New Life Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzi parted her legs. "Take a good look at the cunt of a girl young enough to be your granddaughter," she said as he knelt between her thighs. His fingers roughly spread her folds, revealing her glistening entrance. "Like what you see?"

He smirked as he thrust a finger, and then two, into her, aggressively finger-fucking the young woman. She groaned, parting her legs further. "You're wet," he snapped, yanking his fingers free of her pussy and lining his cock into her wetness. He pushed forward, thrusting his hips, and slid into her. "Oh fuck," he muttered. "You're tight."

"I know. You love screwing me, right?" She wrapped her legs around his waist as he buried his prick into the naked wife of his friend. He increased his cadence as he stared into her eyes. His hands pressed on her shoulders, forcing her body into the mattress.

He grunted as he hammered into her cunt, thrusting harder and deeper into her. She cried loudly, exaggerating her cries for her partner, as he roughly pounded her. "You like it rough, don't you?"

She nodded, feeling his cock twitch. "Oh, so much. Fill me up!" Her ankles pressed against his back as she stared into his eyes. She panted. "Oh, that feels so good! Harder, fuck me like the cheap slut I am!"

"If you weren't Marv's trophy wife, you be turning tricks every night on street corners, eh?" Marv shouted. "You'd fuck anything and anyone." He barked his insults as he hammered harder and faster into his friend's woman. Eric groaned as he reached his point of no return. He had to withdraw. He wanted to. But his lust would not let him. It felt too perfect and too natural, as Suzi's ankles pressed against his buttocks.

His body, consumed by arousal, released several waves of cum into the young woman as his pleasure overwhelmed him. She panted as she sensed the warmth hit her insides, smiling at his expression.

"Fuck," he muttered. "How did you do that?" The creampie poured from her cunt as he removed his cock, spilling onto the stained mattress.

"A grand a month for six months," she said. "I win!" She closed her legs. "And I better get cleaned up in the toilet and see if my clothes are dry."

She washed herself, dressed, and met Aimee downstairs with Eric. Her friend looked away in disgust as Suzi signed the contract and promised to pay the six-month rent by bank transfer that night. "Collect the keys from the office at 9am on Friday," he told his new tenant.

Suzi held her hand out. "Nice doing business with you."

Eric gulped. "You've got me into a pickle, you know that."

"Your lack of control got you into trouble." She smirked. "And you are worth a few million, at least. I'm sure you'll be OK."

Aimee waited until they sat in her car before addressing her friend. "I can't believe you did that!" She squealed. "You prostituted yourself. You're a married woman. I could hear everything downstairs. What's going on, Suzi?"

Suzi sniggered. "Stop with the judgemental bullshit. I've done the dirty with Eric many times. Marv has these parties every month, and he knows lots of local businessmen and women. There's entertainment."

"Prostitutes!" Aimee squealed.

"You could say that. It's just fun between consenting adults and a few drinks."

"He was gross. Like a hundred and fifty."

"Eric is sixty. I fucked him on his birthday in May." Suzi stopped the car at the red traffic light and turned to face her friend. "Do you want my help or not? Marv and I have an uncomplicated relationship based on sex and fun. I'm not faithful to him. And he's not faithful to me. We love each other too much to have monogamy between us." Aimee snorted, and Suzi glared at her. "What?"

She shook her head. "Nothing."

"I know the world thinks our marriage is just about the money, but when he dies, I inherit the house and a small investment portfolio to tide me over, and his sons take ownership of the businesses. His children get companies worth two hundred and fifty million quid. I get five. And I wrote the will; I set it up like that. My marriage isn't about enriching myself. It's about finding someone who had the same interests as me and having fun."

"Sex?"

"Mostly, yes. Marv and I enjoy fucking each other and other people. I'm a great lay. And I can use what I am good at to help you. Now, do you want to go shopping dressed like that or shall we order it on the 'net?"

"On the Internet," Aimee muttered, glancing at her friend's old clothes that hugged her body, and the two women drove home. They spent Monday night ordering clothes online to be delivered during the week. Suzi swam and exercised naked, and walked around her house au naturel, encouraging her friend to do likewise. Her guest refused, wearing a figure hugging lycra dress.

Aimee loved the pool table in their basement bar, and the cinema room with the vast screen. They watched a film on the hi-tech equipment as they sipped drinks made at the large bar.

Aimee's job search was less fruitful, although she made dozens of applications to local companies with vacancies.

