New Job, New Challenges Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Until Sarah stood up, dropping her files as she did so and tipping her bottle of water over his lap. She squealed.

"Oh my God I'm so sorry" and immediately dropped to her knees in front of him as he pushed his chair back. It all happened so quickly that before he knew what was happening she was dabbing at his damp crotch, rubbing the cloth beneath which his cock was stirring.

"I'm sorry, what an idiot" she sounded contrite, but her hand was rubbing quite hard now, she could certainly feel the effect she was having. "I'll get you dried off boss." She's started calling him boss earlier that day in a slightly playful tone which he quite liked. "You seem to be heating up, that'll help"

He certainly was, within just a few seconds her rubbing had him hard.

"Sarah" he said sharply, but she carried on, clearly not interested in drying his trousers anymore just rubbing his rigid cock vigorously through the wet cloth.

"Sarah, stop" he raised his voice and she looked up at him a look of sultry lust in her eye.

He was petrified in his chair yet transfixed by her firm touch and getting more than a little turned on, just at the moment he thought she was going to lower the zip on his trousers there was a voice in the room.

"What on earth is going on here?" it boomed. It was Elizabeth, the receptionist who had taken a dislike to Will the moment they met. She looked stern, her cheeks a high colour, anger in her eyes.

"This is outrageous..." But before she could finish Sarah looked up and adopted the sweetest tone,

"Oh Elizabeth, I'm so pleased you're here could you be an absolute love and grab me something to mop this mess up with? I've been such an idiot," she looked around at the water on the floor, at Will's groin, at her scattered files and back to Elizabeth "I'm just helping the boss dry off, he's soaked." She smiled at the older woman and held her gaze, hand never properly leaving Will's cock, until Elizabeth scowled and stepped away.

Sarah stood up and smoothed down her skirt.

"Well boss, what a kerfuffle" she smiled down at him and giggled "I'm so sorry, you're not the only one who's soaked, I'll get this cleaned up."

There wasn't a drop of water on her but as she bent down, picking up her papers Will could see the outline of her panties through her tight skirt and thought he detected a small damp spot on the taught fabric.

At that moment there was nothing he wanted to do more than rip off that skirt and plunge his stiff member deep into her wanton snatch, but the rational part of his brain took over, getting sacked for gross misconduct on his second week wouldn't play well on his CV, and she was a young member of his team clearly playing and provoking him.

Heart racing, he walked out of the meeting room without saying a word, practically bumping into Elizabeth mop in hand, who growled something unpleasant, and headed out of the building for the car park.

________________

Returning to the office in dry clothes later that day he took stock. He'd left a voicemail for Emily to call him urgently, he'd called Jo and Michelle separately and without letting them speak had told them to rearrange their meetings with him for the following day. He'd let Sarah get the better of him and he was determined not to let it happen again, no matter how darn sexy she was and how turned on she made him.

Walking into the building Elizabeth turned her face away when he greeted her, but he could hear a buzz of girlish chatter and laughter as he approached his office, which fell completely silent as he entered. Four female faces turned towards him, his three assistants and Emily.

At least Sarah looks a little bashful he thought.

"Ladies please carry on with your work, I have stuff to do." He said it in his most authoritarian voice and knew he sounded pompous but didn't care. No one said a word apart from Emily who pronounced,

"I've pencilled you in for 5.30 if that's OK, I'll see you in my office" a little smirk crossed her lips as she walked out.

It was then he noticed the envelope sitting in his in-tray. It looked similar to the one he'd received the previous week. His heart sank and he chose to ignore it for the time being while he worked out what he would tell Emily later in the afternoon.

An uncomfortable silence pervaded the office, but he didn't mind it gave him a chance to recompose himself and actually do some work. He could see the odd glance going on between the girls but chose to ignore them, then at a quarter to five he told them they could go for the day.

Sarah was first to leave, looking a little sheepish she barely managed a mumbled,

"Goodnight boss" accompanied by a wary smile as she hustled out. The other two seemed to be in high spirits.

"We're off to the pub, come and join us when you're done with Emily" trilled Jo but he said nothing, just smiled and watched them leave all giggles and clicking heels, Michelle's long legs and Jo's pert bum, catching his eye as they strode past.

