New Life Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those words pushed her closer to her climax. She squeezed her palms into fists as her muscles jerked and a ripple of lustful energy became a tsunami, engulfing her body and shaking her soul.

Her cunt trembled as Suzi's fingers stroked her insides, as her toes curled and she hollered into the unknown men's' ear. "Oh, that's ... too much ... oh no ... Suzi, please. Oh, fuck!"

The slurry of words as she tipped from one climax to another, each peak stronger than the last, filled the room. Unable to formulate thoughts or sentences, Ingrid's mind could only enjoy, savour, and cope with the deluge of arousal smashing through her flesh.

No-one had given her an orgasm since her late husband on the day of his diagnosis, eight months ago. She had not climaxed in front of multiple people since their last soiree, nine months ago.

But Ingrid was the centre of attention at the sexual gala. Her screams as her fourth climax in less than ninety seconds swept through her body, soaking her friend with her lust, brought others into the room. The sights of her multiple orgasms and the sounds of her wanton, desperate cries, drew men into watch the lesbian show.

The first of many had started with Suzi and Ingrid. It was not uncommon for the female hostess to kickstart the sexual adventures at Marv's soirees, and the spectacle of passionate sapphic sex was very common at his events, but fascinated men packed the room, watching the sexy widow writhe in pleasure.

Her cries echoed off the walls and her body twisted in delirium as she experienced release after release, each orgasm stronger.

Ingrid collapsed against the sofa cushions in a puddle of spent lust and Suzi rose to kiss her on the forehead, the cheek and her lips. "You're amazing," the widow whispered, her body still shaking and throbbing with her aftershocks.

Suzi felt a firm hand on her bum and turned to see Trent grinning at her. "Marv says he wants you both in the cinema room!"

"Oh, great." She grinned at her friend. "Coming?"

She nodded, panting, as Suzi held her hand. She took it, being dragged from the sofa and followed the nymphomaniac to the basement.

Marv, apart from his shirt, was naked. Gangbang pornography played on the screen as the two women entered the room. "Hiya, babygirl. You enjoying yourself?"

"Of course, love," she replied, kissing him on the lips. They broke, and she glanced at Ingrid. "Can you taste our guest's climax?"

"Hmmm." He muttered. "Are you horny, Ingrid?" She blushed, nodding. "Fancy going into the endgame?"

"We didn't do that when she last came! You'll have to explain it. But I don't think so, honey."

Marv licked his lips. "It's a sexual bet. You'll be fucked, lots, completely raw. And you either win a monkey or a grand."

"That's a lot of food parcels!" Suzi joked.

"It's on that DVD I got my wife to give you," he said, gazing at the scantily clad woman.

"Ah ... well, the first scene was enough for me."

"I'm not saying any more, as it would be unfair. I've not said any more to Aimee and she'll be your competitor."

"Aimee?" Suzi squealed. "You wanted Crystal to do it."

"But that was before I saw her in that maid outfit. And she was blowing Dougie in the corner while you were snogging Ingrid."

"Dougie is older than you!"

"I know. And then Andy fucked her by the pool. She wants in."

"But ... love," Suzi muttered. "I think I should do it in her place. She's ..."

"I will not allow my wife to be sullied by such nastiness."

She coyly smiled at him. "I've done it before."

"Not today, babygirl."

"But ..."

"Not today," he repeated firmly. Suzi pouted, but Marv ignored her and looked at Ingrid. "Well? Fancy a damn good fucking? I think you need to clear out some cobwebs! We've not seen you for months!" She hesitated. "When have I ever acted against your interests, Ingrid? It's intense, but all the women love it! And you can stop it when you want."

"Oh, OK!" Marv smiled, and jumped from his seated position.

"Let's get you set up."

"Honey ..." Suzi cried, putting her hand over his stomach.

"It'll be fine, baby. Trust me," he said, leading the women to the bar area. Trent had tied Aimee, now dressed in just her stockings, to the pool table. Bent over at the waist, with her legs parted, and her breasts rested on the blue felt. He fastened her ankles to two of the six legs and Trent had tied her wrists, via two pieces of long rope, to the other side of the table.

Ingrid gulped. "Wow!" She muttered.

"You understand the game?" Suzi asked.

"Yeah. This is mad."

"First to crack gets five hundred. The winner trousers a grand. If you're both still here in 60 minutes, then we count how many men you've entertained."

The widow gulped; it had been months since she felt this aroused. "OK."

"Ingrid!" Suzi squealed, as she got a reproachful look from her husband.

