New Jack Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill seemed to wilt under her barrage. "Of course, I apologize Jack. I should have asked what you'd like. I'll be right back" and he scurried off back behind the bar, quickly returning with one made to Jack's liking.

Things settled down and the three chatted and laughed in the late afternoon sun. The palm trees danced in the breeze and the sun sparkled like diamonds in the rippling blue water. Eventually, Jack couldn't resist anymore and said he'd be jumping in the pool for a few laps and invited them to join him if they'd like to.

He dove in and immediately felt the cool caress of the water as his body knifed through it. Setting a reasonable pace he began to do a crawl, back and forth, and felt the warm burn of long unused muscles stretching out. God it felt good to be in the water again.

After a dozen laps or so, just enough to get his heart pumping he surfaced and saw Debbie and Bill sitting next to each other on the deep end step, watching him. She began clapping once their eyes met and Bill joined in a moment later. Jack comically bowed and blew kisses to the imaginary stands surrounding the pool. Debbie shrieked and reached out, pretending to catch one and placing it on her chest.

Laughing Jack climbed out of the pool, dripping wet. He was heading towards the stack of towels he had laid out earlier when he happened to glance down and realized that these boxers were transparent and that the thin fabric was plastered to his skin. Debbie and Bill had been chatting animatedly as he had walked by but he realized that their conversation had halted. Jack wasn't embarrassed by his endowment. He figured he was about average maybe a little bit thicker than most guys. Rather than mention anything he reached the towels and dried off as if there had been nothing to see. Hell, maybe they hadn't even noticed. He wrapped the towel around his waist before sitting down and draining the rest of his margarita.

He looked up because of the splashing and saw Bill trying to hoist himself out of the pool on trembling, pallid arms. He finally managed to do so by swinging his leg up onto the side and clambering out awkwardly. Jack thought he now understood what Debbie meant when she said she wanted other influences on Bill.

Debbie meanwhile was climbing up the ladder, water slipping over the curves of her body. Her nipples dented the bikini top noticeably and the lower triangle showed a crevice between what looked like deep meaty lips. They both grabbed towels on their way over to the table. Their drinks were empty too and Debbie told Bill to please get them another round. "After all" she continued "Jack has been kind enough to offer us the use of his pool and bought the drinks. Don't you agree that we can provide the service in return?"

Bill blushed a bit, confusing Jack. Jack mentally agreed that the statement was probably over the top and didn't need to be said but his radar was flashing that there was a lot more innuendo to Debbie's comment than what appeared on the surface.

Bill hastily dried himself, tossing the towel at a lounge chair before scurrying behind the bar. Debbie leaned forward to wring out her dark mass of hair and Jack couldn't help but steal glances at the white fabric that was valiantly straining to contain her hanging breasts. He also found the roll of her stomach to be quite cute, spilling over the top of her bathing suit bottom. He felt the familiar tingling warmth spread through his loins, his cock slowly engorging as unbidden visions of her in much more compromising positions danced in his mind's eye.

He looked up just in time to see Bill trip over the towel that had slipped from the back of the lounge chair. The tray flew up almost in slow motion: Bill had outdone himself this time and brought a pitcher of margaritas and a full cup of beer, apparently thinking to save himself some time. The beer sloshed onto Debbie, dousing her hair as she shrieked and causing brown stains to begin spreading over her brilliant white suit. Jack didn't notice this right away as he was the recipient of a full pitcher of margaritas right into his lap. The pungent liquid completely soaked the towel and he could feel the sticky substance working its way onto his skin.

"Bill!" Debbie was shrieking "What the fuck?!"

Bill was mortified, beet red, shrinking back onto himself again. "I'm so- so- sorry" he stammered. "Let me clean you up. I can fix it." With that he frantically cast about for cleaning materials but Jack wanted to calm him down.

"It's no big deal. Accidents happen. Thankfully we weren't wearing much" he calmly said. "And we can rinse off in the outside shower. I need to get the pool water off me anyway."

Bill looked grateful, but Debbie was to be easily pacified. "This better come out" she warned and she turned and flounced over to the shower that Jack had just started.

"You know that neither of us will be able to really clean this off unless we strip" she said to Jack. Jack wasn't quite sure what was going on at this point. Their relationship dynamic had been exposed in the moment of stress and he wasn't sure if this was some type of invitation or punishment for Bill.

