New Man Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ian_Snow
Ian_Snow
1,627 Followers

When her hair was washed, she was done scrubbing herself, and the shampoo bottle back in the corner, I kept her ass to me and kissed her neck. Jenna sighed with pleasure as my hand slipped low, down across her tummy to her mound. She melted back against me, head back against my shoulder as I trailed a pair of fingers to her hooded clit. She jumped ever so slightly as I teased her prominent clit, and moaned my name.

"Lionel..."

I kissed her shoulder and her earlobe as my fingers ran slow circles around her clit. Her hand joined mine and she rocked back against me, her pleasure obvious in the breathy sighs, the quiet moans. My other arm wrapped around her waist. I would pay her breasts plenty of attention later, I promised myself, but for now I wanted this to be about Jenna's pleasure.

Slowly that hand on her waist swept downwards too. I cupped her sex, still strumming her clit, and this time she practically humped back at me, a gasp leaving her lungs. I slipped two fingers inside her, then a third, and drove them up and down in slow assured strokes. She went wild. Her head arced back even harder and she stuttered out, "Oh, Li-Lionel, like that, yessss..."

Her free hand reached up and raked at my face, nails driving up and down across my chin and cheek as she drove down on my fingers. I worked her fast and hard -- if I didn't make her come quick, I had the distinct feeling one of us was going to fall. The hand on my face curled to a fist and she grabbed at my hair, jerking it hard as my fingers pistoned in and out of her wet pussy.

"Right there, like that, just like that," she gasped. "Finger Uhhh, uhhh, uh huh, like that... fuck."

I nibbled at her neck and kept up the pace like she liked it. She was as tight as Yvonne had been, pulling at my fingers, needing them even deeper. When I slid a third into Jenna's pussy, that was it for her. Her head jerked back again, and I whispered into her ear, "Come for me, baby, come all over my hand."

"Fuck, Lionel!"

Her hips spread wide, her toes actually curling. She went stock still for a split second and her pussy gripped me even tighter, muscles tightening, then letting loose. She came without a word, without so much as a whimper, shuddering like that, hand back at my face, twisting to kiss me, to hold onto me while the pleasure washed through her.

When Jenna came down she turned and wrapped her arms around my neck. One of her legs slipped around mine, sliding up and down as she gave me a long, languid kiss broken up by her short, hard breaths. I reached behind her and shut off the nozzles to the shower. While she toweled off, I hurried back through the house to find my pants and grab a condom out of my wallet. She guided me back into the bedroom and shifted aside the gauzy covering around the bed. Leaned over like that, I stared blatantly at her ass, and slid my thumb down her cleft, teasing her puckered hole. She turned and grinned at me.

"You can have that when I buy some more lube." Catching my raised eyebrows, her smile widened. "I like anal. By the way, so does Yvonne."

I slid my fingers lower to her sex again. "And how would you know that?"

"She's a good friend. And there maybe was a crazy night in my pool with one of her exes and mine."

"You two...?" I asked, my eyebrows rising.

She crawled up on the bed and wiggled her ass at me. "No. But we put on a little show for each other."

"Damn, that must have been something." I said, sliding up onto the bed behind her, my condom in hand.

She watched over her shoulder as I rolled the thing on. "You know... a thought. Get tested. Get copies of your paperwork."

"Yeah?" I asked.

She winked. "Just... trust me."

I shrugged. I always liked skin on skin better anyways, so I wasn't going to argue. But for now, a condom. She spread herself wide with one hand between her thighs. I added to the fun with my tongue, giving her some long, languid licks while I kept myself hard.

"Don't tease," Jenna murmured. I kissed her cunt, and rose up on my knees behind her. She gave a throaty, "Mmm," when my cockhead pressed against her folds, and with one hard thrust, I sheathed myself in her. "Holy...!" she cried out, and dropped her head low.

I gripped her waist and pulled out nearly to her entrance. I'd been too hard for too long to contain myself, and thrust right back in, wasting no time in building up a hard rhythm. But Jenna could take it, and give it right back. Within a few thrusts that bubble butt was banging back against my hips, taking me deeper than any woman ever had. Jenna was fucking made for my cock, and I growled my approval when my balls slapped against her thighs.

