All Comments on 'New Literotica Story Page Preview'

by Literotica

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
GrimmerGrimmerover 4 years ago

The layout is cleaner and I am liking this change.

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago

Using iPad, iOS 13.1.2, Safari browser

Will not show all pages, from #1 and on, in “Show Reader View” (I like white print on black background) anymore, just Page 1.

When trying to use “Show Reader View”, when “manually” paging to Page 2 then trying to go to “Show Reader View”, will only show Page 1 again.

So have reverted back to original Story Page.

jezzazjezzazover 4 years ago

I’d like a link to comments on the first page.

yuramwagyuramwagover 4 years ago

You need to work on it still,coz it hanging very bad.i can't even get access to the site using opera mini

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 4 years ago
Like the Tags at the Beginning

However, it messed up my iPad, so I was unable to access Literotica again. I had to go to Apple support and get help. Not going to try again.

moreandmoremoreandmoreover 4 years ago

It is nice. One thing I'd like to see added would be the addition on page one of 'my rating', if I've left one. No need to reread a story I've given one star to.

SKHPSKHPover 4 years ago

I like the new format

except the disgusting banner with webcam-ads on top of each page. I understand that this is a typical feature for free websites, but nevertheless I would prefer the new design without this.

SKHPSKHPover 4 years ago

I can't find the option "show all comments". If it is there, it should be more prominent.

Orion623Orion623over 4 years ago

Story tags at the top of the story is a very good idea.

Preferred the old method of the comments page. Much easier to scroll and read than the new method which calls for a constant clicking of 'show more'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
simular stories

On some pages i click on titles of simular stories only to be brought back to the top of the page that I am on. The only way around that is to click on authurs name and

Find it in his story list. I also have problems looking for older stories i have read search can't find them. Looking for previous read story where the wife refused to dance with husband while out with friends but danced with everyone else that asked her. They argued on way home he end up leaving her and his job (Fight or Flight) only to have her company to buy out his new employer and she is his boss. They get back together in the end.

Loving wives is to large would be nice to separate cluck stories, fight or flight, burn the bitch, revenge stories, into a subsections.

lover1953lover1953over 4 years ago

I really like the new page format. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

horrible.

every webpage has to look and feel like facebook now?

Mello_SixtyNineMello_SixtyNineover 4 years ago

I wouldn't mind an option to set the width of the page. Currently, the page with the story and a narrow column to the right of the story takes up about the 1/3rd of the screen. The remaining 2/3rds on the right side just has a faded out, background tile of angled text that says:

literotica.com

erotic stories

literotica.com

Normally, I would just zoom in to fill more of the screen with the story, but the text then becomes unnecessarily large, I end up scrolling much more.

Mello_SixtyNineMello_SixtyNineover 4 years ago

Even though I have proofread a story multiple times, it always bugged me when I'd discover a spelling mistake or other little errors after uploading a story. It would be awesome to be able to go in, fix those mistakes, and then save it instead of having to delete the story and reupload it with the corrections.

While we are at it: having text tools like, bold, italic, size, and the option to change text colors would be a nice feature to have as well.

Mello_SixtyNineMello_SixtyNineover 4 years ago

A night mode option would be nice with a dark backround & light text.

nicho1855nicho1855over 4 years ago

If it isn't broke don't fix. Why fuck around with something that is working ok??? What we do need is a way to go back past the end of the new story page to find something we may have missed before it disappeared off the bottom of the page. That, and BAN ALL ANONYMOUS COMMENTS. Lit would have to be one of the very few online platforms that allow anonymous comments from anyone. Signed up members only, should have the right to make comments. Maybe that way a lot of good writers will keep posting stories instead of giving up because they've had a gutful of the garbage some of the anonymous trolls put up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Width

I agree with a wider page to read

eddiebabyeddiebabyover 4 years ago
Seems to upset iOS reader view

With the old template on loading the page on an iPhone I would immediately click the reader view button to give me full control over font size, typeface and background colour.

This still works but fails when you want to swap to the second page... because you can’t - you just get shown the first page.

