All Comments on 'New Knickers'

by fewella

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sheridan and the Asians

My very busty wife Sheridan Neville and I were shopping in Birmingham and ventured into an Asian underwear shop.4 male assistants were making a fuss of my beautiful young wife.She disappeared into a back room with them where they proceeded to take it in turns fucking my wife for the rest of the afternoon.When we left the shop they told me my wife was welcome back anytime.

fewellafewellaalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Sheridan and the Asians

As long as you were getting a kick out of it too, Anonymous. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Juvenile

Simply not up to your usual standard.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiteralmost 6 years ago
Loved it.

Nothing hotter than a slutty wife and a husband confident enough to show her off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Crutchless

Panties with crutches would be a big turn off.

Would They need to be miniature?

fewellafewellaalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Crutchless

Thank you Anonymous for your comment.

Having re-read my story I can find 2 'crotchless' and 2 'crotch'. Think that may be a bit of over-use in 1 paragraph, but I couldn't find a 'crutchless'. Please do keep looking for mistakes though, hopefully I'll have another story out soon and you can check that. x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oh yes!

Have you ever wanted to fuck in the changing room of a shop?

OMG, yes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Me, too

Have you ever wanted to fuck in the changing room of a shop?

Yes, the saleswoman that usually takes care of my wife is ripe and ready to be fucked. You head me right the first time: it's the saleswoman I'm anxious to fuck in the dressing room. Not quite sure yet HOW to get her in there. Plus she's mature and sort of plumpish, so it might be a tight fit. But every time I see her, yes, me too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Caroline gang bang

Caroline Price stepped out of the taxi giving the driver a great view of her pert tight little bum.Eamonn had told her to wear a very short black skirt,black fishnet stockings and a tight white vest with no bra.She looked beautiful and sexy as she walked to the front door”You are looking forward to watching him fuck me again,aren’t you”she whispered to Eamonn.”And giving my bum another hard spanking” but before he could reply the door swung open and there was Phil,the fat balding 67 yr old Scot who had already had the pleasure of fucking Caroline twice before”Caroline,wow you look great “ said Phil,as he lunged forward and kissed her lips,”Come on in,some of my friends want to meet you”He put his hands under Caroline,s skirt and stroked her bum.He pushed Caroline into a room where,lounging about were about 25 men of various ages,sizes,and nationalities.”This is Caroline,everybody,and she is a naughty girl”Caroline was in front of him looking round the room when Phil suddenly lifted her vest up exposing her gorgeous large tits.He felt and squeezed them together making all the men immediately stare at the beautiful woman being openly groped,and seemingly enjoying it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous