New Life At The Victorian Motel Ch. 02

Story Info
The first night continues, Cat meets her new Mistress.
9.6k words
4.65
10.1k
19

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 01/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you all so much for the thoughtful feedback and comments on Chapter one! I was really inspired by the response and sat down to write chapter two over this weekend. It was very fun to experience how this new chapter just sort of flowed out of me and I'm excited to be able to share it with you so soon after chapter one went up.

And yes, Mama is (very loosely) based on a real life adult film star whose content is more than a little responsible for my eventual kinky sapphic awakening. Meaningless bonus points if anyone can guess who she is in the comments!

-----------

CHAPTER 2

A brisk click-clacking of pointed stiletto heels moving up the hallway was followed by a loud rapping on my door and I was pulled from a, far too short, restless sleep. I blinked awake in a totally disoriented daze. I didn't know where I was, or why my body felt so sore and strange. What was this strange, musky taste that covered my sleep-dried tongue in a sort of film? My heart pounded against my ribcage as I blinked away the remnants of an explicit dream I couldn't quite remember.

"What the hell?" I croaked, my throat feeling dry. I sat up and rubbed my face, registering a weird crusty residue on my hand when I pulled it back. The room was lit only by the neon sign outside the window which cast a dim eerie crimson glow on the walls. I glanced at the digital clock on the bedside table: 2:37 AM.

"Miss Cat, wake up!" a muffled female voice commanded from behind the door. "You have some explaining to do!"

"Jesus Christ," I whispered, swinging my legs over the side of the bed and onto the scratchy carpet of the dank motel room. Who wanted something at this hour and why did they already know my name?

I took two steps to the door and froze on the third as my sleep addled mind woke up a bit and my memories from earlier this evening started to flood back. Butch, her mouth, her fingers...her...clit on my tongue. My hands moved over my body and I remembered I was still naked. Shit. I looked around in the dark for any sort of covering but the door swung open before anything materialized.

"What is even the point of the door to this room having a lock?" I remember thinking. I quickly threw my arm over my tits and my other hand over my pussy as I took in the imposing figure of the woman I have now come to know as "Mama" for the first time.

"Catherine Shwartz, that you?!" the imposing figure demanded in a brassy voice. The light from the hallway outside silhouetted her there, obscuring me from seeing her face.

I nodded sheepishly.

"Well then, Cat we need to have a chat," she said, putting an almost playful emphasis on the rhyming words of her threatening statement.

"Who...who the hell are you?!" I demanded.

"Who am I? I own this place, and you work for me." She stated plainly as she advanced towards me. Now that she wasn't backlit, I could just make out her face. She was an older woman, at least mid forties, but she carried herself very well with an intense beauty that any younger woman would be envious of. She was regarding me with a predatory grin that made my stomach twist into knots. Her eyes flickered over my nude, barely covered form, lingering on my exposed skin as if savoring a delectable treat.

"Until you hear otherwise, you will call me Mama." She said. I cocked my head and gave her an incredulous look. The imposing glare she shot back at me confirmed that she was serious.

"Whatever it is, can't it wait until morning? I had a very rough night." I said, licking my lips unconsciously. This crazy imposing woman, I guess I had to call Mama, stepped further into the room with deliberate menace and I was able to take her in fully for the first time.

Although we were both standing upright, she towered over me, a vision of commanding elegance. She wore a form-fitting, dark charcoal V-neck sweater that displayed her pale, enviable, naturally round and plump breasts, paired with sleek black leather pants that adhered to her curvy form like a second skin. I could make out the outwardly curved hint of her belly beneath the sweater and I could see that her thighs were just as voluptuous through the tight leather. Later on, I would become quite intimately knowledgeable of the contours of her almost perfectly round and perfectly fat, jiggly ass. This night, her ensemble was completed with a pair of sharp, black stiletto heels.

Her posture was a study in dominance. She stood with her back straight, shoulders squared, exuding an air of unyielding authority. The heels added to her height, giving her an even more imposing appearance as she looked down at me. Her sharp face was pinched in a scowl that shaped her expression into something incredibly intimidating.

