New Man of the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rishi's mom placed her glass down, and she got up. 'Rishi, son, please remind me where the bathroom is.' Rishi wondered if it was that hard to remember, and got up to guide her, with a weird feeling about it. His sister followed too. His dad watched them go, completely missing the mood, and he poured himself more wine.

Rishi was leading them towards the bathroom, but his mom grabbed him by the arm and pulled him into the kitchen. Dom and Priya were making out, but they pulled away when more people came into the room. The sister was the last one to come, but the first to speak. 'How disgusting. Priya, we expected better from you. And Dominique, what's your problem? Rishi's your friend, for fuck's sake.'

'My boy, how could you be so blind?' said his mother. 'They were all over each other right in front of you. Right in front of your parents. They think you're so dumb, they make out mere meters away from you! And don't you think this is all, oh no. I BET they're sleeping together, making a fool out of you.'

The throuple remained silent while the woman chastised them. Rishi slowly stepped towards his wife and his friend. His shoulders sagged, but he managed to speak up. 'I... Know.'

'What do you mean you know?!' His mother raised her voice. 'Priya, are you forcing MY SON to let you sleep with other men?!'

'Not other men. Just Dom--'

'And how are you doing it? Blackmail? Threatening divorce if he doesn't let you have your way?' Priya tried to explain, but Rishi's sister spoke over her.

Rishi sighed. 'It's true. Not other men, just Dom. But if she wanted to sleep with other men, that would be alright too.'

His relatives stared at him, weirded out. 'So you're swingers?' her sister blurted out.

'No! No. We're just...' Rishi looked up at Dominique, and then back at his family. 'Dom moved here for a while because of reasons. And while he was here, him and Priya discovered they have tons of chemistry. And I don't feel okay keeping them apart. Priya's happy. Dom's happy. And I'm happy because they're happy.'

'Plus it's not like I ditched Rishi for Dom.' Priya moved to hug her husband's arm. 'I still love him very much. Everyday I love him more than the day before.' Without letting go of Rishi, she caressed Dom's cheek. 'I just happen to love him too.'

The two women looked at them like they were speaking in tongues. Dom hugged Priya by the waist, and Rishi by his shoulders. 'I know you don't care about my opinion, ma'am, but I'm not here to have fun with Priya and take advantage of Rishi. I care about both of them. Priya is a wonderful woman, and Rishi's my best friend.'

The three remained quiet, while Rishi's mother and sister stared at them, in a mixture of confusion and disgust. The mom was the one to break the silence. 'Fine. I don't care what perversions you're up to here, but I don't want it anywhere near my family.' She turned on her heels, followed by her daughter. The trio could hear how the woman yelled 'Dad?! We're leaving!'. The man protested, asking why. After a minute, they heard them going through the front door, and their car starting and going away.

They remained in their embrace, proud for having defended their relationship, but still in a low mood. Dom gave them both a squeeze, and asked 'Well? Who wants dessert?'

-.-.-.-.-.-

Dom finished setting up the beach umbrella, and now Priya got to rest in the shade. Her bikini was turquoise, and it looked like a chest and pelvic harness, with tiny strands of fabric to cover her nipples and genitals. When Priya and Rishi started dating, she wore one piece swimsuits only. Over time, she eased herself into regular bikinis. But when Dom said they should go to the beach, he showed up with the sluttiest piece of swimwear she had ever seen. Dom helped her put it on, and now that she was sitting on a reclining beach chair, she could feel she attracted lots of stares, making her a bit shy, but proud of her smoking hot body.

Rishi was waiting in the line of a milkshake cart. He ordered three, and with some struggle, started making his way back to his family. 'Rishi, is that you? My God, you haven't changed one bit!' A cousin had picked him out of the crowd and went to say hi. Rishi, always sociable, stayed for small talk, but something in the back of his mind was urging him to get those drinks to Priya and Dom, before they started warming up. After chatting for a bit, of course his cousin asked him about Priya. Rishi made a "she's over there" gesture. His cousin's eyes went wide, and Rishi raised his chin with pride. Surely his relative was checking her out, hoping for a nipple slip. But he turned towards Rishi with concern. 'Who is that black man with her?'

'Dom? He's Dominique, don't you remember? He lived down the street when we were children. We always played together whenever you came by.'