"Would you like to use one of the inside bathrooms? I'm not sure that I can find a robe, but I should be able to find something for you to wear" he asked somewhat chivalrously. He didn't feel chivalrous at all at the moment. He felt his cock engorging with blood, rubbing against the side of his leg as it lengthened.

"Nope, I'm staying out here. If he wanted my clothes to stay on then he should have been more careful. Maybe that will teach him. And if I'm going to be naked then I'm not going to be alone. After all, this is your house and you should be able to do as you like. If the guests don't like it then they can leave" she said with a proud, defiant look in her eye.

She reached behind her head, pulling at the white strings that had valiantly held her breasts in place all afternoon. As the bright fabric dropped away Jack was treated to the sight of two of the most beautiful tits he could have imagined. She either sunbathed nude or tanned frequently because there were absolutely no tan lines evident. Her areolas were large, almost three inches across though his view was obstructed as she leaned down to shuck the remainder of her suit. She wasn't shaved bare but had the smallest of landing strips trimmed neatly above her lovely mound. Her inner lips protruded slightly and the sight of her body caused his cock to swell more, beginning to tent the towel that was still around his waist.

"Bill" she called "Come get our clothes and clean them. You can just wash them in the sink and then stick them in the dryer." Her tone brooked no argument and as Bill made his way over Debbie turned her gaze to Jack.

"Let's get you out of those wet clothes" she said with a wickedly naughty grin. "I've always hated cheesy pickup lines and never had the occasion to use one until now."

Jack grabbed the towel and almost began to remove it until he felt her grab his arm. "He made the mess, he's cleaning it up" she said in a low voice. "Trust me." He looked into her eyes, managing to maintain eye contact to his surprise, and nodded his assent.

Bill was now standing before his naked wife who had just ordered him to strip another man. The humiliation burned in his face and chest: his ears were bright red and he could not make eye contact with either of them. "Are you sure?" he asked in a voice just above a whisper.

"Yes. I'm sure" she replied and he mutely nodded his acquiescence.

He stooped, hesitating before dropping to his knees in front of Jack. His thin, pale fingers reached up tentatively, his cold knuckles grazing Jack's lower stomach. The towel fell away and Bill caught it, pulling it from around Jack, turning his head as he set it on the ground behind him. Jack's erection hadn't subsided: if anything it had grown as Debbie had commanded her husband to disrobe another man in front of her as she supervised wearing nothing but a thing film of beer.

Bill turned back to his task, eye level with Jack's burgeoning manhood. The thin fabric was transparent, and clung to the sides of his thick shaft. Again, Bill lifted trembling hands, hooking his fingers into the waistband of the ridiculous garment. As he slid them down, Jack's cock sprung free, waiving its introduction to the houseguests. Debbie let out a small gasp as Jack stepped out of his wet underwear. Bill's head nearly bumped Jack's shaft as he straightened up and he almost let out a squeak at the sight of Jack's penis swinging inches from his face.

Bill rocked back on his heels before grabbing their sodden garments and standing. Without a word or a glance he made his way inside leaving Jack and Debbie in the mist of the forgotten shower.

"I'm sure you have some questions" Debbie said quietly, demurely. The change in her tone brought Jack back to reality. "The short version is that I love Bill dearly but he's never been able to dominate me as I need in the bedroom: he's submissive as well but he's submissive in all facets of his life unlike me. I'd never leave him, but it's something I've always craved and he knows it. On top of that, Bill has confessed that he would love to see me with another man and to be dominated by him as well. We've never acted on these impulses but you've struck a nerve with both of us. So, what I'm asking" she said, eyes now downcast "is whether or not you'll have me, have us, make us happy?"

Jack's head swam, and he stepped back into the spray to give himself a moment. As the water washed over him he thought about new Jack and old Jack. Costs and benefits. Risks and rewards. Fantasies never realized and over a decade of his life that he had lost. He wouldn't even have considered it without her testimony to the strength of their relationship. He wouldn't do to others what the gym trainer had done to him with Amanda. Hell, if it was to be a harem Debbie would be one of the crown jewels.

