All Comments on 'New Jersey'

by RowanWildrose

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
smittysspsmittysspover 9 years ago
Beginning and Ending

Good Morning NJ

It seems that there was a beginning that we should know of. How did she arrive at this point.

The ending left us with submission of the female on the table. Which is okay because we can all imagine what MAY have happened next.

The writing was good but, you need more content.

blackash01blackash01over 9 years ago
I agree

how did they come to that situation? but i like the story

ShadowsucksShadowsucksover 9 years ago
Tantalizing!

I disagree with the other two comments - this is a slice of experience that is best savored out-of-context, best enjoyed independent of history. It really doesn't matter how they got to this - just that they are here, although to be left hanging at the precipice of my silken wetly glistening heat was damned unnerving...

Erin

lisaloveslacelisaloveslaceover 9 years ago
Sexy and enjoyable

I too disagree with the negatives. The story needs no preamble. It's sexy, good tension, and gets the juices flowing. Just what a good short story should do. Perhaps the other commentards have no imagination...

Saudade9Saudade9over 9 years ago
More

More, please.

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 9 years ago
No context needed or wanted

Whoo - that was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

That was great I love the way it leaves you hanging at the end. Great work.😃

Aimie2469Aimie2469over 9 years ago
Powerful

My mouth was dry and my body simply tingled! But having said that, I should love to see a sequel! Loved it!

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 9 years ago
I'm intrigued by the title

Is there something about the title we should be figuring out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fine Control

You're really good at extending detail, pace, development -- as I've commented (anonymously) on your other 2 submissions. I see you exercising mature, literate craft with the kind of elegant control you give to some of your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Spare and erotic

Clever, spare and erotic writing---most enjoyable. Nothing more needed, nothing more to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Seduction at its best

I love this; your description of this massage/seduction and the slowly building passion drew me in and excited me. I was wondering... what music would be playing while your fingers and hands worked their magic? Maybe Bolero?

tygztygzover 5 years ago
oh. my.

Scorching.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous