Sort by:
  • 403 Comments
Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 month ago

Thank You for working so hard to keep you Web site up and running so well. Sincerely, it does get addicting reading so many great stories. However, when I go to send a message directly to an author, it always bounces back as Spam! I've never "spammed" anyone, nor do I even know how, have the tech ability or knowledge. Thanks, Buster2U

juanviejojuanviejo3 months ago

I WISH THERE WAS A WAY TO RETURN TO AN UNFINISHED STORY. i FIND IT TO BE SO FRUSTRATING TO HAVE TO LEAVE THE SITE FOR SOME COMPELLING REASON, AND NOT BE ABLE TO FIND THE STORY AGAIN. PLEASE CONSIDER A WAY TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE, IF POSSIBLE. I REALLY APPRECIEATE YOU FINE PEOPLE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would like an easier way to combine many preferences, and have your engine offer the closest 50 stories, eg... small breasts, bisexual female, no anal, FFM, chubby characters, no drug usage .... etc... The results would not be a perfect match of all, but would give the 50 closest.

desertdad666desertdad666over 1 year ago

More stable when going from page to page, quicker to load overall. Same great content!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very slow.... use service workers to precache the stories. Add ability to set dark theme as default without having to login.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

I wish Literotica would somehow, like with the favorite tag show that we've read the story. Some stories I don't mind reading again and again. Whe I realize I've already read the story, whether I liked it or not would like to see and indicator on the first page, whether I've read it or not. Like the Follow tag on the page by the Authors Handle. It would be easy to do, would it not? Other than clicking favorite for everything? Even though I did NOT like the video!

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 3 years ago

Add YEAR as search period please

Add YEAR as search period please. Currently we are jumping from MONTH to ALL TIME. Please add more options!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The best case scenario would be stacking.

Stack categories say 3. Then branch off and add to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Multiple Tags

Older versions drop downs and the ability to add more than one Tag easily makes the version more user friendly. This version is too awkward, lose interest by the time you’ve found what you were looking for.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
Can't say without using a few times but as other people did like old

So no help at this time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Search

There should be a way to search for a title or specific group ie brother sister or pregnant mother/ pregnant sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Old Format much better

Your old format was much better and user friendly.

Drop down menu for favorites, most viewed and ratings was a great way to enjoy best stories.

Do consider reintroducing that

SomeDamnedDudeSomeDamnedDudeover 4 years ago
Add multiple tag searching and boolean operations

This would be MUCH more useful if you could use more than one tag and if there was an exclude these tags line as well. Better yet use operators like:

+cousin +virgin -gay male

or

+ celebrity -cuckhold

This would make the tags infinitely more useful in my opinion.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And/or

I only use the tags portal tbh, and i think it would be cool if I could search for multiple tags but have them not together. Like looking for, lets say, Public + Mature tags. Itd be cool if I could look for, instead, Public OR mature rather than them together if that makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Missing Tags

I love it, except it is missing several useful tags such as "Burn the Bitch".

SomeDamnedDudeSomeDamnedDudealmost 5 years ago
Boolean search with tags

It would be GREAT if you would make the tags work with + and - operators. This would taylor the results so people could avoid content that doesn't fit their tastes even if their chosen tag is also on a story. Having a drop down to change sort order would be another great addition. Another possibility would be to give users accounts a place to put tags to avoid in every search though I think adding boolean to the tag search would probably be easier than this option. Last item, put the search option at the top of the page and make it conform to the boolean tags chosen.

Thanks and keep up the great work on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
stories written by women

I wish there was a way to isolate stories written by women (or men). Even if stories where the author does not give their gender is omitted...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Tags Portal

The tags are very difficult to navigate. The page takes a long time to load, especially since the tags keep changing. Not happy!

OhHeyFellaOhHeyFellaalmost 6 years ago
Option to exclude tags?

I want to know if Literotica could implement a page (or simply an option) to exclude tags from searches? Let's say I'm not a total cuck, but I want to read Interracial stories actually worth something beyond petty cuckolding. So I click a " - cuckold " tag on an "exclusion" page, and for that search all stories with cuckold will be excluded in my search results. Is there a way to implement this?

It'd be nice to easily find and read an Interracial story actually involving love, rather than pathetic deprived cuck crap for a change.

