New Literotica Story Page Preview

Story Info
Let us know what you think of the new story page!
321 words
215.8k
30
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 11/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Literotica
Literotica
2,161 Followers

Sorry to bother you. We have something exciting to share.

The all-new Literotica Story Page is in public BETA testing and you're invited to try it out! We want to hear your feedback on the new page so that we can improve it before it goes live on the full site.

To activate the New Literotica Story Page right now, log into your member control panel and go to the Options > My Options menu. On that page, you'll see a new option called "Participate in early site feature versions beta-testing?" If you turn that on and then click "Save", you'll see the New Story Page the next time you visit a story here on Lit. You can turn it off at anytime, so there is no risk!

We'd like to hear from you about any of the following:

1. Any problems, bugs, or issues that you have while using the new story page. The more information you can send us, the more quickly we can track down bugs.

2. Any suggestions you have to improve the new story page.

3. Any general feedback letting us know what you think of the new story page compared to the old one.

You can contact us in any of the following ways:

The "New Story Page BETA Feedback" Literotica Forum Thread

The Literotica Feedback Form

• The "Report A Problem" link in the footer of the new story page

• Email to support[at]literotica.com

• Leave your comment below!

We've been working on the new story page - with the input of many Lit readers and Lit authors - for a long time. Once launched, it will allow us to add many highly requested features, so please help us get it ready.

Thank you in advance for any and all feedback, and for being part of Literotica!

Literotica
Literotica
2,161 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
82 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please no just no

You guys already ruined half the literotica experience by removing the wonderful and simple old control panel and replaced it with a clunky mess. Please don't torture us further with this design.

alexwatson62alexwatson62about 4 years ago
FFS!! ....... NO, NO, JUST NO ...............

....... I can "log in" and it SOMETIMES shows I`m logged in, but that's it.

No access to my favourites ............ stories OR authors, whether I appear logged in or not.

Upgrading is all well and good, but no use for those of us who still prefer Internet Explorer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Better to read

I think it's better to read. Like it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No, Thank you

Prefer original site, does not work for me.

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
Oh No!

Your not updating the site for the betterment of all, this is to increase ad space! It's pretty evident! The current design works better!

1. The font is off, you should stick with the current font to keep the ease of reading.

2. The rating stars mix with the numbers when the page is enlarged.

3. It would be great if there was an "Already Read" indication on the story so we didn't need to browse through those stories that were read or see if we scored the story earlier.

4. Reader version is to small.

I love this website and all that it brings to my world, but I'm not a fan of the new look. If it's not broken, do not fix it!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
Let Go CEO wife fires husband. What follows is the aftermath.in Loving Wives
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
The Unicorn An average guy. A retired model worth millions. Can it work?in Loving Wives
More Stories