New Jack Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It feels really good," Jack confessed, looking at Allison. "The ice cools her tongue off enough so that I can differentiate what it's doing," he paused to release a moan that had been building inside of him. "You should try it sometime," he said to Allison.

She cocked an eyebrow in reply, "Do you mean try the ice in my mouth or try it out with Cindy's tongue?"

"Both?" Jack answered with a hopeful grin.

Allison chuckled, "I may just have to do that."

"Cindy is due for a little praise. Her technique has gotten much better since our first encounter. I guess having something more substantial to practice on helps. Should we see if she's up for the next level?" Jack asked Allison, completely disregarding the blonde head bobbing in front of his crotch.

"Sure," Allison said, taking another sip of wine, "let's see what you have in store for her and maybe I'll have a suggestion or two as well. Put her mouth to work."

"You heard Allison Cindy. Are you ready for me to use your mouth?" Jack asked, rather harshly, withdrawing his cock so that she could answer.

"Yes," came the diminutive reply.

"I think you should thank Allison for agreeing to let you blow me while she's here, don't you?" Jack persisted.

Allison sipped her wine and regarded Cindy, the latter averting her eyes. "Thank you for letting me suck Jack's cock while you're here," came her small voice. "I've been thinking about it for days."

"Is that all you have to say? Aren't you going to thank her for helping you get better at sucking my cock with your married mouth?" Jack demanded viciously. His shiny cock swayed inches from Cindy's face, threatening in its appearance.

Cindy gulped before responding, "Thank you for helping me learn how to please Jack. I want to be able to please him with my mouth, to make him cum for me."

Allison inclined her head in acknowledgement and slid onto the barstool behind her. "You're welcome. But you have to do everything we ask, when we ask, or you'll be punished: agreed?"

Cindy nodded hesitantly, her eyes rising from the floor to the cock swinging in her face.

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue," Jack commanded.

Cindy obliged, her mouth now a cute "O" and her pink tongue extended out and down. Jack grabbed the base of his cock and slapped her tongue with it as she flinched.

"That's a good slut," Jack said as he shoved his dick into her mouth, turning as he did so that the head of his cock pushed hard against her cheek, making it bulge obscenely.

"Now lick him with your tongue," Allison said sternly, and she and Jack watched as Cindy's tongue began to bathe what it could reach.

"That looks delightful," Allison said, and reached down to pat Cindy's bulging cheek as Jack slowly rocked in her mouth. "She looks so cute with her mouth full of cock. I can see why Max would want to see it since he can't provide the materials himself." Her scornful words drove Cindy's hand between her legs where she attempted to surreptitiously diddle her clit.

Jack saw the movement, but opted to let it slide, figuring Cindy may need to be extremely horny for what he had in mind. He pulled out of her mouth and she gasped, working her jaw as she attempted to get the kinks out of her muscles there.

"Ever been tea-bagged?" Jack asked Cindy.

"Ooh, I love to see that in porn," interrupted Allison. Her legs were spread farther apart now, and Jack saw color beginning to infuse her pale cheeks. He wondered whether it was the wine or the entertainment before realizing he hoped it was both.

Cindy shook her head, indicating that she hadn't done that before.

"Well," Jack said, "it's happening now. Let me see that tongue again."

Cindy opened her mouth and Jack straddled her kneeling legs, allowing his heavy sack to fall on her tongue while his dick rested across her face. He felt her tongue begin to coat his scrotum before she sucked one of his balls into her mouth. He rubbed his cock all over her face, smearing beads of precum across her eyes and forehead.

"You're a natural," Jack said, grinning down at her, catching her gaze around his shaft.

"It sure looks like it," Allison agreed. "I wonder if there's anything else she's naturally good at. Ever eaten ass before Cindy?" Her words were delivered languidly, and Jack saw her creamy thighs part even further. The black dress provided a striking contrast to her milky skin and Jack found himself dying to push the dress up around her hips and take her right there.

Cindy stiffened beneath him and Jack chuckled. "Don't worry, I'm clean. Just got out of the pool when you showed up."

"I'm clean too," Allison added, causing Jack's head to swivel. She shrugged at him, "What can I say? I had a date and I'm a bit horny."

Jack felt the surge of jealousy morph into desire within himself. His cock lurched, bouncing off Cindy's nose and he stood, relieving her of her duties.