If it already exists, can there be a page with greater dedication to explaining how it works?

liqueurliqueurabout 6 years ago
I like it also

I agree that the biggest problem with tags is mislabeling by authors. However, so far as I can see, that's not something that's really within Literotica's control.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 6 years ago
I like it

The look and function are awesome, however The problem with the sites Tags have never been the format! The biggest problem with your tags is many authors mis lable or don't tag at all. There have been times when I searched for stories using a dozen accurate tags only total. Weeks later when I found it by coincidence I noticed the tags were useless, names of characters not anything relevant. Readers should be able to suggest tags if were logged in, maybe 2 or 3 suggestions for a tag would take effect. Please remedy the functionality!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent Tags

The new tags and how they work is fantastic!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nude/Nudist/Nudism/Always Naked as its own category.

(If other like this idea, chime in.)

Literotica does a great job of presenting nudist story lines. I especially love the nudist-incest stories.

My suggestion/request is that Nude become a new category to join all the other standard categories (Mature, Incest/Taboo, Interracial Love, Lesbian Sex, Loving Wives, etc.

There is a nice difference between stories about people having sex which usually involves them being nude, and stories about nude people THEN having sex with each other.

If you all could do a small scale experiment to see how it would function and if it was popular, that would be great.

Thanks for considering this.

Long-time fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please keep this site up!

It gives me a wonderful way to loose myself, in someone else's vision, wishing that, just maybe, it could be me, at the end of a crazy day. We all need a release in some way, and this works for a lot of people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Anonymous 01

I think it's great especially for a single mom who doesn't get out much it's a perfect way to relax thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Any in the new lay-out

Now, you certainly improved the old format. I DO like this new lay-out with lots of newer choices. Wish you sucess, continue and we will love you even moire

cabanazcabanazover 6 years ago
Add YEAR as search period please

Add YEAR as search period please. Currently we are jumping from MONTH to ALL TIME. Please add more options!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Evolving

It's in interesting search tool. However, one limitation is that I don't see a way to stack tags -- multiple, hierarchical tag select. Perhaps, instead of clicking on a tag submits that tag, program the form such that clicking adds that item to a list, then having a specific "search" button to execute the search.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I like it

Appears to be a very useful additional search tool although I have not used it much so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Go older

Not all men over 60 are useless in bed, remember love or desire is not defined by

an erection. There are enoug of us over 70, and are loving their way thru the

women of their generation....if you are writing fiction or not, the senior men and

women ( 70+) using the magic pill or not deserve their nitch in the world of literotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Additional tags

Sexless marriage, frustrated husband, wife,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sucks for Cell

I have had a hell of a time getting it to work for my cell phone. The drop down menus have not been working. Always have to make the phone pull up the desktop mode which is a hassle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

One issue with the Tags Portal is if I am scrolling in the page and I click on a story, if i hit the back space it automatically puts me at the top of the search for a certain tag even if I was at the bottom of the page.

Also, I like how the old format had a drop down arrow for the page number to make it easier to find past submissions

handyman200handyman200over 6 years ago
I liked it.

One can way more easily find what topic you may be interested in at the time in a lot less time.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nope

Don’t like the new format.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I like it

Just a simple page, no fancy gimmicks to confuse things. Works for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Love the new format!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please stay with the format you have

It's so much better and easier to find what you're looking for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oops, the "New Format"

Well I am sure you worked hard on the "New Format" but to me you have made the pleasure of read, no longer a pleasure. Keep the old format thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Poor design, just in the name of progress.

The new system is a huge step backwards from the old method, instead of giving the ability to fine tune a specific search path is is more akin to a general index search.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I like it , but...

The tags system feels clunky and has difficulty loading.

I would like some of the tags to feature styles of writing or characters, like goth, all-American, strange, lovecraftian, or detective / mystery. Most of the tags also seem superfluous. Some streamlining would be helpful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hate it..the best going to the worst

Just when you had things about right...your now like so many other sites...you were the best sexy literature site and the new way makes it difficult to follow your interest or tag line with in a group

Another great site gone to the wasteland

TheForgottenLetterTheForgottenLetterover 6 years ago
I don't like it

The new system seems to give you just general information and not specific information. I maybe wrong but a number of stories certainly muilt chapter stories can be listed under a number tags. I believe that you need a better system then this because it takes forever to find a decent story that fits your taste.

Robinius1Robinius1over 6 years ago
Second Comment

I read through all of the previous comments and some were reasonable while some were ludicrous. One stood out, however, as I have wondered about it myself every time I see the non-human category - why aren't zoophilia/beastiality stories allowed on Literotica? It makes no difference to me either way because my interest is in incest/taboo, but to allow stories about 'werewolves' but not about 'wolves' seems inconsistent. I'm just saying...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
mom/son grandma/grandson

there needs to be a tag for "treatment or assistance" that leads to incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Left out

Believe you've left out a tag for "Grandma/grandson sex"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Much better!

