All Comments on 'New Lives'

by Orcaman47

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A WANNA BE CUCKY WIMP

and seems to be proud for it. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 12 years ago
Lousy

That was a lousy wimp story. Please don't write a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i'm glad

i;m glad you wrote your I.Q. after your penname.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i;m glad you wrote your I.Q. after your penname

nice one lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
That little girl was 12!!!!

What the hell is wrong with you? The story was ok until then, but you should be ashamed of yourself for having that little girl dressed that way and in that situation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sick sick sick author..

bringing a 12 yrs old into this sick story.shame on you!!are u a petafile. another wimp husband story.. if he lets her fuck some client, the marriage ends. what sick man would let his wife willing go of with someone else.. cuckhold story.. do not write another part unless you can clean it up..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The last two commenters speak more about themselves than the story

in that they are imagining things that are not there. Filthy minded perverts. I thought it was a great story, well written and different. I was continually hanging to whether she was going to cuck him or not, and she DIDN'T, despite him being a prick about it. Dude we all got fantasies abot our wives, just most of us don't let them outta the bag so freely. And why would you get off on her looking cheap? Sexy can be classy too? But that question is not directed at the author, only the protagonist in the story who doesn't even exist. Good writing author...oh yeah, three cheers for delayed justice. Hope you get a life Amanda, and RIP Meredith, it must have hurt you sweet girl seeing your friends fitted up...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WTF?!? A 12 yr old girl is in this fuckedup story?

I don't know what the fuck you were trying to write but the only thing you succeeded at was turning me off. I don't care if you fap to images of dwarfs and monkeys wearing hard hats, but keep those stories for yourself.

The rest of the story made absolutely no fucking sense. It was like a train wreck that got worse and worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: The last two commenters speak more about themselves than the story

As opposed to an arrogant fuck, such as yourself, who doesn't like people having an opinion different from its own?

allsop72allsop72over 12 years ago
trash

his upwhat total trash STOP no more.............editors clean t

virago920virago920over 12 years ago
comment by anon

defending the usage and sick description of a 12 year old child in this story tells us where your interest lie.Take my advice and stay anonymous for your own safety there are people out there that would have no sense of humor over you condoning such writing not to mention attracting the attention of the ped police.and yes the author lost cred on this one. this is an adult site keep it consenting adults only.Later---

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
another WACC

WACC story at it fullest, he's a pussy and she's a slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a new low

Going to avoid any story I see with orcaman on it; made me physically ill, wasn't even able to finish - no vote

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ok, let me see if I can get through to you pathetic authors...

STUPID PEOPLE ARE NOT SEXY! NEVER HAVE BEEN, NEVER WILL BE. Author, if you're too stupid to write a story where even one of the people in it behave in a way that is even remotely believable... THEN DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND OUR TIME. It takes some intellect to write a good story, if you can't do it, don't try.. it is just embarrassing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why

would anyone want to be married to that whore?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why Are They Married

This whole thing started with her coming downstairs on a Friday night all dressed like a Hotwife on a date...first he ever knew she had it in her. More importantly she abruptly told him she was going out and don't bother waiting up. Doesn't sound like she had a whole lot of respect for him.

Unfortunately, they have a child but if they want to pursue this, a friendly divorce would be in order and she can do as she damn well pleases, he can date whenever he wants and if they feel like doing it together now and then - fine.

Is there a marriage here - hell no.

If she had come to him and told him what was going on and what did he think - that would have been different. If she had told him she was turned on by being a Hotwife and maybe being a Corporate whore and he got turned on or okay by it - so be it, I would think the deal would be that all her lovers would believe hubby had no idea - respect and pride.

Anyway, different, erotic, no need for chapter two, she is going to be the Corporate whore and she is definitely looking forward to it.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please please

Put two words in the story description of all your stories : WIMP CUCKOLD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just sad.

