New in Town Ch. 07-09: Hope & Laura

Story Info
Taming Hope and pastries with Laura.
4.6k words
4.59
1.5k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/09/2023
Created 08/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NikmiHax
NikmiHax
10 Followers

Chapter 7 - Claiming Hope

"Oh fuck" Hope almost screams in my face as her wet pussy takes me in completely in her first decanting thrust. Hope reaches out her hands and places them on my shoulders, giving herself the purchase to start a slow riding motion on top of half lounging form. "All of this time, so many offers from gross men and all it took for me to turn into a.. a whore" she pauses and lets out a moan "Was a somewhat pretty face and a bit of cash" she is riding me as she is complaining. Her vagina clenches around my cock every time she lowers herself. Her big breasts bouncing in the space between us, as she gives into the rhythm of her own movements ``I'm your whore Jonas' ' she repeats. Her eyes closing as she rides the joy, shame and excitement of the whole situation I had put her in. I am pretty much a passive sex being used by this girl. As she controls the phase, position and instigated the whole escalation of our deal to begin with. My cock the instrument of her shame and pleasure.

I move my hands to the top of her hips, just feeling the motion of her body beneath my hands as I take in the sound of her juices producing a smacking sound between us and the fascinating display of her breasts with the jiggling chain running between her nipples. Hope really is quite something to behold. Despite being balls deep in her right this moment, I can't help but wonder if I can somehow end this encounter with my sex shop clerk, in a way where I might get to see, and try her again.. not instead of Laura. Mind you, but in addition to. - distracted by my own thoughts again. I just noticed now, that Hope has moved a hand to the chain dangling between her breasts, and with every downward thrust, she is pulling at the chain with her hand, causing her nipples to visibly stretch, in a way that's bound to hurt.

"Tell me I'm your dirty fucking slut, that deserves to be filled with your dirty freaking jizz" she commands of me, her eyes shooting open to lock an intense blue eyes stare on mine

"You are a dirty slut" I say in the most scornful way I can "not only did you expose yourself to me. You are bareback riding me in the dirty couch of a sex shop.. you're trash"I went out on a limb. Hoping I'm right about humiliation being what really gets her off. Her stern and temperamental behavior, perhaps just a sharp contrast to her underlying polar opposite kinks.

Hope starts riding me even faster, the intensity of her bouncing on my cock almost too much. My encounters so far have been pretty vanilla, sure I have been with chicks that wanted something kinkier, my ex liked being choked out to the point of almost passing out, hard anal is anothing thing I have tried, but this, this is a new experience. This girl clearly had a self image as being tough as nails, and deals with sex as a topic of conversation on a daily basis thanks to her job, to have found a her secret button.. Shame.. Now that was potential power over a woman I have never tried before, the allure of it pumping even more blood to my cock as I start accompanying Hope's bouncing with small hip thrusts of my own. Hopes bouncing breasts are mesmerizing as she rides me, she seems completely lost in the moment as she closes her eyes and leans her head back

"Fill me up" She half pleads, half commands "I'm a dirty bareback riding whore, I don't deserve caution" she continues. The fact that I was not wearing a rubber only dawning on me as she utters her self-degrading words.. Fuck I should pull out... I don't even know if she is on the pill, if she is clean...

The panic rides through my body.. It is however too late. As commanded by Hope, I take an even firmer hold of her hips, pressing her down over my cock and doing everything to resist her pulling away. Her sex working in high gear still massaging and squeezing me - Hope must be doing her kegles - as she tried to pull away to continue her bouncing. She opens her eyes and looks at my face, our eyes meeting as a moan escapes my lips and I feel my balls start to drain inside of her. Her annoyance turns into a satisfied grin as she catches on to what is going on. Her hands moving from her shoulders to her breasts where she starts squeezing them, carefully moving her fingers around the clamps, leaving them in place.

I'm squirming in place as I fill her up, her soft exhausted breaths filling my ears as the last pump of my seeds escape my cock deep inside of her.