At last, he let himself breathe, not realising just how tense he'd been all afternoon, then glancing around decided to check out the envelope which had been sitting atop his tray glaring malevolently at him all afternoon.

Tearing it open he found the note first.

"Dear Boss

I feel very bad, I honestly didn't mean to spill that water on you but when I did I know I got a little carried away. I really did want to help you dry off, please believe me, but I felt you growing under my hand and it was just such a fantastic sensation. I couldn't believe that a handsome older man like you would enjoy me doing that.

Sorry but I lost myself and wanted to know how hard I could make you, I guess if Elizabeth hadn't stormed in I may have done something even more foolish, it would be fun to feel you fill my mouth, but to be honest I felt really empowered.

I should thank you really, but I know you'll think I've been stupid and crossed a line, which I guess I have. I hope you'll forgive me and won't take it further, this job means a lot to me and I really do think I'll learn a lot from you.

I can tell you find me attractive though, which I'm really flattered by, however as a sign of remorse I'd like to offer you a little forgiveness gift to remember our little damp episode with. I had heard you have a thing for underwear.

Sarah ;-)*

XXX"

It was going well until that last paragraph he thought, delving back into the envelope to reveal something scanty and feminine made of silk and lace. He held the panties in his hand, savouring their delicacy. They were still wet and had the unmistakable aroma of arousal clinging to them. Entranced he held them to his face absorbing their feminine perfume, becoming lost in erotic thoughts that again had him penetrating the vagina that had leaked these secretions.

"You're going to have to lock the door if you're going to be sniffing underwear" the sudden voice had Will jumping out of his skin, his heart racing and embarrassment flushing his cheeks.

"Don't worry, sweetie" Emily chuckled from the doorway "I know you're something of a collector." She winked at him and grinned mischievously. "Now if you've finished, I'd suggest you pop those in a drawer and come with me."

Not for the first time that day, or since joining the business Will was completely befuddled, what was it about the women here that put him into a spin constantly?

Doing as he was told, cheeks bright red with shame he locked Sarah's white panties in a drawer and followed the sound of Emily's footsteps down the corridor.

_____________

Earlier when Sarah had returned to the office Jo and Michelle were waiting, dying to hear the story.

"What happened in there?" Jo asked breathlessly "we heard Elizabeth bashing about and mumbling in the corridor, but she wouldn't tell us anything. Did you do it?"

Sarah blushed a little, despite helping devise their plan she was a bit embarrassed and a lot turned on. The moisture had pooled between her legs, soaking her lacy white boy shorts. She wanted nothing more than to take herself off somewhere quiet to relieve the tension in her pussy and feel an orgasm pulse through her body as she imagined Will's hard cock fucking her mouth.

However, she knew she'd get no peace until she'd given them the details.

"Well girls, you know how we'd wondered if he was packing something wonderful in those pants?" She waited while watching their eyes beg her for more.

"Yes, come on tell us!" exclaimed Michelle. Even her reserve was melting, dying to know how Will's cock had felt.

"Sorry to tell you..." She let it hang in the air seeing their smiles turn to frowns "...but I didn't get it out."

The other girls looked disappointed.

"But," she paused again "but when I poured the water over him I pounced and rubbed him as hard as I could. Man," again she paused her eyes taking on a dreamy expression "man he has one lovely handful of cock in there. Fuck I wanted to suck it so bad, but then that cow Elizabeth appeared, and he made a run for it."

"Tell us Sarah" Jo had become serious, "tell us exactly how it felt."

"OK, I can't give you a lot of detail, he did have his trousers on, but it got really hard really quickly, I could feel that big vein running down the centre, bloody lovely." She paused remembering how it felt in her hand, a new gush of liquid moistening her already damp knickers as she did so "I can't say how big exactly but definitely big enough, and you know what? I reckon he's a filthy fucker!"

They all laughed, breaking into chatter and lots more questions as Emily walked in. She surveyed the excited trio and smiled.

"Well you all seem to be very happy, I guess the plan worked?"

"Not quite as we expected, I didn't actually get my mouth around his cock, but I certainly made him pretty hard!" Sarah responded grinning at the memory.

