New in Town Ch. 07-09: Hope & Laura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you don't understand" She whispers at me, scooching a bit closer to me and whispering "I know you.. Sucked me and that I sucked you" she continues "But there is a reason that I'm that good at.. sucking cock" she hesitates for a moment "I'm.. a virgin I've never let ANYONE have my pussy. I well how am I supposed to use this with you, when I haven't even" She stops talking and looks down in her own lap. She had managed it again, stunned me to silence.

"Laura" I say, after the silence had lingered for a minute. "First off, I am not going to pressure you to do anything, the toys are halfway a joke, to tease you a little for demanding a gift, I can get you something proper don't worry" I assure her. "As to everything else" I pause, quite surprised by the news that my Asian Nymph is a virgin. "We will take it as it comes"

She looks up at me, and smiles with her sweet smile. I really have somehow managed to land myself polar opposites of female acquaintances. Our play at the Museum led me to draw some conclusions about Laura's experience, which I am clearly wrong about. "I understand," she says, leaning forward to kiss me again, the kiss lingering and leaving a taste of peach on my lips. "I would like to try the toys sometimes.. I mean, I gotta move on from blowjobs at some point, right?" she halfway negotiates with herself. "Just don't pressure me, I might" she pauses, the blush creeping back on her cheeks "I might decide that you can be the one to take my virginity, but I am not sure yet" she informs me quietly. She looks around the coffee shop and stands up "I'm going to go grab a croissant, do you want anything?" She asks, as she gets up from the couch, leaving our shared little bubble of privacy and intimacy, letting the noises and presence of the world, back into my mind.

"Whatever you like will be fine" I reply...

It's been a couple of hours of us talking in the coffee shop, the topic of sex left the metaphorically table and we have simply been talking. Laura is a bit of a nerd it seems. Loving art, but also apparently, deeply into games, shooter games. I am embarrassed to admit that it surprised me that she likes gaming. I can only blame my own youth, being old enough to have grown up in the naughties and primarily seeing gaming as an activity for boys. Not that I mind girls entering the field, it's kinda refreshing to know that a woman as girly and feminine as Laura, liked computer games.

We are leaving the coffee shop, both of us having taken our dinner in sugary drinks and treats. I can almost feel the sugar rushing through my body like my blood is at least partially syrup.

It is the middle of summer, late June, the sun is still out and the temperature is a pleasant 21C. Laura has finally resigned to accepting my gift, and is carrying the bag in her hand.

"So" I say, as we walk away from the shop and head towards the location of our first date and second meeting "what now?"

Laura walks next to me, lost in thought for the moment. I'm actually genuinely not sure if she heard me

"I think, '' Laura says, speaking right as I decide to try and repeat myself. "That I would like to see you again" she continues still looking ahead "But you really can't just hand me a gift like this" she says, finally turning her head to look at me "And just expect me to take it home like it's any odd gift for me to put on display" - ah crap, she is about to give it back... "So" she continues, this time in a soft voice, while she wraps her arms around mine, her head leaning against my arm "Maybe we could go to a hotel, and you can show me how the toys work? And we can talk about my virginity?

Wait! What?

To be continued in chapter 10

12