"She smiles, much of the hostility is finally gone and an idea strikes me.. A hail mary, I need to enjoy this body again, but I can't fork over 4k - that I still haven't paid her - every time. "Pull yourself off of me and kneel on the floor" I commands, putting on my best dominating voice, inspired by all the hardcore porno I have ever seen. She looks at me shocked, but something goes off in her eyes and she gets off of me, my wet cock coated in our juices slapping against my stomach, and straight away as she moves, I can see my white cum start to seep out of her. She does not seem to notice or mind however, as she slips down and lowers herself to sit on her haunches. an expectant expression on her face and her hands placed on her knees, palm up, a gesture I've seen somewhere before, but I am not sure what it means.

I get up from the couch, not even bothering to wipe myself off as I pull up my boxers and pants. "I need something" I tell her, and turn away from her "Stay" I say over my shoulder and walk out into the store. She lets out an apprehensive sound behind me, but apparently stops herself, as the words never form.

I look around the store, searching. I saw it when I entered. This really was a hail mary, it is not a world I am familiar with at all, but like any man, I've explored my fair share of porn, including some pretty wild kinks and Dom / Submission stuff. Which really seems like it is Hope's thing if I have guessed anything right.

"There it is"

I return to the backroom. Hope is still sitting in her kneeling position although at some point she has turned so her naked, boot-clad body is facing the door. Curiosity is painted on her face as I step back into the room. "You like to be used, don't you?" I ask her, again trying to pull my best dominating voice, taking direct inspiration from various sources on PornHub

"Yeah.. I mean Yes I suppose" she says unsure "I still want my money however" she adds

"Of course, you aren't a whore if I don't pay you for riding my cock and taking my cum, are you?" The words feel unnatural on my lips, I really did do it more in sweet talk than slutshaming. But it sure was exciting

"No.. No I am not" she affirms

I feel nervous, I had placed the object I had fetched behind my back, holding it in place and hiding it. "I really overpaid you" I continue "A fuck like that is worth what, 100 Euro? maybe 150 with tits like yours" I continue

She seems about to object, but I hold up a hand for silence, and to my continued surprise, she obeys

I bring the object on my back out between us as I step up to her, a small pool of our combined juices forming on the floor beneath her, as it has been running down her leg.

A collar. Thin Black leather Collar, with a silver ring in the center. The Price-tag had surprised me when I entered, but I figured if this gambit was going to work. I needed to splurge.

Her eyes go wide, filling her entire face with her surprise. Perhaps she had sensed the inexperience in me and perhaps this situation was just as unreal to her as it was to me.

"I have never had a.. Pet before" I venture, hoping I had chosen the right word. as I step up to her, towering over her in her kneeling position. She is still looking up at me stunned. The fact that she had yet to get up and slap me or throw me out was, however, a good sign.

"I don't care that we just met, I don't care that your cunt cost me money, and that it will probably cost me more" I continue "You are going to accept my collar, and work off the 4 Grand until I deem that we are square" I continue. My voice was probably quivering a bit with my nervousness, but Hope seemed enthralled by my words, er hands still resting palm up on her knees "This is a symbol of your debt" I continue opening the collar, watching her reaction, was more of her juices flowing from her sex, down her inner thigh?

I kneel down in front of her, the last move of my gambit, and with both hands I press the collar against her skin. She finally moves, moving her hands up to help me by holding her Platinum blonde hair that went down between her shoulder blades, out of the way and with a nervous sigh, accompanied by a pleasure driven whimper from Hope, I close the clasp and strap behind her head, collaring her.

"I don't care who you fuck or what your life is like, I just met you and you fucked me for money" I say "This collar stays in place until we are even, including the cost of this thing and any future gifts. As long as it stays in place, you will answer my.. calls.. my summons and be my dirty, little whore.. Do we have an agreement?"

I really have no clue how I pulled all of this out of my ass, the slap and throwing out was bound to arrive now.

Hope looks at me and shifts her gaze down over her naked body. Her hand moving up to the collar as she buys herself a couple of seconds

"Yes... Master" She finally consents having finally made her decision about what to do with my offer.

Chapter 8 - Hope until we meet again

Hope is sitting next to me on the Couch. The entire thing since we entered the backroom has taken less than 40 minutes. Hope had gotten up with a small apology and pointed out that the store was still technically supposed to be open. She had gone to the bathroom and cleaned up - I'm not going to bother, I don't live that far away and I can make it home and change before meeting Laura.

She is sitting with her back turned towards me, having asked me to help tie her back up. I have no clue if I am doing it right, but to me it looks like it.

"So... That was unexpected" she says. "Not what I expected to happen today but..." She looks over her shoulder at me, her full red lips smiling at me, her eyes glancing through her platinum blonde hair that was still hanging loose and slightly messy where it had been straight and controlled before our encounter "But... I believe I am okay with it" she assures me

"I'm very much okay with it too" I return with a grin. While she had been in the bathroom, she had left her phone number with me, and I had wired the money I owed her - Well part of it, I had failed to consider that the app has a maximum you can transfer every day, but either Hope didn't care that much about the money right now, or she understood that it was a limit beyond my control

Her hand moves to the collar as she studies my face and moves over the leather in a small brush "We do need to talk about this" she says "I stand by my commitment" she hurriedly adds "But you need to understand that I am only on, for now, to the letter of the promise.. I'm not your girlfriend, we are not exclusive - both things would be ridiculous after having known each other for all but an hour" She is still smiling, probably trying to convey that she is not mad "I also kinda caught on to the fact that you're not really a proper part of the scene.. Am I correct?"

"The Scene?" I ask her puzzled as I tie away

"I am correct then" she says, her smile going a bit wider "Lucky for you then, because I like teaching newbies. But not today, work and all" she adds "Listen to my advice when we are not actively playing, and I feel confident we can lift you to a level where you can keep me happy for a while" She assures me "Master" she adds seductively and turns more in her seat, leaning over to press her lips against mine "I'm clean" by the way, she says as she backs away from the kiss, her face and voice taking on a serious tone. "I am going to go get tested in a couple of days, I don't know you after all. I assume you're not a jerk - but well we just had unprotected sex, so for my ease of mind.. and you should probably do the same" The advice are apparently already starting now I am pretty sure I am clean of anything and everything, but I did just get a blowjob from a virtual stranger the day before... So her advice was good.

"I'm going to have to throw you out now Jonas, before anyone discovers that I closed the store down to play... But we have each other's phone numbers now" she points out, picking up her phone from the table and stuffing it into the front of her now tied up corset "Let's talk later about the specifics of where we go from here" she says, moving to a small mirror hanging on the back of the door that lead to the store to adjust her hair a bit. She really is bossy, but I don't mind, I can handle it. My laid backness tends to work in my favor with people like her. And the fact that I tend to be a man of few words unless really prompted to speak - Even if half the time it's because I can't keep up - Tends to work in my favor to enhance that demeanor

"Sure thing Hope" I reply, getting up from the couch and walking over to stand behind Hope as she adjusts her hair, my hand moves down to grab her ass and give it a small squeeze, causing her to give a slight jump as I lean in to whisper in her ear "I might not know much of this scene" I assume it is some sort of code word "But I do understand the basics of transactions and verbal contracts... You are my paid for and indentured whore" I whisper. The words earning me a slight animalistic groan from Hope as she close her eyes and leans into my hand, as I squeeze her ass.

"I won't forget Jonas" she replies in a soft whisper. "A deal is a deal and as long as I am wearing this" she moves her hand up to stroke the collar "We have a contract" She pushes me gently with her shoulder, allowing her to step away from me and open the door "Now I really got to get back to work and you need to take your present for your date and go" she says teasing. reminding me of my original reason for entering the shop. She seems entirely unconcerned with the fact that I had come to the shop, for the purpose of buying a gift for another woman "I will put the collar and the two sets of toys on my employee discount" she informs me cheerfully as we are leaving the backroom "I'll add it to the tab" she says teasingly, making sure I understand that it is not a present, just a helpful gesture.

"Talk to you soon Jonas" she says as she packs away a new set of pink toys in a plastic bag for me with practiced ease and leads me over to the door where she unlocks it and holds it open for me. The message was clear, it is time to leave.. For now.

Chapter 9 - Laura's present

A few hours later.

Showered, clean clothes and a backpack to carry around Laura's present. I'm walking towards the coffee shop thinking about the last couple of days - Lady fortune seems to have favored me when it comes to the women of this town. First my museum trip with Laura, and then, of all things, I've put a collar around the neck of a sexy as fuck sex store clerk? How many hundred men must have had fantasies about doing the same when she's been expediting them? That more than my fantastic first date with Laura, was almost too much good fortune for one person.