"So, what are you going to do now?" asked a smiling Emily, already knowing the answer

"Just as we said Em, I'm going to leave him a gift and act bashful"

"Good girl" Emily praised her and walked over to where the three girls were sitting, kissing each one on the mouth in turn.

"We're going to have fun with your boss" she pronounced after pulling her lips away from Michelle's pouting mouth, "but remember be gentle with him, I reckon we'll want to keep this one around for a while."

"Oh, don't worry, I think we all know we've got a keeper." Pronounced Sarah as she stood, reached under her tight skirt and began to wiggle her soaking panties down her legs.

_______

Will followed the sound of Emily's footsteps, catching up just as she turned a corner and opened an office door.

"Listen Emily..." He started to say, very aware that she'd just caught him sniffing a member of staff's panties.

"Shush" Emily turned, putting an elegant finger to Will's lips. "Don't speak Will, let me show you around."

He looked up, not having taken in his surroundings until now. They were in a reasonably sized office with desk, sofa, discreet lighting, a couple of table lamps and a double bed in one corner. It resembled nothing more than the bedroom of a budget hotel.

"What?" Will exclaimed "what the hell is this?"

"Oh it's all very simple," explained Emily "when the business setup, everyone was working really long hours so we thought we'd transform a couple of unused offices into rooms where senior execs could get a few hours' sleep...all very innocent."

She took hold of his hands and bought them up to her face, allowing their warmth to heat her soft skin.

"But now I think most people have forgotten about them" her tone dropped an octave as she looked him in the eyes "I think it's only me who keeps a key."

He watched her red mouth as she formed the words, feeling the delicacy of her jaw as she spoke and instinctively knowing she was about to kiss him. Their lips met softly to start and then her hands were in his hair, her tongue in his mouth, her breasts crushed against his chest as they sunk into a deep lustful kiss.

"Remember," she panted as they broke "you owe me payment?"

He thought back to her note.

"What, are you going to keep me here as a sex toy?" he was pleased he was able to joke.

She looked him in the eye as one hand moved from the back of his head and down his torso to the bulge in his trousers.

"Will don't be an idiot" she sounded serious, despite the caresses she was giving his growing manhood "you know very well what I mean." She found his zip, opened it and with a practiced hand pulled his engorged cock through the hole.

"If you remember..." she bent down and kissed the very tip of his cock "I made you a very happy boy..." she licked around his head "and I need you to do the same..." she opened her mouth and squeezed his bulbous head with her red lips, "...for me!" she finished as he popped from her mouth.

She stood looked him in the eye as she licked her lips seductively and snapped the hook open at the side of her tight tartan skirt, unzipped, wiggled her hips and let it fall to the floor.

"Here give me your hand" she reached out taking his palm "feel how wet I am" and placed his fingers directly over her sopping mound.

He could feel that beautiful smooth cunt beneath her sheer black panties, slippery underneath his fingers, the moisture oozing through the fabric. She hissed in his ear,

"You can keep that up big boy, make me feel good, but oh, oh that's nice" she was squirming under his touch now "when you've finished doing that, I'm going to need your tongue."

She kissed him longingly, reaching for his hard cock again as his middle finger started circling her stiff clit through her panties. Both their breathing was getting heavy as the sparkling sensations of lust spread through each of their bodies, the need to explode building the tension between them.

Finally, Emily broke away, looked at him from under heavy eyelids, slipped sensuously out of her wet knickers and moved to the bed. Will watched her pretty backside as she slid onto the sheets, a hint of her glistening vulva visible as she moved. Then she turned over, looked at him again before hoarsely whispering,

"Get over here and lick me" spreading her legs wide apart as she spoke.

Will was transfixed for a moment, his cock harder than ever poking obscenely up at him through his fly. She looked beautiful, just wearing a blouse, hooded eyes, panting mouth, her hard nipples creating small sharp mounds in the fabric, her legs gaping open revealing her perfect pink lips and the promise of erotic heaven within.

"Stop gawping Will" she was commanding now "and get your fucking tongue in my pussy."

This time there was no hesitation and before she could say anything more two arms were under her soft thighs and Will's face buried in her slippery folds.

