New Life At The Victorian Motel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am not this cheap floozy dammit! I am one of the fastest rising, highest ranked female law students at my university!" I screamed silently from inside my head. Looking down at my naked body holding the wad of dirty cash and the two stiletto shoes before me though, I felt like the furthest thing from that promising young soon to be lawyer on the rise. In Mama's presence I now felt different, affected.

I felt a strong finger on my chin and Mama pulled me to look up at her again.

"So, are you calmed down enough that we can talk about your situation?" she asked in that same condescending tone, but her face remained soft and genuine as she regarded me.

The truth was, I had no idea what the hell was going on, or what my situation even was. I was getting a sense though, that it was better not to contradict this woman on her turf, and that it was better for me in a lot of ways to stay on her good side. With this in mind, I just nodded meekly.

"She can be taught" she mused and pet the top of my head, running a finger over the center of it, down my forehead and poking me in the nose. "Okay, good. I'm sorry if I came on strong and scared you there. I'd never do anything to hurt my girls. Can you understand that? It's important to me that you know that."

I nodded back on instinct. I could tell she liked when I nodded meekly like this, so I guessed I would keep doing it (haven't really stopped since).

"Very good. You are a smart girl, I can tell. And because I can tell you're a smart girl, I can tell that you know you're going to make this right, right Ms. Cat?" She asked me very seriously. With no idea what she really meant by that, or how I might go about doing so, I just nodded again.

"Good. Now, I'm not unreasonable, and I do get the sense that for that dumb move you tried to pull, you are clearly lacking in experience in this line of work." she said plainly. "So how about I bring you up to my quarters now, and we can make sure you have a full understanding of your situation, the expectations of your duties, and what your life around here is going to be like for the next months? Can you handle that, hmm?"

Had she just said months?! I wondered inside as my mind raced again. I was just supposed to be waiting for the service station to open in the morning!

She broke me out of that nervous line of thought when she genuinely smiled at me. I swear the way she regarded me in that moment made me feel like I was someone she actually cared about, like she was invested in my wellbeing. I felt warmth and even had a sense of gratification as she held out her hand to help me up.

"I'll even get you some hot chocolate to warm that cute little belly of yours and help you think clearer. Would the Kitty Cat like that?" She used her literal pet name for me for the first time as I rose to my wobbly feet with her help.

"Y-yes please" was all I could squeak out.

"Good girl" She purred at me and I was ashamed to admit then that when she called me that, another wave of warmth washed over me. "You just keep saying Yes Please and mind your manners and be sweet to me, and you might just be ok around here."

She pulled me to the door and I pulled back, remembering my nudity. She read my face and nodded.

"Hmm, well it's after midnight so nudity in the halls won't exactly be uncommon, but you're not used to the exhibitionist angle yet are ya?" All I could do was shake my head. She put her finger to her lip again and looked at the ceiling. This would be a signature thinking posture for her I'd come to know well.

She grabbed my leather jacket off the hook by the door and tossed it to me. I caught it and stared at her, confused.

"You're lucky you're getting anything, now put it on and come on. I got shit to do tonight." She said and opened the door, beckoning me towards it.

Shakily, I shrugged the jacket on, feeling the cool leather against my skin. It did little to conceal my nudity underneath, but the thought of walking around draped in nothing more than a jacket felt less humiliating than going out bare. Mama was watching me with a hint of amusement dancing in her ice blue eyes as I fumbled with the jacket, trying to button it to cover myself as much as possible. My chest was covered enough and if I put my hands in the front pockets, I could just cover my pussy. There really was nothing to be done about my round pert ass from being exposed though.

"Don't worry, Sweet Cheeks" Mama mused, sensing my coverage conundrum. "It's a pretty nice one to look at, I don't think I'd let you cover it even if it was an option."

She winked at me and pushed me out the door. Her comments made me feel so strangely objectified. I was used to having my assets stared at by pervy men, but the way this woman did it confused me to say the least. I was only now coming to accept that women could have such predatory predilections towards other women and now I was reckoning with how I didn't totally hate the way she complimented my ass. Why would I be ok with being objectified by this woman? Why was it different? It was all so confusing.

