New Jack Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women scooped his cum off each other's faces and turned to their husbands, pushing their cum-coated fingers into the men's mouths. The couples kissed passionately before breaking, as if remembering that there were other people present.

"I need another drink and the rest of that cigar," Jack confessed with a laugh, breaking the tension. Murmurs of assent and chuckles followed his announcement, and everyone grabbed their drinks and cigars and made their way to the pool to cool off and relax.

The drinks and the cool water had the desired effect. Jack's cock was no longer perpetually at half-mast and he was looking forward to collapsing into his bed. Everyone seemed to sense that the evening was at an end, and the couples dressed to go. Hugs, kisses, and handshakes were exchanged as appropriate and the couples departed, promising to get together again soon.

12