Trent repeated his procedure on Ingrid. He attached tight wrist and ankle cuffs to the widow, each with three buckles on the leather, and then used the D-Rings on the restraints to fasten rope that looped and tied around the legs of the table.

Within five minutes, Ingrid was immobile and restrained to the pool table, next to her competitor. Suzi patted Aimee on the rump, and then Ingrid, watching as the room filled.

"Two more things," Marv called and nodded towards Trent. He took a pair of medium-sized butt-plugs, dowsed them in lubricant, and gently twisted them against the holes of the two women. "It's just a plug, but it stops your back door from being used. Unless you want to get fucked in the arse!"

"Relax," Suzi muttered. She rubbed Aimee's rear. "Just relax." Ingrid mewed as the plug slipped between her ring, but Aimee panted, screwing up her face as she had something inserted in her butthole for the first time. "I'll do it," Suzi snapped, taking the greased plug from her husband's assistant and soothed her friend by softly stroking her flesh.

Slowly, it slipped in, until it reached the widest point, and then Aimee's ring sucked it inside.

"Secondly, men are going to tally up when they come on your back. If you both get to an hour, then we count 'em." He tossed marker pens onto the pool table, slapped the lingerie-clad buttocks of the two women, and called out. "8.33pm. Time starts now."

Eric was the first to approach the table. Overweight, hairy and with an uncontrolled libido, he lowered his trousers, stroked his cock to its hardness and pressed it against Aimee's hole. She groaned as it opened up for him.

"Go on, Eric, fuck the slut hard," Marv cried, enjoying his role as circus master. "She cost ya over a monkey a month in rent!"

"Oh, she's got a tidy snatch, Marv. If I could do this every week, she could have the place for nowt!" Marv laughed as the estate agent filled Aimee's hole.

Trent positioned himself behind Ingrid, slipping his prick into the woman two and a half decades older than him. His thick, hard dick filled the widow, making her moan. Suzi had exhausted her earlier in the evening, and this game was beyond her wildest fantasies. Trent's muscular hands pressed on her back as he pounded into the elder lady, hammering into her sopping wet cunt.

Trent's pace quickened. Her breath came in quick gasps as the overwhelming sensations flooded her once more. Her walls clenched around his cock. "This wench is coming!" Trent cried as Ingrid's cries rose an octave. "She's squeezing my fucking dick!"

"Harder," Marv yelled, as three dozen people watched and heard Ingrid orgasm, triggering Trent's release to flood her cunt.

Eric hammered into Aimee, groaning as he felt his balls sizzle. Every stroke felt delightful as he chased his peak, pounding into the restrained, immobile woman. He grunted, screwing his face as he pumped waves of cum into Suzi's friend.

Two marks inked on their flawless skin, above their lingerie, in a black pen.

Eric was replaced by Ethan. A middle-aged businessman followed Trent. The pair of women had no relief from the queue of men as they waited to pound their pricks into the cum-filled cunts.

"Babygirl," Marv called. "I have a job for you. All these cocks need cleaning, and you have just the lips for it!"

The laughter from the room wasn't cruel, but he pressed on his wife's shoulder to bring her to her knees and Trent presented his dirty dick to Suzi, who gently cleansed his shaft of cum.

And again with Eric.

And with another.

A conveyor belt of sin; the men waited to empty their balls into the two restrained women and then had Suzi's tongue clean them of the sloppy seconds dripping from their cocks.

The bar became a cacophony of grunts and groans; the musky stench of sex and sweat in the underground room, mixed with the chemical chlorine from the adjacent pool.

Aimee, feeling a loss of inhibition, teased one of her partners. "Is that as fast as you go?" She taunted the CEO of a local bakery. The podgy middle-aged man grabbed a fistful of her hair as he roughly thrusted his hips against her thighs, driving his prick deep into her.

"Take it, you dirty little whore. You fucking trollop! I should do you in the butt!"

"You wouldn't fit! You can barely manage my cunt!" Her body arched as he pounded into her, pressing against her lower back with his rough hands. She writhed, experiencing her first orgasm of the night as he filled her cunt with his seed, leaving her moaning and wishing for more. "Good fuck?" Marv asked the baker.

"Yeah, she's a dirty fucking trollop."

"Excellent. Next! And don't forget to use my wife for your cock cleaning services!"

Ingrid's cunt leaked cum, and she felt the slide of the goo ooze from her pussy. Her mind slipped as her body became consumed by a third orgasm mid-fuck and her own screams and moans mixed with those from Aimee to create a soundtrack of wanton pleasure.

