New Job Brings New Responsibilities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaime's shoulders raised in mock guilt. She giggled "Oops".

This was strange. I was curious...Which idea?

Jaime reached out both hands and grabbed Ted's thick cock. Her hands looked so tiny around it. "I hope you've got lotsa cum for me...You said you were good...Did you cum today?" She started slowly stroking him.

Ted closed his eyes when she grabbed him. "No baby... I saved it all for you."

I watched, enraptured at Jaime's big perfect tits and hard nipples, sandwiched by her arms as she stroked Ted's huge cock.

An idea occurred to me and I quietly but quickly snuck to my desk and grabbed my phone. I had to film this!

I touched the video button and placed the phone near the door opening.

Jaime had moved her head over Ted's cock and was licking the pee hole. I zoomed into to her face just as she slid her lips over his cock head. She closed her eyes and rotated her head as she continued stroking his shaft. She was twirling her tongue around the head, I was sure. By the look on Ted's face, it felt as amazing as it looked.

After a minute or so of this, Jaime slid down and started licking and sucking his glorious balls. At least I think that is what she was doing. All I could see was the back of her head as it moved and the top half of his cock poking out behind it.

I chanced a look past Ted's cock to Ted's face. Ted was not writhing in ecstasy as I'd expected. He was tilting his chin up at me and winking. Ted knew I was there! He pointed at Jaime's head as it moved around his crotch and gave me a thumbs up!

I was speechless. Before I cold grasp what was going on, Ted put his hand up as if to say "stop" or "wait".

He grabbed her hair firmly but gently and tugged her head so Jaime was staring at him. "Take it all for me baby. Please. Take it all in your throat like you do. Then fuck me!"

Jaime repositioned herself next to the couch and grabbed the base of Ted's cock. I now had a side view of her. She licked her lips and took a breath. Then she opened her mouth and swallowed the head of Ted's cock and a bit more. She slid up and off it and plunged down again. This time she shook her head and slid further than before – probably a good six inches. She stayed there for a moment and slowly slid back off. She panted for a second as she stroked Ted.

"Ya like that baby? You like that? Dya want me to suck it all? Dya want me to swallow your big ol penis?"

Without waiting for the obvious answer, she slid down like before, shaking her head and getting about six inches down. Then, she stood and rested a knee on the couch so that she was facing me with half of Ted's dick in her mouth. Then, with a gagging sound, she suddenly moved steadily down until he face was buried in Ted's crotch. She slid up slowly and I zoomed in to her face. Her lips were stretched tight and tears were starting to squeeze from her closed eyes. But she had deep-throated Ted's cock. It was a thing of beauty.

Jaime slowly slid up and off Ted's cock. Thick white spit trailed from the cockhead to her mouth. She panted a few times and then slid all the way down again – this time without stopping.

Ted rolled his head back and licked his lips. Then he opened his eyes, looked directly at me, and pointed at his cock. He shook his head, bit his lip, and put his hands on Jaime's head. Jaime, who was on her way back up, was forced down again.

"So fucking good, baby" Ted moaned.

It was like he was telling me "You should try this". Bu try what exactly? I wondered...A blowjob from Jaime or... I didn't even have time to consider what that gesture meant because Jaime plunged down again. And then back up. And then down again. She was deep throating him and sliding her lips slowly up the length of his amazing hard cock.

Ted stopped her after a particularly pleasurable plunge. "Fuck me, babe. Fuck me till I cum. Then eat it all, ok babe?"

Jaime stood up and quickly peeled off her thong and tossed it aside. She licked her lips and climbed on Ted.

"Oh yeah. I love your cum baby. Love your thick cum. I won't let it go to waste..."

I was still jacking off and felt my abdomen tighten. I thought "Yes! Don't waste Ted's cum. I bet he cums a lot! Thick and powerful cumshots. Huge tasty loads of cum! Jaime was so sexy. And that ASS! My god!"

Ted stopped her "No, babe. Reverse. Ride me reverse so I can see your ass"

Jaime flipped dexterously to face me. She was sitting on Ted's cock but got on her knees to pull him out so he snapped back against her belly. That cock! His cock was fucking beautiful!

I was amazed at how far Ted's cock stuck up against her tummy. How could she fit that thing inside her?

Just then, Jaime sat up on her knees again and Rubbed Ted's cock (big 'ol penis) against her pussy lips once or twice. Then she exhaled and started to sit.

Ted's cock slowly disappeared inside his beautiful girlfriend. It was that simple. She sat and slowly slid his magnificent cock all the way down. I imagined how that made her feel! How fucking full of cock she must be.

