New Journeys, Prologue & Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs Jules stopped her. Her brain was scambling, but she knew what she had to do "It's fine! It's fine! I can absolutely make that work. So when in September would she be coming? Labor day weekend?"

"Well, that's the thing. Part of her program is a work study in a lab, and the researcher in charge needs her to start in the lab starting in the next week or two. That's why I called. I know this is last minute and completely unexpected and if you say no, I get it..."

Mrs Jules winced and Simon had to do everything in his power not to scream out "NO!" But Mrs Jules rallied. "Well I kind of took in a renter for the summer. A young man from a local college has a job with my friend Jennifer's husband and needed a place to stay. I mean we have room, but are you okay with that?"

Mrs Jules was hoping she'd be aghast. "Oh! That's wonderful! A nice young man might do Elizabeth some good!" Mrs. Jules hopes were quickly dashed.

"Oh! Okay well.. I guess we'll talk soon." Mrs. Jules hung up.

"What?" Simon asked a bit in shock.

Mrs. Jules turned to him, "I'm so sorry. I know how much you were looking forward to this summer we have planned, but you have to understand Catherine is one of my oldest friends. She has had my back so many times, and has never let me down." Simon nodded, "I had to say yes. At first I thought we'd just lose labor day weekend. I didn't realize the scope. But even then I still had to say yes. Catherine would have taken a bullet for me -- in fact she did once."

Simon sighed, "I'm not mad. I'm a bit disappointed. I was really looking forward to being your naked toy, but this sounds like something you have to do."

Mrs Jules nodded, "It is. And you absolutely have the right to be disappointed. I will do everything I can to make it up to you."

"Can we start with you ravaging my body and telling me how you own my balls?"

Mrs Jules laughed and then growled before reaching down to garb his balls. "You mean these balls right here? With you all tied up and no where to go these are my balls and my cock."

Simon grinned, "Yes ma'am!"

****

Lizzy looked at the long, secluded drive way and brick faced house. She had just gotten out of the Uber with her luggage and was hit by the furnace of a heat wave hitting the area. A young man was walking down towards her wearing fairly boring khakis and a button up shirt. "Hi! You must be Elizabeth! I'm Simon! A pleasure to meet you! Mrs. Jules said you'd be here today and asked if I could help you get settled. She's at work."

She nodded, aware of the situation. "Thank you Simon! It's a pleasure to meet you as well." They shook hands and then he grabbed two of her heavier bags. "You can follow me!"

He walked back towards the house easily lifting the bags, Lizzy glanced at his ass and noticed it was pretty nice. Maybe not as nice as the swim boys, but not bad. She shook her head and followed him, he seemed nice enough. But it had been a long flight and a long drive and she really just wanted to get off.

"I work from my room most days. My boss mostly has me doing data entry and verification. Nothing to hard, but nothing worth paying for more office space." He laughed. And then opened the back door. They walked into a nice house with a surprising lack of decoration on the walls. In fact, they seemed newly painted. "Mrs Jules just repainted! The last few weeks have been pretty busy as she's been getting things ready for you!"

They walked to her room and he opened the door. "It's pretty bare right now, but plenty of room! You can decorate however you'd like! Stay here for a minute and make yourself comfortable, I'll get the rest of your things!" She stepped into the room. It was nice, fairly large with a queen sized bed. She had a desk nook, book shelves, and a closet. Simon had placed her bag with her clothes next to the closet and her bag with some of her things near her desk. As she began to unpack her books and some of her more important treasures he came back with the rest of her things. "All set!" He started putting things where they would be most needed. "What's this?"

He asked holding up a black bag "Toiletries!" She said and blushed a bit -- because her vibrator was in there too. He just nodded. "I'll take these to the bathroom down the hall, follow me and I'll show you where your stuff can go!"

