New Jack Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A light kindled in her eyes as she leaned in, taking his cock deeply down her throat in one swift motion. He grabbed her nearest tit with his left hand, kneading the tanned fleshy orb before pulling hard on the nipple. She moaned from Bill's ministrations and the eroticism of the scene, allowing his dick to flop wetly against his stomach. Relinquishing her tit, he wrapped his left hand in her hair and grabbed the base of his cock with his right. "Did I say to stop?" Slap. His dick lewdly bounced off her cheek and lips. Slap. "Didn't I say that you'll get yours?" Slap. "Stick out your tongue." Slap. Slap. Slap. He hit her as hard as he could with his stiff rod, watching the light in her eyes burn with shame and lust. He re-directed and thrust his hips up from the bed, holding her head still. Repeatedly he forced his cock down her throat and he could feel her throat trying to adjust to his size, trying to milk the cum from him. Her eyes began to water but to her credit she did not break eye contact.

Releasing her he moved, sliding off the bed. She remained bent over, legs splayed as Bill continued to lick her, his head back facing her slick cunt. Jack noticed that Bill was hard again as he walked up behind Debbie. She truly had a gorgeous pussy. Her lips were full and engorged and dripping wet with her husband's saliva mixed with her own juices. Bill stopped and began to move out of the way. "Stay" Jack said. "I didn't tell you to stop, did I?"

Frozen for a second, Bill hesitated before resuming. Jack stepped closer, tracing the helmet of his pole against her outer lips, bumping against Bill's lips. With one fluid motion he pushed into her. She shrieked, nearly collapsing on the bed as their hips finally met, fully conjoined. Jack could feel his balls resting on Bill's chin as he slowly unsheathed himself, preparing to thrust again. Jack palmed the supple tanned globes of her ass, squeezing tightly before spanking her hard, once, twice, before plunging back in.

He worked his way into a steady rhythm, spanking her until that luscious ass was bright red over the tan and marveling at the ripples coursing their way through her curves. He could feel her starting to clench, and her orgasm built steadily, overtaking her. Her moans became shrieks which became imprecations and then finally supplications to deities that were wholly unable to help her now. She finally spasmed hard, arching her back in a wordless scream as Jack continued to pound her from behind. Jack felt a warm liquid splatter his legs. A squirter? He had never had a woman squirt like this before. Jack slowed as she came down from her climax and she collapsed forward onto the bed.

Bill's face and torso were soaked. He looked stunned. Jack grabbed the top of his head and forced his angry cock into Bill's mouth. "That's it. Suck your wife's cum off my cock."

As Bill cleaned him Debbie was speaking from the bed "Never. Never have I cum like that. I didn't know I could do that. I thought that was something porn movies faked. Jesus." Her words came out in gasps, her voice low and rough.

Jack needed to cum, and while Bill's oral proficiency had already improved Jack knew that he wouldn't cum from Bill's efforts. Stepping back and then around Bill Jack approached the tangled mass of sweaty limbs and tangled hair on the bed that was the other man's wife. He reached a hand out, caressing her inner thigh from her knee up to her well used pussy, lips still engorged and red, and his touch encouraged her to roll over onto her back. Her ample tits pillowed to the sides of her chest and she looked up at Jack with half-lidded eyes.

"Up on the bed Bill. I'm going to fuck this slut until I cum. Kiss her while she takes my cock, while I use your wife for my own pleasure." Bill moved onto the bed next to Debbie as Jack positioned himself between her legs. As he plunged his hard rod into her slipper folds she moaned loudly into her husband's mouth. "Can you tell how much she loves my cock Bill?" Jack taunted. "Are you ready to taste my cum? What do you think? Would you like to eat it out of her wrecked cunt or would you like it straight from the tap?"

Bill's answer was a moan, a muffled "Yes." Jack had been thinking about where he would cum first with this couple. Obviously both needed to be involved: he wanted to demonstrate his power, to mark them permanently as his. His orgasms had always produced a lot of ejaculate material. Amanda hardly ever let him cum in her mouth, even when they had first started dating and never in the past few years because she was never able to swallow it all. He had loved to watch her try, to watch it pour from the sides of her mouth and drip down her chin. He knew this load would be enormous: the hectic moving schedule had precluded finding any time for release for days, and normally had to cum at least once per day or he would be irritable.

"Bill, come lick my slut's clit. I want to look into her married eyes when I cum in her" Jack's statement caused Debbie to positively howl and writhe underneath him, bucking back at his hips with her own. Bill obediently turned and attempted to get his mouth on her sex but her undulations were reaching a peak and it was difficult for him to gain purchase.

Jack could feel Debbie's second orgasm approaching. "Tell me" he said urgently. "Tell me what I want to hear, what you need to say. Tell me that you're my personal slut and that together with your husband you will be my personal cum dumps." Jack reached out, pulling her nipple, twisting it, pinching it hard. Her shrieks continued to escalate.

"Yes, yes, yours. Yours whenever you want, however you want. We're yours to do with as you will. Me and my sissy husband." Her words were wrenched out of her, pulled by the animal lust that had overtaken her.

Jack reached out again, this time slapping her tit hard. Her back arched with his touch and she came hard, clenching hard onto his throbbing cock, squirting all over his hips and her husband's face again. Her release triggered Jack's own and he let the first burst of semen bust deep inside her womb before rapidly pulling out, the second rope splattering her nether lips, and finally shoving his pulsing member, slick with his cum and hers into Bill's mouth. Jack watched as Bill's eyes found his own and felt the thrill of control. Bill was his, just as Debbie was his. Bill knew it, he could tell. Rope after rope burst from his cock, splashing the inside of Bills mouth, forcing him to swallow repeatedly. Finally spent, Jack rocked back, turning to collapse onto his back on the bed next to Debbie.

"Clean up my slut. Eat my cum out of your wife's freshly fucked pussy. Taste her cum, taste how much she enjoyed my cock." Jack's words were low, and he saw Bill swing down off the bed and bury himself between Debbie's splayed legs.

She leaned over, touching the side of his face tenderly as her husband licked between her legs. "Perfect" she purred. "That was just perfect."