Jack turned and faced the bar, spreading his legs. "Ok Cindy, have at it." He felt her hands on his ass, spreading him and her hot breath on his flesh. Her tongue touched him, flicking him, tasting his ring and Jack groaned.

"You've got to stroke him while you do it," explained Allison, rising from her seat and approaching Jack's side. "Reach up between his legs, that's it, just like that."

Jack's dick had lurched when Allison touched it, demonstrating the proper technique to Cindy. The sensation was novel, though he had a hard time relaxing enough to truly enjoy it.

"Get all of the way in there Cindy," Allison was saying, "here, let me help you."

Jack felt Allison press Cindy's face further into his ass, her tongue actually popping through his tight ring for a moment. He groaned in response, pushing his ass back against her face.

"Looking good," Allison commented, "but I want to try your mouth out too."

Jack stepped forward, freeing Cindy as Allison lifted her dress so that it sat on her hips, revealing a tiny lace thong that did little to hide her broad patch of trimmed red pubic hair. "Strip me Cindy," she said simply.

Cindy's countenance displayed a mix of humiliation and lust. She reached up, easily slipping her fingers into the strings of Allison's panties and slid them down to the floor where Allison stepped out of them.

"Now eat my ass," Allison demanded, and Cindy once again pressed her blushing face into one of her neighbors' cracks. "Mmm," Allison moaned, "that's nice. Deeper, ahh yesss." Allison's hiss was punctuated with a shiver than ran involuntarily through her hips.

"Now this is my idea of happy hour," Allison purred, grinding her ass into Cindy's face.

Jack's grin was returned by Allison, though the redhead's was delivered with eyelids at half mast and a flush that was creeping up her chest and throat in earnest now. "I've been thinking of planning a little trip next weekend," Jack commented absentmindedly. "To take a little break from the new job and explore the area a little bit. There's a ferry that runs from Naples to Key West that seems like it could be fun."

"Now there's an idea," Allison responded throatily, grinding her hips onto Cindy's face. "I could use a bit of a break myself. Would you care for some company?"

Jack opened his mouth to respond but was interrupted by another knock at the door. Allison and Cindy looked at him inquiringly, but he shrugged, now annoyed at having his fun interrupted yet again and slipped his bathing suit on as he went to the door.

Max looked hopefully at Jack as the door swung open. "I got off work early and was hoping to join you and Cindy tonight," he said almost apologetically. "She wasn't answering her phone, so I figured that I would just stop over."

Jack motioned him inside and gestured to the kitchen. "Max is here," he called loudly for Allison's benefit as he followed Cindy's husband to the kitchen.

Allison was dressed and back on her seat, drink in hand. Cindy remained kneeling on the floor, her hair now thoroughly disheveled. "Hi Allison, hi honey," Max said by way of greeting. "I couldn't get an answer on your phone, so I thought I'd just stop over," he told his wife by way of explanation.

"You want to suck Jack's cock, don't you?" Allison said with steel in her voice. "You want to suck him and watch your wife suck and fuck him too."

Max didn't reply, but his gaze fell to the floor and his cheeks burned with the humiliation of his non-verbal confession.

"I bet you want to eat his cum, don't you?" Allison mocked coldly. "Do you want to feel his cock pulse in your mouth or would you rather eat it from your wife's stretched out pussy once he's done fucking her?"

Cindy moaned softly as Allison sipped her wine, swirling it around in her glass. The flush of color was steadily infusing Allison's cheeks as she berated her neighbor. Clearly she was getting off on the thought of Max's cuckolding. Jack felt his cock hardening as he watched her well-muscled calf flexing as she dangled a high-heeled shoe from her toes.

"Well, he may want all of that, but he wasn't invited. Tonight is Cindy's night, not Cindy and Max's night," Jack stated coldly. "Cindy, punish your husband: spank him until he learns his lesson."

Max's head didn't rise to look around: he accepted his sentence in silence as Cindy rose and walked to his side. "Drop your pants and bend over sweetie," she said quietly.

As Max complied with his wife's request Jack moved over next to Allison, lifting his drink to hers and clinking them softly. "Cheers," he said quietly.

"Indeed," she said in response. "Can he stay for a little while? I want to watch a bit."

"What do I get out of this?" Jack queried as Max bent forward and splayed his hands on the kitchen bar, naked from the waist down.

"What do you want?" Allison countered softly.

