New Job, New Challenges Pt. 01

Story Info
Will's new role sees him tempted and teased.
7.3k words
4.36
8.8k
4

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was his first day at his new job. He'd shaved, had a haircut, ironed a shirt, put a tie on. He was wearing a suit. Nervously he waited in reception tapping his foot, worried about the usual stuff; what would his co-workers be like, could he actually do the thing they'd employed him for (surely, they couldn't have believed all the half truths in the interviews!), would he get on with his boss, what did people do for lunch and most importantly where were the toilets?

The woman behind the reception desk hadn't been very friendly, in fact she hadn't been friendly any of the times he'd been in the building. But he didn't mind, he liked watching people and he watched her now. She sat behind her counter scowling at her screen. Middle aged with a tired face, dark hair in a ponytail, small arched eyebrows behind black framed glasses, red lipstick the colour of blood on her thin lips, cream blouse and a grey jacket with a name badge. Elizabeth it said. Elizabeth didn't look happy and he wondered why that was. Was it the job? Her home life? Had there been a tragedy, something that made her angry at the world? All this speculation passed through his mind as he watched her work, waiting for his new boss to greet him.

It was now 5 minutes past 9 and he was beginning to wonder if he'd arrived on the correct day. One thing he hated was bad time keeping and even 5 minutes could irritate him. Calm, he told himself, closing his eyes, breathing deeply trying to lower his heart rate.

He composed himself, took a couple more deep breaths, filling his lungs, exhaling slowly, feeling his pulse slow, then opened his eyes and saw her. Or at least he saw her feet clad in stylish black patent court shoes, he followed her shapely calves upward to the hem of a dark skirt, it hugged her legs finishing below her knees.

"Will?" her enquiring voice said, making him look up at her properly. "Will, I'm Emily," her voice was serious but there was something playful in her tone, "I'll be looking after your induction today. Please follow me." With that she turned on a pretty heel and started to stride away in the direction of an internal door.

Standing he watched her backside. He knew he shouldn't she was going to be a colleague and he'd learned it was best not to get involved with workmates, but she was stunning. He'd only briefly glimpsed her face, elfin with blue grey eyes accentuated with subtle makeup, apricot coloured lipstick on a mouth made to be kissed, a pretty nose all set off by a bob of golden blonde which had fallen over one eye as she'd looked down on him.

His heart rate had increased again, and he swallowed hard trying not to look at her ass and her totally feminine walk. He was aware that alongside the blood flowing around his heart there was an increased supply to his groin too.

"Oh God" he groaned, "please don't let her see... just how bad would that be?" She turned as they reached the door, looking him up and down slowly. There was a narrowing in her eyes. "Christ, she knows I've been watching her" he thought, waiting for the worst, heart now beating fast, his cock swollen and uncomfortable in his tight underwear.

"This is the main entrance to the offices, you'll need to remember the code" with that she leaned into him, lips close to his ear and whispered slowly, accentuating each number "1...2...9...0...twelve...ninety." Standing upright she looked him in the eye and smiled "Can you remember that Will?"

Her voice was an erotic charge in his ear and her smile lit up her face as though a firework of joy had been set off.

"T..T..T..twelve ninety " he stuttered overcome by desire and embarrassment as he failed miserably to hold on to his composure.

"Excellent" she smiled again, clearly enjoying his discomfort, "Follow me and I'll show you what I need." She left it hanging, as his mind became even more fuddled, erotic images of her skirt around her waist, panties pulled to one side, as he thrust hard into her swollen pussy, bent over a desk, flashing through his head.

"Your paperwork, that is" With that, she turned again and like a lamb to the slaughter he followed, intoxicated once more by the wiggle of her hips.

Will had gone home that first night impressed, flustered and turned on. He was impressed by Emily's professionalism and attention to detail she was obviously a key asset to the business, and she'd put him at ease when introducing him to his new colleagues.

He was flustered because she was so damn HOT, he couldn't work out if she was flirting or taking the piss, especially as she kept it professional, yet occasionally she brushed past him, or leaned over to help him fill out a form and the side of a breast would touch his arm making him squirm in his seat. Which was why he was turned on. The ache had been there all day, semi-hard in his pants, desperate for attention.