He sensed this was urgent, that he'd pay a price for teasing or playing so didn't hold back quickly lapping the length of her slit to concentrate on circling her hot clit.

Emily was vocal she knew exactly what worked for her.

"That's it you fucker, lick me, come on lick my clit, make me cum you bastard, make me cum" she panted at him as he redoubled his efforts, alternately circling around, licking up and down and sucking on her hot nubbin to create an unbearable tension deep within her core.

His face was covered in her secretions, he could feel the moisture dripping down her backside and on to his hands, reminding him that a lubed finger or two would add to the exquisite sensations she was experiencing. Pulling a hand from under her ass he slid a finger across her anus, over her sensitive perineum and immediately into her hot vagina.

Emily gasped as the finger entered her, feeling his digit curl up to tap her G-spot.

"That's it, Will make me cum, make me cum"

The twin sensations in her vagina and around her clit were having their effect, as his finger probed and his tongue lapped the tension in her core grew.

"Don't stop Will, don't ever fucking stop" she panted as her hands reached to hold his head, clamping his face to her cunt just as he slipped a second finger inside her, setting up a rhythmic finger fucking to accompany his skilled tongue.

He could just about hear her shortening breath from between her tightening thighs as his fingers plunged into her velvet folds one more time, and then she gripped him, hands and thighs tight as her body tensed and lifted from the mattress and a long animal moan launched from her mouth.

"Oh, you fucker, you cunt" she shouted in a voice contorted by electric lust "I'm fucking cumming!" with that she arched again before collapsing back onto the bed, holding his head in place as he continued soft laps on her sensitive clit, feeling her judder in aftershock as his fingers continued gently in her boiling snatch.

Finally, she released Will's head allowing him to come up for air, a grin breaking his drenched features. He looked at her face, her eyes were closed and though she was struggling for breath she looked incredibly happy. Will stood, looked down on the half-naked women and thought he'd never seen anything more erotic in his life.

He was still dressed and priapic so rather painfully slipped from his trousers and underwear, so that for the first time his cock was free and fully erect, standing proudly halfway up his muscular tummy.

He needed to cum, bringing Emily to orgasm and the erotic sight of her had him desperate to shoot his load and release the tension deep within his balls. After all that had happened that day he desperately needed to fuck her hard and fast.

Emily opened her eyes while all this was going through his head and was looking at him then at his swollen cock, still breathing heavily but with a happy grin across her face.

"That looks good Will" she purred "but if you remember" she winked at him "you owed me!" with that she sat up and swung her legs over the side of the bed.

"Now if I remember rightly, you have a date at the pub."

She winked again, leaned over grabbed his rigid penis dipped her head and slowly licked all the way from his balls to the oozing slit at the tip, sucking his precum with a final kiss. Then standing with a girlish giggle, grabbed her fallen skirt and danced out of the room.

"Sorry about all that swearing," she shouted over her shoulder "sex just brings out the worst in me!" and with another laugh she was gone.

_________

Dumbfounded once more Will didn't know what to do. He sat on the bed head in hands, he could smell the aroma of sex in the air but her sudden departure left him confused, he thought about jerking off but felt deflated in every way.

"What the actual fuck...what the actual fuck just happened?" he spoke out loud, then decided he was going home, going for a run, having a beer or 3 and going to bed.

"Fuck all these crazy women!" he barked into the empty air.

As he dressed, he noticed Emily's black panties on the floor. He groaned in frustration and annoyance, shoved the damp garment in his pocket and headed to his office for his jacket and keys.

Will regrouped in the office, took some deep breaths and determined to get a grip of the situation. With no one else around he took Emily's panties and shoved them in the drawer with the other two pairs,

"Oh well" he thought, "maybe I'll be able to open a lingerie shop at the end of this" With a grim smile he stood up to go and there she was in the doorway.

"There you are Will, I was wondering how long you'd be." It was Emily looking bright as a daisy no sign that just a few minutes ago she'd been roaring in orgasm.

"Did you have a little wank?" she threw her head back in a throaty laugh, but all Will did was scowl.

"Come on don't be like that, we're even now," she paused "at least for the time being."

Emily smiled down at him, changing her tone a little.

"You did have some fun didn't you?"