'WOW did that guy's puberty hit well.' His cousin seemed impressed. But then he whispered to Rishi. 'Aren't you concerned about leaving your wife alone with him?'

'What? No. Why?'

'Because I don't have to be gay to see he's a stud, that's why.' His cousin adopted an admonishing tone. 'Look at the way he caresses her arm or boops her nose. He's totally flirting with her. And not to offend, but he can steal her from you if he wants.'

'Okay, stop right there. Priya can't be "stolen", she's a woman, not a tupper. Plus, Priya can do whatever she wants, and if Dom's attention makes her feel good, then who am I to say no?'

'See? That attitude right there is why the whole family is talking behind your back.' The cousin pointed a finger at Rishi, making him flinch. 'And not only our family. I've heard our friends and other people making the same comments. Dude, your wife is CHEATING on you. And you're too much of a blind dumbass to see it. You really think they're stopping at touching their shoulders?'

Rishi furrowed his eyebrows. 'This conversation is over. Bye.' He left his cousin with his words in his mouth, and went back to the other two. He gave them each a drink, and sat on the ground, sipping on his milkshake with a scowl on his face.

Dom and Priya had been in their own world, flirting and teasing each other, but Rishi obviously had a heavy mood. 'Love, what's wrong?' asked Priya.

Rishi was silent for a while, but it was clear they weren't letting it go. He began with a sigh. 'Remember the last time my family was over for dinner? That we had a conversation with my mother and sister.' The other two nodded. 'Well, it seems they've gone around telling everybody about it, conveniently leaving out the part where we told them we all know about this arrangement, and are happy with it. And now everyone thinks I'm a damn idiot who can't tell I'm being cheated on right on my face, and... I don't know. It hurts.'

'How odd.' Priya said. 'Ever since we agreed on everyone being okay with it, I've made zero efforts on hiding my relationship with Dom, but I've gotten no comments.' She petted Rishi's hair, who was still in a foul mood. 'What about you?'

'People at my workplace know about it, but they also think you're cheating on Rishi with me. One of my coworkers hates me for being a "homewrecker", but the others are cool with it, and my boss even gave me a pat on the back.' He shrugged. 'I guess in these situations, the one who has it worse is the cuckold.'

'If everyone is talking about us, I guess I'm being talked about behind my back. Should have guessed it. Women are more subtle about it.' Priya said, unimpressed. 'Well then, if everybody is talking about us, let's give them something to talk about!'

Dom looked confused. Rishi was still pouting, but raised an eyebrow. 'Let's blast our relationship all over social media. Leave it clear that Dom and me are an item, but I'm still with Rishi too. We all know, and are okay with it. People are glued to their phones all the time. They ought to see the pictures.' Dom had tried to tap into an exhibitionist side of Priya by buying her that slutty bikini, but he hadn't expected this. He was game. Rishi was holding his phone with the cam app on already.

They started with something calm and cute, but that would grab attention. A close up of Priya getting kissed on each cheek by both Dom and Rishi. Then a picture of Priya pressed up against Dom, with this one holding her by the waist. The low angle showed off her plump ass. After that, Rishi proposed they made a video. So he recorded Dom untying Priya's bra, and then her lying down for his lover to apply sunscreen on her back. He made sure he did it in long, slow strokes, eventually looking directly at the camera, as if asking "got a problem with this?".

His touches, that were getting dangerously close to her butt, had Priya hot and bothered. Rishi thought they were done, but he quickly tapped the recording button again, when Priya got up and pulled Dom into a deep kiss. He pulled her close, partially to feel her up, but also because if her bra fell off, the sight would be amazing, but the video would be unacceptable for Instagram. Rishi filmed their whole make out session, until Priya was begging to be carried back to the car to be railed. Dom obliged, but not before Rishi took a selfie of the three of them, smiling at the camera, daring everyone who saw them to say something now.

Rishi stayed behind, uploading everything to both his and Priya's socials. He let his gaze wander to the horizon, very pleased with himself. Until he realized he'd probably have to pack everything up by himself. Dammit Dom.

That whole day, the three of them were in a good mood. Their social media move had made waves; everyone was scandalized, except for a few who congratulated them for their new arrangement. Priya and Dom were horny all day, all over each other, playing with the idea of opening a Pornhub creator profile. Rishi was happy they were happy, but he couldn't masturbate that day. We wished he had thrown the milkshakes at his cousin. But no, he was soft, sensitive Rishi. He loved his role as the cuck, but it was clear people emasculated him in all roles of his life, and his self-esteem was taking a dip.

