New Job, New Fling

Story Info
Sophia rediscovers her sexual side with a colleague.
5k words
4.38
5.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm six weeks in, working in a new role on a new project at my place of work. We've just met our first internal deadline and plan celebratory drinks for tonight. The first part of the project fell behind schedule early on so this is a big win for the team. The bar we chose is packed, a consequence of mid-week drinks in a city with a large student population. But, we found a table in the back. There's not enough space for us all, if everyone comes but I'm told that never happens, so we aren't too concerned. Each time more people show up and we all just squeeze in a little tighter. People share chairs, sit on chair arms and eventually,

"Sophia, you're only little, surely you can perch on Teddy's knee!"

Teddy is one of the business experts for this part of the project. I've only known him for the six weeks I've been on the project, mostly through the medium of TEAMs as we are all mostly working from home, with the exception of one day a fortnight, today is only the third time we've met in person. He is sitting directly beside me, and is at the end of the bench seat on this side of the table.

"I'm not the same 8 stone, 20 year old that could get away with sitting on the knees of handsome men I barely know." I say laughing. I'm still not sure how to react to certain comments, I don't know my colleagues well enough to know what is said in jest and what is in earnest.

Teddy whispers "Did you just call me handsome?" Why did I say handsome? Teddy is bald and must be 15 years my senior. He is tall and slim and not bad looking I suppose. He's not my usual type of tall, dark haired, handsome with strong arms, nice eyes and tattooed. What a cliche, right? However, Ted is nice, he's the one business expert who remembers to check in with me; he remembers I know the new product but not their existing processes so he takes the extra time to explain the technical jargon to me.

I glance up and find his gaze locked on my face waiting for a response, quickly I look away again. Once upon a time I was a shameless flirt but I've become more shy, and embarrassed as I've gotten older. I've lost confidence in myself. Maybe a little flirting could be good for me, but I'm not convinced I remember how. I am wearing that new lingerie set I bought in the sales though, I had hoped it would give me that little boost in confidence whilst being around so many new people. I'm sure that shameless, flirty 20 year old is still in me somewhere, I just need to figure out how to re-access that part of myself, and there's no time like the present. She used to love wearing lingerie everyday, it felt sexy and made her ooze confidence.

I look back up and meet Teddy's eyes. "Seems I did, not surprised by that are you?"

"A little, but thank you." After a pause, he continued, "You know John came in a few minutes ago. Ah there he is, on his way over from the bar. We all need to squeeze in again, but I don't mind if you don't." Teddy lightly taps his leg as he finishes his sentence. I don't respond directly.

"John, squeeze in here, I'm off to the ladies." I shuffle out of my seat, then between Teddy and the table before making my way over to the ladies. Once I reach the door I turn to look back over my shoulder, John's in my seat and everyone is animatedly chatting away, except Teddy whose eyes are on me. I flash him a quick smile before disappearing.

Two minutes later, I'm on my way back and instantly Teddy's head turns toward me like he sensed my presence. I'd hoped a space might have freed up while I was gone, but I wasn't gone nearly long enough for that to happen. Regular 34 year old me was battling with the impulsivity of the 20 year old me that wanted to make a reappearance.

"Looks like you'll have to sit with me afterall." Teddy pats his knee again. There's a glint in his eye which I don't recognise, maybe it's the beers or maybe it's because I called him handsome? I sit down, perched on the edge of his right knee, not quite committed to this new seating arrangement but his arm is around me instantly pulling me closer to him.

"I won't bite, and you don't look comfortable perched all the way over there." His arm relaxes, but doesn't quite leave me. Instead it rests on top of his leg grazing the outer side of mine. I lean forward to grab my glass off the table, and feel Teddy's hand on my back. I look over at him as he mimics for me to pass him his drink too. As I do so, his hand lightly moves down the side of my back, barely making contact, then over my hip and back to its previous resting place. Except it's no longer resting as his thumb slowly and gently rubs up and down my thigh. Teddy's right side is partially hidden behind me and next to us is the partition screen between us and the next table so none of our colleagues could see his subtle caress. I, however, am hyper aware of Teddy's touch as it sends a shiver of excitement through me. It feels nice, not just physically but the thought of someone wanting to caress my leg makes me feel a little sexier than I have in a while.

