New Job, New Fling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm close" I whimper, "Help me". Teddy obliges, placing his hand over mine, he holds me firmly in place, and applies pressure over the top of my fingers, being careful not to touch my clit himself. He wants me to do the work. My whole body shudders as I edge closer and closer to my orgasm, instinctively my hand tries to pull away but he doesn't let it.

"Keep going," he encourages. "You are so hot."

His words are enough to bring me to the brink of my orgasm. My free hand locks behind his neck pulling his face to mine as I kiss him hard. It is a kiss filled with hunger, desire and passion and instantly pushes me over the edge into my orgasm. My fingers relax, and so do his as I ride his cock harder, lips locked together, my tongue darting in and out of his mouth. I feel Teddy's body stiffen as his own orgasm washes over him then we slump together, our movements slow to a stop and our kisses become softer, more tender.

"That was a kiss worth waiting for," I can feel Teddy's smile as he continues to kiss me, our tongues exploring each other. He supports my body with his arms as he repositions himself up onto his knees, then he lays me on my back, his weight on top of me. We kiss for a few more minutes as we come down from our respective climax. "I'm glad I stayed."

"Me too."

The next morning, I'm woken by my alarm, 6.30am already. Woken is a strong word to use for my state of being, my eyes open to turn off the alarm, then close again as I groan, not appreciating the light hitting my eyes.

"Good morning." Teddy is seemingly much more awake than I. The sounds of his voice, brings thoughts of last night rushing forth. I roll over to face him, he's sat with a coffee in one hand, phone in the other.

"How long have you been awake?"

"Not long, but long enough" he says, lifting his coffee to take a sip.

"You should have woken me. Although I'm glad you didn't, I'm still so tired!"

"You looked so peaceful, I couldn't bring myself to do it." Teddy puts the mug and the phone on the table by the bed. "I could help you wake up now though." WIth that he disappears under the duvet. I feel his lips graze my ankle, then his tongue tracing a path up the inside of my leg. He kisses the top of my inner thigh before disappearing back down to my other ankle, repeating the process. This time, I feel his warm breath against my labia as he asks

"Are you awake now?"

"Not quite," I respond.

His tongue runs along the outside of my labia. He knows exactly how to make me want more. With each lick, he moves closer to the centre until his tongue is circling my clit. His mouth kisses my there, then his lips suck me into his mouth. I moan, loudly.

"You sound more awake now," he jokes as he releases my clit.

"Mmmm, almost," I reply. I'm dripping wet already, wanting more. Teddy emerges from under the covers, my juices glistening on his lips. I quickly close my eyes, pretending to still be sleepy. He disappears again. This time, his fingers join his tongue, darting in and out of my vagina. I moan again as I feel my body tensing, readying to climax. "Fuck me," I plead.

"Not yet." Teddy's reply is hasty, not appreciating being interrupted as his tongue works back and forth over my already tender clit. I don't argue, allowing myself to be pleasured. He sucks my clit again and my whole body feels on fire. I push my pelvis into his face as I cum over his fingers. Teddy's tongue laps at my opening, until the last of my convulsions fade away. Then he makes his way out from under the duvet. My hands wrap around his neck, pulling him in for a long, appreciative kiss.

"I think I'm awake now."

"Oh good," he responds, "because I hoped to have my way with you once more before we have to think about facing reality again."

Teddy pulls my hands above my head, his fingers laced between mine, his weight restraining me against the bed. His mouth moves to my neck, kissing and licking down to, and along my collarbone. My head turns to the side, allowing him easier access. I can't believe how easy it is for him to have me as putty in his hands. I struggle against my restraints, half-heartedly, and more for fun than a desire to be freed. His grasp tightens as he nibbles my neck. He pulls my wrists lower, allowing his tongue to wander down to my breasts, he follows the contour of my boobs before pulling my nipple into his mouth, nibbling and sucking until he can hear my pleasure, then repeats the process at the other side.

Eventually he makes his way back up my body, bringing my wrists together above my head so he can hold them both with one hand. His other hand reaches for a condom, opens the packet and swiftly puts it on. Once again, I'm restrained by both his hands, fingers intertwined with mine on either side of my head. The head of his cock teases the opening to my vagina. My legs wrap around his waist, attempting to pull him into me, but he resists, choosing to tease me a few moments longer.

He pushes his way inside me, and I gasp, as I remember the feeling of fullness I had last night. He withdraws, my pelvis following him to invite him back inside. He thrusts back into me, then withdraws again. With each thrust, he enters me a little deeper than the time before, a little harder too. And with each thrust, I gasp and moan, overcome with pleasure. His lips are against mine, his tongue darting in and out of my mouth, unable to silence me as I moan into him. I suck on his bottom lip, pulling it into my mouth, hungry for more.

The kissing stops as Teddy focuses on his rhythm as he pounds into my vagina. I can tell he's close to finishing, as he races towards the finish line. I'm close too, holding myself back as best I can until he is ready. Then thrusts stop as he pushes into me deeper than ever, a sign he is cumming. I release my hold on my own orgasm, wanting to join him in this moment. He pulls out, collapsing on top of me, kissing me slowly, tenderly once again.

I lay in a state of bliss, broken only when Teddy reminds me that we have to be at work in less than an hour. Most of our day will be consumed with a team meeting. Teddy, me and 10 others in a small room. Suddenly this seems more tortuous than ever before. How am I supposed to not rip his clothes off for the rest of the day? 24 hours ago he wasn't my type, but now I know what he's able to do, I can't get enough.

12