She's the company whore and the very idea of it turns him on so much he just has to pound his little pud. I can only hope they don't breed.

cohibaIVcohibaIVover 12 years ago
It's a fantasy, I get it

... but that doesn't mean I have to like it. Good luck.

Orcaman47Orcaman47over 12 years agoAuthor
Comments

First of all, thanks for the comments.

But then, why do people read "Loving Wives" stories and automatically assume they are Cuckhold stories? By definition, a Cuckhold happens when the wife actually leaves the husband for another partner. Also, if one is reading Incest/taboo, or Loving Wives, or any of the other categories, don't they expect to read about unfaithful spouses, family sex or...? Why read a category you don't enjoy and then bash the story, the author and the other readers? What the heck is a "Petofile", anyway? I can't understand a person who reads a genre they don't appreciate and then feels compelled to make negative comments. Sorry.

By the way, the elipsis is to indicate a pause or an interrupted thought, a moment of hesitation or even quiet.

I look forward to hearing from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Where did you get the definition of a cuckold?

The word is a noun, meaning a man whose wife is unfaithful or has sex with some one else. Didn't know she had to leave him for him to become a cuckold. Are you sure you know what you're talking about? As far as the "loving wives" genre, the better stories do have cheating but the poorer ones have the husband liking it, making him a wimp in the eyes of most readers.

Orcaman47Orcaman47over 12 years agoAuthor
What's the fuss about?

I hadn't read this story in a while, but I just read it today. The wife doesn't actually do anything more than tease. She doesn't have sex of any kind with anyone other than her husband. The girl (Megan) doesn't do anything either. She's present with the adults, but does not do anything. So now I'm thinking that the critics are imagining things not in the story and also over reacting.

By the way, how many Anons are there? Are you all the same person with some kind of axe to grind?

But thanks for the comments anyway. This is almost as entertaining as listening to Sarah Palin and the Tea Party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
since you asked...

Men with pre-teen daughters will react negatively to a story in which some guy runs around a pool party sporting his erection in front of a 12 year old girl. Just saying. In fact, he'd probably be wearing his ass for hat in short order.

A lot of women would react negatively as well but perhaps not violently; parents and adults of both sexes should be uneasy with the situation with a 12 year old girl or boy there for that matter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Agreed with anon.

Orcaman47( a whale i think) only perverts will allow teen offspring to watch adult frolics (nude) at home.Are you one,could mean that you are a latent pedophile.

Orcaman47Orcaman47over 11 years agoAuthor
Different reality

Where I live it is not uncommon to see teen and pre-teen girls at public beaches and pools wearing skimpy bathing suits, even thongs. Sometimes their parents are present and often the moms are similarly attired. I also know that such attire, and even less, is sometimes displayed at "The River". Maybe my part of the country is heavily populated by perverts? Or maybe people in other areas are just 20 years behind the curve? Other than in the Bible Belt, at what age do children become aware of and are no longer damaged by exposure to adult situations? I once visited a family nudist resort in Florida where there were children present. Their parents seemed normal, didn't have tails or horns. What magic switch flips between the age of 17 and 18 so that all of a sudden, precisely overnight teenagers can now be exposed to what was yesterday taboo? How would those nudist parents react if a visitor/guest lost his/her bathing suit in their home pool while their child was present?

This was a story about a man and wife who were at sort of a crossroads in their married life. When I wrote it I was thinking of a tight economy where the woman didn't think she had any options other than to make some adjustments from being a "marm" to presenting the image that the new boss made clear would be expected. Her husband was concerned for her but also open to some changes taking place because, like many men, he wanted her to stop hiding her physical beauty. He recognized some of the risks and the boss made sure the husband was aware of them and the husband reinforced the recognition for his wife.

I have a daughter who was 12 once, and if one of our parties had headed in the direction the one in the story did, I would probably have asked her to spend the evening in her room or at a friend's house. My sense is that she would have objected to being ejected but we would have dealt with that. Like the girl in the story, she would likely have preferred to stay, but if she became uncomfortable with the situation she would have removed herself. In this story, obviously, the parents should have expected where the party was headed, so they condoned her presence. Our daughter went to Lake Havasue with another family at about that age and said it got wild when the adults were drinking, but she has never provided details.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I've Met Them

Good story, well done and, as I indicated, I have met these folk and have no problem with consenting adults.