Guess it’s down to how the content is loaded in the background. Hopefully you can sort this going forward.

inno0cent_bystanderinno0cent_bystanderover 4 years ago

When can we get a dark mode?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just a few things I wanted to say

There are some problems and suggestions I'd like to mention.

Problems:

1. On a story page (in new page mode), a bunch of nsfw pictures will show up at the top. This is a nsfw site of course, but it's harder to read a story when someone's behind you if the pictures are there. I wouldn't want anyone to see me browsing a page and think I'm browsing porn for example. Not to mention there's no reason for these pictures to be on there anyways, people came here to read. I understand you may want to put ads here and there to keep the website alive but there's plenty of different pages you could place them, like on the main page for example. The story page is the last page you should be posting it on.

2. I'm not sure if the new report button is the same as report a bug or if it allows people to report inappropriate content aswel. I get it, inappropriate content is inappropriate and should be removed, but before a story is submitted to the website, it still has to be approved so the report option is unnecesary and it will only allow trolls/bots mass report someone they don't like and whatnot. Reddit and youtube already removes content sometimes only because it has been mass reported which is stupid. I'd hate to see that happen with literotica.

Suggestions:

1. Allow a user to directly answer to a comment and have the user get a notification that somebody has replied to their comment, or only if it's from the author. It's really hard to respond to feedback as it is right now, especially if it's an anonymous user.

2. Fix the text editor if you can (the one when you create a new story). Sometimes while a user is correcting something, the editor will move the user to the end of the story and make the user write there and then the user loses track. Also, the editor tends to not register letters sometimes and alot of spelling errors happen.

3. Since you can already use code to format text, implement it in your text editor so that the user can just click and have the editor do the job for the user, for the user's comfort.

4. I agree with other user comment on anonymous comments. A user who's not logged in shouldn't have the right to post a comment. I would still keep the anonymous option for logged in users though.

5. When you submit a story and you get to choose tags, have a list of common tags listed below so that the user knows how to tag their story properly.

6. Increase the length for the title of a story by few characters.

I know not everything can be done because it takes some work, but I hope you take some of these atleast into consideration.

jezzazjezzazover 4 years ago
CSS is broken on iOS 13 on safari.

The “leave your own comment” text input box overlays the list of other stories in a series, when in portrait mode.

Very annoying on iPad.

Phoenix_LusterPhoenix_Lusterover 4 years ago

At a quick glance I somewhat like it. It seems a little more concise with better defined borders and easier to read text. I think it needs centering though and I also think a background that's gentler on the eyes would be a really nice addition to this website.

I also like that as a logged in user, I can also now comment anon without having to first log out. That's a pretty convenient feature. Also like how the new rating stars look. Small point but every little helps as they say. I also like that pictures can be posted WITH stories now? Is that a thing too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tags up front.

If you are going to change anything, put the tags up front, so we don't have to go to the back looking for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
tags

tags are usefull too

44chicken44chickenover 4 years ago
First impressions

On iPad... Font is too small. On old page I’d zoom in to have text fill width of screen making font big enough. New layout prevents much zoom leaving text too small. Better solution would be a choice of font sizes.

Text looks gray rather than black. Reduced contrast is harder to read.

I would not (could not) use new layout unless I can make font larger.

BigMadStorkBigMadStorkover 4 years ago
Fonts Issue

In general, I like it. The ads will take some getting used to but it looks nicer.

As an older man with degerating eyes, I like bigger fonts. The text is smaller and not adjustible. How about allowing some fine tuning? The page numbers are awfully small.

J002J002over 4 years ago
An option to tip Authors

So we can encourage our favorite authors to publish more stories

blackmatterblackmatterover 4 years ago
It really is not good

The "Facebook" aesthetics is off-putting, and so are the porn banners up top, which are now littered everywhere apparently. The page width still isn't properly utilized. The comment section needs some work, so does the way the site handles comments in general. For instance, if a reader leaves a comment on a story, the site should notify the author of that via email. Also, it would be nice if you could integrate comment threads, and alert the users whenever someone responded to them. As a rule, I don't think anonymous should be allowed to comment or rate a story. The site basically rewards anonymous trolling by giving them these perks.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 4 years ago

I have used the new format for a few stories now and I must say wow I like it. Please keep it.

luedonluedonover 4 years ago

I liked it generally and I'll get used to the differences. My first attempt at posting a comment failed. I don't know why. The old system seemed better.

