New Man of the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another woman was taking a peek under the table, lifting the tablecloth. 'Oh, you were touching him over the fabric. If I had a stud like yours, you'd bet that cock would be out in my hand already.' The guests giggled. Rishi adjusted his position on his seat, a bit hot and bothered about how everyone was talking about Dom's dick, and not giving him a second thought.

'You tried to take a look, you pervert?' Priya admonished her friend while laughing. But then she stood up, and brought up Dom with her too. 'Well, if you want to look so badly, let's show you.' Priya took her sweet time unbuttoning Dom's pants, and pulling down his underwear. All of the women were hypnotized by how the fabric was holding onto it, refusing to show the goods. But finally Dom's erection sprung free, and they all gasped and let out 'ooooh's of delight, at the size and perfect appearance of his big black cock, and the two huge balls hanging under it.

Priya felt a bit like an entertainer on stage. With a gesture that said "watch this", she fit his cock into her mouth, pushing against her cheek, and showed them how much shaft was left, even after she took in a good amount of his dick. One of the woman, that clearly had 'a ring on it', swirled her glass and said 'That dong is porn worthy. But are you up for the task, Priya?'

Prima smiled, pumping his lover. 'Of course. I just need a bit more saliva first.' He squatted in front of Dom, in the right angle for everyone to see. She took him into her mouth, and went forwards and back in slow motions, her mouth watering both because of the blowjob, and because he just craved Dom's cock that much. She sped up her rhythm, going deeper each time, until her saliva was dripping on the floor. Finally she took that last step, and swallowed his dick down her throat, her nose tickled by the hairs of his pubis. She even let her tongue out to lick at his balls, and Dom brushed the hair away from her face, in a non chalant manner.

Her friends clapped at her, impressed by her abilities. Priya stood up, wiping her mouth with a napkin. One of the women commented, 'I could never do that. Not that I have to. My husband doesn't reach the back of my throat. But you know, I'd feel so sexy if I could do that.'

'It's not impossible, it just takes practice, and motivation.' Priya said with a huge smile. 'Rishi is my soulmate, and making love with him has always been... Good.' Rishi's cock twitched at the slight disappointment hinted in there. 'But when I met Dom, it was like this fire started burning inside me. He was a gentleman, but also treated me like I was his sex toy. He gave me sensations I had never felt before: feeling stretched, down there and in my mouth. So many new positions were possible because his dick is bigger and he's more athletic, I felt like a pornstar. It was just... Rishi made me feel loved, but I needed a real man, in order to feel like a real woman.' Nobody was paying attention to Rishi, but the poor man was wiggling in his seat, trying to get some friction on his member.

A married woman asked 'So what, a hunk came around, and you just told your husband you'd fuck him, and he was okay with it?'

'Yea! Tell us how to have what you have!' Said another one, waving her drink in the air.

'Well... It isn't that simple.' Priya scratched the back of her head. 'Though it should be. Keeping it real, we started it the wrong way.'

'I moved in with them for job reasons. It was temporary, until I found an apartment. But I see something I like, I get it. And damn it if Priya isn't the sexiest woman I've ever seen.' Priya patted him on the chest, thinking he was exaggerating. 'I started touching her, flirting with her... I shouldn't have. But if Priya rejected my advances, I wouldn't have continued.'

'I walked in on them. More times than they know.' Rishi confessed, surprising the other two.

'Anyway, AFTER that we had the conversation. And after we made sure we all were okay with it, we slept together for the first time.' Priya wrapped up the explanation. 'But yes, you should be able to tell your husband "I want to sleep with other people. Are you okay with it?"'

'And who knows, you could get surprised. Watching your wife, whom you find super sexy, being railed by another man, having the time of her life? Her pleasure becomes your pleasure. There are lots of men like me. It's super common on the internet.' Rishi chimed in.

The woman who said she wanted what they had, bottomed her drink, set her glass on the table, and declared 'That's it. I'm gonna tell my husband I want to get a boyfriend.'

'Me too.' Said another one.