"Fu... fuck me, fuck me harder," she gasped.

"Goddamn," I said, and rammed my cock into that pussy. She bounced forward with it, and came right back for more on the next thrust. Slaps of skin against skin filled the air. I added to it by licking my palm and spanking one curvy cheek hard.

"Yeah! Yeah! Spank my ass!"

"You're a dirty girl," I said and smacked her other cheek. "You like that, slut?"

"Yes! Fuck! Nnnn huh!"

My lust roared within me and I spanked her harder and harder until her ass was covered in red. I don't know if she came or just lost her balance but she collapsed forward, face buried in the sheets, her ass high. I moved with her, rising up on one leg, keeping the other bent, and started driving down into that pussy, staring at her ass, wanting it so fucking bad I could taste it. I thought about her and Yvonne teasing their boyfriend and husband together, and I smacked her ass again.

"You and Yvonne," I grunted. "Do you want to fuck her?"

"Y-yes!" she gasped. "I've never... nnnngh... never been... oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck..."

"You've never what?" I asked, her pussy squelching around my cock as I pulled nearly to the brink again. "Tell me."

"Never... slept with..."

"No. What haven't you done?"

"Never... licked... a... a woman..."

"A woman's what?" I asked.

"PUSSY!" she screamed. Her own shivered around mine as I fucked her hard. Coming again. Coming so goddamn hard. "I've n-never eat... ahhhh, fuck, Lion... Lionel!"

I jerked out of her and pushed down on her lower back. Jenna dropped to her stomach, legs kicking wide as I dropped too, driving my cock into her as she rested like she was planking. At that angle I had to do all the work but I fucking loved it, rocking hard up into her still quivering cunt as she buried her face against the mattress.

"You want to eat her pussy?'

She moaned, "Yes, yes, God, yes."

"You want to ride that blonde slut's face?"

"Fuck, yessssss..."

"What if I fucked the both of you? Hm? Came in her pretty unprotected pussy so you could eat it right out of her?"

"UHhhh huh! Eat your come! Fuck, Lionel, com-coming again!"

As Jenna's newest orgasm ripped through her, making her ball up her fists, I kept going, my own finish so goddamn close. I held on as long as I could and grabbed her arms to pull her back until she was bouncing back against my cock again on her knees, unable to form words anymore, just a series of rhythmic grunts as I fucked her deep over and over and over again.

I drove my cock into her one last time. "Jenna," I gasped, and stiffened. My warmth filled the condom to the point where I thought the damn thing might break, and the thought left me jerking out of her. She collapsed forward, head resting on one arm as she gasped for air, I couldn't do anything but rest on my knees for a long moment, panting, staring down at the red handprints on her cheeks, the gaping pussy I'd just fucked ragged. I leaned down and gripped her cheeks, spreading her wide before I took a long lick of her asshole. I had to. It was a promise that I'd come back for it someday and fuck her right into that mattress again.

After we'd both recovered, I headed back into her bathroom to get a damp hand towel. When I came back, Jenna was on her side, facing away from me, shaking. She sniffed, and I realized with dull horror she was crying.

"Oh Jesus, Jenna, I'm sorry, I got carried away and..."

"No," she said, sniffing again. "It's not you, I swear. I loved this... but... this woman, this... this isn't who I am... I don't invite guys in after, what, two minutes? I'm not that woman, I'm not, I'm not." She shook her head and rolled so she was on her stomach again, looking up at me. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to let this ruin the night."

"You didn't ruin anything, I swear."

"Yvonne told me about you. And I thought that's what I needed, a good sexual palate cleansing. And now... I just... there are things..."

I came to the bed and trailed a hand along her hip. "Talk to me," I murmured, and brought the rag to her bruised bottom, trailing my glaring red handprints.

"Everything I told you is true. About me and Yvonne and liking..." She smiled faintly and pointed at her butt. "But I'm also just... I just... I wanted to be wild for you. Because that's what I thought you wanted."

I began to slowly tend to her sore pussy with gentle strokes around her lips and thighs. "So tell me what you want."