The drinks keep flowing, and the crowd around us slowly dwindles. After my last trip to the bar, Teddy pulls me back into his lap before I have the chance to squeeze past him to my old and now empty seat. Teddy's attention barely left me all evening, gentle caresses on my thigh, and the occasional touch on my back but always remaining subtle and hidden from our colleagues' view. Teddy and I don't interact verbally with each other much during the evening though, instead continuing to participate in discussions with those around us. Maybe this was a subconscious way of avoiding drawing any attention to the physical contact between us. I reciprocated his touch on occasion, resting my hand on his knee under the guise of steadying myself and getting comfortable.

Soon only 4 of us remained and it was time to make plans to leave. As I commute quite a distance for these fortnightly meetings, I had a hotel booked not far from here.

"Let me walk you," Teddy offered. "You shouldn't be walking back on your own and there's a bus stop just down the street for me." Our two colleagues agreed before I had a chance to say anything, then they quickly left in the direction of the train station leaving me and Teddy alone. His arm wrapped round my shoulders.

"Don't want you getting cold now." The hotel is only a few minutes from the bar and we walk in relative silence until the hotel is in sight. "My bus isn't for another half an hour, shall we grab a drink at the hotel bar?"

"It would be rude to leave you out here on your own after you offered to walk me back. I'll just grab some water though." We head inside, grab drinks at the bar and make our way to an empty table in the corner with a low loveseat style sofa. As I go to sit down, Teddy grabs my wrist and pulls me over to him, guiding me to sit crossways on his lap.

"I quite like having you in my lap." Sitting this way meant we could talk easier than before as my back was no longer turned to him. Our interactions so far were quite confusing though, his touch was definitely flirtatious but we'd hardly spoken all night. His efforts to touch me were less subtle now, as one arm cradled my waist and his other hand sat on top of mine, his fingers gently nudging mine to allow space for them to intertwine.

Sitting here alone, with so little space between us made me realise how little I know Teddy beyond his work expertise. I'm an open book professionally and personally, and share my stories a little too freely so he had me at a disadvantage.

"Tell me more about Teddy then?" I ask.

"There's not much to tell, you know all about my job. I live 20 minutes from here. I play football on the weekends for my local team."

I ask more about his hobbies, favourite sport teams, foods etc, all the things you might talk about with someone you barely know, but want to know better.

"Do you live alone?" I ask.

"Partner, two kids, not married though." Everyone at work knows I'm married and have a daughter, I talk about her non-stop. "What about your husband, won't he mind you being curled up in my lap?"

"Our marriage is less conventional than most." I answer cryptically. I love my family and freely talk about them, but I don't often share the finer details of my marriage.

"How so?"

"Our marriage is fairly open. As long as what happens away from home, stays away from home. We both agree that sometimes other people can meet our needs in better ways than we can offer each other, but if emotions start to get involved it ends. We love each other and have no desire to end our relationship. How about you, I'm sure your partner might have something to say about our seating arrangement?"

"We're together for the kids. No interest in marriage and the kids are growing up now. I don't know if we'll last much more than a couple of years." We sit in silence for a minute after that, no doubt thinking the same thoughts. I'm away from home, he's unhappy in his relationship.

"My bus is in 10 minutes, I should start making tracks." Teddy says, then after a slight pause, "I'd really like to kiss you first though."

"Come up." I blurt this out without thinking, not giving myself a chance to talk myself out of it. My marriage might have a more open element than most, but in reality, it's been years since I've been with anyone other than my husband. Actually it's been a while since I've even been with my husband. I stand. "You could kiss me now and leave. Or you could come up and kiss me." I offer Teddy my hand, but he doesn't move. I think he's going to leave but just as I'm about to drop my arm to my side, he shakes his head slightly, taking my hand

"Are you sure you want me too?"

"Come up" I repeat, "Don't give me a chance to talk us out of it." I lead him to the bank of elevators, tapping the call button closest to us. Almost immediately, the doors open and we step in. For the first time, we are totally alone with each other.

"What floor?" He asks, stepping closer to me. The buttons are just to the side of me.