He knew it was wrong to lust after a colleague, but he couldn't get the image he'd had that morning out of his head. He imagined kissing those warm lips, caressing her curvy bum, sliding his hands up that tight skirt, feeling the wetness in her panties.

Sitting on his bed, reflecting on his day, reflecting on Emily, his cock had grown, it was too uncomfortable to be ignored. Before he realised what he was doing, it was in his hand, his fist pumping rapidly up and down seeking a relief from the tension he'd been feeling all day. More erotic images of Emily flashed through his mind; straddling him on an office chair, her tits in his face; bent over a desk, his cock buried deep in her pussy; trapped in the lift together his cock filling her mouth and as the first shot of hot sperm erupted from him he imagined fucking her on the reception desk with a shocked Elizabeth looking on.

"Jesus Christ" he thought, heart pounding "I really have to get a grip." As he wiped the dripping sperm from his belly, he resolved tomorrow would be different.

______

He'd only briefly met his team the previous day so set about getting to know them properly the next morning. He'd had no trouble remembering the code for the door and now armed with his security pass, thanks to Emily he'd been able to avoid Elizabeth apart from offering a cheerful good morning, to which he'd received a glare in response.

"How the fuck did she appear in a fantasy?" he mused, walking into his office.

Emily was nowhere to be seen, which calmed him as he worked out who was who and who did what in his new marketing team. There were three of them, the writer, the designer and the marketing assistant. All girls. Jo, Sarah and Michelle, all in their mid-twenties. The dark one, the blond one and the ginger one. Pretty kids he thought, my own Spice Girls! But kids nonetheless as far as he was concerned. They seemed fun but were serious about their work, though it was clear they'd lacked some leadership and direction. He was pleased that his thoughts hadn't immediately sprung to who he'd like to fuck, though he was shocked at himself for even considering it... when in she walked.

Today Emily was in a dress, brown with white spots, a buttoned fitted top with a wide collar showing a hint of cleavage and a flared skirt dancing around her knees. Will hoped the small groan he'd let out when he saw her hadn't come out loud. She was stunning with a twinkle in her eye.

"There you are Will" she said smiling at him "If you'll forgive me ladies, I need to drag your boss off to a meeting. Come with me."

There was no argument in her command as she elegantly swivelled out of the door. Will hadn't seen the meeting in his diary which she'd been meticulous in arranging the day before but grabbed pad and diary and hurried to catch up in any case, seeing her legs disappear up a set of stairs at the end of the corridor he hadn't noticed before. He raced up taking them two at a time, and there she was waiting on a landing, leaning against a wall, sunlight shining through a skylight lighting up her hair, looking out from under her fringe, a hint of a grin across her mouth.

"Come here" she breathed; her tone now very different to the one she'd just used in the office "there's something I'd like you to do for me."

He was panting when he reached the top of the stairs, not just from the exertion but from the site of her beautiful form leaning against the wall, glowing from the sunshine lighting her up.

"Come here," she breathed again. She looked him in the eye and took hold of his cheek, her thumb lightly brushing his stubble. She leaned into his face, her warm breath exciting him. She whispered into his ear, "What I need you to do is..." she brought her other hand up to hold his face in her palms. She breathed in his aroma and sighed, "You see Will, what I need you to do..." and just as he went to kiss her beautiful mouth, she released him, slipping away from the wall and his startled grasp. Shouting behind her...

"What I need you to do Will is, try and open this bloody door, there's a file I need in there and I just can't budge it." She looked at his wretched state, he was blushing and starting to sweat, worse he was feeling like a fool. Grinning she moved to an office doorway. "Please, can you just give it a shove?"

He did as he was asked, stumbling through the doorway shoulder first and into a room full of filing cabinets.

"Thank you" she giggled, "Wait here and I'll be right with you." Will stood outside, feeling humiliated, embarrassed and immensely turned on.

"What a fucking tease" he muttered to himself, just as she shouted

"Do you think you could come in and give me a hand?"

Expecting more teasing, he stepped into the room. There was no window, and the light was fairly dim, he didn't see her at first as with her voice low again he heard her say,

"Close the door will you, you better lock it."