He was absent-mindedly channel surfing, now that he had a TV in front of his bed, when Priya knocked on his door. He could tell by the soft noise. Dom's was louder. 'Come on in.' He said. His wife stepped inside. She was naked, had bed-hair, and semen dripping down his legs. She crawled into bed with him, and he left his arm for her to rest her head on. She drew circles on his chest, like whenever she wanted to initiate sex. Rishi chuckled. 'Insatiable today, huh?'

'Yea...' She smiled to herself. 'But you know I like to spend one or two nights a week with you. I love you, and I want to feel you close.' She curled her leg between his. '...You're not in the mood tonight?'

Rishi placed his hand on top of Priya's. 'It's not that I'm not in the mood. I'm just... Feeling a bit low. You know. After all the comments my family left on our pictures.'

'Ugh, thank god my family doesn't use social media.' She sympathized with him. Then her hand started wandering, from his chest down to his thigh. 'Well, when you're low, you have to get back up.'

He was still a horndog, so his body reacted right away at Priya's touch and voice. He laughed a little. 'And what do you intend to do when I'm up again?'

Priya touched him over his clothes, loving how his member hardened under her hand. He pulled his trousers down, and his erection sprung free. It was nowhere near as huge and thick as Dom's, but this was the cock of the man Priya had fallen for. The man who changed her life. She climbed on top of him, pressing herself against his body. Her boobs were big and round against his chest, and she teased her man by sliding her pussy lips along Rishi's shaft. 'I was going to ask you to fuck my brains out, but you can't do that anymore, can you?'

She sat up, and let her pussy engulf Rishi's dick. She started bouncing, his member coming in and out with ease. 'You can't make me cum anymore. I need a cock that can stretch me out. Hit the deepest parts of me. I need a dick that I can eat, and have it fill my throat. And you can't do any of that. Never could. And I never had a problem with it, until I tasted a real man.'

Priya's juices were dripping down onto Rishi's thighs. The man held her hips, but he didn't dare guide her thrusts. She had complete control over the speed and intensity of their fucking. He moaned, and whined, his cock throbbing with each denigrating thing she told him. 'Which is why you let me fuck your friend, isn't it? You knew you weren't up to the standards, so you looked for a real man, with a huge cock that could make me cum like you were never able to, right?' She leaned over him again, but without taking his member out of her. She sped up her thrusts, driving Rishi crazy. 'And now you have to live with the knowledge that someone else is taking care of your wife's needs, and you'll never be able to make her cum again. But it's okay. This is the reward you get for making sure you wife gets well laid. For being a good cuck hubby.'

Rishi hugged her. His toes were curling. His orgasm was drawing near. Priya continued talking. 'Thank you, my love. You're the best husband I could ask for. Someone who worships me and pampers me, and lets me fuck a real man, with a cock that is actually worth something. My juices mixed with Dom's cum make it so I can barely feel your dick. But you still enjoy this, don't you? Getting to feel my silky pussy every once in a while?' Rishi's moans were getting so loud, they were drowning out the TV. 'Well, you can get to fuck it, but only after Dom uses it first. From now on, you're only getting this cunt cream-pied by an actual man.'

Rishi came hard, his whole body shaking from the intensity of the orgasm Priya had rewarded him with. He collapsed onto the bed, his chest raising and descending with his worked up breathing. Priya lied down on his chest, and raised her butt to get his member out of her, gaining another small whimper from her husband. 'I want to sleep here tonight. Care to turn off the TV?' Rishi nodded, and hugged her tight.

-.-.-.-.-.-

Dom was staring at Priya's buttocks, as she was ass up, looking for something in her car. They were outside the dance studio they took tango classes at. He was about to hump her as a joke, but some woman called out to him. He turned towards the voice, pretending nothing was happening. 'Oh, I thought the sun had finally come out. Turns out they were the beautiful women lighting up my class arriving at last.' The women giggled, gave him playful touches and shoves. They loved how classy he was when flirting. It aligned perfectly with his hot body and handsome face. Too bad he was a taken man.