As a reader, it would help to have the tags in the sidebar at the top with the expanded description of the story, so that readers know what they are about to read. (eg, the eternal complainers about cuck stories).

As an author, it would be convenient to restore the ability to control page breaks, and to permit more than 35 letters in the title.

But generally, I like it.

Lue

johsunjohsunover 4 years ago

I like the new format, the stories are wider on the screen, I like the info up at the top of the story, especially the 'read time'.

I love that there is the option to see more 'similar stories'. That is really great.

I also like the term 'Follow author' rather than 'favorite author' as the old one had.

Things I would like to see added: Story tags at the top of the stories as well as at the bottom, to tell what I'm getting into. The author's name along with the stories in the 'similar stories' box like it is on the old look - I like to check the author's works to see if there's a sequel. I'd also like the text of the story to be in a font that has serifs. It's just easier to read, or at least the option to increase the size of the type.

I'm sure I'll think of more. Overall the new format is a great improvement.

OK, I just tried to post, since I logged out of my main author's page it won't let me post even thought it shows my logon name in the 'post as'. and there doesn't seem to be a way to log on here on the comment's section. I'd like to see that as an option as well, as it is in the old version.

trahetraheover 4 years ago

I have been using this page for some years and I like the new changes you did. There are some room for improvement but overall it's great.

johsunjohsunover 4 years ago

Doh!

I mentioned earlier that I'd like to see the story tags at the beginning of the story. I just found them right there at the top by clicking on the 'tag' icon. Also the others in the series under another icon.

This new format ROCKS!

I also like seeing the authors short description of the story right there too.

wowbotwowbotover 4 years ago
Page Zooming

I switched to the new format and loaded a story. Tried expanding (zoom in) the text but couldn’t. Thus I switched back to the old format.

Another point, I tried posting the above in the dedicated forum thread, but my user and password were not being accepted on the logon page.

N.B> I am using Opera Mini on an iPad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Do not change ANYTHING!

Your presentation, as it is now, is fine. I like the way it works, I like the ease in which I can check out authors other submissions. I want you to have NO knowledge of me, nor my tastes.

In my perception, change is mainly motivated by greed = How we can make more money. And/or how you can profit by selling lists of your readers - who they are and what they like.

If it works - don't fuck it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I like the way it isl

Don't change anything the site works just fine now.

lynnandandylynnandandyover 4 years ago

Great idea, like the new presentation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Don't change it.

I prefer the tighter spacing of the current page; need no further features.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Don't change anything

It's fine the way it is.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 4 years ago
Please work on Stories/Poems Tab instead

Always lamented I couldn't re-order by date.

oldtwitoldtwitover 4 years ago
Like to

Like to be able to sort by date published in each author,s page, also just a bit heavier on the type face feel that it is now just that bit thin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@nicho1855

The writers can choose to turn off anon comments, some just don't do it, then complain about anons, I've seen a lot of very good comments by anons and its time to remember that the admin now have to approve comments so if bad ones get through who's fault is that? They're so busy trying to 'fix' what isn't broken that they ignore what the readers really want.

luedonluedonover 4 years ago

I'm getting used to it and liking it more. I've only tried it as a reader and commenter, and have a draft story in storage so far. I haven't posted a story using the new layout yet.

I've now found the tab to get the tags at the start of the story and that's good. (Thanks to another commenter.) I had another attempt at posting a comment that disappeared. (Moderated out of existence for criticising the 'similar stories' selections?)

I originally thought that the full list of comments couldn't be accessed as a single collection and was annoyed by having to click the 'more comments' button to get the preceding five, but found that by clicking the COMMENTS heading the full collection appeared as before.

As I said, I'm getting used to it and liking it more. One added thing that would help is the old system where those making a comment could see the full comment before submitting it (not just a few lines at a time).