And I came. I came strongly. I could feel my cum pumping with each stroke. It hit the door and I was sure they would hear it spatter and look my way. I looked down and saw the small but impressive pool of cum on the hard wood floor. I reached down and scooped up my cum and licked it greedily from my fingers. I was so horny. I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to suck that fucking cock!

I glanced up and saw Ted looking at me. God! What did he see? Did he see me eat my cum?

"OH FUCKING YES!" Jaime yelled as she rode Ted's penis up and down. "I love this fucking cock! I love your fucking cock! So hard! Fuh...Fuhhhcking...so fuckkkking BIGGG!"

Jaime slid up on her knees and slid back down. Up. Then down. Up. Then down. She got into a rhythm and her tits started swaying and shaking. She grabbed her nipples in her fists and let out a yell.

Her head thrown back, a smile of ecstasy on her face, she yelled "Fuck me! Fuhhhhhhck me! Fu-huck meee!"

Around her bouncing hips, Ted's hand gave me the thumbs up.

Oblivious to everything except Ted's cock as she rode him and forced him in and out of her pussy, Jaime certainly didn't notice or care.

"YesyesyesyesyesFUCKING YES!" She yelled as her body shook. Then the yelling stopped. Jaime opened her mouth as if surprised or shocked. Her head shook with her spasming body.

She moved her hands in front of her as if commanding someone to stop.

A few more tremors convulsed her body. Then her erratic breathing stopped.

Jaime took in an enormous breath and let a huge smile come across her face. She leaned back to Ted and panted. I could see her pussy still wrapped around his thick cock.

"Oh my GOD, Ted! You were right! That was so fucking amazing!"

Jaime licked her lips and tried to catch her breath.

"Poor boy...You didn't cum yet, did you"

She sat up to her knees and let Ted slowly slide out of her. He obviously hadn't cum and was rock-hard. His cock glistened with her juices and slapped stickily against his belly the moment it broke from the grip of her amazing pussy. She dropped to her knees next to the couch.

But Ted stood and turned Jaime so that I had a perfect profile view of them. Jaime didn't ask and slid down his sloppy cock hungrily. Her tight-lipped upswing softly scraped all of her juices off of his shaft. Then she went down again and again – like before. Except this time, it was all in profile. I could see her glorious curves and tits. I could clearly see her lips surround the cock and slide down and up. I watched her hands reach up and gently tug and knead his balls. I filmed it all. I was going to jack to this so hard later!

It didn't take long for Ted. Jaime was sexy talented. She was motivated and she was skilled.

She licked around the head with her tongue and jacked his shaft with her hand. She moved her hand until it was a blur. All of a sudden, she pulled her face back and a large pulse of cum shot across her eye and forehead. She kept jerking and another shot across her nose. A third pulse and a fourth shot on her forehead and hair. Then Jaime put her mouth over the head and let the rest pump into her mouth. She kept moving and he, apparently, kept cumming. She pulled her mouth off and a huge dollop of cum stretched out of her mouth and ran down his cock and drooped into a long stringer reaching her tits. Still pumping, she bent over and tried to slurp it back into her mouth as another small burst of cum shot onto her already plastered face.

Jaime continued slowly stoking Ted for another five minutes and licked his cock, balls, and thighs, cleaning all traces of cum from him.

She stood up and gave Ted a grin. "How do I look?" She asked.

"Jesus, babe- you are covered. You look so fuckin hot. Like one of those Japanese girls in those videos."

Jaime opened her mouth in surprise. "I do not!"

But she did. She looked like 5 guys had cum on her face. It had started to run and drip onto her tits.

"Yeah, ya do. It's all over your face and your tits." Ted pointed out.

Suddenly Ted looked at me – directly at my eyes.

"You need someone to come lick that off you." He said, never losing eye contact with me. "You need someone to clean you up."

In a very seductive voice, Jaime replied "Mmmm? Really? Do you really want to do this? Are we gonna do this?"

What was she saying? Do what?

With this, she turned and stood quickly and looked at my door. At me. She smiled as she skipped to my door.

I was too shocked to react. Jaime knew I was there? Was she really walking toward me?

Jaime peeked into the crack of the door before pushing it open.

"Peekaboo!"

I was frozen like a deer in the headlights.

"Hey there Spencer, hon. Did you like that?"

I backed up and stood. "I, ahhh...I didn't...ummmm..." I stammered.

