New Job Explorations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-'We had our lunch,' I said more coolly than I meant, 'I really should get to work also.'

-'I am sure you should, however I do think we need to have a talk.'

She had this urgent look on her face and then I realised I would not have much of a choice. I stood up and nodded.

-'Please show me the way.'

When Margot closed the door behind us I noticed a troubled look on her face.

-'Sorry about all the surprises, yesterday and today. You were very brave with these men.' Margot said.

-'Not all bad surprises though,' I responded.

She gave me a tired smile.

-'The metro thing you mean?'

I nodded and. She seemed at a loss for words and sat on the edge of her desk. I just stood in front of her. I still had to look up to her.

-'Why did Mark call me metro girl?'

-'I told them how I had been forced to violate your personal space to demonstrate how crowded the metro had been.'

I felt relieved to learn how she had summarised the situation.

-'I googled you,' I said after some time.

-'Anything interesting?'

-'You are almost invisible, although you are a giant.'

-'Thank God, I am a very private person. I had you looked up also, I even have your HR file here. Lena is very thorough.'

-'Found what you are looking for?'

Margot smiled shaking her head.

-'You have kept yourself also nice and private too. Cleaned it up probably before applying for this job,' she said and I shook my head. The Facebook account was a mistake I never bothered to remove.

-'I like to have a low profile on my social media.'

She nodded.

-'That is so smart. Anyway I would like to be friends with you and meet every now and then.'

I looked her in the eyes. The powerful woman was struggling. We were on thin ice now.

-'The Facebook friend type?' I asked softly.

-'More like metro buddies.'

-'Crowded metro?'

-'Very crowded,' she whispered, her voice low.

She was coming on to me. Wow! Fuck. That could get interesting.

-'I felt it too. Let's meet outside office hours, Dinner at my place tonight?'

-'That is very private.'

-'You said you are a private person.'

She laughed a real and spontaneous laugh. Her eyes sparkled.

-'Ok, I have your address, expect me around 7:30.'

I stepped close to her and surprised her with a kiss on the lips and then without waiting for her reaction I left her office and headed to my own floor using the emergency stairs.

Half way I sat myself down and tried to collect my wits. What had I done? Did I just seduce the CFO? What if I misread her signals? I sort of panicked realising what I had done, but managed to regain my cool and think of a plan for the diner for two I would be organising. It was a good thing I started early that day. Back on the floor I first had to face my curious teammates. The lunch with the three executives impressed them greatly, but I also got some incredulous looks. Fortunately Johanna received the mail from Lena explaining just that. I became an instant celebrity. I told them about the reports they had wanted to see and the desire to see how they compare to the reports they usually receive . Like a storm the team got busy gathering the requested. After the storm died down I was able to get some work done and make a checklist for me and Margot. This would be a busy Friday afternoon, cleaning, changing the sheets, cooking, shaving and showering.

I finished everything in time and even was able to set the table properly, but in the back of my mind I felt I forgot an important detail. Too late to worry about it, for it was 7:40 already and the bell rang. While I answered the intercom I realised what the detail was. Having some hope to get Margot between my sheets I cleaned my toys. They were still in the dishwasher. No time to bring the clean toys to my bedroom now. If she'd insist on helping to clean up after diner this could get embarrassing, I realised. I opened the door to let Margot into my home. I grinned hearing her mutter about the climb to the top floor. It seemed Margot came straight from the office, carrying her backpack and a heavy diplomats suitcase. I went down to the lower floor to meet her there and offered to carry the suitcase. She gave me a grateful look. I could hardly lift it.

-'It is rather heavy. I need to read all these documents over the weekend.'

-'All of this?', I said pointing to the heavy suitcase, 'or did you also bring clothes for the weekend?'

Her face turned red.

-'There are only reports in there. I didn't have time to bring it home and pack my clothes. You look nice, little one.'

-'Thanks, you look good too giant.'

Inside I put her suitcase down and helped her out of her coat. She looked tired.

-'What a nice apartment you have.'

-'Thanks, do you want a drink?'

-'Is a red wine possible?'

-'Sure, let me get it for you.'

She followed me into the kitchen.

-'The food smells good, what are you making?'

-'A vegetarian lasagne and some salad on the side.'