Their world turned upside down on Wednesday morning when Suzi's husband strode into his house, as the two women ate lunch in the kitchen. Tall, with a shaven head and salt-and-pepper facial hair, the infamous porn king picked his blonde wife as she stood, running his hands over her naked body. "Hiya love," Suzi called. "I didn't expect you home 'til Friday."

"Wrapped it all up, babygirl. Caught an earlier flight out of LA, so I thought I'd surprise you. As I spent last night in Paris, I went shopping and have a little treat for you!"

"The last time you got me something from France, it was a genuine French maid outfit," she said, chuckling.

"And you were fantastic hostessing in it." He looked at the door as a young biracial man entered, carrying a bag with a designer logo on it. At ease with her nudity, she giggled as she picked the contents of the bag, cooing at the black lacy lingerie set that oozed class.

Suzi kissed her husband. "I'll wear it for our soiree on Friday," she promised. "Oh, this is Aimee. An old friend from college that I met at my reunion. She's ... umm ... struggling a bit, so I said she could stay for a few days."

"Ahh," Marv muttered. "So you're Aimee!" He said, looking at her in Suzi's old summer dress.

"And I wasn't expecting you back until Friday. We've sorted out a little house with Eric in Borehamwood and we get the keys before the party."

Marv's eyes sparkled. "Did you ... negotiate with him?"

"Of course, I did."

He patted her on the bum. "Good deal?"

"Honey, this is me. I absolutely rinsed him."

"Well done, babygirl."

"And I think he's quite looking forward to Friday's soiree."

"You give 'im a sneak preview?"

"I may have used my feminine wiles!" She poked her tongue out. "And you can spank me later!"

"Oh, I intend to!" He joked. "I'm going for a workout, and a shower, and a swim. I got four days of hotel food to work out of my system." His eyes glistened as he squeezed her bottom again. "And then I want some more exercise with my favourite slut!"

His wife licked her lips, smirking as her partner backed away. "Do I have some washing to do?" She asked.

"I'll get Trent to sort it out," he said.

"And tea for six thirty?"

"Love you, babygirl!"

Aimee met Suzi's gaze. "OK, that's not ideal!" She muttered and rubbed her eyes. "Marv likes to have a naked house."

"A what?" Aimee squealed.

"He's a nudist." She cocked her head. "The horny goat is also a sex addict, but he will exercise in the nude, shower and then swim with nothing on. And we'll eat naked. We sleep naturally. And so on." She gulped. "And he expects our guests to join in, too."

"Ah," Aimee squealed; her facial expression changed as Suzi shrugged. "I can't ... I barely know him. He'll see everything!"

"He's been involved in over two thousand porn films, has many strip clubs and dozens of other adult entertainment companies. My husband has seen tens of thousands of female 'everythings!' No offence, but I doubt you've got anything too special down there, and certainly nothing worthy for introduction to his encyclopaedic knowledge of intimate female anatomy!"

"But ... but what about his helper?"

"Oh Trent. He's a nice guy. He was a porn actor too, but he was a little shy at performing. Only did a few shoots, which is a shame as he has plenty going on downstairs. But he trained to be a personal trainer, so Marv took him on as his Assistant. And they train together. He was one of Melody's 666 men in her devil-themed gang-bang, just before CoVID. You remember that?"

"No, Suzi! No, because I am not in your world."

"Well, you are now, Sugar!"

Suzi knew not to interrupt her husband's exercise regimen and sat on a lounger with her eBook as her partner toiled in the adjacent gymnasium. She heard Trent bark instructions at Marv and subtly ogled the naked men after they showered and entered the water.

Aimee sat beside her, dressed in the sheer dressing gown, as the two men swam lengths in the pool. "I couldn't be completely nude," she hissed. "It's just ... too much."

"Is this the same girl who flashed her tits at Robbie in the final year of college to ensnare his attention?" Suzi teased, and Aimee blushed.

"I was drunk on that blue stuff you brought. And you dared me."

Suzi giggled at the memory. "Let's get a drink!" She poured a generous measure of spirit into two glasses and topped them with a mixer. Aimee spluttered when she tasted it, but they reminisced as they sat at the bar, sending glances through the glass screen towards the pool where Trent and Marv swam.

The host made two more drinks for them, each one stronger than the last, and they played pool as they chatted. As Aimee sunk the black ball on their second game, the door opened and the pair of nude men walked through it in conversation.

"See," Suzi said, gesturing towards the naked bi-racial assistant. "He's got a lot going on downstairs." Aimee's eyes darted across Trent's toned physique, admiring his muscular definition. His thick, meaty prick hang from a smattering of trimmed dark pubes, and was twice the size of his employer's dick. "Much more than Robbie, eh?"