"You," Jack murmured as her gaze met his own. He drank in her body and its curves, remembering the delights concealed by her dress and thinking that he should find the guy who was supposed to take her out and thank him.

Cindy was now spanking her husband, her tits capped with light pink nipples swinging dangerously as her hand rose and fell against his bare ass. "I bet you like this, don't you, you little perv," she hissed at him. "Making Jack and Allison see your naked body, hoping to see theirs', knowing this is the only way that you'd ever get to engage sexually with people like them. And you're willing to pay that price, aren't you? You're willing to suck his dick and let him do whatever he wants to me just to be in the same room as him and Allison."

Cindy's monologue had filtered through Jack and Allison's conversation, arresting their attention before Allison could respond.

"Allison is out of my league, and I'm out of yours," she continued as her spanking became fiercer, her eyes now flashing wildly. "You're lucky Jack even let you in the house. You shouldn't have come here tonight: tonight is my night Max. My night to have my needs met, to cum like you can't make me, to have the sex that I deserve and you might have ruined it."

"Deal," Allison said quietly, distracting Jack from Cindy's abuse of her husband. "You can have me, though you should know that you really don't have to bargain for that. Hell," she shook her head and smiled, "you really don't even have to ask."

Jack smiled back at her and leaned in for a kiss that developed into more, his drink finding the counter and his hands sliding from her jawline to her neck and then over the swells of her breasts.

Allison moaned into his mouth, her hands fumbling with his bathing suit, finally releasing it and pushing it to the floor where he stepped out of it, kicking it away. She broke their kiss as her hands found his dangling cock and balls, encircling them, massaging them as she breathed her request into his ear. "Can I watch you punish her too? Show me what happens to bad girls?"

Jack felt his cock lurch in her cool fingers at her words and stood to oblige her. He stepped up behind Cindy, his arm snaking under hers, between her heavy tits until his hand closed around her throat. His other arm shot between her legs and palmed her pubic mound, his middle two fingers sliding into her, holding her firm, stopping her abuse of her husband. "Good girl," he murmured into her ear, his tongue sliding down to tease the exposed flesh of her neck between his fingers. "I think he's learned part of his lesson. But you should have done your part to ensure we were uninterrupted by your husband, don't you agree?"

Cindy whimpered but nodded her head slightly. Jack's half-erect dick was pressed into her ass crack, and he pulled her hips onto him, grinding her onto his shaft. "Over here and on your knees Max," Jack commanded, releasing Cindy. "Feed your husband my cock, if he's here then I may as well use his for the only thing he's good for," Jack commanded.

Cindy joined her husband on the floor at Jack's feet. Jack motioned Allison over, who stood and walked over as Cindy rubbed Jack's hardening prick on her husband's lips, whispering obscenities in his ear as she did so.

Allison molded herself into Jack's side, looking down at the married couple with Jack. Cindy was now pushing her husband's head forward, watching inch after inch of cock disappear between his lips. She released him once he gagged, allowing him to pull back and establish his own rhythm. Cindy leaned in and sucked one of Jack's balls into her mouth, massaging it gently with her tongue as her husband bobbed up and down next to her with his mouth full of hard cock.

"Are you ready to see what happens to bad girls?" Jack asked Allison softly.

Her answer was a shuddering breath on his neck, "Yes," she gasped.

"You know this can and may happen to you," Jack pressed.

"I know," Allison whispered into the nape of his neck.

Jack stepped back, withdrawing his cock and balls from the husband and wife. "Stand up Cindy," Jack directed, "Max, you stay put. You're about to witness me do something to your wife that she'll never let you do."

Max's expression was pained, a study in lust and jealousy as he watched his wife rise at his side. Jack guided Cindy so that her back was to the island, her hands clutching it behind her for support. He palmed one of her heavy tits, pinching the light pink nipple hard enough to draw an audible gasp from the buxom blonde.

"Spread your legs for me Cindy. Spread your legs for me, a near stranger while your husband sits on my floor with the taste of my precum coating his mouth. Show me your bare cunt: ask me to punish you for failing to keep your tiny-dicked husband in line." Cindy spread her legs in compliance, her tiny lips glistening, her clitoris peeking through. "That's it," Jack continued, "show me that cunt and ask for your punishment."