"Down this long hallway and up the stairs to the right." Mama instructed as my head spun. She was pushing me along the hallway, walking a step behind. Her hand was warm and firm on the small of my back, just under where the jacket ended.

The corridor was dimly lit and empty - thankfully - but the idea that any of these doors could open at any moment and someone could see me like this made my skin crawl. I pulled the jacket tighter around myself as we walked down the hallway, Mama's shoes click clacking ominously on the floor.

"Don't you worry Punkin," Mama's voice sounded lighter now, like she was trying to be soothing. As she continued she gave my left ass cheek a squeeze. "All the ladies in these rooms are either busy or sleeping. Your sweet ass is safe with me here."

It appeared that what Mama said was true. Most of the closed doors we passed were silent but through some, I could hear sounds of passionate lovemaking and feminine pleasure. I felt my cheeks burn every time we'd pass one of those doors.

The last door before the turn into the stairway that would lead to Mama's quarters was actually open about a quarter of the way. As we passed, I could see a woman, her face obscured by the door, bent over the end of a bed within. Her deep red dress was hiked up over her hips and a feminine hand in a black leather glove was whipping her exposed ass cheeks with some sort of leather strapped contraption. I could hear the woman's whimpers and gasps with every powerful WAP that the leather slapping at her ass flesh made. As we passed, the angle of the door gave way and I could see that the woman whose ass was being reddened so violently was none other than the woman who had checked me in at the desk. Her dark hair was now disheveled and matted. Her makeup had run over her face, the red lipstick smudged over her chin and the sides of her cheeks. I stopped in shock as I realized who it was. This was met by another squeeze on my ass cheek, that I think Mama once again intended to be reassuring.

"Dot's just getting her punishment for not going through the proper protocol to vet new girls when they apply, and not mandating Butch to pay through the system like WE TELL HER TO DO EVERY TIME!" She shouted that last part into the room.

Dot turned to look at us in the door way and nodded in agreement. She'd fucked up and now she was paying for it, literally with her ass apparently. We made eye contact for a brief moment before Mama's voice pulled my attention away from her.

"She's actually a great administrator for this place, and I'm quite fond of her 90% of the time, but we have to hold all of us to the same standard, you understand. Sometimes she thinks because she's the first face people see when they come here, that she's in charge. This isn't the first time I've had to set her straight." She said as she pushed us onward past the door.

"Her ass will be quite sore and I imagine she'll be out of sorts for a bit. Maybe I'll send her to you for some cuddle time later and you can make her feel a little better about her screw up since you kind of caused it?"

I cocked my head at her again and she waved the idea away.

"Eh, cross that bridge when we come to it I guess." She smiled as she pushed me with the hand still lingering on my bum to the staircase up to her quarters. As we ascended the stairs, Mama used her lower angle to move her hand slightly around my rear. By the time we were halfway up, her fingers had crept up pretty much all the way within the crease of my ass cheeks. As I shifted my weight from step to step, I would feel her middle finger grazing the outer edge of my back hole.

I reached the top of the stairs and the entryway to Mama's quarters first, with her hand still on, and essentially in, my behind. Her hand didn't move as she pushed me through the doorway.

Mama's quarters were dimly lit, with candles casting warm flickers across the room. The walls were adorned with tapestries and paintings, and a large four-poster bed dominated the space. Heavy curtains on the windows blocked out most of the light from outside. The walls were covered in dark wooden panels, giving the space a regal and intimidating feel that contrasted the cheap motel furnishings of the rest of the building.

The room was filled with the scent of lilacs and leather, a mix of femininity and power. It was both sweet and musky, drawing me in and making me feel a little dizzy, though that could have also been the sleep deprivation and complete annihilation of my sense of normalcy. Who can really say?

Before I could register it, Mama was pulling my jacket off and I was naked before her once more as she hung it on the rack by the entryway. On instinct I covered my breasts and crotch again. She gave me an incredulous, insistent glare and I dropped my arms to my sides, fully exposing my body to her yet again.

