New Journeys Ch. 02

Story Info
Lizzy quickly learns how to appreciate a naked boy toy.
6k words
4.39
3.5k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 12/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lizzy couldn't take her eyes away from the naked Simon. She still couldn't believe that he had eagerly jumped out of the pool completely naked and soaking wet then cum for her. It was more than she felt she would ever have - but not more than she could imagine, and it wasn't going to stop - he was still completely naked. She was still completely clothed. Despite the very hard evidence right in front of her eyes - and in her hands - a part of her brain was still questioning if she was dreaming. She seemed almost unable to let go of his gorgeous cock stroking and playing with it, really enjoying the sensation of her fingers tugging on his shaft and feeling it's hardness swell and throb as she played. Seeing her ability to tease him into hardness was making her giddy and excited. "Tell me more about being Mrs. Jules..." she paused a slight second, then gushed "slave." Her voice was eager, and she could feel her hormones raging inside of her as she began to realize what her life could be like actually having a naked slave at her beck and call.

He nodded and sat down on the lounge chair right next to her, "Oh it's been a wonderful experience. I mean sure, I get to cum a lot and get to be naked for her all the time." He said it dismissively, as if cumming wasn't that important, something that stuck in her brain. "That's obviously fun. As you are realizing, I love having my cock and balls out for everyone to enjoy." He leaned back a bit and spread his legs wider to give her better access to his body. She nodded as she lifted up and fondled his balls, "But while I'm a total exhibitionist and love the fact she enjoys me naked," he paused, "That's not what does it for me. It's the objectification and her willingness to be in charge. That's just amazing."

She gave his balls a squeeze and he groaned a bit, "Like how?"

He grinned, "At the most basic, being led around the house by my cock like a leash. I have no privacy, I shower in front of her, I go to the bathroom in front of her, I'm never allowed to cover or hide my nakedness from her or her friends. The objectification comes through in how she fucks me - she loves to just take my body and never let me see hers. She also loves to involve her friends and treat me like I'm just an object for their enjoyment. I'll be making breakfast and she'll be on the phone with her friend Jennifer. She'll just walk up behind me and start grabbing my butt or jerking me off while telling her friend that she's going to make her toy cum. Other times she'll invite her friends over and they'll all take turns spanking my butt or slapping my cock while chatting about their day." Lizzy giggled and slapped his cock hard, he laughed, "Yes just like that. I love that. Obviously I'll have to close my eyes and go down on them, they love that. Or tying me up and riding me. I love it too. Also they love having me kneel at their feet and give them foot massages while using their feet to play with my cock."

She didn't know where she wanted to begin, but him telling her all of this while completely naked and giving her unrestricted access had her drunk off the high. She wanted to do so much, so quickly, but she wanted to know more, she needed confirmation that she was in charge. She wanted him to acknowledge it. She started slowly, wrapping her fingers around his cock, then nodded, "So you do whatever they want?" She paused and moved a bit closer, "Would you do whatever I want?" she squeezed a little bit and with her other hand grabbed his balls.

He squirmed a bit which made her even hornier, "Absolutely I'll do whatever you want. That's the rule! You can absolutely consider me your naked slave!" He thrust his hips a bit and grinned at her.

She grinned as lust, hormones, and power coursed through her body causing her to start bouncing with excitement. "I can't even begin to tell you how exciting this is! I mean you're perfect! I love how beautiful your cock is and every time you say you're willing to serve me I get wetter." She wanted to clap but didn't want to let go of his cock, so she just bounced up and down on the lounge chair instead.

"Can I ask how long you've been into this?" Simon asked curiously.

She paused, taken aback by the question - no one had ever asked her that. "Oh! Yes I guess that's fair! I've always had a feeling of wanting to be in control. I used to have fantasies of chasing down some boy and stripping him naked. I wanted to, like, own their body." She blushed a bit while laughing silently at herself. Her fantasies seemed so basic compared to what she had now.

Simon just nodded, "I think I'd love to be hunted down by you, then stripped naked and brought under your power! That might be a fun game for everyone at some point." He said it casually like he could really make it happen.

She giggled a bit, then shifted so she could straddle him and began grinding herself against his leg, still stroking his cock. "Oh but you're already naked and under my power!" She pointed out.