"3." He presses the button, but doesn't step back. I notice how amazing he smells, how did I not notice that earlier? My brain is in overdrive, part of me thinking about how I talk my way out of this one, scolding my rashness. I shouldn't be inviting anyone up to my room on a work night. But the other part feels proud and sexy as hell. I did want to channel my younger self and this is exactly what she would have done. I do my best to silence any doubts. Teddy takes another small step forwards, pinning me between him and the elevator wall. My whole body tingles, anticipating where this night may lead.

"Not here." I say, gently putting my hand on Teddy's chest. I don't want to share a first passion fueled kiss on a quick elevator ride.

"I can still go if you want?" he offers.

"I don't want you to go, I just don't want you to kiss me here either." I wrap my arms around his neck and whisper into his ear. Then the doors open and he steps back. I turn down the corridor towards my room, fingers lightly touching Teddy's as he allows me to lead the way.

The moment my room door closes behind us, Teddy has me pinned between him and the door, holding my wrist at my side.

"Not yet." I say. Struggling to resist temptation now that we're alone and I can feel his hot breath on my skin. Restraining my wrists makes it even harder for me to say no, being restrained has always been something that turns me on.

"So when?" He asks, mouth against my neck, barely audible. Somewhere during the evening, I went from casually trying to flirt with the handsome but not my type guy from work to being in a state of arousal that only he could satisfy. But I wasn't ready to succumb to him yet, I wanted to take charge. A new surge of energy helped me push him backwards, and down onto the foot of the bed. I climbed on to his lap again, my back to his chest with my legs straddling him.

"I have a different idea." I lace my fingers with his and guide his hands over my body, his left hand to my breast and the right between my legs, with only my skirt between his skin and my new lingerie. My hand leaves his on my breast and snakes behind his neck as I lean back against him. His fingers work the buttons on my blouse, giving him better access to my bare skin. His lips are on my neck, gently brushing light kisses over my skin. My breath catches, an audible sign of my approval.

"That skirt needs to come off." His hands retreat to my back, finding the hidden zip in my skirt. I stand, allowing the material to fall to the floor. Then I throw back my shoulders, shimmying a little to encourage my blouse to fall away too. I'm left standing in a lacy midnight blue bra and matching thong with thigh high stockings and heeled shoes. I turn towards Teddy, my hands reaching for his belt.

"My god," he mumbles. "Is that what you've been wearing all day? How am I meant to concentrate in the office now I know this is what you wear under everything else?" I pull him to his feet, guiding his trousers down to his ankles, shoes and socks off, trousers off. Then my hand on his chest tries to push him back to the bed.

"No." He says. "If I'm not getting the kiss I asked for, I want to feel your knees weaken as I make you cum instead." He spins me round, his hands back to where they were moments ago but without the skirt restricting his access to me. His fingers tease me through the thin fabric as he walks me forwards towards the wall. His hand leaves my breast, and learns me forward against the wall. "Don't move," he orders.

Both hands leave my body, as he steps away from me, then the unmistakable rip of foil and he is back, pressed up against me. His hands slowly trace my body, from my hairline, down my neck and either side of my back, causing me to shudder slightly, then over my buttocks and under them until he can reach between my legs to touch me. He doesn't need to do anything to prepare me, I've been dripping wet since the moment I decided to invite him up.

He can feel my readiness through the fabric, which he moves to one side.

His hands make their way back to their earlier positions as I feel his hard cock push its way inside me, taking my breath away as it fills me. The first few slow, deliberate thrusts continue to take my breath away, while his fingers toy with my nipple. All doubts about inviting Teddy up are now gone as I lose myself in a state of arousal.

As his thrusts become harder, picking up speed, I struggle to contain my moans of pleasure. Now I want to kiss Teddy, but I can't reach him over my shoulder. I remember he said something about wanting to make my knees go weak just as his fingers brushed along my clitoris, having found a way around the lace. His fingers tease me, touching me so gently that I push my pelvis into his hand, unable to resist the urge for more. He expertly moves his fingers, flicking, caressing and tugging on my clit, building unbearable tension inside me. I crave a release, grinding against him, finding a rhythm between his thrusts and his fingers.

"I'm going to cum." I manage to stutter between moans that I'm no longer trying to keep contained. Teddy's fingers work faster, trying to push me over the edge of my orgasm and quickly succeeding. His arm stiffens around me, holding me up as the waves of my orgasm wash over me then thrusts deeply inside me as he cums too.