Lue

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago

Story needs to be automatically full screen width. Make same width as the add that has to be there. Move the stuff from RHS to within same boundary width. Eg above story.

Need to be able to change text size and have linewrap to stay within screen width.

AdamdavidsonAdamdavidsonover 4 years ago
How many words/pages

Each story is listed with a rating (4.50 etc). I would like additional info up front of how many pages and or words. Sometimes I just want to read a quick story that has only 3 or 4 pages, other times 18 or 20 are fine...I just would like to know what I’m getting in to without scrolling to the bottom of the first page.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 4 years ago
I tried it for a week. I switched back.

After a week with the new format, I switched back to the old. For starters, the background on the new format is too bright and tires the eyes. How about an option to chose backgrounds? Or a 'night mode'?

I also like the narrower column on the old; it's faster to read the old format.

How about bringing the story tags to the top so we don't have to scroll to the bottom to see what the story is about (the perpetual lament of the BTB, anti-reconciliation rabble)?

How about adding a page count at the top? Generally, I won't read a 20 pager unless it's by a competent, known author.

How about adding a date published? That way we don't have to go the the author's page to find out. Thanks!

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudeover 4 years ago

I love the new format. I love the ability to select "read later" right at the top. Typically read from my phone and it perfect.

I love it!!!!!!

FDD

PAWineDudePAWineDudeover 4 years ago

I agree with the suggestion that a page count be added to either the beat site, or to the "standard" search page. Sometimes I don't have the time to read through a longer story, in a single sitting. That's when a "snack size" story could fit the bill. Thanks.

thedayafterthedayafterover 4 years ago

Yes, really like the new page layout. When you show the 'Read more of this series' box you list the link to the full series, the authors member page, at the bottom of the box. Might be an idea to put a separator line above this or an extra blank separator to show that it isn't actually another chapter in the story. It did confuse me slightly the first time.

The only thing I do miss is the page dropdown there's no other way to see how many pages a story has. Would be good to have a total number of pages at the beginning of a story so that you can see straight away how many pages the story has.

Otherwise like the new layout the new font is clear and easy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If it ain't broke ...

Don't fix it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

i would like a read all option.......

and not have to edit everything into one page.

sucksexfulsucksexfulover 4 years ago

The new layout is better to me than the previous. I prefer the new story font also.

Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I like it.

It has more info and options.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

1) Not just the story page, should do new for all pages.

2) Some changes in new page don't show up on old page.

3) Default user portrait is hardly visible, use thicker colour or lines, may be something like Yahoo's.

4) Things like font size selection, night mode

5) Comment need read all. No anonymous comment. Consider author respond to comment- click to show. One user comment how many times...

6) Story tag, read more of this series and similar stories should not all stuck on the right as a narrow right pane one way down with center pane empty. Consider read more on the center,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Maybe use a bit more of the screen area?

I like the data but maybe allow for using a bit more space so more text is visible on one screen.

Sven the ElderSven the Elderover 4 years ago

Neat! - A worthwhile update and change S (tE)

FifthEstateFifthEstateover 4 years ago

I do most of my reading from my iPhone and find the new interface so much better than the old one. I do agree with other commenters that a night screen would be great. My feedback on some of the other new features: Being able to easily see the number of followers for the author is great; read time estimate is nice, but I do fear those of us who write longer stories could get fewer clicks as a result; Being able to add stories to reading lists at beginning of story is fantastic; I like the easy icon click for story tags at the beginning.

Some other features I’d like to see: Show the number of votes the story has received prominently; Have a cumulative author average score for their body of work and perhaps color code it from high to low; Come up with a better system for ranking popular authors than those that have the most published stories.

Lastly, I don’t agree with eliminating anonymous comments. Yes we all get some useless or offensive comments by the anon’s, but personally they don’t bother me anymore than some of the entitled member ones I get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
now take one more step

One frustration has always been with the new stories, which are randomly posted. If you could group them by category (some of us have favorite categories), it would help

waratahwaratahover 4 years ago
And another further step?

