New Journeys, Prologue & Ch. 01

Story Info
Lizzy walks her own path of discovery into CFnm.
7.2k words
4.75
4.7k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 12/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth - to her mom, Lizzy to her few friends - leaned back in her chair. It was a Friday night and much to her mother's continued dismay, she was home in comfy PJs instead of out being social with a large friend circle. It wasn't that she didn't want to have a large friend's circle, she just found it difficult. She had a hard time connecting with her peers, and from what she could tell, them wanting to hang out with her. She hadn't even had a boyfriend -- not from lack of interest. Hardly that! She was very interested. But, until recently, Lizzy just had never been able to break into the popular circle.

And even now, with all the change happening around her -- she wasn't sure what to do. But right near her window sat a fairly thick envelope from a school hundreds of miles away that may or may not be her admission into a program she thought she really wanted. But her hesitation was driven by something new. A year ago, she would have ripped it open eagerly, hoping for permission to flee her town and get out into the world.

All of that changed this past September. Her mom said activities would help her application so she had joined the Yearbook committee. She had some talent with a camera, and so was set with taking pictures of all the groups and milestones for her class. She was hoping that doing yearbook combined with some of her computer science and robotics challenges would round her out a bit and make her more inviting to her top choices for college. So she grabbed her camera and she went to the Chess club finals, and got some great shots during various pep rallies. She captured the winning goal of the woman's soccer team against their arch rivals and it was blown up into a poster and hung in the front hall -- her name in bold right across the bottom.

That fantastic shot of one of the most popular Senior women in class -- powerful and already charging forward to seize her life - brought her more invites. More soccer matches, football matches, swim meets... and two weeks ago, the swim team championship bonfire celebration.

She had been invited to tag along, her camera in tow and got shots of the Senior team celebrating, the bonfire, even a speech given by one of the Senior boys - all adults on the verge of the next great steps of their lives. Lizzy had gone to most of their meets and had developed a serious interest in the team. She had been well aware of their tight speedos and amazing bodies and how much she wanted to undress them. Attending these events had made her very much aware of her own desires. She went out of her way to get close up shots then talk to the young men while they stood their wet and pretty much naked in front of her. More than a few of her photos had to be deleted because they were very close up on their bulges. She would fantasize about tearing their speedos off and getting to see what was so desperately close to her. Eighteen years and the closest she had gotten was health class. It was torture, but very exciting torture.

So then as the night progressed, things got a bit more wild, and as Lizzy continued to take pictures suddenly a bunch of guys dropped their pants and ran naked past her camera. She was shocked at first. More guys got naked and were running back and forth screaming. She stated loudly "I'm going to keep taking pictures!" and this was met with cheers with guys running over to jump in front of her camera. She didn't know what came over her but she started telling them how to pose for her, first with please and then more demanding. They did everything she asked.

That night had changed everything for her. She had come home in a trance, her hands had shaken as she had struggled to get the USB cord into her camera and upload the pictures. And there they were, all the boys she had fantasized about, naked and as she went through the camera roll - doing what she wanted. Every night since then she had masturbated to those images, pushing her vibrator to the extreme. But it wasn't their naked bodies that she found enticing -- though she absolutely was enthralled with looking at their cocks and balls and the wide variety that had been on display that evening. No, it was how they did what she asked without question. It was intoxicating.

And frustrating. She wanted that experience again, but now there was a letter on her desk. It was her dream university. But maybe her dreams had changed? She finally grabbed it, ignoring the fact that she was getting wet again thinking about those pictures hidden safely on her computer. She tore it open, not even realizing she was holding her breath, and saw the congratulations right at the top.

She knew she had to tell her mom, and she knew she had to be excited. She'd go back through those images one more time first though.

**** Chapter 1

Mrs. Jules had eagerly counted down the days towards Simon finishing his Spring semester. She had a calendar up on her fridge with the last final day circled in red with "NAKED BOY TOY SUMMER!" written in lipstick. He had been very obedient all year, staying completely naked when he was alone and always being ready and willing to send her or her friends who were aware of their little arrangement naked pictures of himself. When they could they got together for a day or weekend, but she wanted more. She loved having that cock completely under her control and power. And today that cock would be coming home for the whole summer!

