New Job, New Challenges Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the change of angle Will knew he was close, but he wanted to savour this and suddenly pulled out, his slick cock waving in front of his muscular belly.

"What the fuck" she literally squealed.

"Turn over" he commanded "I need to fuck you from behind"

Jo needed no second invitation and losing her panties as she did so, soon had her beautiful ass in the air.

Will admired it for a moment but quickly penetrated her accommodating cunt once more, holding on to her perfect cheeks as he set up a frantic pace. Now he didn't care. The sight of her gorgeous bum, which he'd been admiring for the last two weeks and the feel of her tight pussy, coupled with the visual delight of seeing her raunchy enthusiasm had him quickly on the verge.

Jo had reached under her and was frantically fingering her clit as she felt Will thrust in and out of her. She couldn't believe how wet she was and briefly thought how Sarah would never forgive her if she got pussy juice all over her bed, but that thought was quickly replaced by the feel of Will getting bigger and harder inside her.

"Cum in me, cum in me" she hissed as she started to feel her own orgasm getting closer.

Will knew he couldn't hold back and he didn't care, he didn't care if she came or not he just needed to release all the pent up sexual tension and frustration of the day and thrusting harder than ever gave a roar as hot spunk exploded in mighty jets deep into the blonde beauty's womb.

He shuddered as he came, gripping hard to her hips revelling in the exquisite moments of pleasure, holding himself deep inside her until the last jet of sperm had been deposited in her pussy. Finally, he gasped a guttural expression of relief with no words, only to look down to see Jo still frantically frigging her clit.

Panting for breath he puffed.

"Turn over sweetie, I'll help you with that."

With a slurping sound he withdrew his still semi hard cock and watched as some of his jizz leaked down the length of her snatch into her bush of pale curls. Jo felt suddenly empty wanting him again but quickly lay on her back and within moments Will's face was deep within her swollen folds. She held his head as his tongue alternated between lashing at her aching clit and slurping the combination of sperm and pussy juice from her slippery hole.

Jo's boyfriend had never done this. She'd begged him to go down on her but he was disgusted and always refused, even though she had to suck him off.

Will on the other hand had just spurted day's worth of sperm inside her and now seemed very happy to lick her out and taste every part of her. It was such a turn on having this handsome man, her new boss lapping away at her vagina, slurping his own spunk, he knew just where to lick, he knew when to suck and exactly where to put his fingers, one of which at that moment was using their joint lubricant to moisten up her little puckered rosebud.

She was close, her nipples were rigid with tension, she could feel the heat deep within her core and behind her eyes and just as he simultaneously sucked on her clit, slid a thumb into her cunt and a finger deep into her ass, she exploded.

It was unlike any sensation she'd ever felt before, like fireworks in her brain and fire and ice fizzing through her body all at the same time. She gasped and panted for breath as Will kept on sliding his fingers in her pussy and ass and sucking and licking at her swollen clit. Electricity coursed through her, she'd never felt more alive or more sensitive.

Will was relentless, enjoying the sensations he was creating alongside the taste of her and the feel of her wet pussy around his face.

"No, no, no, no more Will please" she finally exclaimed as her body became rigid and she thought she'd pass out. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck" she whimpered. Will gave a last lick as she juddered under his mouth and very slowly withdrew his digits from her two holes, revelling in her gasps as they left her body. He looked down at her gaping red cunt, lips parted the open entrance to her vagina slick with sperm and her own cum. He kissed it softly and sat up to look at the girl he'd just fucked and sucked to orgasm.

He smiled, slid up the bed and held her to him, she was still gasping but held onto Will as though he was the last lifeboat on a sinking ship, wrapping her arms and legs around him to leave him cocooned in her body.

Finally, she whispered in his ear.

"Fucking hell boss, wait until I tell the girls about this!"

12