Jaime put her hands on her perfect hips and tilted her head disapprovingly. "Did you spy on us?"

She clicked her tongue. "You did, didn't you."

I couldn't move. There was Jaime, nude, right in front of me. Cum covered her face and her perfect tits. She was smiling and scolding me for spying on them. I was excited. I was horrified. It was surreal.

She reached out and grabbed my wrist and pulled me after her into the living room. I followed trying to think of what to say.

"Ted, hon? Look!" She pointed her free hand at me, bumping her tits and knocking some cum droplets free.

"Spencer watched the whole thing..." she continued in a teasing manner. "I think you were right. I think he's gonna have to clean me up. He's gonna have to clean up this cum."

My jaw dropped and I looked at Jaime. Then I looked at Ted. He was still reclining on the couch - his arms were behind his head and he was smirking.

His thick fleshy cock lay thickly across his thigh.

"Seems fair. Plus, I think he's tasted cum before – haven't ya Spence? Recently too, huh?"

I dropped my eyes and looked back to Jaime. We were standing in front of Ted. She dropped my wrist and faced me. More cum had dripped from her face to her tits. There were cum lines from her tits down her belly. She was so goddam sexy – the cum just made it naughty.

"I...uhhh..." I blathered for a second.

Jaime then leaned into me and kissed me passionately. I froze and thought "I'm married".

And then I couldn't resist. I eagerly opened my mouth and thrust my tongue into hers. I tasted Ted's cum and the flavor triggered memories of sucking Marcus' cock and swallowing his loads of cum. I knew I would do what they wanted. I wanted to taste more cum. I suddenly craved cum. I felt my cock harden.

I kissed and licked Jaime's face and forehead, cleaning the now cold and runny sperm. I reached down and lifted a heavy breast to my mouth and licked drops and dollops of cum from it before centering on the hard, little nipple.

Just like in my fantasies, I sucked her hard, pinky-sized nipple into my mouth. Unlike my fantasies, Jaime's tits were covered with cum. Reality was better than fantasy.

Jaime inhaled deeply as I sucked her nipple and flicked it with my tongue. I dropped to my knees and grabbed her other breast and squeezed them both together before licking and slurping the cum off of them.

Jaime started softly moaning as I sucked one and then the other nipple, shaking my head to rotate between them. I followed the cum trail down her soft but flat belly to her shaved pussy. Still lightly tweeking her nipples, I began to tongue her lips. Jaime opened her legs slightly and I turned my head to get better access. I released her breasts and began to lick her clit and flick it with my tongue.

"Ohhh Spencer...you really do like that cum..."

"Whoa... that feels so good..."

Jaime pressed my head to her pubic area as I tried in vain to penetrate her with my tongue. Then she grabbed my hair and pulled me free.

Jaime smiled wickedly, exhaled, and admonished me - "That's not for you right now."

I was forced by her grip to look up at her. Jaime turned my head toward Ted and said "THAT! That is for you to clean now."

I stared at Ted's soft cock. It was shiny with drying cum and pussy juices. It lay heavily across his thigh, longer than my hard cock and thicker too. The head was completely hidden by thick foreskin. It was beautiful.

"Spence. Since you did such a good job cleaning Ted's cum off me, you get to clean it at the source. Now, go clean off Ted's cock."

I looked up at this nude goddess. Even if I had no interest in sucking a cock, I'd have done what she asked just for the chance to touch and lick her again. Instead, I was licking my lips as I stared at this masterpiece of a penis. Big ol' penis indeed!

I shuffled toward Ted and leaned my thighs against the couch. I looked away from this sticky, shiny phallus with its soft wrinkled skin and looked at Ted. His hands were behind his head and he had a distinct smirk on his face.

"Finally gonna get to do what you've been thinking about since you toured the place, huh? Gonna relieve me? You've been wanting to see my cock since that day, haven't ya? Thinking about sucking it. Thinking about my cum, haven't ya?"

I couldn't deny it. I nodded my head once slowly and looked back at the cock I was going to worship.

"Well, Spence, Ol' boy, have at it. I know you'll do a good job. If you do a good enough job, I may just let you suck me every day."

I glanced back up to Ted realizing that the idea both shocked and excited me. I could suck him every day? And no one would know... My cock got even harder.

I surprised myself (and probably Ted too) and croaked out an answer "OK. I will. Everyday"

Then I lowered my head to his thigh and, without using my hands, started licking around the opening of the foreskin. The taste was very similar to the taste of Jaime's pussy, and yet it was different. I moved my tongue in circles and worked it into the skin, searching for the cockhead.

