New Journeys Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laughed, "She didn't have to come up the stairs every time I went for a shower! I showered twice in one day to test her!"

Lizzy blushed, "Was I really that obvious?"

Mrs. Jules shook her head, "Oh don't blush dear. It's perfectly natural and completely okay to be into the idea of seeing naked men."

Simon interrupted, "It's more than that! She has some incredibly hot fantasies!"

Lizzy giggled, "Well, you did cum when I told you about them!"

Mrs Jules grinned, "He loves it when we make him cum. He loves it even more when we make him make us cum!" she laughed, "But tell me about what you're into!"

So Lizzy explained about having pony boys and making them give each other hand jobs and blow jobs. Mrs. Jules nodded as if it was perfectly natural for her to want to do those things. So Lizzy went further to test the water, "I've always wanted to capture a slave for myself. Like go chase a slave down and take him forcefully. I know it's a darker fantasy, but I really want that." She gushed and blushed at the same time. She was expecting to be judged.

"Oh like a bambi hunt but the other way? Yeah that could be very exciting!" Mrs Jules smiled at the new treasure sitting before her - a budding domme with some exciting ideas. "That would be fun to arrange. Have the boys run off naked into the woods, and we chase them down and capture them to be our personal slaves." Mrs Jules was casually stroking Simon which caused Lizzy to stare, she loved the casual way Mrs Jules just blatantly took his cock in her hand. "What do you think Simon?"

"I think it would be fun!" He said, "Frankly I love how it's a whole new level of ownership and possession. Really good idea Lizzy!"

Lizzy breathed a bit, "Thanks Simon!" She grinned, "I was afraid you guys would think it's to violent or something."

Mrs Jules laughed, "Simon loves objectification and what comes with it, which sometimes means spankings or being whipped or paddled for the pleasure of one of my friends." She winked at Lizzy, "And myself once in a while. Who doesn't like watching a cock bounce back and force as you slap it?" She proceeded to demonstrate, rapidly slapping Simon's thick cock to make it bounce and slap against his thighs. Lizzy laughed. "Don't hesitate to join in!" Mrs Jules winked.

"Oh! Yes!" She reached out and slapped his cock as well. "I love doing this! And this..." she slapped his cock again then grabbed his balls to pull them up causing Simon to groan. "I love the feeling of grabbing him by the balls."

Mrs Jules nodded, "It feels amazing. First time I ever got Simon out of his pants I grabbed him by the balls." She grinned, "I love it. They're so sensitive, and when you hold him there he knows who owns him." She reached down and traced her finger nail over Simon's straining balls. "Right?"

Simon moaned at the sensation of two woman using him, his body melting at their touch. That was about the best he could get out. Mrs Jules laughed.

"See? Completely ours to play with!" Mrs Jules stood "Let's get our boy toy out to the kitchen. If you liked his cooking before, wait till you get waited on hand and foot by him naked!" Mrs. Jules stood and Lizzy quickly untied Simon, who stood up. "Lizzy, why don't you guide Simon to the kitchen by his cock?"

Lizzy grinned, "Gladly! Come on Simon!" She grabbed his cock and quickly pulled him along.

Simon was in heaven, as he was pulled through the house with Mrs Jules walking behind to greatly enjoy Simon's firm ass as it bounced along. She loved sharing his body, and was so excited that his naked submission was going to be on full display all summer.

In the kitchen, Simon got to work making dinner as Lizzy watched enthralled. "See? I told you! Look at that beautiful body, what isn't there to enjoy? Nude men are beautiful." Mrs Jules explained, returning to Lizzy's initial hang ups. "If you're enjoying watching his cock bounce up and down, and he enjoys you watching - or even making it bounce, then what's wrong with that?"

Lizzy shook her head, "Nothing I guess, and you're right, I love watching. His cock. His ass. God the way his muscles stretch taught and flex." She began purring to herself. Mrs Jules grinned.

"Naked men are amazing. I'm so glad you're into this." Lizzy nodded but her eyes never wavered from Simon's body.

Simon served with his usual flair, and both woman began eating. Mrs. Jules grinned as Lizzy casually reached up to fondle Simon's cock as he served her dinner. "Lizzy, can you pass the salt and the cock?" She asked politely.

Lizzy smothered a laugh and picked up the salt, handing it to Simon she patted him on the butt to send him over. "Of course!" She said in a mock accent.

Mrs. Jules started stroking Simon's cock while eating. "Delicious Simon! You did so well!" She smiled up and stared at his cock while stroking it.

Lizzy ate a few bites more watching and then grinned, "Excuse me, could you pass the cock as well?" She asked, trying to keep her voice sounding calm.

Mrs. Jules nodded pleasantly, "My dear you must only ask!" She let go of Simon and pushed him towards Lizzy.

He walked back in a daze, the level of objectification short circuiting his brain and causing his cock to become rock solid and massive. He was dripping pre-cum due to his excitement and how well both Lizzy and Mrs. Jules were handling him. Both continued to pass him back and forth, pretending he was just one more condiment for the table. As both finished eating, Mrs Jules had Simon stand in the middle. She came up on one side, and gestured Lizzy to join her on his other side. She took his cock and had Lizzy take his balls, then she began to work his cock till he began to shoot his load all over the table. It happened quickly, as he had been edged and teased for some time, and as he stood there panting between the two women, Mrs. Jules patted him on his ass, "Be a dear and get this all cleaned up! Then don't forget to eat!"