-'Great I appreciate the gesture. Are you a vegetarian too?'

-'Yes I am,' I said handing her the wine; 'Let's toast on our new friendship.'

Diner was a success and it seemed Margot was a bottomless vessel of anecdotes making me laugh so hard and often as I never did before. We were finishing the second bottle of Merlot when Margot looked at me seriously.

-'Why did you kiss me this afternoon?'

-'I felt like it and wanted you to know I care for you.'

-'Are you gay?'

-'Bi sexual and you?'

Margot stared to the floor.

-'I always considered myself to be straight. But I feel the need to tell you some secret I lived with over the last twenty years. I hope I can trust you. This could be very damaging for the bank and myself. In the nineties my husband surprised me with a naughty suggestion. He wanted to blindfold and bind me to the dinner table. A game of submission. I complied for I had fantasised about being helpless. I never suspected a ploy until I smelled a woman and felt her hands on my body. Against my better judgement I went along with their scheme and I sort of enjoyed her touches. She even fucked me with a real small strap-on device which was much like a real penis. In the morning I had a good talk with her. I learned she was a trans-girl before the change operation. Shelley worked as an escort and used to be hired by my husband until they became lovers. She said she was eighteen when she started escorting. I also found my husband had been cheating on me for a long time with her and other girls. The encounter had been all André's idea. Shelley said André wanted to convince me to enter in a relationship with the both of them. If I enjoyed it they thought I might have an open mind on this.'

I looked at Margot in shock. This was a really weird story. Margot looked torn. Her eyes still on the floor.

-'Their plan was to let her go down on me and see what would happen. So I guess sex with a woman is not new to me. Although she was not really a woman yet, I found out some weeks later. I asked Shelley to leave and told André I wanted a divorce the same day. It never came to that. He killed himself that night blaming me in his notes for frustrating his needs. That was for me the end of married life and effectively my love life.'

After that she was silent for a while.

-'What an ass,' I mumbled.

-'I know, I shouldn't have told you that, it is not really a first date story.'

-'Not a senior manager worthy story too. Thank you for trusting me.'

-'Yesterday you struck me like lightning. The way you felt against my body shook me to my core.'

-'I had the same.'

-'Do you find me attractive?'

Her voice sounded insecure.

-'I am not able to think of someone else currently. You are so beautiful.'

-'But I am much older than you.'

-'We are both adults. I am in love with you.'

-'I am confused. The escort was there more for his entertainment. She was nice and professional enough, but I never felt something like this for a woman.'

-'That is so sweet. I would like to kiss you.'

I stood up and walked the two steps to her.

-'Margot please trust me.'

Finally she looked up, tears in her eyes.

-'It's been twenty years, Elisa. Kiss me please, little one' she said.

I pushed her chair back and climbed on her lap. Now our faces were the same height. I grabbed her face and moved in. A bit careful I put my lips on hers. The kiss started with me invading her mouth and got more intense very fast. Soon I felt her hands on my side, cautiously exploring. I decided to let her take the initiative for now. We kissed a long time and I was in heaven until she broke it off.

-'I need to use your bathroom,' she said.

I told her where it was and started to clear the dishes from the table. A few seconds later she was back, wearing a huge grin.

-'Something wrong?'

-'I found the bathroom alright, but there is no toilet there.'

-'I know. The toilet is the door opposite the bathroom door.'

-Thanks.'

I knew that in the next few minutes Margot had to do some hard decision making. Were my efforts sufficient to make her want to stay the night or would she leave and let me remain frustrated behind. I quickly brought my toys to the toy-drawer in my nightstand and started loading the dishwasher again. I heard her flush and waited anxiously for her resolve. In the hallway I heard her rummaging with her coat and I swallowed my disappointment assuming she would leave. I silently walked to the kitchen door to be able to say goodbye if she wanted to sneak away. She was actually taking of her shoes. She would stay, at least for now. Almost dancing I went back to cleaning up and preparing dessert.

A few seconds later Margot came in focussed on her phone.

-'Wat een idioten,' she muttered.

-'Problems lovely lady?'

-'For you I guess. It seems Evan and Mark were both busy with the reports your colleagues provided and now they are asking you to explain some inconsistencies between these and their ERM reports before noon next Monday.'