I am however looking forward to my meeting with Laura. - Hope is sexy and oozes sexuality, yes. But in a rough sort of way. Laura.. Now that was a pretty flower, for me to plug and corrupt. Something that entices me in a whole different way. Laura is a fine wine.. Where Hope is a well brewed beer. - Wonderful analogy right? - Both immensely enjoyable, but in different ways.

The Coffee shop is practically deserted. In my usual fashion I am here 30 minutes before my appointment with Laura. I'm lounging on a big 2 sofa, browsing my phone with an iced coffee on the table in front of me, tempering the summer heat with a cold drink.

"Hi" a soft, now familiar voice says. Dragging me away from my phone screen. In front of me I see the small figure of Laura standing with a smile, looking at me. Her hair was gathered back in a short ponytail, her shoulder long hair not allowing more than that. Unlike our first and second meeting she has put on visible makeup. A fine eyeliner finished in one of those lines that extend out beyond the eye. Her lips are even fuller to look at as they are framed by a soft pink lip gloss. The scent of her peach perfume fills my nostrils with an intoxicating allure. She is wearing a yellow sun dress with a deep cut going almost all the way down to her stomach. If it wasn't for the fact that she had small breasts, it would have shown off more cleavage than most would deem appropriate. Instead it showed off a faint hint of the inner curve of her breasts, and the fine outline of her ribcage against her brown skin. - I'm still not entirely sure if her brown glow is a tan, or if her origins are somewhere in south-east asia where I think they have skin tones like that, naturally. I will have to ask her sometime.

Her feet are covered by a pair of brown lace sandals. showing off well manicured toenails. All in all a prime example of female perfection.

"How have you been?" She asks politely, squirming a bit, her eyes searching the room. She seems to give up her search and with a small sigh she walks over and sits down on the couch beside me, a hand's length between us, and pecks me quickly on my cheek, my stubble back despite my shave the day before.

"Fine beyond belief" I reply, turning my head and body to look at her as I talk. "You look beautiful today" I compliment her.

Laura blush at my words, she really does seem to blush easily, Her right hand move up to her left shoulder and moves along the skin of her arm in a soft stroking motion,

"Thanks" She replies "You too" she adds looking at me, her big round eyes seeking mine for eye contact "Did you..." she pauses "Did you bring me something?" She asks with barely hidden excitement, her attention shifting to the bag I had placed on the floor next to my leg

"Oh yeah I did" I say smiling at her "But" I gesture around the coffee shop "It might not be the right place to open it, I got you something... Delicate" I say with a grin on my face.

Laura's face grew more curious as she glanced towards the bag, her eyes shifting and her head turning, looking around the shop. "It's not like there are that many people here" She points out "And I can just look in the bag and not take it out" she pleads, apparently negotiating with me to be allowed to see her present.

I'm pretending to think it over, not really that concerned with the consequences of anyone seeing what I had gotten her. I finally give her a nod as I pick up the bag by its handle strings and hold it out for her. The Bag a shiny black nondescript bag with a golden cord serving as handles.

Laura eagerly takes the bag from me and looks inside of it. Her brow furrows a bit as she processes what she is looking at. The expression on her face turns into a surprised O-face as her brain registrers what she is looking at. She hurries and closes the bag and looks up at me with surprise present on her face "You.. You didn't!" The blush is all over her face now, creeping down her neck and her chest, a small red swell rushing over her exposed chest "I know I sucked your cock but.. toys!" she exclaims "On the second date!" She doesn't seem angry, shock was the best word to describe her reaction.

"Yeah well you told me to bring you a gift" I say. Feeling pretty confident after my encounter earlier in the day. Besides Laura seems like she can handle a bit of teasing, and she did instigate our.. game, during our first date.

"What are you expecting me to do with this?" She asks "I mean I still live at home, I don't exactly have many places to put it" She confesses, the fact that she still lives with her mom - Is her Dad a part of the equation? - not that surprising after I have found out that she is only 19. "Well, put it under your bed or something, as for what I want you to do with it? - I figured we could figure something out together?" I suggests

NikmiHax
NikmiHax
10 Followers
12