He stepped forward, wiping the water from his face and brushing his hair back. "I have some questions" he stated, still impressed with himself that he was maintaining eye contact. "What do you mean 'have you, have both of you?' And what type of domination do you seek? Pain? Humiliation? Denial?"

She answered quickly, the words coming in a torrent. "Anything you want. Any time you want. Our only requirement would be for discretion. You can humiliate me, name me as the slut I am at heart, beat me, use me in any fashion you want, at any time. Bill wants to be used as a tool for my pleasure: he wants me to humiliate him in tandem with you. And my pleasure would come from your pleasure and a desire to please you, to satisfy you. He wants to be completely humiliated, his desires ignored, his boundaries pushed or broken if you want."

Her eyes had been everywhere but on his during the speech. Jack noticed her nipples hardening, crinkling as she talked, her arousal on display, unable to hide behind any shield of propriety. She had laid her body and soul before him, an incredible act of trust and faith.

As the silence stretched between them, Jack felt a sense of peace, of comfort. He felt a smile tug at the corner of his lips and blood began to flow to his cock which had flagged under the weight of her request. "Clean up" he said. "I don't fuck dirty sluts."

She looked at him, startled.

"Now" he commanded, and took a step toward her, pulling her under the spray of the shower by the upper arm. He could feel the softness of her breast against his fingers and he wanted to explore that feeling for hours, but there was something that must be done first. If it was domination and humiliation they wanted, then domination and humiliation they would get. He would push them all past anything resembling a boundary before this was all through.

"Bill!" he called. "You're needed outside."

Jack heard the slapping of feet on the floors inside before Bill appeared in the doorway, quickly making his way over to Debbie and Jack. Jack heard the water turn off and told Bill to stand next to his wife.

"This was unexpected" Jack began and then stopped. How do you say what he had to say now? There wasn't a script for this but, he thought to himself, new Jack knows what to say. "Bill, Debbie told me that she wants to be dominated and humiliated in a way that you aren't able to. She also says that you have a strong cuckold fantasy and desire to be dominated and humiliated by her and her lover. Is this correct? Is this something you truly want?"

"Yes" Bill's voice was barely audible.

"Say it" commanded Jack. "I need you to say all of it."

He did, at a remarkably similar cadence to his wife's confession. "Use her for your pleasure, use me to please her, use me to please yourself, to show how much better you are in every way. Make me suck your cock with my virgin mouth to get you hard to fuck the love of my life. Let me lick her cum from your hard cock. Let me eat your cum from every one of her orifices. Tell me how pathetic I am, make me beg to be allowed to cum, own me completely, own us." His voice was desperate by the end, driven by years of sublimated desires and needs, finally finding release.

"Thank you" Jack said. "I have non-negotiable terms that you must agree to before we go any further. First, if at any point, either of you feels your relationship suffering then this stops immediately. Second, if either of you wants to stop, then it is over, never to be re-started. I will not proceed without both of you completely on board. Finally, I fully intend to take other partners as I see fit. You will only take other partners if we as a group agree beforehand. Do you agree? If so, then we start now."

Husband and wife looked at each other, hands finding each other, fingers intertwining. "Yes" they said in unison.

Jack felt a surge of power. He had never considered himself bisexual and wasn't attracted to men but the feeling of power was heady: he could and would direct them into acting out the dirtiest fantasies that had ever crossed his mind. "Inside then, the bedroom, now" he commanded and he followed the couple, still hand in hand into the house.

Like the rest of the house the bedroom was sparsely furnished. A full-sized mirror was at the side of the king bed and the only other item in the room was a large flat screen TV mounted on the wall facing the foot of the bed. "Strip" Jack ordered, and Bill hesitated glancing nervously at Jack, then Debbie. Jack had noticed the small tent in Bill's pants while he stood next to the shower and it had not dissipated.

"Now!" Debbie demanded, steel in her voice.

Bill immediately shucked his mostly dry suit and stood revealing a relatively small penis, or so Jack thought. It was probably four inches long and much thinner than his. It barely stuck out past his curly thatch of brown pubic hair. Jack kept his pubes trimmed and his balls clear of hair by using Nair. He had never felt comfortable with the thought of a razor that close to the family jewels. Bill's balls were similarly lost from view beneath the thicket of hair. The small tip of his penis was leaking precum and it looked like the guy was about to pop Jack thought.