And there she was looking out from under her fringe at him, leaning back against the only desk in the room, hands behind her on the table. Her dress was unbuttoned revealing tiny black lace panties and matching bra. Her nipples were poking hard against the restraining material, she was breathing hard. Will gasped.

"Come here" there was no doubting the need in her command as he crossed the room. This time when she clutched his face it was to pull him to her, locking her lips firmly to his, darting her tongue into his mouth. He could feel the heat coming from her body, he could feel his cock grow as their mouths and tongues explored.

Panting she broke away, looked at him then reached down his stomach feeling his hard cock, stroking it through his trousers.

He slipped a hand away from her waist and as they kissed again slid it into her knickers. There was no hair just a smooth and very wet pussy. She gasped as he found her clit, renewing her efforts on his tongue and cock.

"Listen" she panted as she squirmed on his fingers "we really do have a meeting to get to...Oh God, keep that up...that's good...so this is what's going to happen..." she kissed him hard again, "I'm going to give you a blow job" she gasped and wriggled as his fingers worked their magic, "then we have to go!"

She broke away and quickly had his trousers and underwear down, his hard penis wrapped in her hand, looking at the bulbous end with a drop of pre-cum leaking from it. She looked him in the eye as she stroked him, then looked down, grinned to herself, stretched out her tongue and descended to meet her throbbing target.

_________________________

Will hadn't been able to concentrate during the meeting. The first one in which he'd properly met all his peers. He thought he'd made a bad impression, seeming evasive and out of his depth when in reality he'd just been struck dumb by what had just happened.

He could still taste her. He could still taste his own cum from that last kiss after he'd erupted in her mouth. He knew she would have traces of his sperm coating her taste buds, yet here she sat, looking totally business like, giving advice, leading discussion, guiding conversation.

How could she do that when minutes before she'd wriggled on his fingers as they'd probed and stroked her clit, when she'd sucked his hard cock and wanked him to orgasm in her mouth?

"She was something, this woman" he thought.

At the end of the meeting, he made arrangements to have 1-2-1 chats with the heads of department, then thinking he should say something to Emily looked around, only to find she had left the room.

Back in his office, the girls seemed to be in a good mood.

"Where did Emily take you?" asked Jo, her innocent question seemed to be laced with other meanings.

He laughed it off as he explained about the unexpected management team meeting, all along wondering

"What do they know?".

"Oh, by the way, she came by and said to make sure you get this." Jo dropped a padded envelope on his desk, winking as she did so.

He thought maybe it was time to assert some authority so reminded them of their impending deadline, stared down their smiling faces, mentioned professional standards and their forthcoming one to one meetings. That done he got down to doing some work, trying to block thoughts of Emily from his mind, all the time wondering what was in the package.

When the team were occupied, after a bit more chatter, he unsealed the envelope, inside he could see a note, there was also something else in there, something black. He reached in, his fingers touched damp lace.

"Fuck!" he nearly gasped out loud, she'd left her panties in the envelope. He could feel the wet gusset where her arousal had leaked into the fabric as he wrapped his fingers in the tiny garment.

Will flushed, hoping no one would notice as he withdrew his hand, yet dying to hold her knickers to his face, to sense her feminine aroma. He could feel himself getting aroused and had to wriggle to a more comfortable position.

He took a couple of discreet but deep breaths then unfolded the note. It was handwritten and smelled faintly of her perfume.

"Will, I wanted you to have a little memento.

However, you now owe me :-)

I'll be arranging your payment shortly!!

But you'll have to wait as I'm away for a few days.

God, I was so wet during that meeting!!

Emily X"

There was a hastily written P.S.

"By the way one of those girls is desperate to fuck you!!" he had to stifle his shock with an unconvincing cough as all 3 of the girls turned to him. He knew he was blushing but just put his head down staring at the note.

He placed the note back in with her panties then locked the envelope in a desk drawer, picked up a folder, casually holding it in front of the bulge in his trousers, muttered something about seeing HR and, trying to look confident strode out of the room.