Aimee sniggered. "Yeah!"

"Trust me, it's bigger when he's hard. It feels amazing."

"You haven't?" she squealed. "Oh my God, you're such a slut."

Marv squeezed his wife's buttocks, patting them, as he sidled alongside her. "Game, babygirl?"

"Of course."

"Boys versus Girls? Usual bet?"

The nude wife smiled at her friend. "You up for a game, Aimee? There are spankings if we lose."

She spluttered into her drink. "What?"

"Yeah, she says 'yes.'"

"Suzi!"

"Set 'em up, babygirl," he said, letting his hand slide over her belly. Aimee gulped as her friend passed her a cue, and they watched Trent shatter the rack of balls with a fierce drive.

Aimee missed her first shot, and by the time her female partner potted their first ball, the men, skilled players, were onto their fifth. They recovered a little towards the end, and Trent nearly knocked the white in after he sunk the black, but the cue ball rolled over the jaw of the pocket, giving the men a win.

"Three balls left," Marv counted. "Times three is what, babygirl?"

"Nine," she muttered. "But you wouldn't really want to spank me, would you?" She turned and wiggled her butt at him, resting the front of her thighs against the wooden edge of the pool table. He caressed her buttocks, pressing on her shoulder.

Her breasts rested on the blue baize as she bent over the wooden lip, scattering the last couple of balls into the pockets. "First, tell me what you did with sleazy Eric!"

"Oh, Marv," she cooed. "We went there, and he was looking up my skirt and down my top."

"Were you wearing a bra or underwear?"

"No." Marv's open palm smashed against her bare buttock, causing her to squeal. "And then when I looked around the house, I tried the shower and got soaked. So I put my clothes to dry on ..."

"You stripped naked for him?" He interrupted.

"Yes!" she squealed when two more strikes of Marv's hands reddened her buttcheeks. "And then he ogled me, and he came into the room, and he touched me on the stomach and ..."

"You let him feel you up?"

"Ummm!" Marv cleared his throat, patted her bare bum, and gave her two quick smacks on her left cheek. She mewed in pain and submissive contentment. "And then, as I was there to negotiate, I sucked him a little, but ..."

"You blew Sleazy Eric?"

"Yes," she squealed, closing her eyes as Marv's fierce spanks landed on her bare skin. "And then I made a bet with him that if he came in me, I'd get the house cheap for six months and ..."

"How cheap?"

"A grand a month instead of sixteen hundred." Marv cleared his throat, running his fingers over her warm flesh. "I paid him up front for the house, so I cost him three thousand, six hundred quid. He was pissed!" She grunted as his hard smacks collided with her abused skin.

"I think my wife is a whore," he said, touching her slit, and prodding her thighs further apart. "You let a slimebag cream your cunt for three and a half grand?" He smacked her bare flesh once more. "So who do you want, me or Trent?"

"Either," she squealed. "Or both!"

He laughed. "I married a bigger slut than Melody!" He said to his personal assistant, grinning as he pushed his cock against her hole. She groaned as his dick slid into her, filling her up as she bent over the pool table.

Aimee stared in amazement; her alcohol consumption glued her rigid as she watched Marv rail her friend and saviour. Beefy, slightly overweight, but with thunderous thighs and a towering stature, he pounded into the grunting and groaning Suzi. Their flesh slapped together as he hammered into his wife, smacking her buttocks as he did so.

"You need a spanking too!" he barked at Aimee. "You lost as well, remember?"

"Oh, I ..." she blustered; her eyes focused on the rapid thrusts into her friend, groaning and squealing as her husband mercilessly fucked her. She flinched as Trent's fingers lifted the hem of her gown; her body moistened as she watched the relentless sex. Marv's swats with his hand on Suzi's rouged buttcheeks, his grunts and her passionate groans, as well as their slapping flesh, provided an erotic soundtrack to the room.

Trent gently patted her bottom. The first man to touch her body for weeks. Her eyes stared at her friend as she placed her palms on the side of the pool table, not taking her eyes from the pornographic show.

Trent rapped his hand against her bare skin, little more than firm taps as she ogled, transfixed by the sex. She squirmed; Her fingers gripped the cushion as Marv powered into Suzi.

He grunted, slamming himself against his wife, and groaned as he unloaded into the young woman. She beamed as she panted, chuckling at the sight of her friend leaning against the pool table with a glazed expression. "You look like you want it too!"