She followed. Simon led her down the hall showing her his room, "Knock any time you need anything!" and then the bathroom. There was a spacious tub and beautiful rainfall shower. Plenty of space. She could see some of his things but plenty of space for hers. "The shower is easy to use!" he said, and proceeded to step up close and turn it on. Water blasted down and he laughed "Oops! Got my shirt wet!" He shook his sleeve a bit but it was obviously soaked.

He sighed, shrugged and took it off. "Give me a second and I'll see if I have another shirt that's clean."

She kind of was shocked. She thought he was pretty plain but damn did he hide a cut body under that shirt. "Oh it's fine. I mean. Sure." She was flustered a bit and blushed. She really wanted to get off. Simon laughed and went into his room. He pulled out a tshirt and got it on without seeming to notice her staring.

"Okay! Let's keep going!"

They moved through the house and he showed her the kitchen, dining room, game room, basement and storage area then finally into the back yard with the beautiful pool.

"And you can go swimming whenever you want! And don't worry, none of the neighbors can see!" She looked around and he was right, the pool area was very secluded with tall trees blocking any views.

"It is really hot. Can I take a swim now?"

He shrugged, "Absolutely! I took the day off to help you settle and if you want to take a swim you can absolutely do so! I'll go make a light lunch for us!"

He went in to the kitchen and started busying himself there while she went up stairs. She got changed into a swim suit and put on a t-shirt. She wasn't ashamed of her body per se, but she didn't feel like the hot girls she felt most guys preferred. It made her self conscious that she had brown hair that was curly instead of wavy blond hair. She went back down to the pool, and sat at the edge to kick her feet in the water.

Simon came out a few minutes later carrying a tray with sandwiches and drinks. He placed it down and waved, "Okay, let me know if you need anything else!" With that he went back inside.

****

The weekend was a blur, Lizzy got herself unpacked and went on a nice shopping excursion with Simon and Mrs. Jules. He was attentive the entire time, carrying their bags, and even helping her unpack. She found herself just telling him where to put things and him doing so with a smile. She found her thoughts going to him shirtless while following her orders, with her fantasies going from shirtless to swim wear in a hurry.

As Sunday night rolled around, Mrs. Jules was watching a documentary in the living room and Simon stated he was going to go take a shower and read a bit. Lizzy followed a bit later, and as she came up the stairs she heard the shower stop. As she walked towards her room she saw the door open and Simon walk out in nothing but a towel. He smiled and waved, before heading into his room without hurry or concern. She waved back watching as the door slowly closed and she saw the towel whip away before the door shut completely.

She suppressed a groan and rushed into her room, and quickly fell into bed, her fingers ready to bring her to orgasm as she thought of Simon leaving that shower with no towel at all.

Lizzy felt something with Simon -- more than any other boy she had ever known. She wasn't a classic beauty: she had short curly brown hair that was often messy. She was tall and lanky, with no chest or ass to speak off. Instead of the gentle curves of the popular girls she was all angles. Despite that, she felt maybe Simon did like her -- even if it was just him being nice.

She had two more orgasms before settling into bed, her fantasies burning into her brain.

This made getting up and going to her new lab exceedingly difficult. She groaned as she dragged herself out of bed, and got dressed. And off to the campus she went. The day passed in a blur as she got herself set up and learning all the rules. It actually helped a bit to distract her from her thoughts, and all that was bubbling up inside of her.

This lasted all week. Night time was difficult with Simon so attentive and seemingly eager to please her and Mrs. Jules. She seemed to take it in hand, but Lizzy was feeling very overwhelmed, with the weekend coming on fast.

****

Mrs. Jules was going out with her friend Jennifer and disappeared early Saturday. The heat was overwhelming, and Lizzy found herself pool side very early. Simon came out a little later with a pitcher of ice tea and glasses. "Hey there Lizzy!" She looked over to see him smiling as he came out, "Would you like an ice tea?"

She smiled and nodded, and he poured out the drinks. "Going for a swim?" She asked.

He shrugged, "Maybe! I'd have to find something to swim in."

She smiled, and kicked her legs a bit, "The water is great!"