"Holy shit this woman is going to eat me alive." The thought flashed through my tired mind. Her striking blue eyes bore into me with an icy intensity. The lines of her nose and the sculpted contours of her cheekbones were pronounced and sharp under her harsh expression. Her full lips, painted in a bright, blood red were currently set in a thin, uncompromising line as the glared at me. When she gave me another predatory grin, I could see her bright, white teeth past her blood red lips.

Her bleached platinum hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail, which served to further emphasize the sternness of her facial features and the domineering air she exuded. The overall effect was one of intimidating beauty, a striking juxtaposition of soft, feminine features hardened by a display of undisguised power and control. I'd only met her a moment ago but there was no question of who was in charge. In her presence, the room seemed to shrink, her formidable figure dominating the space with an aura of undeniable authority.

"Unfortunately no, you conniving slut. You see, you and I have business pertaining to the unsanctioned acts you carried out earlier tonight in MY establishment." She circled around me and I covered the prickling skin of my private areas for dear life.

"Wh-what business?" I stammered, the images and sensations of my encounter with Butch replaying in my mind. Mama paused in front of me again, her eyes locked onto mine with an intensity that made my knees tremble.

"Your little escapade tonight, Miss Catherine. You probably aren't aware, but you've gotten yourself into quite a mess here," she purred as she reached for me, her fingers tracing the curve of my bare hip.

At her light entitled touch, I stumbled backward. Some subconscious part of me did NOT want to be this close to this terrifying woman, especially in my naked state.

Never one to be deterred though, she followed me. Her hand found the same spot on my hip and she took a step to match the one I'd taken away from her. I moved away again and the backs of knees collided with the edge of the bed once more.

We both heard the awkward thud and I saw a smile that I can only describe as "opportunistic" flash brilliantly across her face.

"Oh." I exclaimed stupidly as she brought her hand to my chest and gave me a shove. With my hands covering my privates, I had no way to adjust for balance and I fell backwards onto the starchy blankets of the bed. In the uncoordinated awkwardness of my flop backwards, my hands flew free and I was exposed to her fully as I lay on my back staring up at her. Whole lotta good staying covered had done me after all that.

I lifted my head up slightly to see her approach. That opportunistic smile on my new mistress's face had morphed into something hungrier, more primal.

For the second time in I'm not sure how many hours, I was lying on my back naked on this dingy bed while a larger clothed woman approached my spread legs. I felt a new set of goosebumps break out over my tits. A subtle throbbing stinging sensation also confirmed, my nipples were diamond hard.

"Guessing this isn't the first time tonight you've been in this position tonight, eh Miss Cat?" She asked, standing at the foot of the bed between my lewdly spread thighs. Fuck, could she read my mind? "Yeah, all my girls know about Butch's go to move. They call it the bed back flop or some such. Never could accuse ol' Butch of being subtle or graceful, I suppose. Heh, she really thinks she's the goddesses gift to the ladies, but she still comes here to pay for it!"

Before I could collect my thoughts to respond in any coherent way, a long, sharp tongue slid out from Mama's bright red lips and she leaned down so she was right on top of me. Her hands were pressed into the mattress, holding her body just above my own, but our faces were inches, millimeters, apart. Her hot, wet tongue snaked its way over my trembling lips and down my chin before she pulled it back into her own mouth and smacked her lips.

"Yeah, you still have her mess on your face. You literally are a dirty whore." She mused as she swallowed.

I opened my mouth to retort, to tell her I hadn't wanted to any of this! I was not a whore! But she was already up and off the bed. I groaned and pulled myself back into a sitting position as she stomped to the little table by the door where Butch had left the pile of cash.

Her fingers closed around the wad of crumpled cash and she began to count. After she flipped past each bill, she'd look back up at me, her eyes narrowed.

"Well, it's all here. At least that means I don't have to ban Butch for her breach of etiquette. She's good money after all." She mused before tossing the wad of bills onto the floor and putting her hands on her hips. My heart raced with anxiety as she glared down at me. I truly had no idea what she'd done that for and the dumbfounded expression on my face as I stared up at her in the growing silence didn't seem to be helping things.

"You gonna pick that up or at the very least explain yourself, little bitch?" She demanded, venom in every syllable. I looked down at the mess of bills that had fluttered apart on the floor and then back up at her.