"Please," Cindy responded quietly, tentatively, "please punish me so that I'll learn my lesson as Max has. Please use me however you'd like, just don't send me away." Her voice found strength and passion and her eyes finally found Jack's. Jack could hear Max whimper softly as his bride exposed her sex to Jack. Allison's breathing was becoming increasingly ragged as the scene progressed as well.

Jack leaned into Cindy, feeling her nipple being crushed against his chest. His left hand pulled her head into his neck and his right hand palmed her pubic mound briefly before giving it a sharp slap.

Cindy squealed into his neck, her knees turning inward in an attempt to shield herself. His middle fingers roughly pushed into her, pumping once, twice, forcing her legs apart again. Three more times he spanked her sopping pussy, the intensity of her shrieks building with each blow. She seemed to be on the verge of collapse when he relented, stepping back and motioning Max forward. "Kiss it and make it better Max. Make her cum for me."

Max obliged, crawling forward and burying himself between his wife's open legs. Cindy began to moan as Jack turned to Allison. "What do you think?"

"I think I'd better behave," she said rather breathlessly.

"I really hope that you don't," Jack confessed and locked eyes with her. "Come on. I'm going to find out if your body is as amazing as I remember." He took her by the hand and pulled her forward. "Cindy you can join us when you're done using your husband's tongue. Max, you can stay in the kitchen if you want a mouthful of my cum. Otherwise you need to leave: no one here has any use for you."

Jack and Allison left Cindy moaning softly and went to the bedroom. "Clean sheets?" Allison asked with a smile.

"It's almost becoming a hobby," Jack admitted somewhat ruefully. "Though it's a small price to pay. Now strip for me: show me what that idiot passed up."

Jack slouched onto the bed, watching as Allison began to slide out of her dress and undergarments. Her skin was alabaster, blue-green veins tracing through her large breasts, her areolas barely discernible. He admired the view as her tits swung pendulously as she removed her shoes before standing up, hip cocked, muscles rippling under her pale skin the exact way that marble doesn't.

Jack eyed her meaty nether lips, dangling between her legs and glistening in the soft light. "I want to taste you again. Come here." He sat up, pulling her forward onto him, urging her up his body until she straddled his head. His arms circled her waist, hands digging into her shapely ass, pulling her delicious pussy onto his mouth.

He sucked her large inner lips into his mouth, running his tongue through them, moving to find her clit, sliding down to tongue her channel, guiding her as she began to grind her hips. He thought he heard Cindy enter, but wasn't sure until a soft hot mouth descended on his cock, bathing it, caressing it, swallowing it repeatedly.

Allison's vocalizations were becoming more pronounced, so Jack focused on her clit, trapping it between his teeth and harrying the little bud with his tongue until she crested, crushing his head with her thighs, her muscles trembling under his hands with the intensity of her orgasm.

She rolled off him, sprawling on the bed, limbs akimbo. Her lips were swollen, red, and Jack could think of little else but spearing her hot cunt as soon as possible. He shifted, pulling his cock from Cindy's hungry mouth and moved between Allison's legs. "Cindy get up here and work on her clit. If you're good then maybe I'll let you have some of my cum to share with your sissy husband."

Both women groaned and Cindy joined the couple on the bed, sliding her head forward and down onto Allison's engorged clit. Jack traced his dripping cock through Allison's lips once, twice, before sinking into her, driving himself all the way to the hilt in one deliciously slow movement. His right hand slinked down and palmed Cindy's hanging tit, trapping the nipple between his fingers as he began to withdraw from the redhead. He established a steady rhythm: not slow, not fast, but insistent. His eyes found Allison's half-lidded ones and held them as he repeatedly pounded himself into her.

As he felt his orgasm building he released Cindy's breast and reached around to sink his fingers into her soaking cleft. He curved his fingers, finding the rougher flesh of her g spot and methodically tapping it in time to the rhythm he was using to fuck her beautiful red-headed friend. Cindy began to thrust back against his hand just as Allison interrupted him. "Fuck me from behind," she gasped, pushing Cindy off and flipping over, delaying Jack's release.

Jack pulled Cindy next to Allison so that the two women were hip to hip. He slipped his fingers back into Cindy as he pushed into Allison easily, enjoying the sight of her muscles flexing in response to his thrusts, her well-muscled ass jiggling just slightly as his hips bounced off her ass. Her moans became more insistent as he felt his balls slapping her clit, driving her into the throes of a massive orgasm. She howled, bucking back against him wildly, her arms finally collapsing and pulling him forward onto the bed with her.