Their clothing and skin was cum-splattered. The stockings had globules of sex over them, and Ingrid's red and black garter belt had ominous stains. The two competitors stared at each other; their gazes locked onto the expressions of the other woman.

The cycle continued. Marv watched as the line of men shifted, with new cocks replacing the old. The pair of women were not on the periphery of the soiree but were front and centre of the night. Attendees came for some nibbles, to network and then to experience no-strings attached sex. Aimee and Ingrid were the canvases where many of them would paint their first splash of arousal as their cunts coaxed orgasms from the lecherous attendees.

Suzi, her face glistening with cum, knelt before a new man. He'd not used either of the women, and he presented his hard cock to Marv's wife. She glanced at her husband as she took his unspent dick in her mouth, sucking it and bobbing on the five-inch cock from the familial friend.

He grunted, squealing as he withdrew, jerking his prick and hitting Suzi in the cheek with his first spurt. Four more hit her hair and her face, and dripped onto her expensive black lingerie.

That became a game. Some men, not willing to wait for the women on the pool table to become free, queued for Suzi, and painted her face, her hair and her body with their sticky, white cum. Her skin glistened under the lights as her jaw tired of providing the constant fellatio. She was a mess.

In the background, the party continued. People chatted, laughed, drank, and ate. They watched and commented on the "three sluts" for their entertainment. Aimee and Ingrid tired from the near constant penetration and vigorous orgasms forced upon them. Unlike anything the two women had ever experienced.

Marv grinned as he surveyed the scene before him. His soirees brought together powerful and influential members of society, and elevated his local standing in the village. He felt a pride at the sight of his wife and the party; he was master of his domain.

As the evening wore on, the line depleted and some men went again. Trent coated Suzi in jets of his cum, and Richard - the president of the golf course - was an unexpectedly heavy cummer, showering Marv's wife with several spurts of semen that soaked her hair and her face, that dripped onto her sodden clothing.

"And times up!" Marv cried, stepping around his wife, servicing a rutting, groaning man. He counted the inked stripes on the women's back. "And Slutty Ingrid has five, ten, fifteen, eighteen men. And Aimee The Whore has five, ten, fifteen, eighteen men. It's a tie!"

"More!" a voice called.

"The maids will be available for another two hours," he cried. "Trent, untie these sluts and get cleaned up."

All three women were a mess, and Suzi smiled when she saw the exhausted expressions on her friend's faces. "Shall we use the shower?"

"Yeah," Aimee squealed. "Good job I'm on the pill! I can feel it leaking."

She showed them into the small shower room next to the gym, and they took turns in washing the dirt, cum and ink away. They walked back to the party naked. "I'm going to go to bed," Aimee whispered. "I'm just knackered and ..."

"Sure," Suzi replied. "I so understand. It's exhausting."

"Yeah," Ingrid agreed.

Aimee crossed the kitchen and climbed the staircase in the main entrance hall. "Aimee!" A male voice cried. She turned to see Ethan at the bottom of the stairs, looking up at her nude state.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Can I have your number about that job? And maybe more?"

She nodded. "Better still, can I come visit you at work on Tuesday afternoon?"

"1pm. Ventura Park. Colleridge Logistics."

"It's a date," she replied, smiling as she took herself to bed and drifted into an erotic slumber.

The following morning, when Aimee woke, there was no sign that the house had played host to a wild gang bang or a sexual soiree. Suzi's home was clean and tidy. She spent the weekend recovering from her exertions. On Monday, Suzi drove her friend to the estate agent to pick up the keys and then to her new abode.

She put a package of money on the kitchen counter. "It's from Marv."

"He doesn't owe me a penny. I owe you lots for all your help. The house. The clothes. Everything. I have so much debt."

Suzi snorted. "You owe me nothing. It's for being a maid and for winning the endgame." She gulped. "I did bollock him afterwards. All the girls we play that with know exactly what they are doing, and he didn't explain it properly to you or to Ingrid. He forgets that not everyone enjoys sex and is as perverted as him. And his friends. So, it's yours. You earned it. But he will invite you to his next soiree. As a guest, not a waitress."

"I'm not a powerful member of the community."

Suzi sighed. "You are our familial friend. So that makes you powerful."

"Oh, right? Is that how it works?" She asked, giggling.

"Yeah, sort of. And I really am sorry we introduced you to our sordid world in quite the way you were. I didn't want you to see what happened at our parties."

