All Comments on 'New Job Brings New Responsibilities'

by NathanButler

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
IwanttwoIwanttwoover 4 years ago
Wow!

Great story. Can’t wait to read more about Spence’s servicing of the big ol’ Cock when Jamie isn’t home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
so jealous

love to move in with that couple

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Me too.

Cocksuckin is what I love to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Obviously, the landlords I never had... sigh...

Ted sounds like a dream to suck with that awesome penis, and then getting Jamie as a bonus, so nice!

Hopefully, our hero Spencer gets to have Ted take him anally, or if he's too monstrous, let Jamie bang him with her strap on?

Juicy possibiities, wish I was so lucky!

dclark21dclark21over 4 years ago

I loved that story...More! I wonder when Jaime used Spenser's phone to video the action, whether she sent a copy to her phone for a possible blackmail later. Spencer is definitely Ted and Jaime's bitch now. :)

Rosscock65Rosscock65over 4 years ago
What a great blow job

Wish some one would teach me to suck a cock i would love to do that for anybody .Who has a nice cock hopefully you can ,keep on writing i will keep reading. BI CURIOUS. ROSSCOCK. BRISBANE AUSTRALIA

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Some people have all the luck

Great story, I would love to be in Spence's place. Getting to suck cock and fuck the wife too. It doesn't get much better than that.

docisindocisinover 4 years ago
Great, hot story

Awesome job; not too much boring set up; hot from the beginning and I had my cock out when they started talking about the size of his cock; hit all my fantasys: cum cleanup, watching, jerking, taking a load in my mouth while being fucked....awesome job....

erogenous4uerogenous4uover 4 years ago
Very hot!

Great story! The lust Spencer has for cock worshipping is very real and convincing. There are some obvious plot lines for sequels and I hope you write them. Does he go home and tell his wife before Jaime and Ted blackmail him with the video? Why would they need to? They have their cock and cum slave. Does the wife visit Spencer and fall on her knees as well? Or do Ken and Jaime have any friends for Spence to service? Just two comments: I wish Ted were cut (just not into foreskins - I love the feel of a sharpely-defined cut cockhead) and I wish he would cum in Spence’s mouth, not throat. We want Spence to savor the flavor! More please!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 4 years ago
Sandwich filling

Being the sandwich filling for a FMM sounds too hot to handle. My nut would have gone off multiple times and especially knowing I was about to become Ted's cock & cum slut. It seems Jaime might let you be her clit licker too!

gcs2718gcs2718over 4 years ago
Enjoyed it.

At the end, I figured she'd feed him his own cum from her pussy. That would have been a nice touch too. Either way it was a great read. I love eating man-cum from a cock or a pussy, so your story had me hard.

shark968shark968over 4 years ago
Great story

That story hit all my fantasies. I've been with women, and I've been with a guy. But not both. I'd love to be with both.

It was great.

PG564EPG564Eover 4 years ago
A fantastic description of a man loving cock

Awesome writing. This made me so HARD. Wanting to be Spencer for real. Sucking Ted's monster cock like the faggot I am now.

Hope you continue this masterpiece!

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 4 years ago
LOVE IT!

This is a great story! I wish I could find my way into it. The one thing I would add is that he eventually fucked my wife the three of them used me as a cum dump happily ever after!

sober71sober71over 4 years ago
Best ever

I'm with Tcs just my fantasy to be used and witness my wife enjoying being fucked, this story had me leaking pre cum and just had to relieve my self. 5*s

dacoach44dacoach44over 4 years ago
Such a fantasy!

Lucky boy! To have wifey jump into the deal is amazing. Far fetched, but what a fun story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

It had me connected from the start when Spence was checking out the place!

Great writing techniques and content. I would love to have this kind of arrangement.

biSalguodbiSalguodover 3 years ago
Hot

Love the story. Will there be a follow up story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. So hot that Spence got to suck a nice large cock and swallow cum. Kept me hard for almost the entire read. Still hard as I write this review.

Sounding22Sounding22about 2 years ago

Fiction, but really good story. Like how he came to the realization that he’s a cocksucker!

I’ve a friend in denial, his wife comes home late from work all the time (OT) smelling like another man. I’ve worshiped for years.

Marty FisherMarty Fisher11 months ago

How does a married cocksucker get to be SO FUCKING LUCKY?!?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNathanButler@NathanButler
Male. Love women but have a slight fetish about male on male oral. Not sure if this comes out in my stories... They're mostly fantasies of mine. Please rate 'em 5 stars if you like 'em. I love comments too. Let me know if I turned you on. Also happy to take constructive cr...