shook and quivered and clenched on top of me. Her womanhood squeezed me with warm tightness until I thought I'd burst, and I had to grind my teeth to keep from exploding inside of her. Why I wanted to hold off, I didn't really know, but I pulled back enough to look at her flushed face.

The years seemed to melt off her even as the scream boiled up and out between her wet and plump lips. Nothing but pure, radiant beauty pulsed from her with every ragged breath she sucked in and mewling scream she uttered back out. Only after long and agonizingly perfect minutes did her fingers release my shoulders, and her womanhood let go of my throbbing length.

"Are you alright, pretty girl?" I whispered. We pressed our foreheads together, panting in unison.

"Perffaith," she muttered. She took another breath and opened those dazzling blue eyes to look at me, "Eich tro."

I think I caught her meaning, that it was my turn to see the Golden Throne, and I was more than ready. Part of me wanted to spin her around and bend her over the basin's edge and rut her like I'd done with hundreds of other joy-girls. But something was different there, with this whole world, with her, with everything.

So, I grabbed her hips and lifted her back up and down my aching and insistent length. She mewled and whimpered through the aftershocks of her release, her eyebrows coming up and her mouth forming a little 'o' of surprise. She was somehow even tighter and boiling hot than before, and I knew there was no way I was going to last much longer.

"Unnhhmmm," she moaned before our lips crashed together again. We stared into each other's eyes -- hers ice blue and mine hazel and shot through with scars and blown veins -- and she started a new panting mantra with every quickening bounce. "Oes, oes, oes!"

I don't know how a drop of water remained in that basin, what with the way she splashed and flung water out into the floor every time I smashed her down into my lap. Pleasure boiled in my balls, and my cock throbbed with every thundering heartbeat. I could feel her wetness tightening and clenching around me again, and I knew that we would find our release together.

She felt so tiny and fragile in my huge and brutish hands, but her desperate moans and the way her hips just couldn't stop quivering urged me onwards. I buried my face in the hollow of her neck, and she clung to me like I was the only thing separating her from pure oblivion. Then, with one last grunt and a rough slap of her pert ass into my lap, we both tipped into that oblivion together.

Stars exploded behind my clenched-shut eyes, and my first burst of molten seed seared into her womb. She screamed in the next moment, arching her neck and shoving her chest out and towards me. Her womanhood clamped down once more even as it accepted another blast of my release. My hands nearly encircled her tiny waist, pulling down on her hips in an attempt to force myself just that much deeper inside as I exploded into her again and again.

She wasn't just some joy-girl, and I wasn't an amoral lackey of the Inquisition, not in that moment. We were two of the Emperor's lost souls, who'd found each other in this throne-forsaken place, and we clung to each other. We held each other, panting and faintly smiling, as the water lapped at our skin. I kissed her again, just as tenderly as the first time.

And that's when the screaming started just outside the inn, and someone kicked in the door in a shower of moldering splinters.