Priya finally found her water bottle, and came up to say hi. She could see the lust in her classmates for her partner. And she was eating up all of that, in front of her husband, on top of it all. She felt like a queen, having all that attention on her. She called them all in, as if she was the teacher, and led the march to the dancing salon. The tango instructor and her partner taught their class as usual, but the women were all fascinated by Priya's and Dom's dancing. Partially because Dominique was the only man in this class. It was hard to get men hooked into dancing classes unless it was something more urban like hip hop. But also because there was so much chemistry between the two of them. Tango was a sensual dance by itself, but it was clear these two were very familiar with each other's bodies, and they enjoyed touching each other and being close. Basically, they all looked at them and concluded "yep, these two fuck."

They were winding down, stretching and doing mobility exercises, with Priya and Dom still touching each other, giggling, and being in their own world. One of the women seemed to recall something, and she waved at them to catch their attention. 'What happened to Rishi? You used to come to class with your husband.'

'Rishi always came out of compromise, so I could have a male partner, but he was never into it. But Dom here...' Priya caressed his cheek. '...likes dancing, so he's my new partner.'

'And Rishi's okay with that?' The same woman as before asked in disbelief, but another girl gave her a slap on the arm.

'Didn't you see the pics on Facebook? They're in some three-way thing.'

'They're a throuple.' Said another.

'I- I don't know if throuple is the proper term.' Priya gave an apologetic smile. Dom furrowed his eyebrows, picturing himself making out with Rishi. Nope, that wasn't right.

'I mean, if you're happy then I'm happy for you, but I just can't imagine it working out.' A fourth woman added.

The women sounded like a bunch of chickens cackling, throwing their opinions, suspicions, healthy envy, and general gossip. Priya observed them, wondering how she could put a stop to this. It was Dom who raised his hand, and spoke up 'Ladies! Ladies' who got them to shut up, by catching their attention. 'If you have doubts regarding our relationship status, the happiness of all three of us, and such, why don't you come see for yourselves?' Priya raised her eyebrow at him. 'Let me invite you over for dinner. We'll have some good wine, and have a proper conversation, like adults. Plus Rishi will be there.'

A woman with a golden ring on her ring finger laughed. 'Okay! But there's no way I'm bringing my husband. If he sees YOU, he'll never let me come to class again.'

Most of the women there were married, if not in long term relationships. Another said 'Yes... We shouldn't bring our husbands. They'll get scandalized about us wanting more men and such.'

'A girls dinner then, plus Priya's husbands.' Said a third one. They all agreed that leaving their men home was for the best. They set a time and date, and Priya's house would be the place. They all had heard wonders about Rishi's cooking, so they had more than one reason to look forward to the meeting.

The night of the dinner came around. Rishi had been tasked with making a great meal for everyone, and he went all out, with amuse-bouches, desserts and everything. Priya and Dom knew he was a great cook, but they weren't aware that he was capable of pulling off that. It was just dinner with friends, but they still put effort into looking good. Rishi had a white shirt and blue jeans, and cleaned up well. Dom retouched the fade on his hair, and threw on a wine colored shirt and black tuxedo pants. Priya's dress was of a lilac color, making it a lighter, desaturated version of Dom's shirt, with a cutout on the left side of her torso that barely contained her breasts, managed to cover her thong by half an inch, and showed her belly button.

One by one Priya's friends started showing up. They left any drinks they had brought in the kitchen, and hugged all the hosts, squeezing Dom a bit harder than normal. Soon they were eating, and engaging in conversation. It didn't take long for the conversation to focus on the elephant on the room. Several of the women had seen Rishi's posts on social media. They asked Rishi if he really was as happy as he seemed and if he meant all that he said. He refrained from rolling his eyes to the back of his head, and patiently explained that yes, he was aware of every aspect of their deal and was happier than ever. He took Priya's hand in his, and planted a kiss on it. 'As Priya's loving husband, I want her to be as fulfilled as she can be. And don't forget: Dom is my friend. I enjoy having him around.'

As the night went on, and they drank more alcohol, the conversation never stopped, and more than one spicy joke was told. Then one of the girls glanced at Priya, and with a playful smile she asked 'Priiiiiiiisha? Where is your right hand?'

Priya giggled, caught with her hand in the dough. Or rather, on Dom's boner. 'Fine, fine, you caught me. But I just caaan't stay away from his dong for too long! I started touching his thigh and my hand just went there...'