I felt panic rising in my chest.

-'But I can't know that. I never even saw these reports before.'

-'They know that, but they don't care. They are testing you.'

-'What should I do?'

-'You could do nothing enjoying your status as new hire who did not read her mail until Monday morning. I don't think that would be such a good idea for then Monday the shit will hit the fan and your team will hate you. Johanna might decide to fire you.'

-'That seems unwise but is the only scenario I can think of.'

-'I can forward this message to Johanna and make sure she finds a solution in time. She should know these answers or know how to get them. The team will also hate you, my team too I guess, but I am pretty sure your job would survive.'

-'They are fucking me over Margot.'

-'I know but don't forget we are in the same team. We can pull this of. I don't like to lose those things. I will Instruct Lena to get in contact with Johanna and make sure she lines up her most experienced people to figure out the answers to my fellow board members. My team involved in ERM also needs to be working. They will hate me too. That should get you off the hook and maybe you will still serve that delicious dessert and let me stay the night.'

My mood was spoiled and I told her so, but still she was very welcome for the dessert and the sleepover.

-'Let me help you with those desserts, I am under the impression you got ten years older in the last five minutes.'

-'That might be true. I am so shocked.'

-'That makes us more even age wise. I understand your shock but you will have to learn to let go. Men like them do this kind of shit. I sometimes think they get off from this.'

-'I think I would feel more relaxed if you would have made the call to Lena.'

-'You may be right. What time is it? Ah 9:45, ok I will call.'

After the call I still didn't feel much better and I noticed Margot was taking care of me. I felt bad about being so impacted by the events. Margot wrapped me in her arms and hugged me for the longest time, whispering sweet nothings to me. She was so sweet that I felt my spirit lift. I managed to act as a host again. I disengaged from her arms.

-'Do you want another drink or shall I show you the bedroom?'

-'Let's cuddle up and try to get some sleep.'

I looked up to her with my naughtiest look.

-'No sex tonight?'

I didn't convince her. She gave me the sweetest smile.

-'Nope, you're an emotional wreck. We need to first get rested. Last two days have been a roller coaster for the both of us.'

I led her into my bedroom and again I was awed by her size. I now realised I usually bought furniture for my size. Everything looked so small next to her. She looked around with a huge smile.

-'This is a nice and cosy room. The colours and all really fit you.'

-'Sorry the bed is so small,' I said shyly.

-'No problem,' she said energetic and started to undress.

I felt frustrated for I had hoped to undress her in a more romantic way.

-'We will have to snuggle up metro style,' she continued.

Suddenly I felt the joy of this situation. We would be sleeping together and getting comfortable in each other's arms without having to proof anything. I suddenly realised Margot was willing to take time to develop whatever this was.

-'You did realise I do not have a fitting pyjama to offer, didn't you?', I said with and wide grin.

-'I prefer sleeping naked.'

-'I can only approve.'

Her naked body looked even more beautiful to me than I had imagined. Her boobs were magnificent and no surplus body fat was to be found. She must have been working out a lot I thought.

Soon we were in the shower together, but when I ventured some touching she told me to leave her in peace.

-'Tonight we will be sleeping like a proper sleepover. No hanky panky!'

She got me blushing immediately. Her face told me she knew exactly what she was doing to me. It might have been twenty years ago, and she was maybe a bit insecure of her maturing body, but she wasn't unsure on how to play me. I would need to play a lot harder if I wanted this power woman to allow me to do her with my freshly cleaned toys. Now the situation seemed to trigger Margot's maternal feelings and the daughter role was not where I wanted to be. She allowed me to wrap her in the large towel I had provided and wipe her dry.

Shortly after we were in bed, both naked. We spooned, Margot draped around me, really cuddling up closely. In the dark I could feel every inch of where her skin touched mine tingling. Margot seemed untouched until i heard her softly crying.

-'Hey sweetie what is wrong?', I asked.

-'This is all so confronting for me. You hardly know what is happening in my brain. I never had these strong feelings with my late husband. It is like the way I felt for my daughter.'

-'Do you have children?'