Lizzy grinned and gave him a more powerful slap on the ass, "At my feet!" She turned and walked into the living room to sit on the couch. Mrs Jules joined her. Simon quickly cleaned up the dishes and his cum, then came running with his own dinner, his more flaccid cock bouncing up and down. Lizzy giggled, "I'm sorry but I love watching his cock bouncing all over the place all soft!"

Simon grinned and sat quickly on the floor. Lizzy put her feet into his lap, enjoying the sensation of his naked body under her heels. Simon started eating, "Thank you for the compliment! Not many guys hear woman say they love their cocks soft."

Lizzy smiled, "I just love your cock! I could look at it all day!"

Mrs Jules grinned, "And so you shall! I'll make sure to get you the webcam link so when you're at school and he's working, you can look at his cock and send him commands! My friends love it!"

Lizzy nodded eagerly, "I can't wait!"

Simon finished eating and Lizzy was using her toes to casually play with his cock, causing it to stir which made her smile. She loved watching his cock grow stiff and erect. Simon stood up causing his now fully erect cock to bounce wonderfully as he gathered his plates and went to the kitchen. She heard him turn on the water and start to wash the dishes.

"How are you enjoying your first day with a boy toy?" Mrs Jules asked with a wicked grin.

Lizzy sat up and slapped the couch, "This is amazing!" She was beaming. "I don't even want to go back to school."

Mrs Jules laughed, "I understand. But I need a drink and have an overwhelming urge to make that boy toy cum all over the kitchen." She stood up casually and walked out to the kitchen. Lizzy followed, watching with awe as her mom's friend casually walked up to Simon and took his cock in hand like she owned it. Then Lizzy realized.. they do own it! Simon wants them to own it. She was soaking wet watching as Mrs. Jules casually stroked his member, watching in a trance as this completely naked man was skillfully handled by a beautiful and fully clothed woman.

As he started to cum, Mrs Jules aimed his cock towards Lizzy with a wink. She got a perfect view of his pulsing cum as it splattered out all over the floor. "Lizzy, I think I'm going to take my boy toy to bed and put this magnificent cock to work pleasing my pussy." Lizzy nodded as if this was the most normal conversation to have. She led Simon away by the cock, and he winked at her as he was pulled along.

Lizzy quickly retreated to her own room to masturbate as hard as she could.

****

Lizzy woke up to a beautiful morning. She had never slept as well as she did last night, and was completely rested. She grabbed her phone and saw some messages but nothing urgent. She flipped to her pictures and started flipping through all the ones she had taken yesterday. As she flipped through, her fingers casually traced down her body to her pussy and she began to finger herself as she remembered everything that happened yesterday.

Enjoying the pictures, she didn't at first hear the slight tap at the door. When it was a little louder with a hesitant "Lizzy?" from Simon on the other side she realized he was there, and jumped out of bed in a start.

"One second!" She said, grabbing a long tshirt to shrug on. She pulled on a pair of panties and opened the door. Simon was waiting and smiled, completely naked just like yesterday, which she still couldn't believe. "I'm glad you're here! In person is always better than pictures!" She reached out to grab his cock - still, for some reason, expecting resistance but he just smiled and didn't even try to dodge her hand. She dragged him into the room by his cock and then pushed him up to the wall so she could kiss him. "And I woke up very horny."

Simon kissed her back, while she squeezed and stroked his cock. "What do you want me to do?" He asked in between her aggressive kisses.

She shuddered in pleasure at hearing those words. "I want to ride you." She turned towards the bed and Simon almost threw himself down on it he moved so quickly, his cock pointing straight up. He gestured towards the bed side stand and she nodded, grabbing one of the condoms her mom insisted she keep her there. Simon easily opened it and slipped it on, while she pulled her panties off. Her tshirt was long enough to keep her covered and she eagerly climbed up on him. Panting with excitement, one hand pressing down on his chest, she guided him into her and began to slowly ride up and down, her pussy was soaked and made it easy for herself to fit him. She was going slow and deep, fully enjoying his thickness - her first real cock. She closed her eyes, and savored the moment. Simon was very good, keeping focused on not cumming and letting Lizzy enjoy the moment.

She slowly began to go faster and faster grinding her hips down on his cock. As she went faster she began to moan and panted out, "Fuck fuck fuck." As she took completely advantage of Simon, switching her grip from his chest to his wrists holding him down and riding the power of her domination over his body. She groaned hard and thrust herself down one last time, orgasming hard as her pussy clamped down on the thick cock she had inside of her. "Oh God yes, oh God" she panted out as curled in around her groin.

She collapsed off of Simon and fell to the side, his cock was soaked in the condom, but limp. "Oh you came?" She asked almost disinterested, still focused on how amazing she felt.

He grinned, "Yes, of course, that was incredible!"

"By the way, what were you knocking for?" She asked trailing her hand up and down his bare torso, enjoying his soft skin and muscles.

"Oh Mrs Jules wanted to know if you were up for breakfast!" Simon smiled. "Also, do you mind if I take off this condom or do you want too?"

Lizzy grinned and pulled it off, giggling at how soaked he was from her. "I think we should head down like this." Simon nodded and got out of the bed, he stretched and stood while Lizzy marveled at how full the condom was. She had a mischievous idea and slipped across the bed and slapped the wet condom against his ass. He jumped a bit and laughed. She casually tossed the condom into the trash and gave him a bare handed slap, "Let's go eat!"

12