Her phone rang, it was Simon. "Hello Mistress!" He started eagerly.

"Hey Simon! I was just thinking about you!"

He laughed, "I bet you were. I just finished my last final and I cannot wait for you to come pick me up!"

She giggled, "How excited are you?"

"Oh I'm so excited. A full summer completely naked with you and your friends?! I can't wait. I have so many things I want to do with you!" He was bubbling with excitement. "For example, we should absolutely use my cock for a ring toss game! Oh! And I was thinking a naked pool party where your friends could come over wearing sexy swim wear and I can serve the party totally naked!"

Mrs. Jules laughed, "That does sound lovely. Maybe even invite a few more boy toys over!" She was specifically thinking about another young man one of her friends had started hooking up with. While he wasn't as large as Simon, he enjoyed the whole CFNM dynamic and had no problem being naked with other men. Simon and he had gotten along well during the New Years Eve party.

"Oh that would be great! I love watching you enjoy other cocks. It's so hot! I wish we could find more!" Both had struggled in this area. While many guys would send Mrs. Jules their cocks online getting them to show up at the house for a naked weekend had proven to be much different. Mrs. Jules realized just how lucky she had it with Simon, and this was honestly one of the reasons she was so into him. What was supposed to be a fling was starting to look more and more long term.

"I know! So where are you?" She sat down on the edge of a chair, already wet.

"Getting into my room now!" She could hear him put the phone down and put it on speaker. "Can you still hear me?" She breathed out a yes. "Good! I'm already got my shoes and shirt off, pants are quickly following! No underwear of course!" A brief pause as she heard clothing get thrown around "And now I'm completely naked and yes my cock is absolutely hard for you."

Mrs. Jules grinned, "Good! I want you to edge for me a bit, stroke that magnificent thick shaft of yours but don't you dare cum until I get there. We'll have to figure out how to get it under control so you can get into my car, but you are absolutely NOT to cum!"

He panted, "Yes Ma'am!" and she hung up. She was wet and eager to get her boy toy back into her clutches.

****

Simon kept himself good and hard for the next hour as he waited for Mrs. Jules to come and get him, his precum enticing him to break his word but his will remained strong. He knew how much she enjoyed watching him cum and didn't want to take that away from her. He couldn't wait. He had also been counting down the days, barely able to hold it together. Other than his computer and a very light suitcase, all of his possessions had been packed up and put into storage that morning. He was excited to spend the entire summer as her personal naked servant, to the point that the raw anticipation of stripping away his clothes in her driveway was keeping his cock hard and eager for release. Which was fine, Mrs. Jules loved to be greeted with him in this state.

He had told his parents that he had a job that was going to keep him on campus. This was technically true, Mrs Jules friend Jennifer owned a business with her husband, and he was more than happy to have Simon work on some files when Mrs Jules had to work. He had already set up a computer at her house for Simon to work on while she was away. This computer also had a few extra cameras so Jennifer or any of Mrs Jules friends could check in whenever he was working to make sure he was still completely naked. So that gave him the entire summer to be Mrs Jules naked boy toy, and he just couldn't wait.

His phone beeped - she was downstairs! He quickly ran to the panel by his dorm room door and buzzed her in. He unlocked the door and waited, super excited and incredibly hard. His balls were aching for her touch and he couldn't wait for her to look him over as she did on a visit, drinking in his whole body and verbally commenting on his cock.

He heard her footsteps in the hallway, as soon as they paused outside of his door he opened it and she stood there smiling. "Simon! You look eager to get out of here!" she said with a wink. She stepped in and grabbed his cock while closing the door. "And I can't wait to get my boy toy back home." She leaned in and gave him a kiss which he returned eagerly.

"I have been so excited all week!"

"Me too! I can't wait till we get back, but I still want to enjoy this a bit." She pushed him back and didn't stop till she got him up against the wall kissing his neck and squeezing his cock. "I've missed having this at my beck and call." She ran her hand slowly up and down his shaft, getting soaked as she marveled at the size and girth of his penis. "It never gets old."