'Glad for you, thirsty bitches.' Spoke the one who kept whirling her wine. 'But I'm a curious bitch, and I want the whole gossip. Just HOW much of a difference is there between your two guys?' Rishi straightened in his seat, his boner being the hardest it had been all night. Dom hadn't lost his erection, he just gave her a confident smile.

Priya laughed to herself, and guided Rishi over to Dom's side. She unbuttoned his pants, and let his cock free, bringing him closer to Dom's, for everyone to compare. The women gasped in awe again. 'It's double the size!' yelled one of them.

'Yet Rishi's is perfectly average. Dom's is just THAT big.' Another one said, covering her mouth with her hand.

'Plus, see how fast Rishi cums.' Priya said, and without any warning, she started sucking on Rishi's cock. Rishi was overwhelmed by the looks, the constant humiliation, being compared to his friend in front of a crowd, and Priya's skilled mouth. In under a minute his climax took over, finishing inside his wife's mouth. Priya stood up, holding it all in, and spat it onto her hand. 'Look, only a spoonful.' She turned towards Rishi, and told him 'Love, be a dear and make some space on the table, will you?'

Rishi was still processing what had happened, but he obeyed right away. Once a spot had been cleared on the table, Priya leaned over it. Dom, knowing what she wanted, raised her dress and pulled down her thong. He made a whole show of entering her, showing how much time it took for his cock to fully disappear into her pussy. Then he started thrusting into her. "Told you they fucked." A woman whispered to another. They all were hot and horny from the alcohol and Dom's huge dick. They started cheering for Priya to take that dick, wishing that it was them in her place, and already making plans to tell their husbands and boyfriends that they needed to step down and let a real man take their place.

Priya was so wet, they were making sloppy sounds with their fucking, and her juices were pooling on the floor. Rishi sat down, playing dumb, fully knowing that if they were alone, he would be down there lapping up everything. Dom took advantage of the cutout in Priya's dress, to slip it up and grab her tit. 'Why bother with a bra and thong if this dress covers so little?'

'I-- Ah! I wasn't planning on dishing out this spectacle, okay?' Priya tried to justify herself.

'Then we need to turn you into more of a slut that you already are. Your mind needs to be dirtier.' Dom said with a smirk. He pulled out, and ordered her 'On your knees. Open wide so all your friends can see.' Priya did as she was told, and all her friends leaned in, looking at Dom slapping his dick against her tongue. Dom pumped his member some more, and he came into Priya's mouth, all over her face, and some of it even dripped down to her tits. So much more than what Rishi's little balls could produce. The girls cheered and clapped at the finale. Priya walked swaying her hips, reeling from all the praise for being so slutty, and went to pull her husband into a kiss. Their tongues intertwined, with Dom's cum coating both of their mouths.

The clapping died down slowly. They watched them kiss, surprised at Rishi being okay with having another man's cum in his mouth. One of the women said 'Huh, I guess it's real. All of you really do love each other.'

Dom put everything back into place, zipping his pants up. 'And that, ladies, is what I wanted you to understand.'

-.-.-.-.-.-

Dom was leaning against the wall with a furrowed face. Rishi was sitting at the top of the stairs, tapping his foot on the floor. The wait was unbearable. At last, Priya came out of the bathroom. The two men sprung up, and looked at her expectantly. 'It's negative.' All three of them deflated in relief. They went down to the living-room, and dropped their weight on the sofa. Priya was in the middle, with her taller, bulkier lover at her right, and her lovely husband at her left.

When Priya missed her period, they all expressed their anxiety in their own ways. Dom was even more silent than usual. Rishi had barely any nails left to chew on. Priya had been frantic, buying a test, looking up early pregnancy symptoms, looking for other reasons to have missed her period... Now they could finally rest. But now that they were sure they weren't pregnant, Priya's anxiety had been replaced with something else. She was... Sad. 'Is anyone else low-key disappointed it came back negative?'

They both looked at her. 'I'm still processing.' Said Dom. Rishi shrugged. He was speechless.

Priya sighed and threw an arm over her eyes, shielding her from the light. 'I've actually been thinking about it for some time.' She confessed. 'I've always wanted kids. Rishi and I have spoken about having kids one day. And I'm aging out of the ideal age gap to carry a pregnancy.' She closed her fist. 'But then this weird poly situation came up and I... We're all so happy, I was afraid to ruin it with my stupid musings.'

