New Job Brings New Responsibilities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted slid the head in and pulled out. He slid in again and fit about two more inches. I gagged.

Ted pulled out and slid in again, hitting my throat barrier immediately...Then broke though and slid his whole cock in. I felt like gagging again but managed to suppress it.

Ted then proceeded to fuck my mouth and throat. He never pulled all the way out. His cock head stayed in my mouth and he thrust that fat penis into my throat again and again.

I realized that he was matching Jaime's rhythm as she fucked me. I realized that the initial gagging had pulled my mind from the awesome feeling of Jaime's pussy gripping my cock. But now, coinciding with Ted's thrusts into my throat, my mind reconnected with the slippery warm complete pressure that was Jaime's vagina...and the feeling was amazing. Both were moving faster.

Each thrust into my throat coincided with Jaime dropping tightly around my cock. Every time Ted's cock pulled free from my throat, Jaime's pussy would slide up my cock.

It was if I was sucking my own cock...and my cock was super thick and long.

This thought was too much for me. I began to feel the point of no return in my abdomen. I couldn't yell stop even if I'd wanted to – Ted's cock was pistoning in and out of my mouth. He was going so fast, his cock was mostly staying in my mouth – in my throat. It was all I could do to breath.

I felt my orgasm begin and the cum shoot from my cock in irregular spasms. Jaime kept riding me and I wanted to stop and control my thrusts into her. No chance. I came violently and Jaime rode over my super sensitive moment after cumming. It felt so good it was almost painful.

She rode me and I felt her pussy get slippier and wetter as my cum filled her womb.

At this point, Ted stopped thrusting as he slammed his crotch into my face and held it there. I felt his body shudder while feeling his penis pulse in my mouth.

Ted was cumming in my throat.

He held me there for a moment, then he exhaled and bent forward, still shuddering, but pulling about four inches of penis out of my mouth.

I felt my mouth fill with spit and sperm.

I was suffocating and pushed him backwards while turning my head. Ted's cock plopped out and I inhaled sharply, taking some cum/spit into my windpipe. I sat up and coughed as Ted stepped back.

I looked up at Jaime who was still sitting on my now soft cock, and whose face was only about twelve inches from mine.

"You alright, Spence?" she asked, concerned.

I settled a bit and smiled.

"He just breathed in some of my cum, didn't ya buddy." Answered Ted.

I leaned back and looked up at Ted -past his cock to his face.

"That was fucking amazing!" I said. "Your cock – your big ol penis – its... it's fucking amazing!"

I glanced back down at his dick. It was soft but hadn't lost its girth or length really. It was even sexier like that.

"Let me suck it some more. Your cock is... it's perfect. I will suck you whenever you want, man!" I fawned like the cock slave I was.

Ted stepped forward and fed his wet cock into my mouth. I closed my eyes and sucked the foreskin covered head into my mouth. The incredible warmth and softness of the skin felt so comforting. It was so pleasurable.

I felt Jaime climb off me. She stood next to Ted and kissed him.

"Looks like you won't need to jack off every day now, hon."

Ted laughed. "Guess not, hon... Spence here is gonna help me out aren't ya, buddy?"

Without removing his penis from my mouth, I nodded yes.

"UmHmmm" I hummed as I realized I'd happily become his cock sucker.