"I can see why Debbie needs more. I'm going to stretch her out so far that she'll never be able to tell if you're inside her or not. But the pubic hair needs to go. See mine? This is what you should look like by tomorrow" Jack's statement was delivered to the top of Bill's head since the latter's eyes seemed to be very interested in the floor at that point. Debbie simply watched her husband, a flush creeping up her chest to her neck.

"But before I stretch her out, she's going to suck my cock. She's going to take my cock in her married mouth, the one she kissed you with on your wedding day, the one that you'll kiss for the rest of your life. She's going to swallow my cock and eventually my cum and you'll think about it every time she kisses you good morning or good night. You think you'll wonder if you can taste my cum on her breath, but you'll become intimately familiar with the taste yourself. You've driven her into my bed with your inability to satisfy her needs and so I think it appropriate that you be the one to tell her what my cum tastes like. You'll tell her about it tonight once I'm done with both of you." Jack was rambling now, still drunk on the authority he had taken. "But I think it most appropriate, given the circumstances, for you both to suck my cock together. This is what you want, a big hard cock to fuck her hard. Well, here's your chance. On your knees in front of me."

Both Bill and Debbie looked slightly taken aback but it was Bill that moved first, sinking to his knees on Jack's left side. Debbie quickly followed suit on Jack's right. "No hands" was Jack's admonishment as Debbie reached to grab his shaft. Jack grabbed the back of Bill's head, pulling his face into the side of his shaft which pushed the head towards Debbie who caught it in her mouth. Jack felt Bill's mouth open and his tongue begin tracing, licking its way up his hardening rod. Debbie swirled her tongue around the head of his cock, briefly making eye contact with those brilliant green eyes before releasing it with a slight pop. Bill was near the head of his cock now and lightly licked the ridge around the head as Debbie joined on the other side, mirroring his actions. Husband and wife attempted to kiss around his burgeoning rod and their tongues dueled around the head of his cock. Jack noticed Debbie's hand dancing furiously between her legs. Placing a hand on her shoulder he said "Not yet. You'll get there, but not like that, not like this."

With a moan she grabbed her tits, pulling a darkened, hardened nipple out far before letting it go and diving at his heavy sack. As she tongued his balls, alternately trying to swallow each, Jack watched his cock disappearing into another man's mouth for the first time. A man who apparently wanted to see his wife fucked so badly that he was willing to forever be known as a cock sucker for it. He felt his cock reach maximum hardness and watched as Bill gagged slightly.

"Bill, you will cum now. I want you to rub that little penis of yours until you cum while my cock is in your mouth. You are going to cum as much as those little balls have in them while your wife and I watch my fat cock disappear between those dick sucking lips." And Jack tapped Debbie on the shoulder, indicating she should rise. It struck him as odd that this woman had sucked his cock and balls yet they had never kissed, never shared more than a brief hug as acquaintances previously. He felt her mold her body into his side, nipples like bullets in his skin. His hands roamed over her body, exploring every crevice and curve. She moaned as their lips met and his fingers found her wet folds. God she was wet Jack thought. He slipped a finger in, dipping it into her canal before removing it and offering it to Bill. Bill released Jack's cock and licked greedily at his wife's juices on Jack's finger before returning the task at hand.

Bill's hand was a blur now and his moans were almost continuous. Jack felt them more than heard them as the husband bobbed his head up and down on Jack's cock. "Mmmpf, mmmpf" Bill moaned and then came, squirting onto the floor, Jack's right foot and Debbie's left. Bill let Jack's cock fall from his mouth, gasping.

"Holy shit" he said. "Holy shit."

"Now clean it up" Jack ordered. As Bill looked around Jack clarified. "With your mouth." And he did: his ears burning with humiliation Bill licked the floor, Jack's foot and Debbie's foot, cleaning his cum off of them and swallowing it.

Jack turned and walked to the bed, laying down on his back. He patted the bed next to him, looking at Debbie. "Suck my cock while standing next to the bed. That's it, just lean over here so I can play with those fabulous tits of yours some more. Bill, you are going to eat her pussy until I tell you to stop." As the two dutifully moved into position Jack pointed his throbbing meat straight up. "You should maintain eye contact with me whenever my cock is in your mouth" Jack advised. "If you don't you'll be punished."