The foreskin was so soft – it just needed to be sucked. It was all I could do to not chew on it so I did so – very lightly. I then shook my head and shoveled the tip into my mouth. I closed my lips and let it sit there before moving my tongue back under the foreskin and around the spongy cockhead. I pulled my head away while keeping suction and stretched his penis until it popped free from my mouth.

I heard Jaime gasp and looked up at her. My phone was in her hand and she was moving it in close, filming my cock worshiping cleansing. After a moment's hesitation, I sucked the skin-covered head into my mouth again and repeated the exercise. The next time, I shook my head to facilitate my swallowing of Ted's whole soft cock. My mouth was filled with soft penis and I felt a slight urge to gag. I suppressed this and moved my head in and out and sideways while maintaining suction, to stretch out this floppy masterpiece.

Ted moaned. "Nice, Spence. Nice."

When It plopped from my mouth, it was noticeably longer. Bigger.

I reached out my hand and grasped his shaft. It was so warm and soft. I wiggled it and flopped it back and forth. God! This cock was perfect. I don't care how straight someone might be. When you see a cock like this, you want to touch it. You want to make it hard. You need to suck it. It calls you. It owns you. That wasn't gay. That was nature, wasn't it?

I bent down and slapped his cock across my face- first the left cheek then the right. Over and over. I slapped it against my lips, feeling its heft and weight. I exhaled and rubbed it across my face; my cheeks, my nose, my eyes, my chin. I wanted its scent on me. I inhaled to smell it.

"Jesus! That is so hot! I can't believe you were so right- He's your cock slave." Jaime said and then began to passionately kiss Ted. Ted grabbed the back of her head and kissed her back.

Cock slave? With Ted's big penis in my hands and over my face I considered this. I was his cock slave. I'd do this all day. Whenever he wanted. I loved this cock!

For the second time I surprised myself by whispering an answer. "I'll be your cock slave...I'll suck this cock whenever you want."

Both Ted and Jaime's eyes widened. I felt Ted's cock begin to react. The core underneath the fleshy skin got harder. The head expanded and began to pop out of the skin. I rubbed it on my face some more and smelled it.

I slid my mouth over his cock but it was already very different than it was a minute ago. Ted was getting thicker and longer. Now, I was only able to put about four inches in my mouth before reaching my gagging point.

I grabbed the bottom of his cock firmly and began to jack him off while, at the same time, sliding my mouth over his head. I tried to force more and more into my mouth each time and began to gag.

I remembered this feeling and was able to suppress it – mostly. After several attempts, I was able to smash my nose into his belly, have swallowed his whole cock. I held for as long as I could and slid up and gasped for air.

Jaime's mouth was open in surprise. "Holy shit! Did you just deep throat him?" She looked at Ted. "He just swallowed your cock!"

Ted's eyebrows were up but he didn't let his surprise ruin his blowjob. He pushed my head back onto his penis.

"He's a fuckin natural babe. Fucking good!" I heard him say.

Ted guided my head up and down his cock for a few minutes. I gagged a few times and he let me pause briefly before forcing me down and up again.

Then Ted grabbed me by the hair and pulled me off him. He stood walked to the head of the couch. Lie down – face up" he commanded.

I did.

"No. Put your head over the end, like this..." He pulled me up and draped my head over the armrest of the couch, so his cock was above me.

"Suck my balls, Spence. Suck my big balls into your mouth."

I looked up at his huge ball sack and began to lick it. He lowered his body and I was able to suck a ball and pull it into my mouth. His warm testicle filled my mouth and I ran my tongue against it. I reached up to grab his cock and found that he was jacking off. I moved his hands and he let me jack him while sucking his ball. I turned my head and spit his ball out. I stuck my tongue out and searched his scrotum for the other which shifted and moved from my tongue. I was bobbing for testicles. Finally, my tongue trapped the other ball and I sucked it into my mouth. I moved my head back and forth and continued to stroke his thick cock.

I felt the couch shift and knew that Jaime had straddled me. I felt her grab my cock and wiggle it. It felt really good. Then it felt AMAZING. My mouth opened automatically and I spat out Ted's testicle.

Jaime was fucking me.

Ted stepped back for a moment and I was able to lift my head.

Nude sexy Jaime was riding my cock.

She was biting her lip.

Her tits were swaying with her motion.

She was stunning.

Ted grabbed my head and pulled me roughly from the hot view of his wife. Instead I saw his cock up close before he fed it into my mouth.