New Jack Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could tell that Cindy was getting close, and withdrew his throbbing cock from Allison, sliding over and sinking it into the married blonde. Cindy howled at the intrusion, pushing back hard against him, her release imminent. His hips slammed into her cushioned backside, her flesh rippling deliciously as her pussy began to pulse around his thick cock. She finally reached the peak, shrieking an unbroken scream of pleasure, clenching hard on his cock as she shook spasmodically.

His release was powerful, and he pumped into her wet married cunt twice before pulling out and spraying her swollen pussy lips with the significant remainder of his load. Jack stepped back on shaky legs as Allison sat up. "Clean me," he said to her, gesturing to his glistening cock, a large bead of cum still clinging to the end.

Allison leaned forward, extending her tongue and delicately removing the drop of cum with her tongue. Her eyes locked on his as she closed her mouth and swallowed before gently sucking his softening cock into her mouth, tasting Cindy's juices mingled with his own.

"Max!" Jack called, "Are you still here?"

The trio heard the doorknob rattle a moment later, and Max shuffled in, his eyes immediately locking on to his wife's upturned ass and cum-splattered pussy.

"Clean her up Max," Jack directed. "That's why you're still here, right? You want to taste my cum again? Say it: tell me, tell us."

"I do, I want to eat your cum out of her pussy. I want to see and feel what you've done to my wife," Max confessed, not making eye contact with any of them.

Allison continued to languidly suck on Jack's cock, not letting it soften completely as Max knelt behind his wife and began licking the spray of Jack's semen from his wife's swollen sex. Soon enough he was slurping noisily away, completely engrossed in his task of cleaning his wife's plundered vagina.

"So, cruising down to Key West?" Allison queried. "Are you bringing your harem too?"

"Any objections to that?" Jack asked.

"Not at all. In fact, I have a friend in the business that has been talking about getting away for a weekend too. Would you mind if I brought her?" Allison replied with another question of her own.

"The more the merrier," Jack replied easily as Cindy orgasmed quietly from the bed.

"Max, I'm going to take your wife to Key West this weekend. I'm going to use and abuse her for three days while you sit at home rubbing that tiny dick of yours. Sound good?" Jack asked almost rhetorically.

"Mmmph," Max responded from between Cindy's legs. "Please do."

"Good. Cindy, you'll need to let Debbie and Bill know the plan," Jack responded, turning to Allison. "So, we'll hash out the details tomorrow? Pick you up at 8?"

"Perfect," replied Allison. "Just make sure you've got something left for me tomorrow," she said, cocking a perfect eyebrow and glancing at his cock.