He grinned and nodded. "Well, as it should be under Mrs Jules roof!" He leaned up on his elbows, "Tell me more about what you like! I really would like to try to make your fantasies come true. I mean, beyond just having a naked slave boy under your control." he grinned, and thrust his hips again causing her to purr.

She shook her head and giggled, "Okay. So I can't believe I'm going to tell you this but it's not like you're hiding anything from me! Just don't laugh okay?" He nodded eagerly, and she took a deep breath "Okay, one of my favorite fantasies was capturing a boy and then training him to not just be a slave but like a horse. Like, I could ride him like a horse. Or like having a few boys that I could tie together and have them take me around town in a carriage like pack animals. All the woman would be powerful and mighty and all the boys would serve us as naked slaves." She continued to grind herself against him as she was stroking him with more and more force. He groaned as he was getting ready to cum again, laying back on the lounge chair as Lizzy used his body for her pleasure.

"Why would I laugh? That's an incredible fantasy!" He managed to get out as he tried to keep himself from cumming.

Lizzy didn't notice as she inched herself up his leg till she was grinding down on his cock, she continued to guide Simon through her fantasy. "I would even fantasize about having them please each other - having them stroke each other off for me to watch." Simon nodded, unable to speak as he was getting closer to cumming as she shared her fantasies - and he could feel her wetness through her bathing suit as she used his cock to masturbate. "I love the idea of two naked slaves giving each other hand jobs in front of me. Or even blow jobs."

He moaned, "Oh god. You'd make them wear their cum too right?" Her body was perfect as she rode him.

Lizzy was so horny right now as she gushed on about her fantasies and something switched in her, "Oh fuck yeah. The girls in my class would talk about how their boyfriends all wanted to give them facials. I loved the idea of them facializing each other." She could feel him building towards an orgasm, "Are you about to cum as I'm telling you about all this?" She was so excited.

"Yeah your fantasies are super hot!" He moaned and was thrusting his hips into her, unable to move as much as she was straddling his body.

She gripped her thighs harder and kept pushing down on his cock. "Oh god, I want to make you cum. I want you to cum all over yourself!" She pushed his cock down so it was lying hard and rigid over his stomach and leaned over so he could feel her body - clothed in her bathing suit - achingly close to his. "I want you to cum all over yourself for me." She slipped back a bit from sitting right on his cock, and reached down to stroke him staring intently at his cock as he let out a moan and began to cum. She purred to herself as she watched his thick streams of cum pulse out of his cock and land all over his chest, and neck. "So beautiful." She whispered as she was transfixed.

She felt his cock soften in her hands, and leaned back to admire her work. He looked down a bit at himself and grinned, "Is that what you wanted?" She nodded, her brain swimming in a daze of lust and power. She hadn't let go of his cock yet and all of a sudden she knew what she needed. She stood up, shaking with excitement.

"Up." She pulled hard on his cock and he sprang up instantly to his feet. She turned him around, then let go of his cock. "On your knees and close your eyes." He did so immediately without any hesitation, his cum still all over his chest. She sat down in front of him, and immediately took off her bottoms. They were soaked so she put them on his head. He grinned. She then grabbed his head and pulled him up against her pussy. He didn't need instruction and instead started to lick and kiss her. She had never had a guy go down on her, she had always been very self conscious and afraid of it to be honest even without the opportunity to have it happen. But that was now gone. She felt so powerful and in control.

Simon was enthusiastically going down on her, shoving his tongue deep into her, and paying beautiful and caring attention to every edge and fold of her pussy he could find. Lizzy couldn't believe how amazing it felt, and she just leaned back and let her body ride his face, grinding herself into him. She knew she was going to cum, and wanted to enjoy every moment. When it came she curled up, grabbed his head with her hands and pressed herself hard against his face. His tongue responded by probing into her and riding her orgasm as close as possible. She groaned and partially screamed, "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" as she experienced her first oral orgasm and the intensity drove all reason from her mind.

Spent she pushed his head away and leaned back, "That was incredible!"

Simon kept his eyes closed but he grinned, "Mrs Jules trained me herself and her friends give me lots of practice!"

She leaned back in the chair and stretched out while Simon remained on his knees with his eyes closed. "Okay, I need to get dressed." She stood up, "Stand!" she ordered, and she grabbed his cock and walked towards the house, well aware that she had nothing on to cover herself except a bikini top. Her bottoms were soaked and she tossed them casually to the ground. He kept his eyes closed and followed quickly.