Two things, at one party, a twelve year old daughter (I didn't know her age at the time), walked into the bathroom while I was urinating, gave me a seductive smile, walked up and laid the most sensuous kiss I ever felt and was holding my penis while I was still trying to urinate. Knowing she was at least underage I, as tactfully as I could, pulled myself together, smiled, told her how sensuous and arousing that was but, as friends with her parents I was complimented by her attention but I couldn't continue. She smiled, told me she had my business card and maybe I would change my mind. The next day I had lunch with her stepfather, brought up the subject, he smiled and said that she was always walking in on him and wanting to know if he thought her boobs were nice, did she have a sexy bottom and he was always trying to get his wife, her mother to talk to her. Turns out, she was just prematurely adult(?), for lack of a better word, horny and wanted to have sex and ...'She Was Only 12'...whew, scary. Okay, so much for the children and oh - no I never got a call from her and yes, she was HOT, body of a seductive movie star and with the looks to go with it.

Next, I thought the story was very real and well done except in the beginning when he came home and she was abrupt, but courteous, and told him how it was going to be, no explanation and a whole weekend of mystery. This is not the woman you went on the describe. I didn't care for her attitude and, although mild, put downs - not a harmonious relationship. The rest of the story, he has it all figure out, the boss is an asshole but what is, is and she is going to be getting a lot of strange sex and yes, he is comfortable with the lifestyle, just finds her boss an irritation and she is eager but cautious about letting loose and going all the way and yes - She Wants To!

Thanks, very real for a fantasy story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
dumbass why would you let your wife do that

I mean why would you not stop it? Never mind you're to fucked up in the ehad to know what the hell is going on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WTF. Pedorotica now?

Sorry bring in a a 12 year old is just plain sick. I didn't know this site was pro pedofilia. Keep kids out of the story or at least not exposed to blatant sexuality.

As to Greg and dear wifey, I'd put it to Greg this way.

1. I appreciate my wife's new sexy look and all but let's be clear. I'm the only guy going to fuck her.

2. Did I mention, Greg, that I'm a crack shot with both my 1911 ACP, my AR-15 and a sniper rifle that I can put three in center mass from a half mile out?

3. Any guy that wants to fuck my wife needs to be aware of item 2.

4. My wife will also get a divorce pronto and you and your company will get sued for alienation of affection ... and that's the least that happens to both of you.

5. Now let's talk more about how hot your wife is and how I'll be banging her and Kelly at my next party while you sit and watch. Oh yeah, and my kid will be at an overnight with his friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not my thing at all.

I would have simply told my wife, you fuck around I am gone.

desertdog43desertdog43over 6 years ago
Company whores

Thats where both of these people are headed, Taking $$$ to fuck strangers (clients) is same as standing on street under a lamp post. Fucked up world.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Stab itself with a fucking pencil, save us from this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow this is bad

Please don't do this again. Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ho bad is it?

I'd bet that you don't even realize how bad this plot line and story development really is, do you?

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
12 y.o. Girl

A little too much in this story. Hope you took the critics to heart and stopped writing.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

A monkey on a laptop smoking meth could've written better...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Diabolical piece of meandering drivel. Give up, writing this kind of stuff shows how bad your talent it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So Greg won't fuck Pat because he doesn't want to compromise their working relationship but he's happy to fuck Kelly? Seriously, WTF?

karli1234karli1234over 1 year ago

Loved the story and the way Pat is getting bolder and bolder enjoyed the situation, would have loved more detailed descriptions of various outfits kelly and Pat wore

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

give you a three for now. I will drop it if there is not a sequel

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Willing cucks or those who promote it, should be hunted for sport, and their heads mounted on a spike!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous