All Comments on 'New Man Pt. 01'

by Ian_Snow

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
woodwardwoodwardover 3 years ago

A very enjoyable story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well, THIS is fascinating....

So who does he go for? Yvonne, who was made for blowing him? Jenna, Sarah, the twins? Or Morgan, who he wants and who wants his kids? This could easily become a multi-chapter story. Thanks for writing!

SweetblondeingaSweetblondeingaover 3 years ago

This is really wonderful - sexy with substance. I want more...

devildog0302devildog0302over 3 years ago
Good job

Looking to continue reading this wonderful story.

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 3 years ago

Definitely looking forward to future installments. Great job this far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

She needs to dump Douglas and become Isaacs mom

hornier_bastardhornier_bastardover 3 years ago

Waiting on part 2... nice start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Just wanted to say, having been divorced myself, you portrayed those feelings and emotions incredibly well. I had a conversation like the one with Morgan and it turned out the same way. It’s been twenty years and a week doesn’t go by that I don’t think of it.

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 3 years ago

If the end of this chapter is a foreshadowing of the resolution of this story, I wouldn't complain.

I will complain if there aren't many many more chapters between this one and that last one.

You've made a great start, set an interesting stage for anything from casual romps, to a protracted romance or even a harem type storyline.

It'll be interesting to see what you come up with... just don't make us wait too long. ^^

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not kidding...

This is the best writing I‘ve seen on this site in 8 years I‘ve read here

eragon43eragon43over 3 years ago

My god, I love it. Amazingly well written and a very creative story. Deserves more than 5 stars.

tiercenpttiercenptalmost 3 years ago

I don't understand the point of him being the "bastard ex of her sister"? and somewhat hostile-ish feelings from Morgan towards him.

She needed out, she wasn't interested, etc. why is she then victimized and he is guilty of the divorce?

Other than that very nice story! enjoyed the first part

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good and intriguing start.

Re previous comment. I think he was being sarcastic when he said about being the bastard ex of the sister coz he was very much aware of the intensity of the emotions between him and Morgan. And of course everybody knows family first. Family must stick together.

I think any animosity Morgan felt was really veiled disappointment. She was already married to an arrogant prick, Douglas; and she still wanted to be with Lionel, but knew she couldn't.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Very good opening chapter Ian!!! I really like Yvonne!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written stories about fucking a great…

Well written stories about fucking…. And real relationships….. are better

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just a few mistakes, but they're VERY big... Misspelling or forgetting names, etc.

golasgilgolasgilabout 1 year ago

Great start. I have high hopes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I dislike the main character. Perhaps Tina wasn't the problem with the marriage. The story mentions how excited she was to be pregnant waving the positive pregnancy test. The story never says anything positive about the main character other than he has the hots for his wife's sister, that the desire was so obvious he toned it down. That his brother-in-law was terrible for going by his name of Douglas, unlike people who are forgiven for being called Henry instead of Hank, Suzanne rather than Sue, Richard instead of Dick, Kathleen instead of Kate, etc. Evil Douglas also told a Chinese joke at a Chinese restaurant which makes him a racist, and wore a tee shirt to a casual restaurant. I'm sure Doug would have been called haughty if he wore sport coat. Main character also thought it was best to move his son away from both sets of grandparents and other relatives who loved him, not to mention his friends. Was the Dad seeking a fresh start for THEM or running away himself. He banged Yvonne within 15 minutes of meeting her. Why should the reader care about the main character other than because his marriage to Tina collapsed due to mutual indifference?

Ravey19Ravey197 months ago

Great start, think it'll go somewhere.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIan_Snow@Ian_Snow
Hey there, I'm Ian Snow. I write smut in a wide variety of subgenres, and also go by the darker pseudonym Grayson Banks. If you like my stories here on Literotica and want to help me keep the lights on, consider buying a book or collection from me on Amazon. You can find my w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

New Man Series Info