'Hey, if it worries you, then it's not stupid.' Rishi caressed her arm, trying to be encouraging.

Priya put her hand over his, giving him a thankful smile. But then she grew serious again. 'And what's worse, now, whenever I think about having kids... It's Dom whom I see as the father.' The men stared at her in surprise. She hugged herself. 'I'm sorry. I know I suck. I married Rishi and he should be the father of my children, but now... I don't know what's gotten into me. I just feel like Dom owns me so completely, I shouldn't let anyone else impregnate me. But you're my husband! And I still live with you, and I still sleep with you. I still love you, dammit! Why can't I see YOU as the father of my children?!' Priya screamed in frustration. Rishi was wide-eyed, afraid to say anything. He wasn't offended, but he had no idea his wife had been dealing with all those worries on her own.

Rishi looked at his friend, wondering what he thought about this. After all, he signed up for being their bull in a cuckolding context, not for actual breeding. Dominique was deep in thought. Finally, he seemed to make a resolution. He grabbed Priya by her hair, pulling her out of her self-pity party.

'I'll put a baby in you, and next time, the test will be a positive one.' He declared, before picking her up bridal style, and walking off to the master bedroom. Rishi was expecting him to calm things down, but this was a curveball he wasn't ready for.

'Dom, wait!' Dominique managed to carry Priya all the way up to their room without skipping a beat. She was surprised by his stoic demeanor. Rishi, on the other hand, was gasping by the time he got to the top of the stairs, despite him not carrying any extra weight. 'You'll father the baby? Maybe it'd be better if I did. I'm her husband. Our family will never let us live it down if, on top of sleeping with Priya, you're the one to make her pregnant.' He spoke between gasps, scandalized.

Bull stood by the bed, and turned to look at Rishi. The smaller man stopped on his tracks, petrified by his powerful gaze. 'You're telling me that you want to put Priya through the process of trying, over and over, only to see the test come back negative every time?' He threw Priya on the bed. Her body was reacting already to the way he took charge. 'You come from an Indian family, yet you're the only male child, and even ignoring that, you have only one sister. Face it. Good, fertile sperm doesn't run in your family.'

Rishi knew this feeling all too well. He should feel emasculated, insulted. But seeing Dom tearing away Priya's clothes, going straight to sucking her tits, and thinking of even his sperm being weaker than that of Dom's... He was tenting his pants. Yet he stood by the door frame not touching himself, in some sort of trance.

Dom was sliding his shaft all along Priya's slit. Where other men would get desperate for more, and push in, Dominique kept his composure, driving Priya crazy instead. 'What do you want?' He spoke to the two. 'A small baby, that'll grow up to be meek and pitiful, just like Rishi? Or do you want my bold, strong genes passed down to the kid?' Priya was overwhelmed by how fast and intense her body's reaction to Dom had been. Rishi just stared, at his wife's big breasts bouncing up and down, at Dom's cock -so much bigger than his- teasing her, his mouth watering at all the squelching sounds Priya's pussy was making, because it was just so wet. No one was replying to him, so Dom turned Priya towards her husband, fingering her and flicking his digits over her clit. 'Is that what you want?! A weak genes baby?!'

Priya should be on the verge of crying. But Dom had a strong effect on her. Whenever his hands were all over her body, she felt greedy. Assertive. Like a slut who had no limits, and could only be satiated by Dominique's huge, powerful cock. 'I want Dom's strong seed to make me a baby!' She declared, eyes glazed over with lust. 'I want my baby to grow up and be strong and healthy, and I don't want you to ruin that!'

Rishi's cock was throbbing by now. Who was this woman, who had replaced his wife over time? No, she wasn't a woman. She was a goddess. And he got the honor of being her husband, but it was only natural that, when it came to sex, she needed more. He crawled into the bed, pulling Priya into a deep kiss, exploring her whole mouth with his tongue while Dom masturbated his wife. Once he was out of breath, he looked at his friend with begging eyes. 'Please make us a baby.' He got behind Priya, so he could play with her breasts while kissing her shoulders and neck. 'Please give us a beautiful mixed baby, that'll be so much better than anything resulting from my sperm.'