"I... I didn't know," was all I could muster, letting my eyes drop down in a mix of embarrassment and fear. Her heavy sigh echoed through the room. She crossed her arms over her ample chest and inhaled theatrically.

"Well," she began, "You signed the contract, which means from a legal perspective, you broke terms you SHOULD have known about. We don't accept cash and no one does business in MY establishment without getting the approval of the Madame. For all intents and purposes you've stolen the value of what Butch payed you FROM me in lost business, not to mention the penalties you've incurred for your violations as outlined in the contract, that section of which you not only SIGNED, you also initialed next to. So you'll excuse me if I don't buy your ignorance as an excuse excuse. As anyone with even a passing understanding of contract, or any sort of law says-"

"Ignorantia juris non excusat, Ignorance of the law is no excuse for breaking it." I blurted out the familiar phrase I'd learned my first week of law school.

"Well fuck me. That's right. Where'd a thieving urchin like you learn latin?" She asked in a tone that suggested she was almost impressed.

"Well er uh, actually Miss...uh..." I began but she waved her hand in my face before I could finish.

"You call me Mama, remember, Dummy? And never mind whatever you were about to say. I don't care." She said, looking away from me and back down at the cash before us. "Pick up your money you stole from me and count it. That's what you'll have to live on until the terms of our arrangement are better set."

Compelled by some survival instinct, I slid awkwardly from the bed onto my haunches, starting to gather them in my hands. I was all too aware of my bare skin on display, I was cold and covered in goosebumps but having a task in front of me was at least...something else to focus on.

Mama took another few steps forward and I was suddenly kneeling at her feet. The pile of bills between her stilettos. I found myself looking up at her feeling very small and worthless compared to her statuesque figure I had an impressive view of from below.

"Count. Out loud." She demanded. "I know how much is in there but I want to hear you so there's no question of the exact amount you owe me."

Her logic didn't make sense. I cocked my head and held the bills I'd gathered up to her. Surely I could just return the cash I'd made right here and now?

"But, why can't I just give you this and we be square?" I asked naively. I was clearly in a situation the rules of which I did not understand. It felt dangerous and fraught.

"Because first of all, you little bimbo, you owe me much more than what Butch gave you, given the penalties for the contract violations you've committed." She stated as her hands returned to her impressive hips. "And second of all, because we don't take cash here to avoid the exact situation you are now in. Butch knows that, which can only mean you told her to pay you in cash so that you could get it under the table and not have it be subjected to my percentages. Really it's like you've stolen from me twice!"

"What?! That is not what happened at all! I didn't ask Butch for anything! I didn't WANT to do any of this!" I sputtered up at her, my voice hitching in my throat.

"You are so not in a position to be lying to me you literal thieving whore!" She barked down at me menacingly. The tip of her left stiletto was suddenly in my face and I felt it press against my nose, causing me to lean back. My bare ass was now pressed against my feet on the floor.

"Gather it all. And count, out loud." She ordered, her stilettoed foot landing back at its place beneath her body with a thud on the carpet. Folding back the first bill in my hand, I spoke with a shaky voice that was in heavy contention with the lump I suddenly felt in my throat. "

"Fifty..." I murmured, clutching the bill so tightly my knuckles turned white. I unfolded another note, "One hundred..."

I continued counting, the weight of my surroundings crowding in on me with each syllable. The harshness of Mama's voice lingered in the air, mixing with the bitter taste of fear and the remains of Butch's arousal that still lingered on my tongue.

"One Fifty... two hundred..." On and on I went, the number rising as steadily as my heart pounded in my chest. It was very confusing counting the money I had "made" giving Butch sexual gratification. She'd paid mostly with smaller bills so the counting took longer than it could have if she'd stuck with the fifties. The bills got smaller and more crumpled. Soon I was counting only fives, then ones that crinkled and bent as I gathered them. They felt old and dirty in my hands.

"Three hundred and fifty," I finally stuttered out the total. I had no frame of reference for how much such services should cost, but this felt like a lot for a session of sex I thought. Still, it's not like I had wanted to have sex for money, much less with a woman, so the fact that I had wound up being somewhat consenting to selling myself at all made me feel very low indeed.

"Three fifty." I repeated and looked up at her. She nodded down at me.

