All Comments on 'New Man of the House'

by RSchwuler

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
How has he survived adulthood

If a total stranger can dominate him in 5 min and bend his will how has he made irbid this far? He wasnt searching for a master, But a roommate. Have him looking for a a live in Dom and it would be better

CandPSCandPSabout 7 years ago
Liked it, I would have done the same.

Been there, done that. I never lived with Ron; but, he became my Master and turned me in to his bitch. I blew him once and he knew I would be his. I was only interested in blowing him; however, he soon had me doing things I had never dreamed of. Sucking his fingers, toes and heels, rimming him, licking his armpits, sucking his tits, swallowing his spit. Once a pair of panties turned up in his laundry, he told me to put them on, then I had to buy bras and panties to wear while I serviced him. The more he dominated me, the more I loved it and wanted it. To this day, I owe it to him that I am the submissive slut that I am and now I prefer to only be with dominant take-charge men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story!

Always dreamed of getting used (somewhat) like that. I'm just wondering what took so long. I thought he'd jump the poor little slut on the first day...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Hot!

I loved this story. So well written, I love being submissive and absolutely love teasing older men with flashes of my panties! I totally relate to the pussy boy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love it

Giving it all up to a man like that....so disgustingly erotic. Well done.

Csucker64Csucker64over 5 years ago
Wonderful

So erotic and sexy

bullworshipperbullworshipperabout 5 years ago
Ownership

I like how the bull gets into the sub's mind and makes it realize its ultimate purpose in life. Erotic and satisfying story. Congratulations.

n0rberttn0rberttalmost 5 years ago
Great Story!

Great story, love all your stories, sequels please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dicky boy has his man,,now???

Your stories are HOT Sir. And if ever one was ready for the next chapter. Please take this lower, deeper.

sissy mchele

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

Love this story. Hope you will write more of dicky enslavement.

dasti08dasti08about 4 years ago
I need a man like this

I want to be a pet faggot for a man like this. God. Just to worship a man like that. To suck cock like a happy stupid faggot. To immerse myself in the smell of his balls and cock. To drink his cum. To serve him. To offer my butthole to him. I am a true submissive faggot.

subparandinferiorsubparandinferiorover 3 years ago

i love all of Your writing so much, You're my favorite erotic author. this is the story i reread the most, i think with this one in particular its the in-his-own-home aspect.

preety_boy_4_upreety_boy_4_uabout 3 years ago

This story captures exactly what I want in life. A real man, a man that takes what he wants and shows me my place. Serving a man like this, giving him all I own not because I want to but because it's whats right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonder what these two would have gotten up to in lockdown..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please do a part 2! I love this story so much. It’s so hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Outstanding..rock hard erect

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesabout 1 year ago

You wrote, "And now, you're going to give the ultimate to me. The last vestige of whatever manhood a panty-waisted wimp like you ever had- your anal virginity. No man who's taken a cock up his ass can ever call himself a real man. I'm going to own you, body and soul. I'm gonna cum in you boy, and my DNA will be in your body forever. Once I pump my seed in you you'll be my property for life, and you'll never have any chance to be a real man ever again."

Years ago, I remember reading similar words. Something like, "Once a man fucks you and cums inside you, then your not a man anymore. There's no turning back from it." Those words were one reason why I waited until I was 24 to get fucked by a man. I got scared by those words!

Getting fucked by a man DOES does make me feel less of a man. I've always felt submissive to a man after he fucks me. I always have. Those words you wrote are so true!

Yet to belong to someone is a turn on for me. Maybe because I'm alone and I WANT to be with someone!

The drinking piss would be too much for me though! Yuck! Just saying.

HumiliaterHumiliater12 months ago

GREAT STORY!

I love how you made Jack completely repulsive, both physically and his personality as well. He is every sub's obnoxious dream/nightmare at the same time. Little Dickey knows that Jack will destroy his life, but Jack knows where all his buttons are and how to push them. He will sign ownership of his house, car and bank accounts over to Jack and end up being a houseboy or a sissy maid or maybe both to serve Jack in his former home.

This is like watching a train wreck in slow motion. Dickey's only hope is that Jack has a massive heart attack ASAP!

lilwimpylilwimpy10 months ago

oh gosh I wanna be dicky boy so badly. I want that nasty man to be my master

dieter40sndieter40sn3 months ago

sehr geile Story..

mistimksmistimks3 months ago

More of this, please. This story should be continued.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRSchwuler@RSchwuler
802 Followers
Kinky dom* in NY, into kinky stuff, like writing stories with a heavy mindf-ck element. All of my stories are intended to be wild and over-top fantasies with serious boundary-pushing and mistreatment of semi-willing subs. I'm not going for realism, romance or uplift. Read at y...