Compartmentalise the stories by day posted, often see a story, was new yesterday, its new again today, making me wonder if there were other new stories posted, or was it moved, would like to be able to look at "Today (new, posting still happening)"; "Yesterday (locked in)" etc.

Thanks for being a great site in general though :)

gpetagpetaover 4 years ago

The new literotica design worked very well so far. Great you have added functions as especially to use the reading list also reading possibilities were improved as I recognized.

A big wish frm my side is to have a Restart and a boomark feature. Restart I mean to get back where you left at the last session. And bookmark that you can mark in a Story the Point where you finished last time to find it easily again.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 4 years ago

After using it for a while... I mostly like it.

1. Add the story score to the summary info block, as is done in the ‘similar stories’ block.

2. Text formatting - I read on my iPad. I can zoom the page, but still might like bigger text. I have 2 ideas on that improvement:

2a. Make the page ‘reader mode friendly’. Modern browsers include a reader mode. When i use it on a Lit story, it shows only the first page, even if I’m on a later page. It’d be great if it showed the current page, AND showed links so next/previous pages.

2b. Implement user preferences for separate/text fonts & sizes for story pages (separate from the story list, and search pages)

technofrog2002technofrog2002over 4 years ago

I’ve been using the new page for awhile now and I like the following features: The story summary at the top of each page is great. The tags at the top and not at the end like there were is helpful to get a feel what story is like. The only issue I’ve had is when I read on my iPhone using reader view and when I go to the next page I have refresh the entire page to read that page. If I don’t refresh when I activate the reader view I get the previous page. Overall I like the new format.

On another note when i use to activate my reader view the entire story with all pages would be available for me to read without going to the next page. This was prior to trying out the new page layout. It maybe an issue with my phone (iPhone X) but I thought I’d mention it if was a change to the website.

Kicker73Kicker73over 4 years ago

I would like to know easier if the author is male or female. The beta screens look great thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
whole screen?

Am I the only one who the whole screen isn't used? All of this takes up slightly more than 1/2 of the page. Is there a reason for that?

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 4 years ago

First impressions on Android/Chrome is nice. Text is clear, size is acceptable compromise between the two the old format offered thanks to a strange quirk that was rather a bug than a feature (old format on Android/Chrome the text is quite small at first, but after waiting for the add banner to load and switching to landscape view and back to portrait, it changed to size that was almost too large). However, I can see how someone might want more control.

The best surprise so far was that judging by the instant switch, all pages of a story preloaded (or maybe background AJAX requests, but the thing is it instant for the user without page reloading). It also means, if you absolutely hate the webcams banner on top you can close it and it stays closed when switching pages.

The worst surprise so far, I lost a half written comment because the text area got cleaned by automatic reloading on switching tabs back and forth. I do that a lot! And have got used that chrome now uses local storage for text fields... So, retaining text in text field after switching to a different tab and back is my only minor complaint so far. Then, I just checked again deliberately and it stays this time, so maybe the first was a glitch.

MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
As someone has said...

...if it ain't broke, don't fix it! The existing format is excellent. One problem I have with the new format in your example is that the print seems to be nowhere near as neat and clear as the present print. I don't like it.

bigtddybrbigtddybrover 4 years ago

I've looked through many of the comments on the new page and they tend to follow my thoughts. Some points though: LupusDel notes that once you set the page for your viewing preference, all pages in the story are set the same. This is a very useful and pleasantly surprising detail!

Many members like the "story info" summary which is very useful but I find it lacks one key feature, to whit, the "ratings feedback". Currently, there is only one place to find the ratings summary and that is on the story list page of the various authors. It would be nice to include this as it gives a good indication of the quality of story that can be expected. Though going to the story list page can give you insight as to the abilities and personal preferences of the respective author.

I like that you give the approximate reading time of a story based (I assume) on the average reader. While I read faster that most, I am able to calculate approximately how long it will take to read a given story. Useful when deciding which stories to read at what time. So much so that this would be a nice additional feature to include on the "New Story" listing page. I would suggest that the "Submitted by" line includes: name of the author, category, READ TIME, date submitted, and hot or not. READ TIME IS THAT IMPORTANT!