He leaned into the wall and moaned as she took over his cock. He could feel her breasts pushing against his naked body, and her perfume was intoxicating to his mind. He could barely think straight as she whispered against him, urging him to thrust his hips against her hand as she began to jerk him harder and harder. "I want you to empty your balls for me." She urged him, her voice slightly higher pitch as she began jerking harder and harder, her other hand pushing him against the wall. "Cum like the boy toy you are!"

Calling him a boy toy was the trigger. It was the fastest way to get him to slip straight into ecstasy and lose his mind. He started cumming and she squeezed harder on his cock, feeling it pulse as ropes of white cum shot out onto the floor. She was always impressed with his loads, and as he started to sputter out she giggled, "You might want to clean that up!" She gave his balls a squeeze and kissed him on the cheek.

"Oh yeah!" he got some tissue from the bathroom and cleaned up the cum, pattering around completely naked with his now softer cock bouncing all over the place was simply delightful for Mrs. Jules.

"I can't wait to see you doing this at my house!" She quipped. "And with all my friends coming by I have a feeling you'll be doing a lot of cleaning!"

He laughed, "I hope I can keep up!"

"Oh I think you'll do great. You are absolutely full of cum." She walked over to him as he finished and he turned around to her. She put her arms around him and started squeezing his ass while grinning up at him. They made out for a bit, and her hands found their way back to his cock, which she started stroking. He was hard instantly, always ready to please her. "Speaking of which, I think I'm going to have to get this beast back under control! There is no way you could shove this into a pair of pants!" she giggled. "Besides which it would be a waste of such a beautiful erection."

She meant it too. She adored his cock. It was thick, long, and always so eager to please her. She loved the feel of it in her hands, it's warmth and rigidness. She loved the feeling of power it gave her to hold him, to squeeze him, and to feel his body respond in all the right ways. She loved to cup his balls and feel their weight and density in her hands, to roll them and rub them and feel them as she brings him to an orgasm. His young body was art, and she was absolutely a collector.

He groaned again as she continued to work his penis, crouching down in front of him to kiss his shaft and lick it, enjoying the taste of his cum that was still there. He was clean shaven, keeping his beautiful balls always smooth and available to her. "Why don't you lie down and I'll put this erection to very good use?" She suggested with a smile. He dropped so fast, she wasn't certain when he was still standing! He loved it when she rode his cock, and absolutely couldn't wait.

Reaching into her purse she got out a condom and expertly put it on his shaft. She hiked up her skirt -- not enough for him to see of course, and shifted her panties to the side. She guided him up into her and began to ride his cock, her wet pussy eagerly accepting as much of his shaft as it could. She groaned and squeezed his chest as she rode him with the edge of her skirt teasing his body and her bra and blouse keeping her tits well hidden away from his eyes. She loved it. Knowing how eager he was to see her naked and knowing how much it got him off knowing that he never would see her.

She was getting close to an orgasm, and she started riding him harder, grinding down on his eager body her hands clawing their way down his chest as she relished in fullness and pleasure engulfing her body. It was like a dildo carved of granite and absolutely under her power and control. As she forced herself down as far as she would go she let out a deep moan as the first wave of her orgasm pounded through her. She rode that wave as long as she could, grinding on his cock as he started to cum inside of her. Finally, spent and satisfied she pulled off of him. "Let's get you cleaned up!" He grinned!

Getting ready to leave didn't take long. Simon was, as always, uncomfortable in the pants and shirt. Mrs. Jules laughed at his discomfort "It's just till we're on the road and you can get those pants right off." He rolled his eyes at her and stuck out his tongue. "Oh so mature!" He laughed.

"Is it my fault I was just built to be your naked little plaything?" He laughed as he scoped up his bags.

"Little?!" She said with mock shock. "Hun, we need to have a discussion about measurements." He laughed. They loaded the car and quickly got out on the road. "Okay I want you to do me a favor!" she grinned.

"What?"

"Stay completely clothed in the car for now. I want to strip you naked in my driveway!" He groaned. It would be easily 30 or more minutes till he could get his pants off?! Well, if Mrs. Jules felt like following speed limits, which she didn't do. In record time they screeched into her drive way. Simon grinned and it made him happy that Mrs. Jules was eager for him to get naked as he was. They both got out of the car as quick as they could.