Aimee smiled. "It's fine. If you told me a week ago I'd have sex with twenty-odd people in one evening, and I would enjoy it, I'd think you'd been smoking something. But it was fun. I trebled my body count in two hours. But I see why you like it. And I understand your love for Marv now. It's really not about the money."

"No, it's a lot about the sex. Friday night, we went to bed, and he nailed me good and proper. He always does at the end of the soirees, but this was something else!" She giggled. "No, I love him to bits. He loves me."

"Yeah. And more than that, I had a friend that I really didn't think I had." She dabbed her eyes. "When I needed someone on my side, I found you again. That's been the biggest surprise. I had a mate when I thought I was on my own."

Suzi nodded. "I'd always have been there for you. Look, I've got to get over to the foodbank. I'll pop over later to see how you're getting on with a bottle of wine and a takeaway. OK?"

"That'll be good. And thanks. For everything."

"It's nothing." The two women hugged, and Suzi left. She travelled into the town, and Ingrid smiled as she walked through the door; Marv's wife subtly passed Ingrid's winnings in an envelope to her. The widow counted the amount in the toilet, amazed at the amount of cash.

She waited until they closed before mentioning it. "Oh, I forgot to say," the quinquagenarian said as they sat down in a circle with a plate of biscuits. "I got a donation to the foodbank over the weekend. Can I pass it onto you, Deborah, as treasurer?"

"How much?" The fellow volunteer asked as she made a pot of tea. "Ten quid? Twenty?"

"Possibly even twenty-five?" Suzi added, smiling as her friend took the envelope from her handbag and dropped it dramatically onto the table.

"No, it's a grand."

Deborah shrieked, dropping the tea pot onto the floor with a smash. "How much?" Six pairs of eyes looked at Ingrid. "What did you do to get a grand for our foodbank?"

Ingrid blushed. "You'd never believe me if I told you."

* * * * *

Aimee, dressed in her smartest attire, sat opposite her prospective employer and conducted herself professionally and confidently in her interview with Ethan and his father. They asked to see her abilities with the software package and passed her a laptop with a set of tasks.

She accomplished them all in half the time permitted, and she smiled as they left the room to discuss her suitability for the role. "Miss Tanner?" Ethan said in front of his father as he opened the door. "We will make you an offer. We need to speak to our HR Director tomorrow. Can we make sure we have your contact details?"

"Of course, Mr Colleridge."

She passed him a copy of her CV, with those details in the header, and he whispered as he took it from her. "Can I give you a lift back?"

She checked her watch. "As long as it's after work, Mr Colleridge."

He smiled as he understood, and ten minutes later, she got into the 21-year-old's brand new executive saloon. "Nice wheels."

"Yeah," he muttered, as he started the engine and pulled into the traffic, leaving the industrial estate.

"Just to be clear, if you offer me the job, it's totally professional. They'll be no snogging behind the delivery yard, no quickies in the stationery cupboard. If you want to come round to my house, or me pop over to yours and we have some fun, I'm cool with that. It might go somewhere, it might not. We could just have sex or companionship, or more. But it doesn't change work. While I am on site, I am your employee, not your friend, booty call, fuck toy, slut, girlfriend, or anything else. Agreed?"

He smiled at her as his car joined the major road. "You rehearsed that?"

"Suzi told me."

"OK. I understand. I'd want the same. I'm the boss's son, so already there are allegations of nepotism. If I employ my bit on the side as my assistant, then the whispers will increase."

"Good, we have an understanding," she said. "How did I do today?"

He sighed. "Fantastic. Dad likes you and we are thinking of a salary around thirty-five thousand pounds."

Aimee smiled. "How about some negotiation?" She asked. "We have sex and if you don't withdraw before blowing your load, it's thirty-seven grand?" She put her hand on his thigh.

"What?" He squealed. "That's ridiculous. My ex and me always used the withdrawal method. I never creampied her. She was obsessed by it."

"Easy win for you, then. But I spoke to Suzi at the weekend." She said. "I've never had anal sex before, but I think I'm ready for it. The butt plug opened something in me and so I practised with douching and a dildo yesterday. I quite like it, and I love you to be my first anal fuck."

Ethan gulped. "I've never done that before. Anna always refused. And Paula."

"Oh, that's a shame. How about we lose our anal virginities together? I'd like that."

"Holy fuck!" He squealed. "You're serious?"

"Yeah, of course. I want to feel your hard cock slide past my lubed, tight ring, and splash my insides with your hot cum." His hands trembled on the steering wheel. "Left here," she told him, pointing at the upcoming junction in the road. "Fourth house on the right, park in the drive. So, are you in or are you out?"