She couldn't resist pausing and having him bump into her, his cock pressing into her bare ass. She wiggled a bit causing him to moan. She laughed and turned around to watch him grow hard, putting her face right to cock level. Getting drunk off the power she held as she continued to explore her domain and control over Simon. Once he was sufficiently hard, she took his cock again in hand to lead him to her room.

Lizzy opened her door and led him through. She maneuvered him over to her bed and pushed him back into. He fell back easily, his cock and balls bouncing delightfully. She quickly found a tshirt and skirt to throw on before jumping on the bed "I'm dressed!" she laughed as she boldly just reached out and slapped his cock to make it bounce again "And ready to play!"

He laughed and opened his eyes, leaning up on his elbows so he could watch as she playfully slapped his cock around. She had some sting to her slaps but he found the whole process super erotic. She stopped slapping his cock a bit to focus on his balls, rubbing and holding them. Without looking up she asked, "So did you really like my fantasies or were you just going along cause you were going to cum?"

Simon nodded, "I do! That was incredibly hot. Not just what you're doing but what you want to do!" She was flushed, partly with pleasure and partly with excitement.

"So you'd be my ponyboy? I could ride you?" He grinned and made a neighing sound. She laughed. "Okay! This is absolutely incredible." She was still riding the high of the situation, "I had a friend in high school who always teased me for being single. She'd never believe this. She used to send me pictures of herself being fucked by dudes with captions like 'You gotta get someone to do this to you.'"

Simon laughed, "Take a picture and send it to her!"

She blushed hard and almost choked, "What?! I couldn't!"

Simon shrugged, "Why not? Mrs Jules takes pictures of me all the time to share with her friends! So do her friends! It's awesome!"

Could she? She bit her lip then began to grin. Why couldn't she? Simon was currently her willing plaything. She finally nodded, "Let's do it!"

Simon nodded, "Okay! Let's do it right though." He nodded to get up and Lizzy let go of his balls. He stood up and headed out.

Lizzy quickly stood and followed, "Where are we going?" She didn't mind walking behind, as she enjoyed looking at his ass. But she also quickly realized - she could do far more than look! She quickened her step and gave him a pinch. He laughed a bit so she did it again, then blatantly slapped and groped his ass. "I love slapping your ass!"

"I can tell! We're going to go get some of stuff Mrs. Jules has for me. That way you can have me tied up on your bed and obviously at your mercy." Lizzy's eyes went wide with excitement.

"Okay, I'm totally on board with this. I can't wait to send her pictures of your cock under my control!" She was hoping up and down in excitement. Simon went into a closet near the living room and bent over to start looking through some boxes. Lizzy grinned and gave him a good smack on the ass. "Good boy!"

He yelped a bit in shock, "Lizzy! You can't just do one spank!" He grinned and thrust his butt up into the air and she gave him another spank. Then another. Then she just started rubbing his ass with her hands and enjoying the feel of his beautiful body under her palms. He grinned and went back to searching through the boxes while she squeezed his ass. "Mrs. Jules likes to reach between my legs to grab my balls too."

"Oh! That does sound fun!" She tried it and laughed as he moaned unable to straighten up as she gripped his sack. He finally started pulling out handcuffs, rope, and even a riding crop. Lizzy let go of him to scoop up the crop. "She whips you with this?" He grabbed the handcuffs and partially put them on, then wrapped the rope over his shoulder.

He nodded, "Sometimes!" he glanced around at the other stuff and then nodded, "I think that will do!" He smiled and turned to straighten up.

She paused not letting him leave the closet. "I want to ride you back to my room!" She smiled broadly holding the riding crop and using it to lightly tap his cock.

He grinned, "On all fours or piggyback?"

"Piggyback!" He turned and squatted down and she quickly jumped up. He grunted a bit but got his arms around her legs. He stood up and she wrapped her left hand in his hair for balance. "Okay! I'll use the crop to give you directions! On the ass is to back up. I'll squeeze my thighs for you to go forward. Slapping your cock on the left means to turn left. Slapping it on the right means to turn right!" He nodded. "Giddy up!" She shouted as she slapped his ass. He immediately backed up out of the closet. She slapped the left side of his cock and he turned towards the living room and then squeezed her thighs.