Letting Priya be held by her husband, Dom grabbed her legs by the ankles and raised them. With her legs almost in a spread-eagle position, he entered Priya, and started fucking her hard enough for his balls to make slapping noises against her butt. 'I'll put a baby in your wife, and you'll be forced to raise it.' While fucking Priya, he got face to face with Rishi, as if challenging him to do something about it. 'You'll have to take care of the offspring while I keep enjoying your wife, like the hopeless cuck you are.' Rishi whimpered and he nodded, trying to get his erection out of his pants.

Priya took Rishi's member in her right hand, but didn't pump it nor did anything to it. She just held it as if to caress her husband. Her left hand went to Dom's shoulder, where she dug her nails. 'What do you want?' Dom asked her.

'I want your semen shooting into me. I want you to get me pregnant. But I also want to feel your cock in my mouth, for you to take me completely.' Priya had gotten much better at stating what she wanted, and not being shy about her slutty requests.

'You heard the lady. She wants a cock in her mouth. Not that you have much to work with, but do what you can.' Dom told his friend in a condescending tone. Rishi was trying to get as much friction as he could from Priya's limp hand, but when ordered to, he scrambled to get in a position where his wife could access his dick with her mouth. Priya didn't do TLC when she was with Dom. She took Rishi's smaller prick, and started working it as if her life depended on it. 'Don't cum too fast.' Dom ordered him.

'I don't know... If I can...' Rishi spoke with difficulty. Priya was getting his dick so deep into her mouth, she licked his balls each time she reached the base, and his glans was assaulted by the entrance to her throat. Rishi came with a long whimper, spilling his seed into Priya's mouth, a droplet running down her lips.

'Rishi... You don't make my mouth feel stretched, you don't last for long... You had one job. This is why I need other men to fuck me. This is why I want Dom's baby, and not yours.' Priya tortured her husband with her words. She flicked his dick with her finger, but it was limp, and even if he was turned on mentally, his penis couldn't keep up. Now that Dom wasn't risking ripping his friend's dick off if he switched positions, he crawled over Priya, curling her onto herself, so he was squatting and fucking her with all of his weight. Priya squealed every time Dom pushed himself in, and made a high-pitched scream when her lover finally sent her over the edge. Her pussy's contractions milked Dom for every drop of cum he had in him, as he shot several spurts of semen into her, letting out a low grunt.

The three of them collapsed on the bed, all in diagonals and weird placements, to recover from what had been one of the most powerful orgasms of their lives. They felt like they were floating on a cloud. Only once they had cooled down, and didn't feel so sticky, did they move to cuddle properly. As always, Priya was in the middle, Dom to his right, and Rishi to her left. They cuddled for a while in silence, basking in each other's warmness. Priya caressed her own belly. It had to be pure placebo effect, but she felt a bit bloated. Like there was already life gestating inside of her. 'I'm so happy we're having a baby. I know they'll be strong and healthy. Maybe we'll even get two.' She placed a small kiss on Dom's lips, to thank him for his high quality sperm.

'Careful what you wish for. Two sound nice in theory, but they're also double the trouble.' Rishi curled up to his wife, caressing her shoulder. He buried his face in her hair at first, but then he worked up the courage to speak up at Dom. 'So... All of what you just said... Were you teasing me, or are you really going to push all parenting onto me while you enjoy your time with Priya?'

Dom feigned to be offended. 'I'm insulted that you even have to ask.' Then he went back to his serious demeanor. 'Let's get real. When Priya has a child, even with two men helping her, she'll be busy as hell. Children are a handful. But yes, I'm in for parenting. One hundred percent. Whether I'm the fun uncle or you're the fun uncle, I'm helping raise this kid.' He petted Priya's hair while in thought. 'We'll have to give explanations eventually, though...'

They fell into silence again, as they all played several possible scenarios involving their children being curious about their relationship. When Priya got sick of it, she buried her face into Dom's chest, and declared 'That's a problem for the future! Let's enjoy ourselves for now.' And she curled herself to sleep, with both of her lovers holding her close.