He grinned, "I can get changed." She nodded.

"Oh! Yes, of course." He walked away and she sipped on her drink. It was good. And she was thirsty. He came back in swim trunks a few moments later and sat near her at the pool edge. She thanked him for the drinks. Despite how comfortable the situation was, and how nice Simon was she was nervous being so close. He pulled off his shirt casually and she again caught herself admiring his body.

"It's going to be hot all weekend so enjoy this while you can." He grinned.

"Do you like swimming?" She asked, looking at him.

He nodded, "Yes, I do. Especially when it's hot and sticky like this and your shirt just constricts you."

They talked for a bit, as it was getting hotter. Simon asked if she would mind if he went in. She shook her head, she had woken up horny as hell and was planning on admiring his body. He pushed himself into the water and went under swimming a bit out before coming back up. "God that's refreshing." He started to swim some laps. The pool was large, so it took him a bit. She noticed absently his style wasn't that good but she did like the way his wet shorts clung to his body. Within a short time he came swimming back up to her.

He swam back and leaned against the edge, "Whew that was a bit of a work out."

She smiled, "You're good but your form is sloppy you had to work extra hard for every stroke."

He laughed, "Do you coach swimming?"

She shook her head, "No but I spent a lot of time with my high school swim team. They won a fair few championships and I was on the yearbook committee so I'd go to meets, talk to the team, take pictures. I picked up a few things."

Simon was impressed, "Oh wow! That is cool! Like what?"

She grinned and she didn't know if it was the heat or the fact that she was sleep deprived said "Well, your shorts are causing to much drag, you should lose em!"

He laughed, "What did your swim team swim naked?" She wasn't sure but he didn't seem to object to the idea. She tried to push a bit.

"Almost! Those speedos hid nothing!" And she burst out laughing. He grinned.

"Tell me more!"

She didn't know why but she did, telling him all about the party and the pictures. He was enthralled and seemed to be hanging on to her every word. He laughed as she described how the boys started stripping and seemed to enjoy the part where she started getting them to pose.

"Oh wow, what an amazing story!" He shook his head and pulled himself out of the water to sit next to her, his wet shorts eagerly clinging to his body and giving her a very good impression of his size.

"Really? You think so?" she asked. She was hoping that he wasn't kidding.

"Yes! That must have been so much fun for you!" He grinned, "Having all those guys dancing to your tune, I bet that must have been a rush!"

She nodded eagerly, "I loved it. One of the best nights of my life!"

He laughed, "I bet. Okay so if I want to get faster I should try a speedo. I think I have one!" He beamed, "But I don't want to go into the house all soaking wet. Can you go get it? It's in my top drawer of my dresser." She nodded, "I'm going to jump back in!"

She went into the house and into bedroom. She opened the top drawer and noticed that there was a speedo there, but it didn't seem to be a swimming one. She grabbed it and headed back out. Simon was in the water.

"I found it!" She held out a very tiny speedo which she doubted would cover him at all.

"Um yeah that looks right." He grinned and headed towards the edge of the pool. He held out his hand. "Hand it over and I'll go inside and get changed!" She paused. She was about to do something completely out of character but she was incredibly horny and after a week of thinking about it, she had an idea.

"Rather than go back into the house, and getting pool water all over the place after everything Mrs. Jules did to get it ready, why not just get changed in the water? No one can see and I can hang back!" To prove her point she went back to one of the lawn chairs further away from the edge. Her eyes were wide and she licked it her lip.

He nodded, "Makes sense!" Lizzy was buzzing. She couldn't believe her luck. Was he really going to pull his shorts off in front of her? With one smooth motion took his shorts off. Lizzy was doing everything she could not to start finger herself right now. She had to control this.

"Okay! Pass me the speedo!"

She grinned, "Pass me your shorts first!" His eyes glinted a bit and he grinned back and lifted them out of the water. He put them on the edge of the pool. She came forward and reached the speedo out to him, as he reached for it, she yanked her arm back and grabbed his shorts. "HA!" She laughed.

"Oh!" he cried, "Lizzy!" he laughed, "You're not giving me those are you?" He asked with a grin. She giggled.

"You can can come and take them!"

"Are you sure? I'll get out of this pool without a stitch on!"

She slapped his shorts down onto the deck. "Prove it naked boy!"

He shrugged but inside he was buzzing and already growing hard. "You want it you got it!" He heaved himself out and stood their dripping wet with his cock getting hard and boldly walked over to her.

At first she was shocked and her mouth hung open. Was this actually happening? Her eyes were laser focused on his cock. "Oh my god!" She shouted. "Your cock is huge!" He laughed. "And I think you really like this!"

Simon grinned, "More than you know!"

She licked her lips admiring his body, "Can I touch it?"

Simon nodded, "As much as you want! Are you really okay with this? Your mom said you were shy."

She nodded reaching out to grab his cock. "Uh yeah. Because not many guys are into this." She moved forward and cupped his balls in his hand. "These are amazing!"

Simon laughed, "Wait till Mrs. Jules gets home!"

Lizzy swore and let go of him immediately "Shit! I can't be jerking you off when she comes back home!"

Simon shook his head, "Oh yes you can." And he sat down, taking her hand he pulled her down and then put her hand right on his cock. Her fingers instinctively curled around it as far as they could. "I was suspicious when I saw you kept looking at my crotch and that you'd blush whenever I took my shirt off. But the bonfire story cemented it home! You're into the same fetish we are -- clothed female, naked male. Mrs. Jules introduced me to it!" He told her the story of the bar and she sat there just stroking his cock fully enthralled with the story.

"That is so hot. You just jerked off for her?"

He nodded, "Now all the time! She loves watching me cum!"

Lizzy grinned, "I want to watch you cum too!"

He laughed, "Okay!" She let go of his cock. "Grab my balls. Mrs. Jules love to feel them when I'm cumming." She quickly did so, her hands securely gripping him. He began to stroke furiously, his hand rapidly going up and down. Lizzy couldn't pull her eyes away, loving the show she was getting. He drew it out as long as he could pushing and pulling his cock to it's limits. He was incredibly happy to have a new audience to play too, and her warm hands squeezing his balls felt amazing.

With a groan he began to cum, shooting his load high and long over the ground. Lizzy gasped, feeling his balls constrict as he shot his load, and admiring how the cum just erupted outwards. She just watched as he thrust his cock through his hands and blew his load, enjoying every second. "That was amazing." She breathed out, "I could feel you cumming!"

He leaned back and laughed, "I told you!"

"That was incredible! And wow, do you always cum so much?!" He nodded. "That's wonderful. So if I understand this correctly, you serve Mrs. Jules as a completely naked slave?"

He nodded again, "Yup! I'm 100% naked all the time when we are alone or with her friends who know. Now that you know, I'm 100% naked with you too."

Him saying that made her super horny. "And you can't ever see me naked?"

He grinned "That's the part I hate and love at the same time! No naked women for me. Mrs. Jules loves that power imbalance."

She laughed and smacked his thigh, "And you have to do whatever I want?"

He grinned "Yes, that's the free use part of it! You want to grab my cock, you can. Want to play with my balls? Grab em! Want to spank my ass? Smack away!"

She couldn't help it, she started rubbing herself through her swim suit. "This is more than even I was fantasizing about. I still can't believe this is happening!" She reached out and started stroking his cock again and felt it stir under her touch.

He just grinned, "You should see all the stuff we hid away!"

She was panting as she masturbated fully clothed next to his naked body. "Oh God, I'm going to cum." She gripped down on his cock hard. As she shook, holding his cock like a life line she couldn't believe this was happening. "Oh I'm going to enjoy this summer."

Simon nodded, "Oh I am so happy too. Mrs. Jules and I thought that we were going to have to be so sneaky."

Lizzy giggled, "No, everything can absolutely be out in the open."

12