New Job Explorations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-'Don't please, I want to wash myself first.'

I felt disappointed for a moment and Margot picked up the signal directly and released my head, allowing me to dive back in, which I did with vigour. I licked along the edges of the stylish bottoms where some curls sneaked out.

-'Oh yes baby,' she said spreading her legs as far as they would go with the jeans still high up.

I proceeded by sliding her jeans together with her panties of her legs. She stood naked in front of me. Full womanly glory, oozing arousal. I wanted her on her back on the bed, but Margot resisted.

-'Let's get you out of these muddy jeans first,' she whispered, 'Then we will get into the bath.'

-'We could skip the bath,' I said with a naughty smile.

-'No we can't. Your little mud dive, remember. Gutter water does not smell nice.'

I didn't realise it smelled that bad, but she must have been right. I unbuttoned my jeans and took it off. My light blue briefs had a dark stain betraying my wetness. Margot looked and licked her lips, looking me close in the eyes.

-'You look so lovely baby. Come the bath is ready.'

I removed my briefs to, putting them on the pile of my dirty clothes and followed her into her spa like bath room. I had only seen such bath rooms in advertisements for hotels I could not afford. I was equipped with everything anyone could wish for in a luxurious bathing facility. She had used the same musky bath oil to scent the water. There was no water running anymore. I looked at Margot surprised.

-'The tub has sensors that close the taps in time and heating that keeps the water on the right temperature. I am so happy that I let the saleslady convince me.'

-'It is amazing,' I said stepping into the warm water.

-'Let me get us some drinks,' Margot said leaving me alone to soak a bit.

The tub itself was large, fit for three I would say. A few moments later I heard her upstairs closing the door of the washing machine and then the noise of running water when the machine started. She was a sneaky perfectionist in a way I was no match for. Moments later I heard her hurrying down two flights of stairs towards her kitchen. I could hear her closing some blinds and then opening the fridge. I submerged for a moment to wet my face and hair. I could hear her softly singing some happy song when I came up again. She was still busy in the kitchen, so I decided to start washing my hair with the expensive shampoo from the little rack next to the bath. It smelled very nice and gave a rich creamy foam when I massaged it into my hair. Margot entered again before I could rinse it off again. She brought a tray with a silver champagne cooler with ice and a bottle of Moët & Chandon in it, flutes and some snacks to go with the drinks. I was awed by her care. She put the tray on the wide surface next to the bath and then slid in behind me.

-'Ah you used my favourite, let me rinse it out.'

She got hold of the shower head and opened the tap. It felt so sensual to be washed by this goddess. I had never been much into bathing, but this was unbelievable. She took the liberty to touch my upper body everywhere she could, but never below. I got worked up pretty fast again and she expertly sent me over the edge only by kneading my tits. I would have drowned if she hadn't held me tight and above water. When I regained some control over myself I turned and kissed her hard.

-'That was so good, I needed that.'

-'I know darling, I know.'

I reached for the champagne bottle and started to remove the aluminium wrapper and the metal thread protection.

-'I like how you get me off on my boobies only. Never had that before.'

-'I never thought anyone could. You are so responsive. I really love that in you.'

When I proceeded to remove the cork, Margot became a bit anxious. I knew how to do this properly so I smiled reassuringly. I held the cork in a strong grip and twisted the bottle. With little effort a decent pop sounded and none of the costly drink was spilled. I just let the cork float in our bath and filled our glasses. We toasted, drank , ate some toast and then I decided to go on a mission to get my woman off. I wanted to taste her pussy. I got her to sit on the edge of the bath, dangerously close to the tray with the champagne gear, with her back against the wall. I knew she was ready for me when I saw her lips were red and puffy. Her pussy opening up slightly already. Still I took my time to tease her and drive her desire to a higher level. Attracted by her scent I could wait no longer and started licking her outer lips with the width of my tongue, slowly getting in more deeply, making her wet and tasty, then finding her clit. She squeaked my name in extasy when I sucked on it softly. One, I thought. She was climaxing big time and then I remembered this morning's discussion on anal stimulation. I was inspired and I let my left hand wander to her bum. Everything was nice and slippery because Margot's juices were flowing heavily. I found her but-hole with my fingers and massaged her natural lube into it, still sucking her clit. When I pushed my index-finger in she started trashing on a new level of excitement. Her muscles were clamping down on my finger and it felt great. I started to get my mouth off her clit and she slowly started to come down from her high. I moved up to kiss her mouth. At first I didn't think she noticed my finger lingering in her rectum, but then she started to consciously push me out and lock me in again.

-'So good, so good,' she moaned.

I removed my finger and had her smell it. She groaned.

I washed my hand and face and helped her down in the tub again. I washed her vagina softly and then used the control panel of the tub to drain the water. She was so drowsy now that she let me rinse her off with the shower head and then help her out of the tub. I dried her with the towels she had provided and took her with me to her bed room. Margot still was somewhere on cloud 9 and I just knew she should not go to sleep with her hair still dripping wet. Thinking logically I found her hair dryer already on the second try. I gently dried her hair having problems keeping her upright. Luckily she had thought of opening the bed for us, otherwise she would have had to have slept on the covers instead of below. I covered her with her sheets and went to clean-up after us in the bathroom. I brought the plate with the left over snacks to the kitchen and cleaned it up. The champagne I left in its ice bucket next to our bed. Our bed? For now for sure. After a last stop on the toilet I was ready to join Margot. She was deep in sleep. A huge happy smile on her lovely face. It was at that moment I decided that Margot would be my forever woman if she wanted. I took the other side of the bed and slept within minutes.