Will walked the corridors, pacing as he tried to get his thoughts in one place. He was awestruck by Emily and loved her bold playfulness. He reckoned he could probably handle that. But her little bombshell had floored him. If she knew then all the girls knew, maybe even all the young women in the building knew about one of his team's desire. Maybe even fucking Elizabeth!! He couldn't let that happen, yet he couldn't say he disliked the thought either, they were all pretty girls after all. But why had she told him? He could hear her little laugh as she'd written the words. Maybe she was just playing with his mind! But what else had she told the girls? Did they know her panties were in that envelope? Is that why Jo smirked at him? His mind churned...but eventually, he came to a resolution

______________

Professionalism reigned in the office for the next few days, his tormenter wasn't around, and all the girls had been quietly getting on with their jobs with only the lightest of flirting, something he could smile off. He was beginning to know them now and was working out the little quirks of their personalities.

Jo was the boldest and most flirtatious, perhaps she was the one that Emily had mentioned in her note. Yet at the same time she seemed happy to talk about her boyfriend and seemed to have a contented home life. Of course, you couldn't tell what type of relationship it was, open partnerships weren't really the topic of office chatter. But all the same he was beginning to think it unlikely it was her.

She was a smart kid too he thought, conscientious and a good writer. Her output on the business blogs was impressive, she was taking classes in writing and marketing, she understood her market and he could see her going places pretty quickly.

She was the shortest of the 3 girls in the office, maybe 5'5" shoulder length dirty blonde hair, usually tied back in a short ponytail. She had a cute figure, nothing too small and nothing too big. She liked to wear trousers that seemed to be welded to her curvy little bum, a smart blouse and often a choker round her neck with a locket attached. Will would have described her as an English Rose if anyone had asked, a pretty girl next door, or at least he would if she hadn't got such a dirty laugh and naughty twinkle in her eye.

Sitting thinking about Jo, he thought maybe it could be her after all, she's just being coy and he could certainly imagine her loving to be fucked!

But then there was Michelle and Sarah, both very attractive in contrasting ways. Michelle tall and athletic, a runner with long legs and long dark hair framing a pretty face. She liked to wear dresses that enhanced her bronzed limbs and full breasts, she had a thing for dark red lipstick accentuating a cupids-bow mouth, and while she didn't say much, being diligent at her job designing the newsletters and marketing materials, Will sometimes caught her looking at him. He could never work out the expression, whether it was hostile or quizzical or maybe something else.

Will had found himself looking at Michelle every time she stood up, she was elegant and those legs he was sure led to a taste of heaven. Or was it Sarah? She seemed the least mature, maybe the most fun. Sarah was his assistant so he would be spending a lot of time with her, in fact her desk was situated directly opposite his in their small office so they could communicate easily.

Sarah was voluptuous, giggly and chatty. Taller than Jo with a fuller figure but always dressed professionally, even if her outfits did have something of the naughty secretary look about them, accentuated by the glasses she wore. Flowing red hair, green eyes a few freckles and a way of looking at you from over her spectacles that made his pulse pick up a beat or two. Though she was quite excitable Sarah seemed very keen to learn. Learn what exactly? He'd caught himself pondering that question as he heard her filthy laugh resonate at something on her screen, seeing a flush come over her and wonder exactly what message she'd received.

What he didn't know at that time was that the girls and Emily had a plan, that they intended to unfold over the course of the summer.

____________

Will booked a separate meeting room for the 1-2-1's. He intended to get through them all in a morning so they could agree on individual objectives, then he was planning on a team meeting so everyone could share their initiatives and buy into the plan he'd formulated.

He wanted the team to get to know him a bit more as much as he wanted to get to know them. He'd always found it much easier to get the best out of his colleagues if he understood them and they could see he was keen for them to learn and grow. He wasn't anticipating any issues but bearing in mind Emily's note he'd booked a meeting room with lots of windows just in case.

The first meeting started well with Sarah, despite her exuberant personality she was very diligent and was keen to start a marketing course. She'd blushed a little when she'd talked about wanting to work closely with him, how she thought he could teach her everything he knew, but he'd brushed it to one side. He had noticed once when looking up from his notes that her blouse seemed to have a couple more buttons undone than when they started and he could see the creamy curve of her lightly freckled breasts and the edges of a white lace bra, but on the whole he thought it had all gone very well.