"We're not done yet." Teddy murmurs as he breathes heavily. He supports my weight, taking me over to the bed then lays me down on my stomach with him on top of me, his cock still inside me. Slowly he moves in and out, picking up pace and thrusting harder with each movement. I had barely caught my breath before feeling the fire building up inside me again. I bury my face into the bedding as I cry out for a release. I climax quickly, my body quivering as I allow the feeling to take over me. Teddy collapses on top of me, also spent.

"Wow." We both mutter at the same time, followed by a little giggle. He tenderly kisses the end of my nose, before rolling off of me and making his way to the bathroom.

"I can still make the last bus if I leave now." He says as I crawl under the covers.

"Or you could stay?" I suggest. "I still owe you a kiss."

"Yes you do" he agrees as he climbs into the bed beside me.

"But not yet." I say, cheekily, resting my head and hand on his chest. Teddy's shirt is still on, so my fingers play with the buttons, opening them slowly. We sit like this for a while, in a contented silence. I had not expected this evening to play out how it did, and I was not sorry. I'd forgotten how enjoyable sex could be, especially sex with someone new and someone who knew what they were doing. 20 year old me didn't have many encounters with experienced men so this part was new to me.

"What now?" Teddy asks. I'm not ready to sleep. Teddy missed his last bus because I asked him to stay and I want to show my appreciation. I lift my head to look at him, then reposition myself on top of him. He sits up as I do so, allowing my legs to wrap around his waist. " I think I like where this is going." I don't think he's noticed yet, but I'd pulled my thong off when I slipped under the covers, leaving me in just my bra and stockings.

I slip his shirt off over his shoulders, revealing arms more muscular than I'd envisioned. "You won't be comfy keeping that on to sleep." I joke.

"I was just thinking the same about you" he responds as his hands make their way to the bra clasp behind my back. He unhooks it with ease, then guides the straps down my arms, releasing my 34C breasts. He murmurs appreciatively as his hands cup my boobs, thumbs brushing over my already erect nipples. My back arches, enjoying his touch as I sigh contentedly. His arms move back around me, pulling me closer to him, but as he leans into me, I lean off to the side reaching for the condom packet resting on the cabinet next to the bed. As I do so, my pussy brushes against Teddy, leaving a trail of wetness on his skin and making him aware of my missing underwear.

I carefully tear open the foil, then reach down to take his cock in my hands and roll the latex down over it. He lifts me up, allowing him to position the tip of his cock by my opening, teasing me before allowing me to lower back down on top of him. We move slowly this time, in sync with each other. I catch his eyes drinking in my breasts as they bounce up and down with our movements, my back arches again amplifying their movement.

"I want to kiss you as I reach my climax." I breathe out heavily, finally opening myself up to kissing Teddy.

"Touch yourself for me." He requests. "I want to watch you build yourself up."

I lean back, one hand on the bed behind me supporting my weight, the other tracing the lines of Teddy's body as it makes its way from round his neck to between my legs.

"Go slow" He says "go slow all the way". My fingers graze my clit, still tender from my earlier orgasm. This won't take long before I'm on the edge preparing to fall. I have a nasty habit of stopping there, struggling to push myself over the edge in self pleasure.

"Only if you help me. Don't let me stop when I get to the edge." My fingers slowly apply pressure to my clit, moving side to side. My body shudders each time my fingers move over one particularly sensitive spot. I want to focus on that spot but he wants me to go slow so I resist the urge. As well as slowly teasing myself, I continue to rock on top of Teddy, enjoying the feeling of his cock pulsing inside my pussy.

Teddy watches as his shaft enters me deeper, caused by my hips buckling as my clit becomes more sensitive to my touch. His eyes don't leave my pussy, watching my fingers then watching his cock move inside me before going back to my fingers. My hips buckle again and he groans with pleasure. Continuing to move my fingers slowly is become torture as I can feel the pressure beginning to build inside me. Normally I'd be racing to the edge by now, then grabbing my vibrator to help in the final stages. Instead of speeding up, I apply more pressure in a small circular motion, focusing on the more sensitive areas. I moan as the whole area tingles with a burning desire for more whilst crying out for a release.

12