-'I had a baby-girl about nine months after the 'surprise' event I told you about earlier. Shelley-Andrea died within hours after birth. Her heart just stopped and the hospital didn't manage to get her reanimated. I was completely broken at that time.'

I felt how tense she was and the intensity of her weeping. I wished I was the one holding her, but still I knew this intimacy was what Margot needed most. This story was so incredible and beyond my imagination. I couldn't help crying too. It got even more bizarre when she continued.

-'I should probably tell you that former escort Shelley and I became close friends when in the aftermath of André's suicide I discovered she was even more devastated than I was. She showed up at my door all desperate and crying. We organised the funeral together and we grieved together. I even joined her to the hospital for her big sex change operation the next week. Things got really weird when I found out I was carrying her baby. I was so angry they hadn't practiced safe sex.'

-'Her baby?'

-'Yes, I knew André was sterile so I concluded it was hers. When I told her she freaked out and avoided me for a long time. She claimed it was not possible she had impregnated me due to the hormone therapy she received. Fact was she was the only possible person. Later she showed up and apologised, offering herself as co-parent. She had learned that it indeed could have happened. I rejected the offer for I was not ready to live with my late husband's lover. We have remained friends by the way.'

-'Jesus baby what a horrible story.'

-'Sorry to dump this all on you. I just felt I had to because I feel I can trust you. Does that even make sense?'

-'To me it does. Does it hurt to talk about it?'

-'It is a relief actually. I always lock like an oyster and deter anyone who tries to court me. Somehow you did something special and here I am holding you captive and spilling all my old grief.'

-'I like being held by you, it makes me feel safe and loved.'

-'You wanted to make love to me, not being forced to listen to my crying.'

-'Stop that self-blaming. I really understand why you needed to get this of your chest. I am perfectly happy sleeping in your arms tonight.'

-'I am done with my painful stories, is there something you want to share?'

I was silent for a while, thinking of what I wanted to share.

-'Nothing this outrageous, it is just hmmm, this is hard.'

-'Take your time little one.'

-'I told you I am bi-sexual. I didn't tell you that I have actually given up on men.'

-'Why, if you are attracted to both?'

-'It is embarrassing. I am petite right?'

-'Sure, tiny but also a real woman to me. I love the way your body feels on me.'

-'Margot shush please don't get distracted.'

I actually loved her caresses and adored her discipline not to sexually touch me.

-'Although I am small I really like tall men. Tall women too, but that is not relevant for my story. Getting the attention of these really tall guys is hard for me, they usually seem to overlook me. Still I managed to date some men that were tall enough. One of them really adored me, but after some time, I had already moved in with him, things got weird. He started buying me new underwear and clothes, teenage girl stuff, not lingerie. Daisy dukes and crop tops with innocent girls bra's. He wanted me to dress up as a slutty but naive teenager.'

-'I have a feeling where this is going.'

-'Sometimes I complied and I played the part. He really got into it at those moments. He was fucking my brains out then. I loved that feeling of giving myself over to his power. Later he started begging me to let him make pictures and videos of our lovemaking. I rejected for that is the stupidest thing one can do. These things have a tendency to end up on the net as porn. I am so glad I rejected. I got suspicious about his home office where he spent lots of time in the evening. He did not appreciate me coming in there. One day the door was not fully closed and I noticed he was playing a porn video on his computer screen. Not normal porn but child porn. I was shocked and decided to leave him immediately. I also informed the police the next day.'

-'You are a killer, Elisa, great thinking.'

-'Yes they found a huge collection of illegal material on his hard drives and backups.'

-'So you had a rotten apple?'

-'He was not the only one, for it seems a lot of the guys wanting to date a woman like me, share this perversion. History almost repeated with the next man and the one after. I saw the signs earlier and broke up with them directly. All three ended up in jail.'

-'That is rather shocking. They should be punished severely.'

-'I know and I think they are. That was the end of dating men for me and I started looking out for women to date.'

-'Any succes?'

-'Some one night stands and weekend flings, no lasting impact.'

-'I didn't expect you to be the casual sex type of woman.'

-'I am not, but I seem to have been doing something wrong when dating. Those girls were nice enough when they were hitting on me but often I was their lesbian experiment. I provided what they wanted but for me it was a frustrating range of girl-after-girl explorations.'