"I want my freedom," she murmured. "To come and go like I like to do. That's what broke my husband and I up. He got jealous, thought I was sleeping around. And the truth is, I'd never have cheated on him. But he saw some raw videos of my shoots and thought there was no way I wasn't sleeping with another guy." Jenna sighed. "I loved him. I really loved him."

"I love my wife still too," I said.

"Yeah?"

I nodded, and out came an abbreviated version of what had happened with Tina. She cried some, and I sat next to her on the bed, just rubbing her lower back and letting her ride it out. I was going to fall hard for this one, I knew.

"So you want your freedom," I said, sliding the blankets up around us both. She was resting on her side again, idly tracing my hardening cock. "What else do you want?"

"This," she murmured, kissing my chin.

"I'm being serious."

"Would you do something for me?"

"Sure."

"Would you make love to me? Before I ruin this?"

I had a thousand questions burning in me, but I nodded and rose to collect my wallet again. My last condom. Had to make it count. I returned to bed, and she lifted the covers for me to slide in on top of her. She held my cheeks. Her soft kisses made my heart tumble down a mountain, and I wondered d, dizzy with building lust, what could be so wrong that she'd think it could ruin this thing between us.

I nuzzled her neck with my lips, then dropped lower, finally tasting the breasts I'd been appreciating so much the entire night. She ran her fingers through my hair as I sucked a nipple into my mouth, licking, teasing before I did the same to the other. She was so responsive, so natural in my hands, and I loved it.

Down further still, the blankets leaving me blind, but I knew where I was going. Her back rose slowly when I kissed her mound. I licked and kissed my way down to one thigh, deliberately ignoring her pussy until I'd made another vee up and over her mound again, kissing and licking the other thigh. I gripped her under the legs and lifted them over my shoulders. She drew her knees up to her chest and moaned, "Lick me, please."

Her pink walls welcomed my tongue. She rocked gently, and my tongue moved with her, lapping. I made love to her that way, long, slow licks up and down her length, taking my time, making it as sweet as Jenna deserved. It was good for me too. All the times I'd been with Yvonne and now Jenna, I had taken. Oh, they certainly had their fun too, but I had fucked them. This was something different, something my soul sorely missed. This was worship of the purest sort, and I made sure Jenna knew how much I adored her.

Her fingers found my hair again when I finally moved to her clit. Much like I had with her pussy, I kept things slow, gentle. I wasn't playful or a tease. I was an artist taking his time and making sure I got the minutia just right.

"Lionel," she whimpered, her thighs pressed against my ears.

"I love this pussy," I said, my words quiet under the blanket but carrying to her. She shivered and crushed my hair between her fingers. "I love every inch of you, Jenna."

"Make me come."

My tongue traced her clit faster. I traced the length of her folds with my fingertips, not quite penetrating her but teasing the slickness of her, promising her body what was to come soon. Her rocking grew faster and faster, and her breaths deeper. She whimpered my name again, and I loved to hear it -- but I loved when she came even more.

I buried my mouth against her sex when she cried out, tasting her wetness, drinking it in. Then I rushed up her body, kissing her, kissing the tear tracks away and finding her lips again as she gripped the condom and rolled it onto me. I entered her firmly, but not fast this time, and her hips came up again, as I filled her pussy for the second time that night.

We were two ships rocking together from a breeze, our bodies doing a dance, our hearts interchanging with soft words and even softer kisses. My hands roamed her hips, her ass, her lower back. I felt her tense when I ground into her pussy and smiled against her. Again. And again. Her fingernails dug into my back and she clung to me, her teeth on my neck, nipping me gently, kissing my chin, my cheek, my lips again.

She came, and I never really let her come down. I slowly increased our pace, still not going fast but giving her body every inch of attention it deserved. She arched her back a second time, fast, mouth open, no words spilling out. I tried to hold onto that image as long as I could, one of the most impossibly beautiful women I'd ever been with, coming yet again.