Aimee shook her head; shaken from her thoughts. She gulped as Trent's fingers danced over her sheer dressing gown. "No! I can't."

Suzi teased her friend, but then cleaned herself in the basement toilet and took Aimee to the kitchen to help prepare tea. They donned aprons as they cooked; sizzling spices and chicken in the pan, before adding vegetables, tomatoes and coconut milk to make a fragrant curry.

"He's got a lovely cock," Suzi gushed. "Trent so wants to fuck you and you said yourself you've not had any action for weeks."

"I ... I can survive," Aimee muttered, her composure returned.

"I saw the way you watched as he lightly patted your bum. That's not a spanking, that's a fondle. I think he likes you. When he had to spank me last month, my cheeks were bright red!"

"Hmmmm ...."

"Felt so good, though. Primed me to take his thick cock over the bar. He always dumps a big load. It just poured out of me at the end! If I wasn't on birth control, I'd be knocked up, I know."

Aimee gulped; she dished up the fried rice into a large bowl, and Suzi called her husband. The four adults sat at the dining table, chatting, before Suzi's friend retired to her bedroom to "read her book."

"I have something to show you," Marv said, guiding his wife to their cinema room. His assistant took a USB stick and inserted the electronic device into their media centre, before he sat next to the young woman on the leather sofa. "T'is a studio that I've bought," he added, pressing Play on the remote control.

"I thought you were in LA to open a new club!"

"I was. But it came up for sale last month, and I slapped an offer in. I got it cheap. It's small. But they film local amateurs in the Caribbean."

Suzi watched as two ebony black women, one pregnant, strode into the frame, followed by four dark-skinned men. "Nice!"

"Yeah," Marv replied. "They've shot some good shit. We need to up their production levels a tad, but they have a huge back catalogue. They have lots of contacts for making filth, but nothing much for distribution."

Suzi's fingers danced over her husband's naked thigh, and he smiled at her. "And you know a bit of nastiness gets me all excited."

He grunted as she gripped his cock, pumping it. "Don't forget Trent," he muttered.

"Of course not," she whispered, sliding her palm over his bare torso. "He's so sexy!" Her hand grasped his engorging prick, squeezing his thick meat. Slowly, she pumped the pricks of both men as they watched the first scene unfold.

Trent's fingers explored her slit, rubbing her sensitive button as the Barbadian amateur smut played. Her eyes glazed as Marv's 22-year-old assistant pleasured her, intimately caressing and stroking her clit.

Marv bent his head, and took her nipple in his mouth, gently sucking the breast of his wife, sending shockwaves of lustful excitement through her body. She panted, increasing her speed as she jerked the two dicks.

"Suck me off, babygirl."

Suzi extricated herself from the hands of Trent and knelt at the feet of her husband. Her mouth closed over the tip of his prick as he slouched on the sofa, groaning as she sucked his glans and slid down his shaft to his mass of grey and black pubic hair.

"Fuck her, Trent. You know the drill."

His assistant nodded; Trent's fingers danced over her slit as her mouth worked Marv's dick, teasing his frenulum with her tongue as slid the length of his prick.

"Oh fuck, I've missed that," Marv muttered. "Nothing beats a blowjob from ma wife."

"She's lovely!" The young man positioned himself behind his employer's wife, and guided his hardness into her wet, welcoming folds. She groaned into Marv's cock as he filled her up, stretching the nymphomaniac with his thick prick.

The sounds of the Caribbean fucking met with the grunts and groans from the three adults. Trent's hands grasped Suzi's waist, and he increased his speed, pounding into the groaning, gasping woman.

Marv's hand stroked her hair. "You like that, don't you babygirl? You've always loved being spit-roasted?"

He pressed harder on the back of her head, forcing her further onto his cock as she groaned. Trent's powerful thighs smashed into her with every thrust, sending shockwaves of pleasure coursing through her body.

Rendered defenceless by her own lust, she passionately fellated her husband, sliding her mouth to the root of his shaft and grunting in sexual bliss on his thick, circumcised dick. Trent's cock hit all of her insides. Every stroke of his prick brought her closer to her orgasm.

Inches from climax, her excitement built. Nasally, she squealed, groaning into the thick meat filling her mouth. Marv's body quivered, her muscles convulsed. The feeling of the syrupy liquid hitting the back of her throat as her husband came across her tongue caused her cunt to spasm.

The musky taste, the erotic smell, and the heavy texture tripped her orgasm, clamping on Trent's intruding dick. She trembled as a tsunami of carnal lust cascaded through her, that doubled when Trent fired streams of cum into her cunt.