"Sit," Mama ordered, gesturing toward a plush velvet armchair with big poofy cushioned arms. I obeyed without question, though I was very aware of my bare ass on this plush material. My body sank into the soft, lush fabric as I watched her move around the room with a predatory grace.

"So tell me, Ms. Cat," she began, her voice low and seductive. "Why are you here?"

I sat up in the chair slightly and opened my mouth. Finally a chance to explain this misunderstanding and hopefully get things sorted so I could still get my car fixed when the service station opened!

"Well, weird coincidence actually," I started, "but my car died about three miles back from here and I just needed a room until I could get in touch with the mechanic-"

She held up her hand and shook her head. This was apparently the wrong answer.

"No, sweetheart," she interrupted in that condescending tone I've grown to both loathe and crave, "Who referred you? Who sent you to us?"

"I... I don't understand," I admitted, my voice shaky. Mama steepled her fingers and looked at me, a strange mix of amusement and annoyance dancing in her eyes.

"I mean, no ordinary woman just wanders into our little corner of the world unless they are meant to be here." She demanded. "We only take on new working girls with referrals, so I ask again, who sent you?"

"I... I saw the sign by the road...The neon red caught my eye...it was getting dark and I had no service." I stammered.

Her face softened, like she was almost starting to believe me.

"Ah," she nodding slowly as if piecing together a puzzle. "So you really are a stray? Wow. Can't say I've ever had such a cutie fall into my lap like this before."

A cutie? She had just called me cute? What could that mean? And why was I reacting to it like it was the highest compliment I could receive? What was this effect she was having over me?

"I swear..." I insisted. She reached a hand and cupped my cheek softly.

"Oh, I believe you, Sugar. I have a saying, nay, a belief that I hold very true. You end up where you're supposed to." She let the words linger for a moment before squeezing my cheek. "And you've ended up here."

She winked before removing her hand from my face and stepped away from where I sat. I was surprised to see that she was beginning to undress. The soft v neck sweater came off first as she turned her back to me to hang it up on a hook on the wall. My mouth hang agape as I saw that she did not have anything beneath it. Her back was porcelain white and completely clear. When she turned to face me again, I saw that her impressive breasts stood firm and shapely without needing the aid of a bra. She held eye contact with me as she undid her pants.

"Now doesn't that just make you feel all that much better?" she smiled, shimmying out of her snug leather pants, revealing a set of elegant black lace bikini cut panties that did little to conceal the ample curves of her hips and rear. It was as much burlesque as it was a strip show, though that was just the way Mama moved her body, I would learn. I found my breath hitch in my throat as she turned around, giving me a full view of her impressive backside.

I quickly averted my gaze, trying to focus on an innocuous painting on the wall. Still, I could feel the heat of her attention on me, underlining her every move with an unspoken command for me to watch. Because I had looked away, I missed when she turned to face me again and she saw that I had averted my gaze from her impressive ass.

"Wow, you are so cute, honey." She remarked. A hand was on her hip as she smiled and began to move her almost completely naked self towards me. "No need for modesty here. If I'm undressing and you're in the room, I expect you'll be looking...And I expect the same of you."

Soon, she was right in front of my little throne and she motioned for me to move over with her hand.

"That chair is deceptively wide, actually built for two." she stated. "So why don't you move that cute tush of yours so I can get next to ya. I wanna get to know my new employee."

Without thinking, I moved over and was surprised to see that yes, if you pushed against the plush material of the arms, they gave and there was almost a love seat's worth of space in between them. Wonders never ceased in Mama's quarters, apparently.

In a rare moment of less than perfect grace, Mama put her hand on my shoulder and leveraged it to plop her weight down into the chair next to me. While the chair may have been built for two, it was clearly for an intimate two. There was nowhere to move in the chair that our bodies wouldn't press against each other, which seemed to be her design.

She wrapped an arm around my shoulders, causing me to turn slightly to face her and then pulled me to her with it, so I was leaning against her bare torso. I wasn't cramped and it wasn't uncomfortable, but it was certainly not an innocuous way to sit with someone whether we had been nude and almost nude or not.