I finished with a few jerks of my hand, spilling across her belly. She ran a lazy finger along the warmth and licked it down, catching her breath. I fell beside her and she twisted on her side to face me. Her leg came over mine as though to pin me on place, and as though we hadn't just shared sex so good it was damn near miraculous, she continued speaking as though we'd never stopped.

"There's something else I need to tell you. And it's going to hurt, because I'm falling really hard for you."

"Okay."

"When I was younger, and I knew I wanted to be a model as long as I could, I decided to get my tubes tied."

"Okay," I said, confused. "That's not a dealbreaker for me."

"But this is. I know you have a son. Yvonne told me about him. And don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to meeting him."

"But?"

"But... long term, I don't want to be someone's stepmom."

And bam. There it was. The dealbreaker. My heart quit its freefall, and I pushed myself up on an elbow. "He's a great kid."

"I don't doubt."

"You don't even know him."

"I want to. I swear to you, I really do."

"It's not like you'd... you wouldn't be changing diapers or anything. Christ, he's ten. He handles himself better than I do, half the time."

She started crying again. "Don't be mad, please, Lionel, this is just... this is who I am and what I want."

"I didn't... it's not like I asked you to be his new mom. We just met. I..." I ran a hand over my face and twisted so I was sitting on the edge of the bed. Jenna brushed my back and I stood abruptly. "You judged him before you even met him."

"That's not fair to me. I don't live the sort of life that makes getting close to a kid comfortable."

"Well, I'm not going to ship him off to his mom just so we can keep sleeping together." Before she could speak again, I shot up. "I'm going home. Going to see what kind of work I can get done."

"Lionel, please-"

But I was already grabbing my pants and my shirt. Fucking hell, this street was going to be the death of me.

* * *

You don't work angry.

That was one of the first lessons I was ever taught, and thankfully, it wasn't me that demonstrated why. In the middle of a tiff with the foreman, a guy I worked with fucked up his thumb for the rest of his life when he drove a nail through it.

The rule isn't just applicable to construction, either, but any type of hands-on work. It went for painting just the same as it did driving a bulldozer or an excavator. Five strokes in, and I realized I was too angry to do it right.

I had no furniture in the house yet, so I went into one of the bedrooms and sat down against the wall, my but a quarter of an inch deep in plush carpet. I dug out my phone. It was earlier than I thought. I went through my contact list, fighting the urge to call Isaac and bother him. I texted Tina, and told her we were settling in well. I didn't get a response back, but I wasn't expecting one. She was up in the mountains somewhere. I saw on her Facebook she was pretty close with some new guy now, a gaunt-looking dude with horse teeth. But if he was good to her... I don't know. I just didn't have the energy that night to care.

I scrolled back up the list to call my mom and check in with them, but paused when I reached Morgan's name. I hadn't heard from her since the awkward moment in her kitchen, when we almost kissed -- didn't we? -- and we both kinda sorta danced around something between us. I thought about it, muttered, "Fuck it," and called her.

She didn't pick up, not right away. When her musical voice said to leave a message, I stared at my phone, dumbstruck. I had no idea what I was going to talk to her about, or why I should leave a message, or any of it. I went to hang up, but she dialed me back.

"Hey, Morgan," I said when I answered.

"Hey."

She paused, and I realized I was probably the one who was supposed to say something. I leaned my head back against the wall, thinking about Jenna coming as I made love to her. About one of the times I fucked Yvonne, her feet up by her head, her eyes and grin vapid with the pleasure I was giving her. I swallowed.

"Why don't you and Douglas have kids?" I asked.

Another pause, then a long sigh. "Lionel..."

"Just that one question."

"Are you okay?"

Was I? No. Okay and I were not friends at the moment. "I... just slept with a woman. The second since Tina and I..."

Another pause, and a very quiet, "Oh."

"She doesn't want kids."

"So you called your backup crush."

"Goddamn it, Morgan," I breathed. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have-"

"It was my choice," Morgan said, cutting me off. She sniffed. "Douglas... he wasn't a fatherly type. I thought he'd change."

"And now...?"

"Goodbye." But she didn't hang up. Instead, she let out a soft breath, and whispered, "Fuck."

Then she hung up.

Ian_Snow
Ian_Snow
1,627 Followers
12