She didn't take him back to her room right away, instead heading back outside and looping through the backyard. She was giggling and laughing the entire time. They finally headed back towards the house and then to her room. She reluctantly dismounted, and pushed him back down onto the bed, the handcuffs jingling. He eagerly fell back and quickly spread his arms out. Lizzy jumped up on the bed and grabbed each cuff and secured them to her bed frame. She then grabbed the rope and went down to his feet.

She was aware she wasn't wearing panties under her skirt, but he wasn't. So she made sure to enlighten him by sitting up on his chest, hiking up her skirt, and slipping down his body so he could feel her heat and wetness. He groaned in pleasure, and she was sure his cock was growing even harder. She grinned, loving the disparity between her clothed body and his total nakedness.

She quickly tied off his ankles, wrapping the rope two or three times around, then sliding it under the bed and up the other side to wrap his opposite leg. Once he was perfectly trussed, she paused and admired her handy work. It wasn't the fanciest rope work but it was rope work on a naked man in her bed with his rock hard cock at her disposal. She grabbed her phone, "Hey Maria." She began to text, "Remember when you said I'd never get a man?" She hit send, then aimed her phone at Simon. He smiled and she took the picture.

Maria responded, "Oh girl! I was just teasing you! You finally dating someone?" Lizzy did some quick edits to the picture and hit send.

She quickly typed, "Yeah you could say that." Then waited. While she waited she snapped a few more quick shots, almost all focused on his cock. She winked at Simon, "Those are for when I'm at school!" He grinned. Her phone buzzed.

She opened the text "OMG THERE IS NO WAY! YOU GOT THAT OFF THE WEB!" She laughed and lay down next to Simon to show him the reaction. She grinned and took a selfie and sent that. Buzz! "HOLY SHIT GO GIRL!" Lizzy laughed and kissed Simon.

"Thank you for this."

"Oh you're welcome! Take a new selfie but while holding my cock!"

Lizzy immediately shifted position and did that. Grabbing his dick and pretending to bite it while taking another selfie. Then she grabbed his balls and repeated it. She sent them off, typing "Yeah I've got him by the balls!"

Maria started blowing up her phone with shocked reactions and applause. Lizzy was so excited, she responded for a bit while snuggling up against Simon. She didn't want to untie him. She liked this, and he wasn't complaining. Not even when Mrs. Jules pulled up in her car.

Lizzy jumped up and went to go untie Simon when she heard the car door shut. Simon stopped her with a frown, "What are you doing?"

"Well.. Mrs. Jules.." it took her a second, "Would expect me to be enjoying you as a slave. Okay I'm still getting used to this!" She raised her hands in mock defeat and Simon laughed.

Mrs. Jules came into the house. "Simon! Lizzy! I'm home!"

Lizzy got up and went out to see her, running down the hall to give this woman who was like an aunt an incredible hug. So hard and so fast that Mrs Jules stumbled back a bit and exclaimed, "What was that for?!" She laughed as Lizzy squeezed then broke off.

"For this. For letting me stay here. For being who you are and being amazing." She gushed, she was so happy.

Mrs Jules shook her head. "Where is Simon?" She asked, curious.

Lizzy stopped and blushed a bit, "Well, he's a bit tied up." She then grinned, "As in tied up to my bed. I found out everything."

Mrs Jules paused, immediately concerned but also confused. "You did?"

Lizzy nodded, "Yes. I did. And I can't begin to tell you how thankful and grateful I am."

Mrs. Jules was relieved, and took a moment to collect herself. "I see I do owe Simon some money." She shook her head ruefully. Now it was Lizzy's turn to be confused. Mrs. Jules strode off purposefully towards Lizzy's room and walked in with a wide grin to see Simon naked and tied up. Lizzy followed closely behind. Mrs. Jules sat down next to Simon and gave his cock a gentle pat. "You were right." Mrs. Jules rolled her eyes.

Lizzy frowned, "He was?"

Simon nodded, "I was! That very first day I noticed you eying me. Then I noticed how whenever I went to shower you would always try to time it so you'd catch me walking out of the shower. You also seemed to get pretty bothered whenever I did what you said. So I told Mrs. Jules I had a suspicion you might be into having a naked boy toy." He beamed with pride at his thoughts.

Mrs. Jules shook her head, "What he didn't tell you is that he would finish his showers easily within five minutes, then wait for you to hop on the stairs. Once he heard you on the stairs he'd shut the shower off and casually walk out with a loose towel on." She gave his cock a slap and gave him a dark look, "Which Jennifer might rule was cheating."

12