"Mhmm, that's her standard rate." Then she looked upwards at the ceiling, tapping her lips with her finger as she did the math in her head. "Okay, so that's what you owe me to start, plus the fifteen hundred in penalties and the eight hundred starter's deposit you've already forfeited..."

"Deposit? Penalties?" I repeated dumbfounded. She waved her hand in my face dismissively as she continued to work her mental calculator. I was just expected to sit silently while she did math on my reluctant sex work, apparently.

"Looks like the Cat's in the hole a grand total of Twenty Six Hundred and Fifty Dollars..." She stated as she looked back down at me with those bright blue piercing eyes. "And that's not to mention recurring boarding and operational fees, but that's for later. For now it's 2650. You got that on you?"

All I could do was shake my head.

"Of course you don't. We both know you wouldn't have tried to pull something like this if you did, hmm?" She smirked to herself and then looked down at me and for some reason, that was it.

To this day, I couldn't tell you exactly what it was about this moment that broke me, but it did. Maybe it was the fact that a tangible number had been put on the cost of my first sexual experience with a woman, an experience that had been dubiously consensual at best. Maybe it was the fact that Butch had valued what felt like such a monumental and potentially life altering moment for me so little that she'd paid for it in dirty small bills as if she was trying to get rid of them. Maybe it was that I had been subjected to so much humiliation and unfair, debasing, treatment and I'd tried my very best to comply but I was still being punished as if I was some malicious sexual con artist. I really don't know. All I do know is the emotional dam that had been holding me together throughout this whole bizarre night finally burst and I began to sob and heave hysterically.

"P-please! Please M-Mama I-I-- waaaahhh" I wailed, clutching the wad of bills to my chest. My vision was almost entirely blurred by the sudden torrent of tears streaming from my eyes, but I did register a blur of movement from where she had stood before me.

Suddenly a firm smack from her hand landed on the right side of my face and I felt her move to my side and a searingly hot spank landed on my left ass cheek.

"You trying to pull a Meryl Streep on me, slut?" She demanded. "I won't be fooled by some crocodile tears!"

I shook my head fervently and sobbed at the sudden pain. I felt her move to my front again and braced myself for another slap, but none came.

My breath hitched in my throat and I blinked my eyes clear to stare up at her as she loomed in front of me once more. As the watery splotches solidified and I could see things in focus, I was met with her facing staring down at me. What was surprising was that she was looking at me, not with a sneer, but with a soft frown. Something had changed in how she saw me right then. The expression on her face was one of pity, with maybe even some compassion behind that. She was still looking at me like I was some scum on the bottom of her shoe, but it seemed she was almost sorry to see me there now.

"Shh shhh shh sweet girl." She said in a surprisingly soothing tone. She bent her legs and moved to her knees, pulling me to her on the carpeted floor. I was now held in her warm embrace as I continued to whimper. Gosh her sweater felt soft and nice against me as she cooed. "It's okay, it's okay. Just catch your breath."

"You-you slapped me...and spanked me." I said between hitching breaths. I actually felt her laugh against me in our strange embrace.

"I know and I'm sorry I had to do that. I had to be sure you weren't bullshitting me." She said, her brassy voice lilting with amusement. I pulled my face back so we faced each other as she held me against her.

"I am NOT bullshitting you." I stated emphatically. This elicited yet another patronizing smile.

"I know, Sweetness. I hear you now." Her hands moved up and down my back softly, as if trying to sooth me with her touch. One hand slid lower and lower until she gave my right ass cheek a soft, not uncomfortable, squeeze. "Can you get control of yourself so we can talk? Hmm?"

"Y-yes I I'll try." I nodded. I meant it. I was going to try.

She kissed my forehead in a comforting show of endearment that I was surprised made me feel a lot better. She pushed away from me and stood back up as I leaned back against the bed frame with the wad of cash still in my hand.

As she pulled herself physically away from me and the cold of the room replaced the warmth from her soft sweater, my mind started to reel and the situation came more into focus for me. I was trying to slow my breathing but the reality was setting in. I was sitting here at this strange woman's feet, naked, holding ill begotten dirty money that I had earned by providing lesbian sexual services to a woman who had forced me to do it and now I was being told I owed this crazy bleached haired woman even more for something forced on me?!