I like the new tag results page much better! Looks good, easy to use, and shows all the information I want to see.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
I like it very much

It takes up my whole screen which makes it so much easier on my eyes to select what I am looking for

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
If its not broken

Nah...dont change it

ObedientsubObedientsubover 6 years ago
Okay

I like this better, you can find what you're looking for under the different tags. Ex. Black woman and stories from the different tags are listed and you can dwindle it down with filters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
New Look

Wonderful New Look and not just the same old same old. Thanks for keeping it New and Interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great concept

Tag section very well said out. This is a great idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
yuck!

please separate gay, tranny, crossdressing, into its categories... i dont ever want to encounter this especially after reading a chunk of the story already. author needs to give warning at front

mom7764mom7764over 6 years ago
Hi

I love the tags,,,lets one go to a more specific story ,,,,,,,very nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pretty Neat......

One of the most effective methods of searching is the ability to choose the prime tag then add "Sub" tags. Just an easy way for the user to get exactly what they want....

CarlusMagnusCarlusMagnusover 6 years ago
It would be very helpful...

...if a story's tags appeared at the beginning of the story, instead of at the end. As things are now, when I'm deciding whether I'm interested in a story, I have to scroll to the bottom of the first page, go to the last page, and then, again, scroll to the bottom in order to examine the tags. That's not only a pain in the ass, but puts potential spoilers in the mix, as I see the last parts of the story, as well as the comments it's gotten, when I do that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Please for the love of everything holy, put in a category "Cuckold Stories" in the Stories By Category on the Site Content page.

cricketxcricketxover 6 years ago
keywords vs tags

If tags are going to be 'wild west' then I suggest having a predefined and approved list of 'meta tags' that an author can choose to associate with the work. So here is an example of what I'm thinking:

Category: incest

Topic: mother-son, father-daughter, brother-sister, aunt-nephew, uncle-niece, mother-daughter, father-son, aunt-niece, uncle-nephew, loving-cousins

Actions: missionary, reverse-cowboy, blow-job, ass-fuck, cock-worship, pussy-worship, titty-fuck

Tag: rape, non-concentual, old farm, grand piano, college graduation, yellow wallpaper, fast driving, sole female, sole male, family,

Next ... the search engine needs to be able to do boolean search so that you can filter in and out. Example search terms (notice I'm filtering out stories that happen to include these: mother-daughter, rape and non-consentual).

category=incest topic=mother-son topic=brother-sister -topic=mother-daughter action=reverse-cowboy -tag=rape -tag=non-consentual

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too many tags.

I think there simply too many tags. I find them very confusing. How about a shortened semi-consolidated list with a button to the full listing?

OtakkunOtakkunover 6 years ago
Tags

Why cant you select more than one tag? For example blonde & pool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
New Tags

How about tags for "written by a woman" and "written by a man"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Reasonable tags

The new tag-search looks good. But there's a general problem with the tags. I can see good reasons for not restricting the authors choice in this field. But then there's a wide variety of spelling like e.g. "cock sucking" vs "cocksucking" vs "cock-sucking". This makes a search inconvenient. Also, when there is no restriction authors seem oblivious of the necessity to choose the right tags. Some tags are simply ridiculous like in the stroy "Home of plenty club" by edwina which is tagged with "Karen nodded" "karen" "anal sey" (the only useful one here), and "honey". (This example is random and not in any way meant to judge the stroy itself.) Unless someone has a fetish for the name "karen" these tags are useless. Astonishingly the tag search for "karen" lists 2 pages of stories. The similar helpful tag "night" lists 4 pages, while the sexy tag "clock" only lists 5 stories. And while I write this I look at the "tags for this story" on the right of the page which list "blow job – college – exhibitionism – fantasy – mature – public – voyeurism – impregnation – cuckold – cheating wife". So as long as the tags are handled like this there is no use in a better search or any search at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
return to the top

the really annoying thing about the lists of stories is when you go back to the list it automatically returns to the top which is quite awkward when only using one hand

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I like trains

I like to turtles

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Like it but

I really like it due to the ease of ordering the results by views, favorites, etc but one thing I absolutely hate about it is that if you click on a story and then hit the back button, it doesn't go back to where you left the results in the page but at the very top of the results page. This makes browsing super annoying if you like reading a little bit of the story then go back to your tag results.

travel2cutravel2cuover 6 years ago
Good to have variety

I like this way of searching. I still like looking at the old format and think it is good to variety in anything you do and the search options are the same. Thanks for the new search tool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Resizing pages

Love the new format except that I am not able to resize the page in order to enlarge the text, Using the two finger expand method.

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfover 6 years ago
Nice, but...

It works well, and makes selections easier. You dont have to be as precise when clicking with a mouse.

Couple of negatives: the side bar list of frequency seems irrelevant. I'd rather have a longer list, like a Top 50, than know how many stories or clicks a category gets.

Also, on mobile devices, the longer screen requires more time to load, and requires more scrolling. Lastly, in my experience, the increased size of popular sujects is harder to pull out than the old version. The font makes them all blend together, especially on smaller screens. On a desk top PC, it may work great, but the mobile world struggles a little.

None of my critique would stop me from enjoying Lit. I love the venue, and the opportunity you all give us. What you do is a thankless job, but please know you ARE appreciated. Thanks! *huggles*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tags

I like the new look and the easy access to related stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I like it alot. I like the way the interface looks as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
New Control Panel

I like it.

Run it for three to six months so people can get use to it and then ask for feed back

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

down

mugs101mugs101over 6 years ago
yes

I like it, please put a link under "search the site" so that it can be easily accessed

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Like it !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Go for it

Give it a try for a year and then ask for comments. Most people tend to resist initial change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sucks

Maybe an option but not the main page

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really good

Like it a lot. Good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Different view?

What I would like to be able to do is to go to an Author's Story List and sort them into date order so as to be able to see their most recent work without a load of Searching.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very good.

The tags are much more user friendly, and give many more choices. This is good. If one cannot find what they want through this, I'm not sure how to help them. How soon does this roll out?

One request, is it possible to add a "bbw mature" or "bbw granny" tag?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Instructions on the page would help

I think it works. Using one word to search and then pulling in one of the additional suggestions down the right side does get you to what you want quickly. Having the scores and the categories makes it easier to decide which of the stories you might want to check out. I like the look, as well. However, take it with a grain of salt, since I seldom do a tags search. GT

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too busy

It is too busy and hard to follow.

grnspectregrnspectreover 6 years ago
Tags portal

It is not good. No refined search.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
leave well enough alone

Please don't mess with something that isn't broke!!!! why does everybody have to make changes when there is nothing wrong. Minor changes is one thing, but to change everything like this in a major change is nuts, in my opinion!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Layout

Why are categories over on the right of the page, its inconsistent with other pages.

Results page says "Active Tags" yet you only appear to be able to select one tag. One tag is pretty restrictive.

List of available tags seems odd, if you choose a 7 day filter you seem to get as many tag results as with an All filter, Is that right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
As usual

It appears to be change for changes sake. Very messy. Unfriendly and difficult to navigate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tag portal

Very good nice research tool !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Less than before

I think there isn't as many tags here as I remember. Even some I used a lot.

elbiscayneelbiscayneover 6 years ago
Initial Category Search

Being able to select more than one would narrow search immediately, making the next page with fewer items.

irishcream44irishcream44over 6 years ago
Looked fine

I agree about retaining advanced search capabilities

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 6 years ago
Yes, I like the new format

The structure of the Story Tags is also used by many porn sites (err... or so I've heard! LOL) With the Category list and Most Used Tags providing great coverage, I think the structure is wide and allows great variety for specific little "kinks" or topics to be read/assessed.

I don't have a lot of use of the search aspect so can't comment. Keep up the good works team. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So long as we still can do an advanced search it is fine.

As someone who uses advanced search at times, I feel the tags are a neutral to me. But I don't think your tags portal is as good as advanced search - so hope your are retaining that function?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

I like the new tags much better. Much easier to find what I’m looking for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
New Tag Portal

Much cleaner and more easily searched. The search function could use some tweaking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Search Function

I have left a story half way throug and when I return to finish I have trouble finding even when I know the title.

The search function needs improving.

Wes

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

I really like the new format. Look forward to using.

Bud

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I like it quite a bit

With the new tag portal, I found a lot of great stories I had previously missed. Personally, I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
New Tags Portal

I like the new portal a lot. It is much clearer and easier to scan for a topic of interest. I assume the larger size type represents a category with more stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

i dont like it.....if its not broke dont fix it

o2byoungo2byoungover 6 years ago
Need a new category - Gay Romance

All of my stories have been uploaded as Gay Male, but they tend to be light on sex and much heavier on love, romance and plot. They may cause more usage of Kleenex and not so many gallons of cum falling on the floor. My stories tend to come from the heart rather than the genitals. They center more around love and relationships, and would fit well into a gay romance category.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiterotica@Literotica
2158 Followers
Hello world! The 2024 Literotica Special Contests Schedule is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-organized-challenge-list-2024-updated-jan-23.1601234/ The 2024 Literotica Author-Organized Challenge List is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-orga...