Some people have asked to have the stories grouped by theme. While I note that you do this on occasion for certain themes (BDSM and Incest/Taboo come to mind amongst others) I know that you receive stories ad hock throughout the day and grouping is not always practical.

Many readers seem to have issues with text sizing. Yes. However, part of this function is inherent to the device and device software being used, which may not be compatible with the Lierotica format. Despite the varieties of software out there, you are doing a commendable job. Keep it up! (excuse the pun)

Overall, I like the new format. Please continue with it.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 4 years ago

1) I wish the current rating of the story was displayed in the 'info' box.

2) comments - what happened to the 'title' box for comments. I sometimes skipped putting a title for my comment, but, I prefer to have a title.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 4 years ago

I really like this new format, I think you have something here and I hope you keep it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unrelated but Relevant

Please fix your rating system! The top stories should have both high number of ratings and high average. Some of the best stories aren't in "Best of" anymore because a few new stories with let's say 50 or so higher ratings like 4.8, out ranks a story with thousands of ratings at 4.7. It shouldn't all depend on rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Would Love to Comment

But every time I try to create an account I never get the validation email. Fix that and I'll be glad to give feedback.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 4 years ago

The question is whether these changes significantly improve the old format and is it a benefit for authors and readers. I don't think so. What would be of even greater help is better criteria for what stories are being allowed under the Lesbian Sex category. I am sooo tired of reading stories where women are graphically having sex with men and vice versa, then having this epiphany that Oh, I like women. I have even read a story or two about transexuals "developing lesbian relationships." Don't get me wrong, this is not an attempt to discredit a woman's sexual past. I'm ok with mentions of a past husband or boyfriend but I Don't want to read details about their sexual trysts, in quote, a lesbian story. This goes the same for incest and nonconsensual sex. Like the phrase, "there's an app for that" well there's a Sex Category for that. Now this is something you can work on. The website has been a safe haven for me where I can read about same gender loving women like myself. Society is inundated with sex, with 97% being heterosexual. Literotica is all encompassing. Anybody can find "a home" here, something that speaks to them. You all are losing sight of your original intent, In an attempt, to appeal to greater masses. It's sad really, especially for younger questioning females who are trying to figure things out or older women trapped in tradition and societal pressures. It's an opportunity to say, you're not alone. For women to see themselves loving other women in a proud and positive light. Encouragement to Live in their Truth without shame. To say, there is support for you here and in this world. Literotica is not your average site. It is so much more. You change lives. (Continue to) BE THE CHANGE. Thank you for listening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
DARK THEME

I only need a DARK THEME, please and thank you.

Hambone371Hambone371over 4 years ago

What do I think of the new webpage? Very little and quite unkindly. I has me in some weird loop where I cannot read anything and am stuck answering questions about this bogus beta.

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
Oh No!

Your not updating the site for the betterment of all, this is to increase ad space! It's pretty evident! The current design works better!

1. The font is off, you should stick with the current font to keep the ease of reading.

2. The rating stars mix with the numbers when the page is enlarged.

3. It would be great if there was an "Already Read" indication on the story so we didn't need to browse through those stories that were read or see if we scored the story earlier.

4. Reader version is to small.

I love this website and all that it brings to my world, but I'm not a fan of the new look. If it's not broken, do not fix it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No, Thank you

Prefer original site, does not work for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Better to read

I think it's better to read. Like it

alexwatson62alexwatson62about 4 years ago
FFS!! ....... NO, NO, JUST NO ...............

....... I can "log in" and it SOMETIMES shows I`m logged in, but that's it.

No access to my favourites ............ stories OR authors, whether I appear logged in or not.

Upgrading is all well and good, but no use for those of us who still prefer Internet Explorer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please no just no

You guys already ruined half the literotica experience by removing the wonderful and simple old control panel and replaced it with a clunky mess. Please don't torture us further with this design.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiterotica@Literotica
Hello world! The 2024 Literotica Special Contests Schedule is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-organized-challenge-list-2024-updated-jan-23.1601234/ The 2024 Literotica Author-Organized Challenge List is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-orga...