I could feel the warm, soft globe of her bare breast pressing into the top of my arm. It wasn't particularly erotic in itself, but I've always remembered that sensation, especially the slight up and down motion of it as she breathed and the slow and steady hardening of the nipple against my sensitive skin.

Mama gazed into my eyes, her face so close I could see little shimmers of green in her otherwise deep, ice blue irises. Her breath smelled sweet, almost like a floral honey with an undercurrent hint of bourbon that made my head spin. A soft hand began to stroke my hair, the touch soothing, and she hummed a lilting tune that was foreign to me yet oddly comforting.

"I hope you're ok with this, sweetie" she began, her voice low and inviting. It felt like the first time she was actually speaking to me and not talking down to me. "Sometimes I like to do this to get to know my new girls if I think they're special. I know I came on harsh and mean earlier, but I gotta protect my business you understand?"

I let out a soft squeak in confirmation that I understood. She seemed to like that.

"Good, because I do think you're special. This won't change the nature of your situation. We still have business to discuss, but maybe I can make you feel a little better about it in the meantime" She said.

Before I knew what was happening, she had closed the minimal distance between our faces and planted a soft, lingering kiss on my lips. The second woman to kiss me tonight, second woman to kiss me ever, and this felt worlds apart from the first.

I remained frozen, eyes wide open as her soft lips worked against mine. It was like she carried an electric charge, sparking every nerve alive in my body. Her tongue traced my lower lip, asking for permission that I found myself willingly granting. Our tongues danced in a rhythm that was new yet felt oddly natural, and the taste of bourbon hit me once again, now tinged with something else—something tangy and sweet, Mama's saliva. Mama's taste, her essence.

Her hand moved from my hair, tracing a path down my neck, stopping at my shoulder before sliding further down to rest on my waist, pulling me into her further. Our bodies now pressed firmly together. Her touch was surprisingly gentle, but deliberate enough to remind me that she was still in control. Picking up on her cues, I kissed her back hard, hungry. I wanted to feel the fine details of her lips with my own. I sucked her tongue into my mouth and pressed my face hard into hers.

We broke apart eventually, both of us breathing hard, flushed. Her ice-blue eyes were searching mine as if looking for something. In them, I saw a glimmer of satisfaction when she finally broke the silence to say, "Mmmm, you kiss like that, I understand why you went pro."

"Well er, actually" I tried to explain, to protest, to make clear I wasn't this person...but before I could, she stood up from the chair and grabbed at my hand. I was pulled to my feet and suddenly we were standing before each other. Her hands lingered on my hips before she pulled me into a lovers embrace. It was standing here like this, her body pressed into mine. I felt that I could feel every impressively feminine part of her warmly pressed against me.

Standing like this with her, I was vividly aware of our physical differences. She stood almost a full head taller than me and her curves felt so much more pronounced than my own. Her breasts, her hips, her ass, even the outwardly rounded part of her slightly outward pressing tummy all just seemed so much more...womanly than my lither perkier features. Where her figure was round and full, I was slim. Perkier sure, my breasts were a perfect shape and size and you could flip a coin off my shapely behind, but her curves were on a completely different level.

She was all woman and I felt small and inadequate in front of her. A little girl against a larger powerful woman. As I looked up at her and saw the desire and...intention in her eyes, I was overcome with a sense of flattery. Someone like this wanted me? A woman oozing feminine beauty and power had an interest in my body? in my sex? The fact that I was and had always considered myself heterosexual, that I had never had a sexual thought about a woman prior to tonight was the furthest thing from my mind right now.

"Wait," I whispered, my voice barely audible in the thick air of her quarters, "I don't... I've never..."

She put a finger to my lips, quieting me. Her eyes, those mesmerizing pools of ice, held mine steady as she leaned in close.

"Don't you worry about that," she murmured, the words a ribbon of silk as they slipped through her lips. "I want this, and that's all that matters right now."

As if to demonstrate her sentiment, she moved her hand from my waist up to the nape of my neck, fingers threading through my hair until a gentle pull tilted my head back. She pressed her lips against mine once more from above, the warmth and texture sending a dizzying rush of pleasure directly to my brain as her mouth ravaged mine.