Mrs. Jules was true to her word, grabbing Simon and pushing him into the center of the driveway. Her eyes were filled with lust as she ripped his shirt off then forcibly ripped his pants down licking her lips as his hard erection began bouncing erratically from the force. She tapped his legs one at a time to remove his shoes, tossing all his clothing casually into the yard. She reached out to grab his cock and pull him towards her like it was his leash. "Welcome home!" she murmured as she grabbed him for a kiss.

After making out in the drive way, she led him into the house as she always did, firmly gripping his cock and pulling him where she wanted to go. They went inside and she headed towards the couch. She pulled him right close then put her hands on his shoulders to guide him down into the center of the couch. She was all smiles as he moved easily under her guidance and direction. "Hands!" She commanded, and he eagerly held out his arms. She took his arms and pushed them apart along the top of the couch then straddled his lap, her skirt providing a very thin barrier between his erection and her body. She leaned forward so her breasts pushed right up against his chest causing him to groan in pleasure, then leaned to her left so she dragged her breasts along his body. She pulled out a new pair of restraints, silk rope and tassles to tease the skin, and slowly wrapped it around his wrists once, then twice, then a third time before tying it off.

"Ooo that feels amazing!" He said as she slid her body over his to his right arm and did the same thing. She giggled.

"I know you'd love it! You love silk restraints!" He nodded eagerly. "Now you're going to love this!"

She slowly began to slide down his body, keeping her breasts firmly pressed against him the entire time. He was aching with pleasure and anticipation as she pressed against his fully engorged cock, rocking up and down to stimulate a tit job. He moaned and closed his eyes, obviously fantasying about just that. She grinned and went further, but not before planting a little kiss on the very tip of his poor penis. "For luck!" she winked.

"Fuck!" he said, and she giggled and gave his cock a playful slap. He groaned in pure pleasure as she dropped to the floor and pulled out more silk restraints, tying his ankles down as well, taking the time to tickle his feet with the tassles hanging off the sturdy rope as she ran it up his shins. She used the end of each rope to tickle his balls a bit too, before finishing off each ankle carefully wrapped and knotted.

She then went back up to his lap, leaning in to kiss as he got hornier and hornier. He loved it when she tied him up especially if a leash was involved. They were making out and she was grinding against him when the phone rang. "Fuck!" She said, which got a laugh from Simon. They both ignored it but whomever it was called back.

"Take it." Simon said, "I'm not going anywhere." He winked.

Mrs. Jules laughed. "No you are not!" She reached over and grabbed her phone. Picking it up, with a weary "Hello?" She sat back down next to Simon and began to fondle his cock. She put the phone on speaker.

"Hey there, it's Catherine!" Mrs. Jules looked mildly shocked. "I know we haven't spoken in a while but I was hoping you might help me with a problem!"

Mrs. Jules, "Umm, yeah of course. One second!" She put the phone on mute. "Catherine is my old roommate from my University days. This might be important, I'm sorry." He nodded and they kissed. She clicked mute again, "Okay I'm back. Sorry I wanted to make sure my project was secure." She winked and Simon rolled his eyes.

"Okay do you remember Elizabeth?"

"Your daughter? Yes! How old is she now? 16 or 17?"

"Eighteen!" Catherine said, her voice obviously full of pride. "In fact she is just finishing up high school and got accepted to University! In fact, she got her dream school!"

Mrs Jules continued stroking Simon as she talked with her friend, "Oh that's wonderful news!"

"It is! It is! But for some reason she delayed letting me know she got in. She's always been a bit shy and I think she kind of froze at the thought of moving so far away. That delay has caused a problem -- student housing is full and she doesn't have enough scholarships to cover rent in that area."

Mrs. Jules saw where this was going and stopped stroking Simon. She sat up rigid. "Oh! OH! You were hoping I could put her up in one of my spare rooms?"

Catherine gushed, "I was yes, and we can pay! We absolutely could pay some rent but the idea of her living with strangers is to concerning and we'll make it worth it for you and she's a good kid and..."

12